Prime Transportation Reviews

44 | Arlington, VA

44 Reviews for Prime Transportation

44 Prime Transportation Reviews

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2015

Susan was very helpful in booking our transportation. The drivers were very polite and courteous.

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2014

Great company! Really worked with us to save some money and had my best interests in mind the entire time. Were very professional and courteous. All transportation for the wedding went along as planned. They were on time, ready to go, and drove excellently. Would use again.

Great Limo Service!!!! I rented the Limo bus for my wedding at Westfilds Marriott and my limo driver was on time and didn't ask any questions, knew right where to go and drive safely. BYOB is recommended. Great service from everybody. I had a tiny problem with my final bill, but with one phone, the problem was taken care of quickly! Great service andGreat Price!! I highly recommend!

• Patty

Patty · Married on 07/14/2012

We loved our limo driver. Very funny guy. He arrived early and was very patient with us when we made our stops. We really appreciate his professionalism. It was a great day!

Laura · Married on 08/13/2011

We actually used Prime Transportation for my bachelorette party and for the wedding and the service was wonderful. Our driver for the bachelorette Chris was wonderful- we used one of the new buses and it was amazing! On the wedding day we had both a shuttle and a bus pick our guest up from the hotel and take them to the ceremony/reception location. The transportation was on time and in great condition. We felt that the service, price and professionalism of prime transportation made it the best company for us to work with. I would recommend Prime Transportation to anyone. The customer service from start to finish was wonderful and bus/shuttles were in great condition. I wish we had enough in the budget for an old time car because they had some really nice ones to pick from. Thank you prime for making me not worry about my guest getting to the wedding on time and making sure everyone got home safe!

Lindsey · Married on 09/25/2010

great company to work with! we were able to rent a 1943 Cadillac for our get away car! it was the perfect ending to our wedding day. the driver was very friendly and worked with the photographer so we could capture photos of us leaving the reception!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/15/2010

5 STARS!!!!! wonderful EVERYTHING.... Highly reccommend this vendor to anyone looking for a limo or antique car for their special day

• amkidd

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2009

We reserved the 1941 Cadillac and a 3 hours DC Monument Tour after our wedding. Our driver was great. He was very friendly and even offered to take pictures of us at the stops. It was nice to just sit back and relax after all the festivities. It was a lot of fun and I recommend others giving it a try.

• cindylou100

Cindy · Married on 08/30/2008

Prime transportation did a perfect job as the transportation vendor for our wedding. I wasn't going to get a limo and literally 10 days before the wedding decided I should get one. Prime was there almost an hour early waiting for me in the driveway. They were super professional and it just made getting to the ceremony so hassle free and easy. I would highly recommend Prime.

Amber · Married on 06/21/2008

The shuttles were on time and everything ran extremely smoothly. Highly recommended transportation provider!!!

Adrienne · Married on 11/03/2007

They handled things very well, arrived on time and everything was as expected with getting us to our hotel.

• nikki3576

Nikki · Married on 10/06/2007

The limo was great and the driver was fabulous. He knew how to get a huge wedding dress in and out of the limo. He made multiple runs very efficiently.

Ni-Cheng · Married on 05/05/2007

Very prompt, friendly limo driver. Very flexible in where we wanted to go to take wedding photos. A great value.

Lucy · Married on 10/07/2006

Both my husband and I have worked with Prime in our professional lives, so knew we'd want to work with them for the wedding. They're incredibly responsive, flexible and pleasant. We had two limos, two shuttle buses (for hotel to site transfers) and a old town car limo.

Doug · Married on 10/12/2013

You guys were the best. Worked with me right up to the exact moment of picking up the bride and her father (me). The surprise and excitement in her eyes when your driver drove up made the day. Dressed neatly, both driver and detail of the 1941 Cadillac exactly fit the desire and mood of the entire event. Received many comments about the car and where we were able to find it. Definitely an older car, the driver coaxed it through its paces as my daughter and I drove up to the church and then my daughter and her new husband drove around town for photo opportunities enroute the reception. The driver was both polite and respectful, and in my daughters words "phenomenal". I was particularly impressed that the company worked with me for both distance covered and a tight timeline. All of that eased my mind with all the other details on my mind.
    Thanx
    Would do it again.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Prime Transportation's reply:

Thank you - it means a lot to us to be a special part of such carefully planned one-of-a-kind celebrations!

