PRO EM Reviews

6 | Phoenix, AZ

6 Reviews for PRO EM

Andrea · Married on 04/04/2015

Amazing customer service! The products we used were so convenient and made great use of the space. We rented moon balls for lighting and restrooms. Great choice and very accommodating to all needs.

Sent on 07/10/2015

we rented tables and chairs from ProEm, they not only showed up on time, the delivery guys were willing to help set up the tables and chairs. The delivery guys were very prompt at picking the table and chairs as well.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Leigh · Married on 03/24/2012

I rented gold chiavari chairs from this company. Their prices were reasonable and they were very professional and responsive. When I called a week before my wedding to change the number of chairs, they were able to do that quickly. They also worked with my wedding planner when the delivery and pickup times had to be changed. The day before the wedding, they also called to confirm the time and place of delivery. Great communication!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Evangeline · Married on 05/14/2011

Our wedding looked so elegant and I really have to thank ProEm for how beautiful their linens were. They were professional, helpful, and affordable. I took the time to see them at an open house and they helped me do mock tables. There were also 3 tables at my venue that had odd dimensions and they did their best to accomodate them. I couldn't have asked for more :)

Sent on 05/21/2011

Claudia · Married on 10/09/2010

My wedding planner recommended Pro Em and I was very happy with this rental comapny! It was reasonable priced and Emily was very sweet and helpful and my wedding looked beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Ellen · Married on 08/29/2009

ProEM saved the day!! 10 days before my wedding my venue tells me that they cannot get me the black and white with black trim dance floor I've been promised for almost a year and a half. Since booking my wedding I moved across the country, I thought finding one was never going to happen. My fiance called places until he was recommended to ProEM, after many conversions the dance floor issue was solved. I stopped by 3 days before the wedding so that ProEM was sure they did have the correct flooring. ProEM delivered!! It was the floor of my dreams, and the photos look amazing. I'm so glad I did not end up having to have the wood and silver that I disliked. I still can't believe in less then 10 days they were able to solve my dance floor issue. Everyone should go to ProEM for flooring, and whatever else you need they are great there!! Thank you ProEM for saving the day!!

Sent on 09/22/2009