Principal Planner weddings & Event Reviews

23 | Parker Dam, CA

23 Reviews for Principal Planner weddings & Event

Laura · Married on 09/17/2016

Azar and her team are truly amazing! Azar is so sweet and was able to turn our ideas into a beautiful reality for our wedding day. She is always up for new ideas and is very realistic when it comes to putting the days details together.
    Our guests still talk of our venue and decor over a month after our day, all thanks to Azar!
    LOVE PRINCIPAL PLANNER and wish we could redo our amazing wedding day over and over again!

ENZA · Married on 09/10/2016

I interviewed 7 other wedding planners before choosing Principal Planners and am so glad with my decision I never once looked back. The first time I met Azar, it was very clear to me she would be the perfect candidate for our wedding and truly born to be a wedding planner. Her passion, confidence, quickness and creativity is so evident in everything she does, I felt at complete ease knowing she would be by my side through-out the wedding planning. Azar is always accessible and extremely easy and a blast to work with. She really helped us exude a cohesive vision of what WE wanted for our wedding. She relieved the stress of the wedding planning process and made it fun and enjoyable...most importantly, drama free! There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Azar and her team for being part of our special day. She is capable of handling any situations on the spot. One example of this is the day of the wedding, a few people showed up that didn't respond yes to the wedding and she seamlessly added them to tables without us having to worry about a thing! If you need a coordinator, do not hesitate to pick principal planner. with Azar, not only will you get the wedding of your dreams, but someone who lives for what she does and puts her heart and soul into everything leaving you 100% satisfied!

Tanya · Married on 07/02/2016

Azar is amazing & beyond talented! Her designs, vision and control of the day's events are without a doubt going to deliver a flawless day for the couple. Best in the business.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Alexandra · Married on 06/25/2016

The moment I met Azar of Principal Planner I knew she was the one I wanted to plan my wedding. We instantly clicked and my mom and I ended up chatting with her for hours during our first meeting. She had the ability to make me feel like she was my best friend and my wedding was going to be the best thing ever (even though I'm sure every wedding she does is the best thing ever)! Over the next year, we spent countless emails/texts/phone calls and meetings going back and forth about my vision and how to execute it. Azar always responded with an answer, a solution or a new idea so I was never left wondering how things would turn out. In the end, when our venue went on strike 2 weeks before our wedding, she not only found another amazing (even better than the first) venue and completely re-planned the whole thing, but went so far out of her way to make our day a dream come true and to make it absolute perfection. I should add that throughout these 2 weeks she basically acted like my therapist and kept me calm when I was in another city and she was planning a wedding in a venue we had never set foot in. She was the one who probably needed the therapist because I don't think she slept for the entire 2 weeks! I cannot stress enough how much of a wedding planning angel she is, and we can never thank her enough for everything she did to make our wedding an absolute success. So many of our guests said they'd never been to such a perfect wedding, and it was completely because of Azar and Principal Planner. The best of the best!

Alla · Married on 08/09/2015

My husband and I hired Principal Planner to help with a part of the planning for our wedding (flowers, decor, rentals) after being together for pretty much an eternity. TL;DR I would have a wedding mulligan EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND just to have Azar ad her talented team coordinate something new and exciting for us! From the very beginning, she was not only on the same page as us, but in the same paragraph - she listened, she coordinated, she was there to put things together last minute, often doing far more than what our customized package initially stated...Always reassuring, always smiling, a delight to work with. If I had to do it over again (no chance, the guy's fantastic), I would definitely spare no expense in the planner department and take the platinum package, with Principal Planner taking care of everything from A to Z. By doing that you are taking every ounce of stress and hassle off of your own shoulders, thereby becoming free to enjoy every moment of your special day with your partner. It's a beautiful thing. I am SO HAPPY we found Azar and that she took part in planing our celebration, and I am now grateful to count her among my friends. She's legit the bee's knees.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Nanor · Married on 07/25/2015

