Prime Vision Reviews

• Gertsenberg

Gertsenberg Anna 路 Married on 07/20/2018

Wedding 20/07/2018

Dear Gen!
    We sincerely want to thank you for the work done!
    We received our wedding video and nobody could have made it better than you! We were pleased to work with you, from the first second of our acquaintance we had the impression that we have known you all our life) It was so easy and fun to work with you. You are a true master of your craft! The video turned out to be so real, sincere, emotional, the music was so perfectly matched 馃幍, our whole family is delighted! We are extremely happy to meet you and wish you good luck and creative victories and achievements! Those couples who will be working with you are incredibly lucky! You are the best! Thank you so much 馃檹

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Mariam

Mariam 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Such a flair storyteller

After looking through all Gen's masterpieces on website, my husband and I decided that he would be the one we would engage for
    our special day as he had such a flair for story telling. We immediately decided to book him for a save the date video.
    On our wedding day, he truly made us feel comfortable, knew exactly how to make us laugh,
    and went above and beyond to produce the most beautiful video capturing our special day! We are so grateful. Thank you Gen Kulik!

• Anabel

Anabel 路 Married on 05/11/2018

Thank you!

Gen and Prime Vision Studio were wonderful to work with. He was very responsive before and after the wedding.
    On the wedding day we all barely noticed he was there which is great so all of your footage feels natural.
    We received our wedding video and we are so impressed with his videography style.
    Our family and friends are equally blown away by our highlight and mini movie. I will cherish forever. THANK YOU!

• Tina

Tina 路 Married on 08/18/2017

Amazing!!!

My love and I presented a unique challenge as Gen and his crew were shooting for our wedding - but they blew us away entirely. From the moment we met Gen on our wedding day, He seemed like an old friend, super personable and kind. His work speaks for itself.

It was a great option to get a realistic feel of the day and remember great moments without having to sort through 10 hours of footage. He has a great eye for detail and captured all the little moments we wanted to remember forever. He was wonderful to have along for the ride and by our sides on a very long day and we were lucky to have there to capture our special moments! We now have amazing videos we'll be watching the rest of our lives. Thanks Gen and Prime Vision!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Simona

Simona 路 Married on 08/17/2017

5 stars! Reccomend!

I can not say enough amazing things about Gen and his team.
    They made my husband and I feel so comfortable on our wedding day in front of the camera,
    it was almost like they weren鈥檛 even there.
    Gen incorporated reactions, parts of the vows etc with stunning drone scenery in the most creative way.

They captured every important moment of our special day and curated the most beautiful video that we will cherish forever.
    Gen鈥檚 style is so different from any wedding video I have ever seen.
    He creates more of a movie highlighting the most important and passionate moments of
    the day rather than creating a long boring video that has every single moment of the day.
    The lighting, the music and the scenes he captured were so beautiful,
    If you want a gorgeous, unique wedding video that truly captures the beauty of your venue and the spirit
    of you, book Gen and his incredible team Prime Vision! I can reccomend only! 5 stars!

Clara 路 Married on 06/14/2017

Wonderful person and talented artist! Thank you for our beautiful video)

I can't even begin to say how fantastic my experience was with Gen.
    I researched a lot of different videographers and looked at different videos,
    and none came close to the quality that Gen with Prime Vision produces.
    Not only was he an absolute pleasure to work with
    (very detail oriented, responsive, professional and talented), but the videos that he created are unbelievable.

After we watched the first wedding highlights video, and our
    friends and family could not be more impressed. On your wedding day, events come and go so quickly -
    there is so much excitement and it's hard to soak it all in.
    Gen' work speaks for itself. Just take a look at any of his wedding videos on Prime Vision. You can feel the love and positive energy he pours into the creating process.
    He pays attention to the details. He delivers. Thanks to Prime Vision, I can not say enough positive things about my experience -
    I highly recommend Gen Kulik to anyone!

Gen, you are a wonderful person and talented artist. Thank you for our beautiful video!

Love,