Priya Photo Reviews

4 | Arden, NC

4 Reviews for Priya Photo

Emily · Married on 12/17/2015

Lindsey is a very talented photographer! I found her on thumbtack and she was very flexible and easy to talk to. She was also willing to meet me at my house and show me some of her work. Based on how beautiful her photos were, I decided to use her as my photographer on my special day. You can tell she is very passionate and cares to provide for her family (always important) and wants to make sure her clients are thrilled with their photos. She did a great job at blending in at the wedding while also making sure to get people where they needed to be. She knows what she is doing and wants to make your special day memorable!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Taryn · Married on 04/25/2015

Choosing Lindsey S. McIntyre, from Priya Photography, was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I found Lindsey off a recommendation list from our venue and emailed her to get more information. She quickly replied and we were able to meet face-to-face at a near by restaurant. We clicked instantly and her style of photography was exactly what we were looking for. She had plenty of her products with her so I could see real samples of some of the products we could order from her.

Lindsey worked with us on what I wanted but also keeping within our budget. Lindsey and the other photographer arrived promptly and got to work right away. Having two photographers on site was perfect. One photographer was able to be with the boys getting ready and one with the girls. I loved how they also switched places in order to have a variety of different types of shots.

They were able to capture EVERY moment possible, even things we didn’t know where going on. They were able to get pictures of every single one of our guests. They were easy to talk to and took charge when they needed to. Lindsey was able to direct me during my personal bridal pictures and she was able to give directions and get people’s attention for group photos. Lindsey has kept in great contact with me since the wedding. Our preview slideshow arrived very quickly after our wedding and the total amount of photos were sent shortly after that.

If given the chance to redo our wedding weekend, we would pick Lindsey McIntyre with no second thoughts. Pray Photography was perfect and we are so appreciative of the amazing moments they were able to capture!

Gabe and Taryn Johnston

Sent on 05/14/2015

Stefanie · Married on 09/20/2014

I have only seen a preview of my wedding photos and I can't get enough of them! Lindsey was absolutely fantastic. She was very professional, friendly and responsive as we were planning our big day. Lindsey and Josh did an amazing job of capturing every detail. I can't wait to see the rest of our wedding photos.

Stefanie Harper

Sent on 10/24/2014

Susan · Married on 11/03/2012

She was so amazing to work with. From the moment I met her, I knew she was great. Her photos are incredible and she is easy to work with. I can't wait to work with her more in the future.

Sent on 11/22/2012