Prism Concepts Photography Reviews

Prism Concepts Photography 4
Prism Concepts Photography 5
Prism Concepts Photography 6

Amber · Married on 07/20/2018

We could not have made a better decision than to hire Jen for our wedding. She is professional and her work is impeccable. She directed the whole day for us and got all the important pictures we asked for and more! She was so helpful and has a great personality, she’s very easy to work with and we are beyond excited about our beautiful photos! I highly recommend her and her business for all your photo needs!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Prism Concepts Photography 7
    Prism Concepts Photography 8
    Prism Concepts Photography 9
    Prism Concepts Photography 10
    Prism Concepts Photography 11

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Jen and her sister photographed our wedding day in Niles on October 21, 2017. We planned our wedding while living in Cleveland and Jen was really easy to work with- she even had the opportunity to personally drop off our pictures which was a bonus for us! We received our pictures last week and they are simply beautiful. The day was so busy but our pictures captured each moment perfectly from beginning to end- all of stress of planning our day was worth it, every little detail was captured. Our pictures will be in our family for generations and they are timeless! They are in the moment pictures and just show how much fun everyone had! We would highly recommend Prism Concepts!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Prism Concepts Photography 12

Gabriella · Married on 08/22/2015

I want to give them a 5 because my pictures were awesome, but I had to take away 1/2 star because I gave her a "must take pictures" list and many of those didn't happen. Other than that Jen did an amazing job, and she was 5 months pregnant!! I really can't complain aside from the family pictures that we didn't get. Weddings are chaotic, (especially ours!!) so I understand.

Sent on 01/07/2016