Prince Bomboniere & Gifts Reviews

4 | Woodbridge, CA

4 Reviews for Prince Bomboniere & Gifts

I used Prince Bomboniere for both my wedding and bridal shower bomboniere, as well as koumbara gift, and I am thrilled with the level of service that they provided. Their staff was very attentive, and helped me find the perfect bomboniere for each occasion. Their selection is incredible, you can certainly find whatever you are looking for! Everything came beautifully gift wrapped, and the turnaround time was incredible! I would certainly recommend them!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Used for my wedding and sons baptism gifts. Great selection, very helpful, and lovely gift wrapping.Always satisfied everytime I go there.Fantastic job. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/27/2013
  • I

Ivy · Married on 08/16/2014

We selected Prince Bomboniere for our wedding and everyone loved the plate there. The whole process was pretty smooth and i found everyone helpful and flexible. The gift wrapping is beautiful and saved me a lot of time. My only complaint is that the cost could be lowered as i found the same plate slightly cheaper at another store. Outside of that, i would still highly recommend Prince Bomboniere as the service is a 10/10 and maybe worthwhile for the slight price difference.

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • Monika

Monika · Married on 09/24/2011

0.0

We were happy with the favor that we choose for our wedding, however they did not deliver which was disapointing especially when you have over 300 favors boxed. They are pricey but they do include the wrapping with the favor which was done nicely. The MAJOR iMAJOR issue that we had with them was the fact that the totally messed up more than half of the favor tags, it had another couples names and wedding date on it. My bridesmaids did not notice it while they were giving it out to our guests, it was our guests who came back to the receiving line and said that your favors are not your favors they are for another wedding it does not say your names on them. We were soooo humiliated and embarressed and I was soo pissed. My mother called them a week after to tell them what had happened to the favors and what they told her was basically mistakes happen were human, ill give you $10 back. This is the way these people do business and thats wrong. My mother was who paid for the favors, God Bless her, and I felt soo horrible that she spent all this money on GARBAGE. On top of that she was the one who had to pick up the favors from them so the fact that they offered her $10 back didnt even pay for the gas she used to pick them up and take them to the hall. My mother being the classy woman that she is refused to take the $10. and said you keep the $10 clearly you guys need it more that I do. How pathetic and discusting. I will never step foot there again and I would never recommend them to anyone. Its okay because usually people who do business like that dont succeed very far. I am a business woman and if I did business like that I sure would no longer be in business anymore. Yes people make mistakes but the way they went by it was just very unprofessional VERY!

Sent on 03/21/2012