16 Reviews for Production Box

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
DVD (1)
16 Production Box Reviews

Production box...what can I say!! Amazing team and wonderful people who capture the most memorable day of myself and my husband's wedding. Our wedding movie is amazing and they truly worked really hard to ensure they gave us the quality service that we deserved. I cannot thank you enough for your creativeness and skill to produce such a beautiful movie of our wedding that we can never forget. Production box you guys are top quality service which exceeded my expectations in every way. Thank you once again!!

Profile Picture Kadisha, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive

Production Box exceeded my expectations in every way! Their initial video was fantastic...creative and very well produced with the perfect blend of music and video. We had edits and tweaking along the way and Alethea was responsive and really helped us craft a great memory of our special day. If you are looking for a company that has a personal touch and will work with you to develop something unique, you should talk to Production Box!

Profile Picture Desiree, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I did an extensive search when I was looking for my videography, and I'm so happy I chose production box!!! Not many videographers invest in really professional equipment, and many of the ones that do charge an arm and a leg. Production Box was a great mix of quality and value. They were extremely easy to work with, and we talked a number of times before the big day, despite the distance (I had a destination wedding). They were super responsive, and helped me to feel very natural on a day when nerves were definitely kicking! I would highly recommend them to any bride and other video needs in general!

Profile Picture Sashenie, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive

We struggled to find a cinematographer providing quality packages at an affordable price and then weeks before our wedding Production Box was recommended. Let me tell you we have no regrets, the entire crew made us feel relaxed as they were capturing our day and let me tell you the final product was perfect....it's like without telling them what to do they managed to capture all the parts we would have wanted ......Perfection.

Profile Picture User6030753, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

The Production Box Team did an excellent job in producing the video for my mother's 100th birthday. They listened to my request, identified my needs and advised me on the most appropriate approach. They we very sensitive to my mom's age and made it easy for the entire family. The real test was the feedback from the persons who viewed the video online. Everyone was impressed with the final product. I am a delighted customer and I would unreservedly, unhesitatingly recommend Production Box to anyone who wants to engage a highly professional company, one that delivers an excellent product.

Profile Picture Nsombi , 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Loved how down to earth and friendly the staff was. They listened to what i wanted and they delivered. The quality of work was amazing too. Loved my wedding video

Profile Picture Lesa, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

I must say that the team at Production Box is the absolute best. Working with them was a breeze even though I was scared at first. They were discreet and understood and captured all that I wanted as well as more than I expected. They were extremely professional throughout the entire day. I could not ask for a better team to capture my special day. The end product was unbelievably amazing and I watch it over and over. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User6031935, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Production Box did my sister's wedding and I absolutely love the finish product.....On the day they were incredibly patient and helpful with my sis who was a nervous wreck and I apprecite them for that. I can't wait to get married because I know they will do an exceptional job for me too. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User6039327, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Production Box service was awesome. They attended to my every need.
They were ontime, flexible, pleasant, well composed, patient and not to mention GOOD at videography. I was soooo pleased with the final output of all the video shots they took on my wedding day. I gave each guest a copy of the video, and I must say EVERYONE enjoyed the moments that were captured.
Laura and her team are the best at what they do...

Profile Picture Latoya , 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow, DVD

The video was so perfect! It was the perfect compilation of moments leading up to the wedding and of the wedding itself. The music, images, and everything. i would highly recommend Production Box!!

Profile Picture User6040193, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was great working with the production box team on our wedding day, they were polite and unobtrusive and so were able to capture many moments that we've watched and enjoyed so much. They were very responsive to any queries and requests I had. Laura and her team created a beautiful video that brings tears of joys of almost everyone who has watched it. Thank you Production Box!

Profile Picture Yori-Ann, 3/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Storytelling

We got married in Montego Bay, Jamaica and used Production Box for our wedding video, through Helen G Weddings. We were so impressed with the quality of the video and the professionalism of the videographers. We hardly noticed them the entire day of the wedding, but when we received the final product, we realized they had been there for all the important moments and captured them in such an amazing way. We really liked the style of the video because it captured all the major moments, without being boring and getting bogged down in any details. While planning our wedding, we had considered going without a video to cut costs and we are so glad we took video!!! The memory of that day fade so fast and it's great to see it all in action. The customer services after delivery was great also. We asked for some additional raw footage and they were very accommodating with most of our requests. You won't go wrong with using Production Box! Real professionalism and quality.

Profile Picture Kimani, 6/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Laura and the Team were great at our Wedding !!!!! Friendly & courteous crew made our day really special !!!!

Profile Picture User6030374, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

The Production Box team was very flexible in altering the package to exactly what I wanted. They were on time and made us feel very comfortable. We weren't sure if we would like a camera in our face the entire day but they were so discreet and we barely saw them yet when the video came they captured EVERYTHING! They are amazing! The first video came in a timely manner and they allowed us to have input and did some minor edits we requested quickly. We got an amazing video to share with our friends and family and they even provided us with the raw footage at no extra cost. I would tell every couple getting married that a wedding video is worth it! You can relive the memories and see things you missed on the day. And don't worry about being shy just hire Laura and her team and you will be in great hands and have memories to last a lifetime! Thanks Production box!!!!

Profile Picture Staci, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Production box team were very professional and responsive to requests. They have a creative eye for both capturing footage and the editing process. This is their strength which separates them from other service providers.

Profile Picture Gabriel, 4/15/17, 1 Review