Kathy · Married on 09/22/2012

We loved having a fancy car for our wedding day. The driver was a little confused on the directions, but it was a wonderful ride and the pictures with the car are fabulous!

Trish · Married on 09/20/2013

Prime Transportation was great - we reserved the 1941 Cadillac for our wedding and it was beautiful. It really tied the wedding together and gave it a beautiful vintage feel. My husband and his best man thought the car was really cool. I personally feel that this black vintage car is classier than a white rolls royce or Bentley, which can seem a little cheesey and too bridal, but that's just my opinion.

The driver was on time and super professional and accommodating for when we wanted to take pictures. We spoke to Susan on the phone who was extremely helpful when I had questions and was very responsive with our quote and reserving the car.

The 1941 Cadillac was also really roomy. I thought we would need the limousine, but i didn't have a very poofy dress so it was fine.

Sorelle · Married on 05/26/2011

The people at Prime were great! Their prices were better than anyone's in the area and TOM is the greatest, sweetest, most thoughtful guy you could ever want as your driver. When we visited their lot to choose a car, he gave my husband and I a detailed tour of the vehicles and included lots of information about each car, which helped our decision greatly. They were punctual and pleasant to work with and I would certainly hire them again!

Kristin · Married on 07/19/2008

3.5

I highly recommend Prime Transportation. We had 3 different buses and one limo with fairly involved schedules and there was not one problem. The drivers were all very courteous and knew exactly what to do and where to be. Everyone I dealt with in the office was also very professional. I give them 3 1/2 stars for responsiveness because after I sent in the initial deposit I did not hear back from them with a confirmation. I had to call a couple of times to confirm. But, after that I had no problem getting a hold of them and they quickly sent me email confirmations after I had to make a few changes. I definitely recommend.

Pam · Married on 10/27/2012

Prime transportation was a great value and our driver Earl was so kind and attentive to our every need. They were five minutes late but they called and let me know which I thought was such a nice thing to do.

• Joann

Joann · Married on 05/19/2012

3.0

I did not give a higher rating for responsiveness because some of my emails were either not received or not acknowledged and a call or two of mine were not returned. Aside from that wrinkle, the 1941 Cadillac limo is a great car. Our driver, Frank, went above and beyond. We lost our 'just married' sign along the way and while we were stopped for another photo op, Frank secretly went back to the spot where we lost our sign and put it back on the car. Sadly, the sign blew off again, but he was so sweet to even bother with it when the groom and I were too happy to care! If we need another vintage Cadillac or a special event vehicle, we'll call Prime just to have Frank be our transporter again.

Prema · Married on 09/20/2008

Excellent! Anne at Prime Transportation was incredible to work with- we spent over an hour on the phone talking through the day's activities so that she could ensure that we had all of our transportation needs covered. She gave me some great advice on how to organize the activities and made sure we had adequate coverage without paying for something we didn't need.

On the day of the wedding, our vehicles were all on time and ready to go (even when we weren't!) and they surprised us by upgrading our 'getaway' car from a sedan to a limo. I highly recommend working with Prime Transportation.

Kathy · Married on 09/22/2012

3.0

We loved the antique car we rented from Prime Transportation. We had difficulty with communication but on the day of, the car picked up my father-in-law on time and was ready when we finished the wedding ceremony to get us to the reception. The pictures with the car were amazing! The driver was kind and friendly.

Miranda · Married on 05/25/2014

2.5

I worked with Prime for work and they do a great job and were knowledgeable and very flexible.

Susan · Married on 05/17/2008

3.0

I was pleased with their service, which was a minibus to take our guests to and from the hotel to the ceremony/reception site. I had a little bit of a problem with them charging the wrong credit card and refusing to change it afterwards (I had opened up a special low-interest card just for wedding expenses, and they didnt ask which card to charge the final bill to, and used another card I had placed a deposit on 6 months earlier) but that was the only glitch. The service itself was great.