12 Reviews for PRO Event DJ

We couldn't be happier with our choice of Pro Event DJ to DJ our wedding! Matt and Mark did an amazing job, as we knew they would. It was so important for us to have them DJ our wedding, that we brought them down to South Florida to do so. We didn't trust anyone else with our unconventional song selections, and needed DJs with the skills to cut songs at the right moments. I was worried about getting the crowd dancing for a Sunday Brunch wedding, but they did such a great job that everyone had a great time! We had so many requests for playlist the guys created, that we had to document it and share with out guests - it was THAT good! The soundtrack to our wedding was very, very important to us and they went above and beyond what we hoped for. We also loved the convenience of the online portal - that was a great tool! Thank you guys, for making our awesome day even more awesome!

Profile Picture Magic, 11/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Online portal was extremely helpful in organizing a timeline of events and song requests. In addition to the portal, Matt and Justin were quick in answering emails and setting up calls to discuss details. They made sure everything went according to plan and were very accommodating. All of our guests had a great time. I'd highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Mari, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

ProEvent DJs did such a great job! My guests may not have been the biggest party group, but they got everyone who wanted to dance on the dance floor and kept them going! They managed to keep the time line rolling, which is incredibly helpful when you are in the moment. The planning was really easy and I loved their online tools to pick the music and everything attached to it. They definitely brought the party to my wedding!

Profile Picture Jayme, 11/8/14, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend PRO Event DJ for any event. I am so thankful for their recommendation to have our last dance alone. They helped us create our favorite moment in our wedding. Matt was fantastic and helping me plan the music details for our reception, and Louis did such a great job and keeping everyone on the dance floor!! They were fantastic!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely wonder DJ. Very Professional. Very Responsive. I would highly recommend them. As a matter of fact I did and they just performed at my son's wedding

Profile Picture Theresa, 12/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pro-Event DJ is the best DJ company in central florida. Mark, Justin and Matt are awesome to work with. The DJ made the night, everyone was up dancing and having fun they kept the crowd up and around.

Profile Picture Cassie, 3/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

THese guys rocked! They worked the crowd, kept everything going on time, and really were very personable. Awesome Dj, very accomodating, and professional.

Profile Picture RYan , 2/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pro Event DJ is the absolute best when it comes to DJ's. They not only DJ'd my wedding, but my sisters weddings as well, and they were amazing. Justin really knows how to keep a party going. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, just how I wanted it. They are the nicest group of guys and I reccommend them to anyone needing a DJ for not just a wedding but for any event. You won't be dissapointed!

Profile Picture Emilie , 12/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark is absolutely wonderful to work with. He made the whole process so easy. He was the DJ for my wedding and I couldn't be more pleased. My guests were up dancing the entire wedding! He brought along a MC (Justin) and he was such a great addition. I would recommend Pro Event DJ to anyone!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pro Event DJ was absolutely wonderful to work with. They are very professional and corteous and played just the right mix of songs at my wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had the DJ and MC the DJ had a separate board for my ceremony and my songs were picked by me and were untraditional, but it still worked perfectly. This DJ got the party rockin' and was great. Very professional!

Profile Picture Alison, 3/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I LOVE THESE GUYS! This company did my brother's wedding 3 years before mine. When my big day came they were the first and only DJ company I called. They are extremely professional, put together and great to be around! Every thing we requested or wanted to change was no problem for them. I can't say enough good things, I would recommend them for ANY event!

Profile Picture Meredith , 1/21/12, 5 Reviews