Pristine Videos Reviews

39 | Elverta, CA

39 Reviews for Pristine Videos

• Candice

Candice · Married on 03/03/2018

Lisa and the Pristine team was amazing! From start to finish she was professional and always exceeded my expectations! I just got my video back a few weeks ago, and it is perfect! Im so glad I went with Pristine and Id recommend them to any Bride looking for a great video at a great price! ~Candice and Brian Sanders

Sent on 09/19/2011

These guys were great! Super laid back and on time and professional.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Kristina · Married on 06/30/2012

At first my husband and I decided against having a videographer at our wedding because we thought it would be enough to just have a photographer. We then had a friend highly recommend that we get a videographer because the wedding day goes by so fast and there are so many things the bride and groom won't get to see. Kevin with Pristine Videos was the videographer at our friend's wedding, so we took her advice and hired Pristine Videos. I must say this is the BEST decision we made!

Kevin was the videographer at our wedding as well. Him and his staff were so easy to work with and super friendly. Kevin and his assistant arrived right on time and got straight to work. I must admit that once I put my wedding dress on it finally felt real and my nerves started to get the best of me. Kevin was so easy going and kept me laughing, which helped calm me down. Thank you Kevin!

Our wedding was just 12 days ago so the staff at Pristine Videos are currently working on our wedding video. Even though we have not seen the wedding video yet, we just know it will be perfect. We know Kevin and his assistant got all the important moments on film, which we can't wait to see. After the wedding ended, we had several family members and friends tell us what an awesome job our videographer did. They said he was running around the entire night capturing everything. This was so great to hear.

I should also share with you that I had a picture of my deceased grandmother hanging on my bouquet. I asked Kevin to please get my bouquet on film. Kevin took my bouquet and gave my grandmother the spotlight. This was so important to me and I am so grateful to Kevin for giving my grandmother that special moment too. With this said, I can assure you the staff at Pristine Videos will meet all special requests you might have. If it is important to you then it is just as important to the staff at Pristine Videos.

Our advice to all the brides and grooms out there is to get a videographer and make sure it is one from Pristine Videos. We are so grateful our friend recommended us to Pristine Videos. Pristine Videos is the best around and their prices are super reasonable and affordable. The quality of service received surpassed all our expectations. We can't express enough how great it has been to work with the staff at Pristine Videos. They are all AMAZING!

We will go ahead and end this with recommending that all you brides and grooms reading this review contact Pristine Videos NOW.....you will be grateful you did.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Grace · Married on 06/23/2012

Kevin and his staff is awesome. The were so non-invasive rather than other videographers i've experienced. You hardly knew they were there and I really like that about them because really captures the moments as they truely unfolded.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Amy · Married on 05/27/2012

Kevin was great to work with. He worked really well with our photographer too. He was so good, I didn't even notice him during the ceremony. He was really nice and made us feel very comfortable. He really knows what he is doing. Our video is awesome. He was so quick on getting us our highlight video and then our whole wedding video wasn't far behind. Pristine Video is a great company to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Jen · Married on 04/14/2012

Kevin and his team were AMAZING!!!! I am super shy around cameras, but they somehow made me feel so relaxed like they weren't even there! As promised, 60 days after our wedding date Kevin sent me a link to our Highlight Reel of our day and It was perfect. All of our friends and family complimented on how awesome the 5 min reel was and how it captured the most important moments from the entire day all in 5 minutes. A few short days later, we received our disc and we loved it! They do quality work and are so friendly...Kevin even downloaded all of our raw footage onto a hard drive for us! Thank you so much for all your hard work, I'm so glad Pristine Videos shared our special day with us!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Kristen · Married on 03/08/2012

Pristine Videos was absolutely amazing!! We were very impressed with how comfortable they made us feel in front of the camera! Everything went smooth and we really enjoyed working with them. It didn't feel like we just met them, we felt like we had known them for years. Thank you so much for everything! We will treasure our video! Sincerely, John & Kristen

Sent on 03/22/2012

Michelle · Married on 01/14/2012

Kevin and Lisa from Pristine were very easy to work it. The day of the wedding Kevin was punctual and busy capturing great moments. We cannot wait to see our video! We know that they will provide us with a wonderful video to last a lifetime. The day of the wedding we asked as a last minute request to stay and film extra time and they had no problem with that. Great videography company!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Becky · Married on 10/16/2011

I got married in Vegas and I couldn't find a videographer without breaking the bank. I really, really wanted one. I found Pristine and they had the best deal even though there were out of town! Kevin was awesome during the wedding. Video turned out awesome! So glad I found them!