Azar is by far the best planner in all of Montreal if not Canada! Hands down. I would never bother looking elsewhere. When I was looking for a planner I can easily say I looked into every single one in Montreal.I am very picky and my visions are always outside the box. I needed someone who would understand me and what I was looking for. I am a perfectionist and love efficiency. Making the decision to chose her was very easy. What I didn't want was another planner who would give me another version of someone else's wedding. Ive seen that to many times. I chose her because she is different form all the other planners, she has a great personality, she gets things done and you might want to hug her to many times. All her work and team from start to finish was done to perfection. The wedding spoke for itself. It was the most beautiful wedding all our guests had ever seen.(They are still talking about it) I can't wait to work with her again! Ill find any excuses to plan a party with her! The best part of our wedding was I gained a new incredible friend. I love her dearly. All I can say is a big THANK YOU to Azar and her amazing team!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Principal Planner weddings & Event's reply:

Nanor, It was an absolute pleasure working with you, Haig and of course your beautiful mother. Thank you for trusting us with such an important day. We look forward to the day we can work together again! My whole team loved you!

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

Azar from Principal Planner was a fantastic wedding planner! She created an absolutely gorgeous reception and ceremony space for our wedding, and I could have not done it without her. She listened carefully to what I wanted, but also had so many helpful and unique suggestions concerning design and vendors which I certainly welcomed. All of her attention to detail and gorgeous touches created a room that was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She also created an awesome sweet table for us that matched our theme and that our guests were in awe of. Moreover, she was very flexible, professional, and kind throughout the entire year-long process and she made the whole thing stress free and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is getting married in the Montreal area! Thanks a million for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Principal Planner weddings & Event's reply:

Ashley, Thank you for your kind words. What a thrill it is to step into the lives of such wonderful people and play a part in bringing together such a huge milestone. My team and I were thrilled to be a part of your wedding. Best of luck with everything! Call us for the baby shower! ;)

Dani · Married on 06/20/2015

Simply put, planning our wedding would not have have been possible without Azar. From perfectly capturing our vision to dealing with a difficult vendor, working with Azar was the best decision we could ever have made.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Principal Planner weddings & Event's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review!!! It was absolutely an honour to have been a part of your big day!

Jen · Married on 05/03/2014

Hiring Azar as our wedding planner was probably the best decision that I made for our wedding (oops, best decision "we" made! lol). My husband and I are both graphic designers and wanted to do a lot of the components ourselves for the wedding but we desperately needed someone to guide us along the way. We were picky and knew exactly what we wanted and Azar never blinked at our ideas and requests.

Hiring Azar meant that my husband and I actually got to enjoy our wedding day. Whenever an issue arose, she handled it. Whenever a decision had to be made, she took care of it. I danced the night away and never thought about anything other than having fun because Azar and her team were always on top of everything! I can't stress enough how enjoyable it was to have someone be our eyes and ears (and sometimes our loud mouths!) so that we could just sit back and celebrate.

I should also mention that we hired Azar for our sweet table because we wanted something unique and not just a bunch of desserts put on platters. Her dessert tables are masterpieces. Every item was not only delicious but purposeful and designed down to the last crumb. I keep trying to find an excuse to hire her again for another dessert table!

I’d hire Azar and her team again in a heartbeat and I highly recommend that you give her a call if you want to enjoy your special event as well.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Principal Planner weddings & Event's reply:

um wow who is this azar girl? lol. thank you so much!! it was such an honour working with you both. One of the funniest couples i have ever met and excited to say, even after the wedding came and went, i still find ways of working with you! love it and you both. thank you for the kind review. a xo

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2012

Azar founder of Principal Planner did such a fabulous job with our wedding!! It was everything I dreamed of and much more! She had a very impressive team of vendors that she worked with from flowers, catering, venues etc... Living in New York city and being a destination bride in Montreal I was worried that I wouldn't be around enough to get things done. Azar had me go up one weekend and had all of our appointments lined up and everything was booked and done!! It truly was the greatest gift I gave myself to have Azar plan my wedding. She was also amazing on my wedding day making sure everything was running on time. I truly had nothing to worry about :)!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Our experience with Azar, from Principal Planner, were amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better organizer for our special day.

She has amazing vision, talent for listening to your needs and especially putting the WOW in the right place. She has an eye for creating stunning decor from A to Z. We felt in good hands from the beginning to the end.

Both my husband and I agree that her services made the difference between a stressful wedding and a fun and amazing wedding. Having her by our side along the way made our wedding both a good memory from start to finish, we wouldn't have asked for a better event.

Her knowledge of priorities, vendors and design show her extensive experience in event planning and it showed not only in the end result, but her professionalism and overall presentations every step of the way.

