Primetime Sound & DJ Services Reviews

Primetime Sound & DJ Services 4
Primetime Sound & DJ Services 5
Primetime Sound & DJ Services 6

Briana · Married on 03/12/2016

Primetime Sound and DJ Services provided the MC/DJ for my wedding in March. I can't say enough how much fun our guests had! Even though we had a dry wedding, everyone was out on the dance floor having a crazy good time. Frank was very professional to work with and was thorough in getting to know our preferences for the day. He knew how to get everyone energized while keeping it family friendly. We received quite a lot of compliments on Frank from guests! There are 2 small reasons the rating is a 4.5 star instead of 5 star. First, we would have liked to hear more big band/classical music during dinner. Second, and I am partly to blame on this, looking back I would have liked to discuss with Frank how we wanted to greet guests (receiving line/walk around tables, etc). We planned on walking around to the tables and chatting with people, but didn't make that known, so from the second we sat down to dinner, we had people swarming us left and right. It would have been helpful for the DJ to announce our plan of action, but I didn't even think about it until it was too late. All in all, Frank was a pleasure to work with and helped us celebrate our wedding with a bang! He was very personable, professional, and really delivered on what we asked musically. We had a great time!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Joan · Married on 09/15/2018

We thought Frank did a great job!
    From the bride: The music was tailored to guests' moods. He did everything we wanted and he was very personable.
    From father of the bride: DJ did a fine job of matching music to the mood of the celebration. Kudos!
    From the mother of the bride: Everyone had so much fun. From the minute the dance music started until the time it ended, there was a huge group dancing. Frank did a great job keeping the party lively!

Sent on 09/27/2018