Sent on 04/07/2012

Adrienne · Married on 05/14/2011

We loved working with Pristine Video for our wedding! We originally met with Kevin in San Diego and immediately felt comfortable with his unassuming manor, which was exactly how we was on our wedding day. He never made us feel akward, but did an excellent job capturing our memories. We felt the package we purchased was a great value and the product exceeded our expectations (we thought it'd be super corny, but it doesn't feel that way at all). One great thing they did was send us a draft video and then we provided comments on what we'd like changed, making the finished product really ours. Thank you Kevin and the Pristine team, we loved working with you! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Angela · Married on 04/17/2011

Pristine Video was a joy to work with. Lisa answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. She did a wonderful presentation at her office so we knew what to expect. They were also willing to send our videographer to two different locations so we could make the most of the 8 hours we got in our package. Our videographer was great to work with, was professional, was ontime, and got so much video footage...not one moment was missing. He took some amazing and unique shots. I would highly recommend Pristine Videos!

Sent on 04/22/2011

David · Married on 11/13/2010

We had Pristine Video as our videographer and we are so glad! Kevin was a pure professional! Everytime something was happening, they were there catching it on video! I so can't wait to see the final video! Thanks also to Lisa who is the best! If you are looking for a great videographer.. then the only choice for you is Pristine!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Rita · Married on 11/06/2010

We just got married so we have not received our video yet (will write additional review after). So far, we have loved working with Pristine and Lisa. They have been very helpful and really did a great job on our montage during the reception.

Sent on 11/20/2010

Michael · Married on 07/24/2010

We booked with Pristine through Lisa. After calling and finding out if they were available for our date, we had our initial meet within a few days. Lisa gave us an excellent presentation of a few examples of their work and was very thorough about all the details. We decided very quickly that we would be using Pristine as our videographers. Not only were their prices competitive, but they had good equipment that would be able to capture our day in HD quality.

As our day quickly approached and we had our reception timeline pretty much figured out, we felt like we may need our videographer for an additional hour. I sent off a quick email and Lisa was able to ensure that Xavier, our videographer, would plan on being there for that extra hour. This happened only a few days before the wedding day, so that was a huge relief.

During our day we never felt that Xavier and his assistant ever really got in the way, but we were confident that they were still capturing all the important events of the day. That to me is a sign of a great videographer. We are at the stage of sending in our music requests to be put in our DVD, and our experience so far with Lisa and Pristine has been nothing but positive. I would highly recommend using them, as they are polite, professional, and responsive.

Sent on 08/31/2010

Tamara · Married on 03/20/2010

We decided to use Pristine Videos for our wedding because they were in our budget, their customer service, and their creativity. We looked at several vidoegraphers in the area and all of their video samples looked the same. Pristine Videos had creativity. Each one was different depending on the couple. On the day of, Kevin was early! He was respectful of the churches rules on where videographers could go, etc. His partner was fabulous also!! Kevin even followed us to the beach to get some more shots (it was a 15min drive from the church). Overall, they were fantastic!

Sent on 04/06/2010

Krisean · Married on 03/20/2010

Great finished product with a reasonable cost.

Sent on 04/24/2010

Melissa · Married on 03/14/2010

We met with Lisa and felt comfortable with her and also the sample DVDs she showed us and booked with Pristine Videos. Throughout the wedding planning process, Lisa was always responsive to our questions. On the day of, the 2 videographers were superb. They captured everything but we never felt like they were in the way. One videographer showed up first (on time) and the other one stayed until the end of the night (making sure that we didn't need anything else before he left).

