38 Reviews for Pro Art Music

Instrumentals (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Very professional and did a beautiful job!!

Profile Picture Lynne, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Daren was such a pleasure to work with! He was so quick with responses, professional, has a great team and made my wedding planning so easy and seamless. I will definitely use him for any future events as well as refer him and his team to all of my friends. Thank you Daren and Pro Art Music!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Vocals, Cello, Piano, Violin, String-Trio

The Pro Art Music team did an absolutely incredible job with our wedding ceremony/cocktail hour music. Daren was very responsive and accommodating leading up to the wedding. The quartet performed above and beyond all expectations - our wedding guests still tell us how beautiful and elegant the music was. One of the very best decisions we made for our wedding! Thanks, Pro Art team!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My daughter was married at St. Clare's Chapel...a beautiful old catholic chapel with a pipe organ. ProArt music provided absolutely beautiful organ music for the whole ceremony. My daughter left most of the music selections up to the musician, and everything was absolutely beautiful...a dream come true. We had a time small time change and it was easily accommodated through email communication. Daren Fuster is very professional and provides immediate feedback and confirmation, which is great for helping to minimize the stress on planning an out-of-town wedding. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Sharon, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

The PERFECT touch to capture the classic, romantic vision we had for our wedding ceremony. Trying to come up with another event to throw so that we can work with them again! Amazing!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a fabulous experience with ProArt for our wedding ceremony. They have a vast number of traditional and modern pieces to select from and they were also very accommodating in custom arranging two pieces of music to instrumental versions. Each song was more perfect than we could have imagined.

Daren was very easy to work with-very communicative, very focused on ensuring we were happy and made us feel like everything would go as it should on our wedding day and it was perfect! ProArt was one the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Anne, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The quintet was great. The music made the celebration complete. Highly recommend
Pro Art Music.

Profile Picture Dorrit, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Loved working with Daren. He went out of his way to obtain a musical score that we had requested. The music was beautiful. We received numerous compliments from our wedding guests. I would hire him again in a sec!

Profile Picture Pat, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony

I was so overwhelmed throwing our daughter's wedding (my first) and Daren was the one vendor who took my hand and helped me through music choices and creating a vision for the ceremony and cocktail reception. The trumpet was a must! The players were prompt, courteous and talented. 10 out of 10!

Profile Picture Sally, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Daren and the other musicians made my ceremony so special! Daren was great with communication, constantly touching base, and also great when it came to reminding me what selections I needed to pick/making suggestions when I wasn't sure what piece would work best. Do yourself and favor and book pro art music! You're ceremony will sound absolutely angelic!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

After looking for quite some time for the perfect ceremony musicians I was feeling forlorn. Luckily I came across ProArt Music on Wedding Wire just when I thought about giving up on the search. Immediately after talking to Daren I knew this was the music company for us. I did a lot of research into music selection and instrumentation that I wanted for our Catholic ceremony and ProArt Music was able to make our dreams come true! We really appreciate their communication and ability to give advice on the matter as well! You can easily tell that they are highly experienced and not only great at customer service but great at what they do... vocals and music! Our ceremony music was absolutely beautiful and consisted of the organ, violin, 2 trumpets, and a pianist/vocalist!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Violin, Ceremony, Vocals

very professional and kind . Daren was great with music selections. The music was very lovely

Profile Picture Jeannie, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We really enjoyed using you guys!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very professional! Great value!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

ProArt Music was wonderful to work with. They had a great selection of music for my ceremony and cocktail hour. Not to mention, they sounded beautiful!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Pro Art Music gave my wedding an elegant feel to star off the night. I wanted something added and special and they did just that!

Profile Picture K, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I hired a string quartet and piano for my daughter's wedding ceremony. They were so professional and accommodating: they even prepared new music that my daughter had requested. It was everything we had hoped for.

Profile Picture Connie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Used them for 4 hours. For wedding and reception. Added a posh vibe to my event. Professional & on time. I didn't want to spend a lot of time picking music, so I explained what I was looking for & they tailored the music to my needs.

Profile Picture Yakima, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Pro Art Music was amazing! We wanted something elegant and unique for our wedding ceremony and they certainly provided that! We received so many compliments from our guests and were incredibly happy with how the ceremony music went. They were very affordable and incredibly easy to work with through the planning process. We would definitely recommend Pro Art Music!

Profile Picture Sydney, 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I waited to review them until after I saw the video, to be sure of my review. They were absolutely fabulous and I highly recommend them based on my memory of the ceremony and on the video. The music was lovely. Just perfect

Profile Picture Susan, 10/26/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

The musicians were professional and provided a top quality service. The music was beautiful and Daren was incredibly accommodating for our music requests!

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a solo guitarist play during our wedding and then he played at the reception. Everyone enjoyed the music and we got several compliments after the wedding about him.

Profile Picture J, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

ProArt provided String Quartets for our son's wedding in 2004 and our daughter this past October. Both times their music was awesome and added an atmosphere of elegance to the wedding ceremonies. The music was beautiful and flawless they provided interludes where requested and the overall music was beautiful. I would not hesitate to recommend ProArt!

Profile Picture Jan, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Pro Art was great to work with from start to finish. We had a string trio play at our wedding and everything was beautiful! We met with the harpist during planning and she helped us plan out our music for the entire prelude and ceremony. Great team!

Profile Picture User2141947, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews