Pro Event Planners Reviews

4.4 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Victoria Married on 09/26/2020

Baby Gender Reveal

Pro event planners is amazing. We planned a successful gender reveal event with only a minimal amount of time. The outcome was more than what I imagined and I owe a huge gratitude to Melody and the team !!
    I’m ready to plan the baby shower !!
    Bernice Married on 11/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melody and her professional team assisted me in planning my wedding out o state and everything was beautiful. Melody was able to coordinate everything from the the beginning to the end without flaw. When I left South Florida to travel to Georgia for my big day, I was confident that everything was done. Melody is truly the best. I love her skills, organization, style and professionalism.
    Caroline Married on 06/27/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melody and her team made my day beautiful and easy. They are truly Pros. After my decorator ditched me for a bigger wedding, they were able to fit me in last minute and save our day from complete chaos. She was very communicative and organized. Her team took my vision to the next level and executed it flawlessly. They set up my ceremony with a custom backdrop and then worked quickly to reset the same ballroom for a 250 person reception in only two hours! They were all very sweet and extremely professional, thank you Melody!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sergio
    Sergio C. Married on 10/16/2010

We felt talking care of

I am so grateful to Pro Event Planners for their expertise and kindness and attention to detail that allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding day to the fullest. I could never have imagined the level of responsiveness enthusiasm and support and patience we would receive we’re so grateful
  • User1677645 Event on: 07/04/2013
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This is as good as it gets. I will use them again without hesitation.
    Jennifer Event on: 08/29/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I hired Pro-Event Planners for my companies Anniversary Party. They were fantastic from start to finish. I can't say enough about what an amazing job they did and worth every penny.
    They were super responsive and always pleasant to work with for all my needs.
    Melody and her team were awesome. From picking out linens to everything else involved and there was a lot involved.
    Wonderful company to deal with for your event needs. They are highly professional, reasonably priced with great product choices. Melody and her team were fantastic.
    They took care of every detail. As our party was to be held at our company’s location everything had to be brought in, from tent to garbage cans. She made sure that all my needs were met during the planning and on the event day.
    We were very fortunate, our Anniversary party turned out amazing and it was in no small part due to the contributions of all the vendors that Melody works with and Melody and her staff.
    Always willing to go that extra mile and the best part is that Melody always did it with a happy and positive attitude. Our party came out terrific. I would recommend Pro-Event Planners and Melody and her team 100% to anyone and I look forward in working with them again in the future.
    Cici Married on 10/19/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked with Melody Dixon of Pro Event Planners and she was amazing! She was incredibly professional and always quickly responded to emails. She always made me feel special and was a good listener as well as a communicator. The day of the wedding went very smoothly albeit there were a few hiccups. She was very helpful- she even helped me with my wedding dress when I had to use the bathroom. Now, that is dedication! Thanks to her, the setup of our venue was gorgeous-- it was much better than I could have ever imagined. I would hire her again for a big event.
  • User1815002 Event on: 08/30/2014
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Communication was good. Quality of product was good.
  • User2132063 2+ years ago
    4.1 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    Melody and her team are great if you want to not have the stress of worrying about all of the details and want someone to handle all of the problems that may arise during your event.