After we came back from our honeymoon, I already had an email from Lisa stating that our DVD was in the mail. After watching the video, we asked Lisa to make a few changes and she was happy to comply. Overall, our experiences with Pristine was awesome. We highly recommend their services. And the best part is, after much research, I believe that Pristine offers the most for the price that they charge.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Courtney · Married on 01/16/2010

We are extremely happy that we used Pristine Videos. Our video from our wedding was AMAZING! They are so great to work with...they answered all of our questions and always got right back to us when I emailed or called. The video guy was never in the way- I barely noticed he was even at the wedding yet he captured all the events. The price was great and the product even better. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Bridgette · Married on 11/07/2009

They are very professional and very responsive to all phone call, e-mails and all requests. Kevin was our videographer and he was amazing, he worked very well with our photographer and is so easy going.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Maria · Married on 10/09/2009

From beginning to end Pristine Video was AMAZING to work with. Lisa was so wonderful and understood exactly what I wanted. Their prices were very reasonable, and the quality of service we received was better than we could have ever imagined. We got married on Coronado Island, and were coming from Arizona, so finding vendors that we were comfortable with, and trusted was very important. We had no worries with Pristine Video. We were kept in the loop about everything from start to finish.

The day of our wedding, Pristine showed up right when they said they would, and got right down to business. The crew was very professional, dressed very nicely and they were so friendly and easy to work with. We had such a great time with all of them. They got every special moment, and all the moments that I missed.

When we received our highlight reel, I was in tears. It was beautiful, and it captured not only the images, but the feeling and the emotion of the day. Then we received the video and immediately called all of our friends and family. Everyone was in awe. The video was so well put together and so professional. It was like reliving our day!

If there are two things I would recommend to ANY bride, they would be 1-get a videographer, and 2- GET PRISTINE VIDEOS. I would have regretted not having a videographer for my wedding, like many of my friends. And no one would have put my video together as nicely as Pristine.

Thanks again guys!!!

Jason and Maria Bloom

Sent on 01/23/2010

warren · Married on 09/06/2009

From our first meeting to receiving our DVD's. Prinstine Videos was the perfect choice. They pretty much had the service of what ever we wanted they could make it happen. We were so nervous about the hiring of our videographers but Lisa made us erase all fears from the first meeting. Our camera operators were truly awesome. They even got with our photographer during the ceremony to get all the best angles and shots possible. The best part was when watching the dvd i had no idea the camera was even there.. when we got the dvd we thaught it would be like any other cheesy wedding video people always want to show but it was off the chain. I mean they put segments together with the audio and voice overs so perfect you would have thaught a movie studio did it. Then to top if alloff they were i promise you at least $800 to $1000 less then everyone else we searched and we met with 5 vendors before finding them... Lisa thank you so so very much for everything. You captured our most special moment better than we thaught possible and we will cherish it for a lifetime.........

Sent on 11/30/2009
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 06/28/2009

My husband and I weren't sure if we wanted to pay for a professional videographer, but after seeing our video/highlights from Pristine Videos, we are both so glad we went ahead and did it! Our video is fantastic, and the editing with our music choices is so much fun to watch. Lisa and Sergio (our videographer) were so professional and very easy to get along with. Sergio and his assistant did not get in the way of the photos or the guests, so it was nice to have a videographer that wasn't too obtrusive during the wedding.

They are the best price in town and offer very reasonable packages!

Sent on 12/31/2009

Ana Maria · Married on 06/27/2009

They were great! I booked them with very short notice and they were still able to come out and shoot our wedding within our budget (less than $500). They did an unedited video for us and they will be the ones to edit it for our one-year anniversary!

Sent on 11/15/2009

Lucky Me Invitations · Married on 05/24/2009

Pristine Videos delivered a good quality product for the price. I just wanted something simple to document the wedding and they made a very beautiful and artistic video!!! The price was the main reason I choose them and I'm glad I did!!

Sent on 06/13/2010

Sara · Married on 04/04/2009

We were undecided about spending the money to hire a videographer at all as we were on a tight budget. We were interested in Pristine Videos because of their low price points. I was so excited when we received our final product, as I believe it turned out as good if not better as the videographers I interviewed who were twice the price 

Lisa was very responsive to emails and phone calls. Kevin was great to work with on the wedding day. Even though we got just 1 guy, he set up a second camera for the ceremony and ran one on his own as well. The final video came out super fast (after we sent him our music selections) and it was just right. They do a 1st draft of the editing and sends it to you for approval. You can tell them any changes you want and then he sends you a final edit. We loved our first draft, it was exactly what we wanted!

We were VERY happy with them and their services! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 08/03/2009