Princess Bride Cinematic Videography Reviews

38 Reviews for Princess Bride Cinematic Videography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• AliE

Alyssa · Married on 08/08/2015

Simply amazing! We could not be happier with our wedding videos! Carl was great to work with the day of our wedding, and the final product was beyond excellent! The footage is spectacular, especially the candid moments, and we love that we received extra copies to give to our family. Our wedding day went by even quicker than we expected, so it is wonderful to have the memories on film. There were even parts in the videos that we forgot about or weren't there to see, such as the guest cocktail hour. We were also very happy to have the full toasts to watch over again. Thanks to Princess Bride Cinematic Videography, we are able to relive our wedding day and share the laughs and memories with our family and friends as often as we want. Thank you SO much, Carl & Sarah!!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Jodi · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband wasn't sure about getting a videographer...he just watched the video and his first words were, "I'm so glad we did get one!" The entire process was easy with Princess Bride from meeting with them to go over packaging, payment plans, final instructions, the actual ceremony and the final edits. They were professional, personable and preserved our day to perfection! We were blessed with a wonderful venue, beautiful day and supportive family and friends which they were able to capture. We have shots of both sets of parents, my husband's grandmas, all our siblings and their significant others, and all the nieces and nephews from newborn to 14. I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/19/2013

One of the things I repeatedly heard from new brides while planning my wedding was that not hiring a videographer was their biggest regret. It's one thing to have great photos, but another to be able to relive ceremony vows, loving speeches and of course the dancing. So when my husband and I decided to hire a videographer, Princess Bride was an easy choice. We were immediately impressed by Carl's experience, work ethic, and the recognition his company has received locally. On the day of our wedding, videographer Mark was in on the action, making sure to capture all of the important moments though we barely realized he was there. And the end products- both our four-minute flashback and full 40-minute video- are incredible. The flashback is guaranteed to bring a tear or two (or ten), while the full video is a perfect mix of meaningful moments. Thanks, Princess Bride, for creating an everlasting wedding memory for us.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Dana Beth · event on 10/12/2013

Carl and Princess Bride did an amazing job. He helped us create a fabulous montage themed video for the bar mitzvah. It was so creative and hilarious. It was so perfect. He also came and was the videographer at our party. He captured our whole evening so well. We felt very confident and comfortable using Carl and Princess Bride to be able to capture every detail for the dvd that was filled with so many memories from that evening.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Christopher · Married on 10/05/2013

Carl was extremely professional and flexible. His desire to help capture the perfect day and his genuine enthusiasm for out event was noticeable from the initial meeting at Byerlys through our wedding day. Princess Bride was in constant contact with us from the initial meeting through delivery of the final video. Residing in Colorado, planning a wedding in Minnesota proved to be a challenge. However, Princess Bride worked closely with us via phone and email to help make the day special. My wife and I could not be happier with the video, something we already cherish more than any other memento of our wedding. Out of all the vendors we worked with, Princess Bride provided the greatest return for our money and was easily one of the better vendors to work with.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Great job! Loved how the video came out ;)

Sent on 01/15/2014

Princess Bride did an amazing job with our video. They captured all the special and fun memories from our wedding day and did an excellent job editing the footage. Princess Bride was great to work with, and the final video is beautiful.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

Princess Bride has provided my husband and I the ability to watch our wedding unfold before our eyes over and over again. There isn't a time that I don't shed tears when I watch our video. They truly captured the magic of our wedding day. I would and have recommended Princess Bride to every bride that I know. They are truly worth the money!

• User3819692 · 2+ years ago

I thought you did a really great job with the videography! My only comment is that I thought that the interview was awkward. I tend to be a quiet person, so not knowing that an interview was going to happen ahead of time threw me a bit. It would have been nice to know about it ahead of time and maybe know what some of your questions would be, so we could have well thought out and prepared answers.

Heidi · Married on 07/21/2013

Our short "flashback" video was so lovely! I can't tell you how many people had to find a tissue after watching it. AND then the wedding movie...spectacular! We were amazed at how it captured our day so perfectly. We also loved the "Deleted Scenes." It was so much fun to see things that we didn't know happened! I think that we have probably watched our wedding movie at least ten times by now. Thank you, Carl and Sarah for your attention to detail and the energy you poured into making this memoir possible! It is a keepsake we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Kathryn · Married on 07/06/2013

Princess Bride Video was so great - they made our day so special! Working with them was so easy and so much fun. The videos turned out great, we loved both the short and the long videos. It was amazing how they incorporated our personalities into the video, even adding video of the prayers and special moments throughout the day. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Steven · Married on 06/08/2013

I can't say how happy my wife and I were when we watched the wedding DVDs. They were amazing; edited to perfection with the exact footage that we wanted. They needed little to no direction and did a stand-up job. They take care of everything for you. Just pay the check and let them work their magic. Overall best experience possible.

Sent on 01/09/2014

We can not recommend Princess Bride and Carl enough! The quality of our video is amazing and we loved working with Carl. He captured the moments of our day perfectly. You will not be disappointed if you choose to work with Princess Bride!

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2012

Amazing!! We just received our wedding video and it brought me to tears. Princess Bride Cinematic Videography captured every special moment of our wedding day and it is so great to experience it all over again on screen. Videography was one of the last things we had on our list due to our budget. Princess Bride worked with us to create a great package and I am SO glad we didn't skip this. Having this video to see for years to come and show to our future kids is priceless! Thank you so much Princess Bride Cinematic Videography for a wonderful memory!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/21/2012

Princess Bride did an amazing job - we absolutely LOVE our wedding video! Thank you!!!!

