Prislovsky Photography Reviews

Prislovsky Photography 3
Prislovsky Photography 4
Prislovsky Photography 5

Jenny · Married on 04/05/2014

Daniel and Patty were great to work with. They were very accommodating for all our different ideas for locations. They were willing to go the extra mile to get the pictures we wanted. Things didn't go as planned before the ceremony (outside circumstances), so I was very stressed, but they helped me relax and enjoy the pictures and then revise the plan to get the rest of the pictures later. Daniel is great at helping people have natural smiles and feel relaxed. I would highly recommend Prislovsky Photography.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Daniel and his wife are a great, creative team who made our event process a joy. Specializing in wedding and event photography, Daniel brings his patience, kindness, and skills in the visual arts to meet (and exceed) your picture-taking needs. Our experience with him was amazing!!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Beecher · event on: 11/23/2013

Daniel is an amazing photographer and person. His eye for detail, combined with his creativity, produced results beyond our expectations. The photos he took for our album artwork were fantastic. It was a privilege and a pleasure to work with him, and we're looking forward to more photo sessions with Daniel in the future!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Christopher · Married on 11/12/2013

As a friend of Daniel and not only a client, I can say without reservation that his creativity and professionalism are among the best I've ever seen. As a part-time wedding videographer myself, I have experienced the work of other wedding and event photographers. Daniel has an eye for creative framing and a talent for lighting that is first class. His ability to remain flexible during the shoot process while still maintaining his creativity was a refreshing and reassuring quality during the busyness of the wedding ceremony and the surrounding events. I would hire Daniel without any concerns whatsoever with complete confidence in the results. My wife was very pleased with the photos that we received and we only wish we had had more time and opportunity to allow Daniel to create more amazing shots! He has had experience in both small weddings and very large events so you can rest easy in knowing he has experience on both ends of the spectrum. Also, his ability to crowd-manage and corral people into the correct groups is something that is a must-have for weddings and similar events. I think the final quality that you find in Daniel is the meeting together before the event. He is very clear about expectations and is open and willing to accommodate your needs as much as is possible.

Sent on 03/22/2014

Heidi · Married on 06/15/2012

“We absolutely loved working with Daniel for our wedding. He was easy going, creative, and made everyone very comfortable! He captured many beautiful moments on our special day!”

Rocio · Married on 06/02/2012

We were so blessed to have Daniel as the photographer for our engagement and our wedding. He is so much fun to work with! He is very professional with his work and at the same time, very relaxing and funny. It amazed me how he was able to rapidly see a place and adjust to every situation. While he was taking our pictures we could just feel they were going to be amazing! Our wedding day was so beautiful. It’s such a blessing to be able to look back at our pictures and remember every detail.

• Z

Kristen · Married on 06/18/2011

My husband and I had over 1,000 guests attend our wedding and our bridal party consisted of 15 bridesmaids, 15 groomsmen, 5 flower girls, and 2 ring bearers. We needed a highly skilled and professional photographer to handle the job. Daniel was just the guy! He was my top choice due to his high quality photos, organization skills, people skills, and flexibility.

Daniel was extremely easy to work with prior to the wedding and never tried to push his own agenda. He was always concerned about my desires and worked hard to customize the photography around my needs. His communication is fast and prompt. On the big day, he delivered exactly like he said he would. I ended up with a gorgeous assortment of photos of my wedding party, families, friends, venues, myself, etc.

One thing I particularly liked about Daniel was his willingness to take any photo poses that I wanted. Not all photographers are this flexible. Being a Pinterest junkie myself, I had all sorts of fun ideas. He let me run free and happily clicked the camera away! I would highly recommend Daniel to anyone...he's phenomenal.

Sent on 02/04/2014

It rained...but we still had a lot of fun shooting. Daniel is a lot of fun to work with and does amazing work.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Chyanna · Married on 06/04/2011

We flew Daniel in from out of state as our photographer and could not have been more pleased with the finished pictures! One of his greatest strengths was in working efficiently with the many personalities in my large family. He was able to draw the best out of each person there and achieve fabulous, realistic photos while keeping the whole thing fun for everyone!
    Daniel’s creativity also impressed us — he got gorgeous shots that we would never have thought of. My favorite pictures will always be those of the bride and groom — I feel like they are straight off the pages of Brides Magazine! Best of all, though, is that he somehow captured the magical spirit of that day in our pictures, and we are forever grateful for all his talent and hard work!
    — Chyanna S.

Sent on 01/31/2014

3.5

Daniel is a wonderful photographer. He made us all feel very comfortable he was able to capture every moment without intruding

Sent on 12/22/2015

Prislovsky Photography's reply:

Hello! Because you are a private user, I am not sure whom this review is coming from. Because of that, I would like to offer a brief response. We are constantly putting forth the utmost effort into making our service and product the best it can be. Weddings are extraordinarily unique and special, so we are not happy unless our clients are thrilled with our service! I would love to know how you think our “value” could improve. It is very important to us that our service be the best value in the industry. That is why we include unlimited coverage hours, two photographers, and all of your professionally edited digital images with every one of our packages… even with all of those options, our price is about the same or less than many of our competitors’ 6-8 hour packages! We believe the stress free option of having no time limits on your special day represents a tremendous value to our clients. If you see a way we could improve in this area, or would like to modify your review please let us know! Your review is very important to us, and we are proud of our 5 star rating. My email address is: daniel@prislovskyphoto.com …Please email me at your convenience, and again, thank you for your review.