We have and will continue to recommend her services to anyone.

Thank you Azar.

Sent on 06/14/2013
  • F

Farah · Married on 10/08/2011

Our wedding day was simply perfect. We had the rare privilege of truly enjoying that day, being relaxed and smiling and with complete peace of mind, knowing that everything was taken care of. Working with Azar at Principal Planner was an immense joy. She has vision and passion and determination. She truly listened to what we wanted and made plenty of nifty and fun suggestions along the way. Principle Planner took care of everything, from booking the vendors to coordinating the day. The decorations were superb, even the staff at the venue were raving about it! The day surpassed all of our expectations, we could'nt have done it without her!
    Thank you Azar!

Stéphane & Farah

Sent on 10/18/2011

Isabelle · Married on 08/20/2011

Brides,

If you want a wedding planner who will become your friend, who will ensure that your wedding day is reflective of who you are as a couple, who will work so that you love your wedding day from the day you start planning it, then there is no need to look further. From the moment you walk in Azar's studio, you will know that there can be no one but her.

Good luck and be happy!

Sent on 09/30/2011

ashley · Married on 07/23/2011

Azar is the best wedding planner I have ever seen. She is everything you would want your planner to be! She is always there for you when needed and never lets you down with anything. She is a fiesty little thing, and I don't know what I would have done with out her!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Nancy · Married on 05/22/2011

Azar is a dedicated, passionate wedding planner. Without her services our wedding would not have surpassed our expectations. We were lucky enough to have her share in our special day, and even luckier to be able to call her our friend.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2010

Azar was great to work with: she's fun and fearless!
    She'll make sure your wedding is tailored exactly to your taste, no stress involved. Leave all the organizing in the hands of this amazing planner, and your wedding day will be even better than you've ever dreamt of :)

Sent on 09/16/2011

Tamara · Married on 08/05/2012

Azar from principle planner made getting married so easy. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns with a quick text or email. She helped me remain stress-free and enjoy the process. My wedding success is all thanks to her and her wonderful team of ladies. I would highly recommend her as your planner!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2011

We hired Principal Planner to do all the planning from A-Z for our wedding. We just didn't have time or know what to do really so we decided to get a planner. Our meeting with azar went great and we were very confident we would get a beautiful wedding...and we did! Everything was amazing! All the vendors she recommended were great and we didn't have to worry about a thing! She took care of everything! Amazing job Principal Planner!

Sent on 09/02/2011

We live in the UK but we are both Canadian and we decided to hire a wedding planner because we thought that it would just be too difficult for us to organize a really special wedding in Montreal from the UK. Azar did a fantastic job organizing a wedding that was intimate, romantic and fun. She found a stunning venue for our wedding, all of the suppliers who she suggested (officiant, musicians, photographers, florists etc.) were great, the wedding was beautiful, and the sweet table was out of this world! We loved every minute of our wedding and Azar did a great job taking care of all details so that we could focus on enjoying our special day with each other, friends and family. Overall, we couldn’t recommend her more highly.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Amelie · Married on 08/20/2011

We dealt with Azar for almost 10 months. During that time we met her a few times and exchanged hundreds of emails. She's very professional and passionate about her work. She has really good ideas / suggestions and has a lot of contacts in the industry. Her sweet tables are awesome! We enjoyed working with her and the end result was very much what we hoped it would be.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Raminder · Married on 08/27/2016

Azar was very helpful in the planning process but where she really excelled was day of coordination, would not have been able to pull all of that together without her!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Cassandra · Married on 08/31/2013

Azar is sweet, creative and has a good eye for design. She did a good job planning and coordinating everything leading up to the wedding and on the day of. She put us in touch with vendors who suited our style and needs. We were very pleased with how beautifully everything turned out (sweet table, favours, table settings, ceremony room etc.)

Sent on 07/07/2014

Joëlle · Married on 08/06/2016

4.2

Amazing planner. Gives a lot. Have very nice ideas. We loved working with her and she facilates the link with suppliers. I think she would need an assistant for coordination and ensuring faster communication with customers. That She takes a lot on her plat and she delivers! Our wedding was styled beautifully thanks to Azar and her team :) I would refer her for her kindness, beautiful work, amazing ideas!

Sent on 10/24/2016