Aubrie · Married on 09/15/2012

I cannot begin to tell you happy you will be with a video from Princess Bride! Our 3 minute video speaks for itself https://vimeo.com/56429941 If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would. When they provided us with our video, we were astounded at how professional and stunning it was. They clearly captured all of the special moments and put together a video that still makes us cry when we watch it. Many people that couldn’t attend said it was like they were there when they watched the video. They are so easy to work with and so professional. They made us feel comfortable so that we could act like ourselves, enjoy the day and we didn’t even realize they were there filming the entire thing. Simply AMAZING!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Ali · Married on 09/15/2012

We used Princess Bride Video for our wedding and they were wonderful! They listened to all of my thoughts about how the video should look and the came through perfectly. To be honest, I didn't really want to have a video of the wedding, but under persistence from the Mother of the Bride we went ahead. I can't tell you how thankful I am for her persistence, because the video Princess Bride made is truly priceless. They captured the entire day perfectly. I have already watched our video multiple times.

Barb · Married on 09/09/2012

Carl and Sarah are very easy to work with. Carl made sure that all of the important events of the wedding were captured, and it was wonderful to see how lovely all of our planning worked out as we viewed the finished video. We had some special requests, and Carl did not hesitate to accommodate us! The video will provide beautiful memories to last a lifetime. We were extremely pleased with Princess Bride and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2012

Princess Bride did an amazing job on capturing every moment throughout our wedding day! We had such a fun time with Carl - he is funny and very excited about our special day! He made us and our family feel comfortable, and at times, we did not even notice he was there! The video of our wedding day is more like a movie - beautifully done, captured the essence of us as a couple and supurb editing skills! We love it and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone who wants something special to remember their day :)

Abby · Married on 07/07/2012

They did a really great job capturing very memorable moments of our wedding! Great!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Princess Bride Cinematic Videography's reply:

Thank you Abby! It was a pleasure to work with you and Joe!

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2012

Carl and Sarah did such an awesome job with my wedding video. I am so happy that I decided to go with a videographer. Without Princess Bride, I wouldn't have the amazing memories of the best day of my life for my husband and I to watch whenever we want.
    Being the bride and groom, you get so overwhelmed with the entire day that you miss out on a lot of what happens. The day just becomes a blur, and with our wedding DVD from Princess Bride we get to relive the whole day and see things that we weren't around for or get reminded of the awesome things we forgot about.
    The DVDs Princess Bride provided for us comes with regular copies and blue ray copies for both my parents and my in-laws to have, as well as for my husband and I. They feature the entire day in 40 minutes, fun outtakes/deleted scenes from the guests and wedding party, and a clip of the entire day wrapped up in to 4 minutes. The 4 minute version was awesome, because I got to post it on my Facebook for everyone to see and for all the guests who were there relive the day as well.
    My dad had a pretty awesome speech at my wedding, and Carl was awesome enough to give me a link that I could post on my Facebook that was just of my dads speech. I got so many comments and "likes" that that alone made it worth using Princess Bride. My dad is now working with Carl on a separate project, all thanks to Carl's wonderful job on the video of my dads speech.
    All in all, I am so satisfied with Princess Bride. They did an awesome job on the DVDs and they were fun to work with the day of. I would recommend them to anybody.
    Thanks Carl and Sarah, for giving us something we can always look back at to relive our amazing wedding day over and over again!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Jason · Married on 06/09/2012

Carl kept us up to date during the whole process from beginning to end. He was fantastic to work with, and made the whole video experience smooth and easy. The production value as a whole is outstanding. Thanks Carl, we'll treasure this for many many many years to come.

Jason and Kari

Sent on 10/15/2012

Maurielle · Married on 05/05/2012

This is a absolute must have for any wedding! Carl is adaptive to the needs for the bride and groom as well as quite the fun character. He has a great eye for detail and captures wonderful moments on your special day. At the same time, he does not get in the way of people's views and works extremely well with the photographer. (Our photographer has This is an absolute must have for any wedding! Carl is adaptive to the needs for the bride and groom as well as quite the fun character. He has a great eye for detail and captures wonderful moments on your special day. At the same time, he does not get in the way of people's views and works extremely well with the photographer. (Our photographer has been "singing Carl's praise" and that should tell you something. The final product, for us, brought tears of joy and satisfaction. The moments were encapsulated in our DVD to the point where every time you watch the video, the emotions, the memories, and the atmosphere come flooding back to your heart. We are incredibly thankful for his service as well as his wife's partnership in helping this all come together. Use Princess Bride Videography and you will not regret it!!!been "singing Carl's praise" and that should tell you something. The final product, for us, brought tears of joy and satisfaction. The moments were encapsulated in our DVD to the point where every time you watch the video, the emotions, the memories, and the atmosphere come flooding back to your heart. We are incredibly thankful for his service as well as his wife's partnership in helping this all come together. Use Princess Bride Videography and you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Sarah · Married on 03/08/2011

We loved Princess Bride! They threw in some "extra" suprises for us which was a delight. We are so happy we had them capture our wedding. Very talented. Carl is a blast!

our dvd was amazing! Can't say enough good things...watching it, we laughed and cried and it is just awesome!

Sent on 04/20/2011

Andrea · Married on 11/14/2010

Princess Bride has left us with the most beautiful wedding video I could have ever imagined. It is so stunning that I can honestly say I've watched is at least a minimum of a dozen times to date. I would highly recommend using them and I've mentioned to countless people...if you're looking for a videographer...Princess Bride is the BEST!!!

Thanks Carl for capturing one of the most important days of our lives. Simply beautiful and my heart is so full every time I watch it again...and again.... ;)

Sent on 11/12/2012