11 Reviews for Pro Details Events

Timelines (2)
To-Do Lists (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Nicole was great! She definitely went above and beyond what we expected. She dealt with any problems or hiccups the day of the wedding and I never even knew about it until the end of the night.

Profile Picture Annabelle, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Nicole made our wedding run as smoothly as possible! She kept us on track throughout the ceremony and reception. She always reassured us that we were okay with timing and took away a lot of the stressors we have been facing. I would recommend Nicole Dwyer 100%!

Profile Picture Jeramy, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The event was wonderful, Nicole was there all the time for all the things we need, specially at the end when we were more nervous and everything has to be done fast. Thank you for your help!

Profile Picture Veronica , 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole, you did an amazing job on my wedding. From all of the coordinating with the vendors to your buttoned up day of schedule. You put my mind at ease and made my dream wedding come true. You were a joy to work with. You were amazing! I absolutely loved the flowers that you designed, for my wedding. They were perfect, better than I ever could have imagined. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

I got married on 7/2/17 and I am so happy that I found Nicole.
I had all my stuff pretty much set up so I only needed her to help with the day of the event. However, she helped with so many things beyond the just the day of the event. 4 weeks before the big day, she had contacted all of our vendors and made sure all of our vendors were had everything ready to go. She also facilitated the rehearsal and most importantly, she took care of all the decoration on the day of. All I had to do was give her all the decoration that I wanted her to set up and she set everything up and cleaned and packed everything up for us. Nicole was the only vendor I was truly happy with and I am so thankful for all the service I had received. She is very friendly and professional. I strongly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole was friendly, professional and just awesome. She took all the pressure off us and ensured a flawless and perfect wedding. Nicole went the extra mile and beyond what we hired her for. It's the little things and the attention to detail Nicole and her team provided that made us happy during the happiest day of our lives. We would highly recommend using Pro Detail Events for your wedding or any other event because you will only receive excellent service.

You're the best Nicole!

Peter P

Profile Picture Peter, 7/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aww.. today marks One month since our wedding day. Best decision by far was to have hired Nicole Dwyer.
When we decided to get married we knew what we wanted something small with just friends and close family. Even though we wanted something small, it hit me all of sudden 2 months or less that we would probably need extra help for the Day of the wedding. We knew we needed someone that knew what they were doing and affordable. Even though sounds like is hard to find. We were very pleased we found Nicole. She met with us in our city on a Saturday morning that was more convenient for us at the time. She offered us lists of vendors just in case we needed one. Provided us with more info on what to ask our vendors. She even offered us a plan payment if that was more comfortable for our budget. We met at the venue and provided her with a vision of how we wanted our decor even suggested ideas that might work. She so delivered! She even offered more than once to assist our wedding rehearsal at church. Just in case we needed extra help. But, we had it covered. She provided us with list of information that we needed to fill up for her to know, we delivered it three days prior the wedding (we were just so BUSY with other stuff) but that was NO problem for her. She delivered on the day of the wedding. She was so on point with everything the decor, help me at church with my veil, even with my nerves, everyone with there boutonniere. Even provided us with no one asking her in our photo shoot at the city hall with water bottles because the day was extra hot the day. At the same time was taking care of the venue decor. She made sure all of our vendors where on time and setting up, with the setting chart, she was just excellent with the timeline (knowing that we had to take flight out right the next morning for our honeymoon) she even helped with serving as the cake. I couldn't be more happier to have hired them Pro Details Event. Everyone complimented us on our wedding.

Profile Picture Isabel , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Referrals

Nicole at pro details events is great to work with! She is thorough, professional, and great at what she does. She helped me plan a shower and thought through so many details and made the day go off without a hitch. Thank you Nicole - it was a pleasure working with you!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I hired Nicole Dwyer of Pro Detail Events as a day of coordinator. Nicole was so great! Nicole did a venue walk-through with us when we first hired her and explained to us that she would reach out to us about 4 weeks before the wedding to get things organized. She was true to her word and reached out to us to get the ball rolling on all coordination needs. She ensured multiple phone conferences with us to go over timelines and logistics. She listened to our wants and needs while making suggestions herself. Nicole stayed focused and involved and even allowed us to text her. Nicole was such a great help and we could not have had such a beautiful wedding day if we didn't have her. She was on top of things. The dreadful rain threatened us on our wedding day, which made things so stressful. Nicole took it upon herself to buy clear umbrellas the night before the wedding for the bridal party to use on the wedding day! It was so thoughtful! Even if you only hire Nicole as a day-of coordinator, she will, make you feel like she is there every step of the way.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole was professional, organized, and on top of things.

Profile Picture Zoe , 10/21/17, 1 Review