Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

1 Review for Primrose Lane Flowers

1 Primrose Lane Flowers Review

Let me just start by saying that my flowers were one of my favorite parts of the wedding. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. One of my bridesmaids was married in 2010 and she used Char of Primrose Lane, her flowers were amazing so I was pretty sure I was going to use them. Being on an extremely tight budget, I got two other quotes just to make sure. Char works out of her house, which is how she is able to keep her prices so low. With that being said, I decided to get one of my other quotes from a popular Henderson florist who also runs her business out of her home and one from a florist which was considered to be inexpensive from the reviews I read online. I had only budgeted $800 for flowers, and both of the first two quotes I got were over $2000! I started to get really nervous, and then I met with Char. She was able to offer me MORE then the other two places for UNDER my budget! Not to mention, I had seen a photo of my dream bouquet on a wedding blog and gave it to each of the three florists. It contained 'freeze-dried purple roses' which were a really dark purple. The first two florists said that they couldn't get them, and one said that if I bought them on my own she would charge me $20 per stem because they would have to be wired. Char told me that she had never worked with them before, but that she would do a little research and let me know what she came up with. I ended up contacting the florist who's blog I found the image on (she was out of Canada) and she told me to give her info to my florist. Char got a hold of her, and ended up getting the distributors information and got me my flowers! And the best part is, she didn't charge me $20 a stem + the cost of the flower; she charged me under $4 per stem including the flower! Another great apples to apples example is I had 8 deep purple carnation pomander balls, which I hung from chairs lining the aisle and then reused them as centerpieces during the reception. Char charged me $45 each, the other quotes were over $95 each! I can honestly not say enough GREAT things about Char and Primrose Lane Flowers. Another great thing she did is, I had rented a fabric aisle runner, the rental company wouldn't lay it and my venue said they would charge me to do so. Char laid it for me, and brought the tape to do so and didn't charge me a cent! The only negative, which in my opinion is nothing in the scheme of things is it can take a little while to hear back from emails. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone, and wouldn't look anywhere else if I am ever in need of flowers in the future!

Profile Picture Tess, 4/28/12, 7 Reviews