Price Rentals & Events Reviews

Price Rentals & Events 7
  • Mel

Mel · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Hired for Summer Wedding

We booked Price for our June 2020 wedding. CJ has been great to work with so far, and very responsive with emails and calls. She was super helpful as we talked through the options and what would work with our venue. Looking forward to working with them next Summer!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline · Getting married on 03/08/2020

Price Rentals is the best option for your Eastern Shore Wedding!

I work with Price rentals in professional world and noticed over time that they were willing to drop anything at a moments notice to satisy my sometimes lofty requests. When I started to plan my wedding, I knew they were the only rental vendor option for me. CJ responded to my emails IMMEDIATELY, and for a anxious bride, this is a need. CJ was so patient with me in my decision making, she made great suggestions and brought my vision to life. Price rentals was professional, personal and made you feel like your wedding was important to them! Which brides know, vendors have a lot of weddings to juggle at one time, but make your day feel special really matters. They were my favorite vendor to work with and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Maddy!! We LOVED working with you, your design was so much fun to do!! - CJ

Em Barlow · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!

I would highly recommend price rentals to anyone searching for a tent vendor for events. They were amazing to work with and everything was beyond my dreams on my wedding day. Thank you guys again!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Tucker · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend!

CJ was super helpful the entire time! I changed my order I don't know how many times and she was always so accommodating. Prices were very reasonable and the everything turned out great! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Price Rentals & Events 8

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you Ashley for choosing us as your rental provider, we loved working with you and we're so happy you enjoyed the outcome (and congratulations!!!) Thanks so much for the review! - CJ
  • Carey

Carey · Married on 06/15/2019

Vision AND Execution!

The team at Price Rentals and Events will make you feel like you are one of the family. No matter if you have known CJ and Jason for decades or you are meeting them for the first time, you are their priority. They know exactly what you need for your event and will make a wonderful plan to help you get there. All of the details are considered and you will never be wondering if you needed something else. Their team of professionals, including Mark, are absolutely the kind of people you want to make your big day, or maybe your smaller event, happen! They helped me find our photographer, our caterer and our restroom trailer for our event at a private home - they come heavily networked and FULL of brilliant ideas to make your day the best possible. I could not be more thrilled with our wedding and it is absolutely CJ and Jason who went the extra mile to make it happen. Don't worry about finding your rentals and events vendor - choose Price Rentals & Events!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Price Rentals & Events 14
    Price Rentals & Events 15
    Price Rentals & Events 16

Hannah Dunston · Married on 06/14/2019

Best tent rental place ever!

I found Price Tent & Event Rental online. After speaking with CJ, I absolutely loved working with her. I had looked at other big event rentals companies in the area, but the attention and time CJ gave me was more than anyone else could.

She made the process enjoyable and fun. I would highly recommend her and Jason to anyone. Truly a great representation of what a professional, small business should look like and run.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 11/10/2018

Love Price Rentals & Events!

I absolutely recommend working with Price Rentals and Events for your event! CJ was fantastic to work with. She was always super responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly and were willing to work with me and my budget. They even set up my tent early because the weather forecast showed rain and they wanted to make sure the ground wasn't soaked for my event! They made this part of planning my wedding a breeze and stress-free.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Price Rentals & Events 17
    Price Rentals & Events 18
    Price Rentals & Events 19
    Price Rentals & Events 20

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Kendall! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you on your wedding! Just saw the photos, everything looked amazing!
  • Jordyn

Jordyn Williams · Married on 10/07/2018

Price Rentals and Events for the WIN!

Absolutely wonderful experience! Planning a wedding can be so overwhelming. CJ was so hands on from the very first time I contacted her; always quick with an email response or a phone call, and couldn’t be sweeter. Their staff the day of my wedding was so professional and so quick with the set up. I would recommend them over and over again to anyone planning a wedding, event, party..they are the real deal!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Price Rentals & Events 21
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

I love price rental & events

I recommend Price Rentals & Events to literally everyone, now!!! Cj is incredibly kind and amazing to work with. She is super knowledgeable about all the local businesses if you need help finding a florist, or a caterer, or even a calligrapher. I do not have the "typical eastern shore bride" style, so I think planning and creating these ideas were quite fun for the both of us! Thank you so much Cj, for helping create what I always envisioned for my wedding day come to life!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Price Rentals & Events 27
    Price Rentals & Events 28
    Price Rentals & Events 29

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for your review Jessica!! We absolutely adored working with you! And yes, you are totally right! Your wedding was definitely "out of the box" and we thoroughly enjoyed helping you create your wedding day vision!!

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

CJ and the Price Rentals team were INCREDIBLE! The wedding set up was so beautiful and better than we could have ever imagined. When we met her and her husband we instantly knew they were perfect for us. Both are so easygoing, organized, and efficient. They provided everything we needed for our backyard wedding! CJ was so responsive and answered my emails practically immediately and updated our contract every email to make sure everyone was on the same page! She communicated with our caterer at various points of the planning process to make sure that the wedding would run smoothly!

CJ we love you and are so happy with everything!!!

XOX

Price Rentals & Events 36
    Price Rentals & Events 37
    Price Rentals & Events 38

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, we thoroughly enjoyed working with you on your wedding!! Those photos are BEYOND GORGEOUS!

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Price Rentals & Events is the perfect vendor to choose for excellent service when it comes to wedding rentals. CJ Price is wonderful to work with! She responds to emails very quickly and is always open to show you around the showcase area. One thing I really liked about Price Rentals is that they were able to work with my budget and keep the cost right where I wanted it. They delivered all my rentals exactly when they said and everything came just as ordered!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/23/2017

There are a few times when you want people to go above and beyond their outlined duties - your wedding day and all the preparation that goes into it is definitely one of them. CJ is incredibly patient, thorough, responsive, and knows this business well. I felt like she was always willing to work with me, wasn't afraid to be flexible, and knew that this was one of the most important days of my life. An honest company that treats their clients with the professionalism and unique care knowing full well that every wedding is different. Incredibly wonderful people and I would recommend them for any need!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!! We LOVED working on your wedding!!

Kris · Married on 09/23/2017

We really can't say enough good things about Price Rentals and Events. As a DIY Bride, I had no idea what I was doing when I started wedding planning. CJ put me at ease and helped with planning the rentals from start to finish, and even went above and beyond recommending most of our vendors (who we hired and loved!). CJ, and her staff by extension, were always professional, knowledgeable and wonderful. She was so patient and helpful, I honestly don't know how we would have planned our wedding without CJ!! Our rentals arrived before we started to set up and were all clean and in perfect condition. Cleanup and pickup went smoothly too. Our tent was beautiful nd added another special touch to our big day. We would highly reccomend Price Rentals & Events!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

CJ & JASON PRICE ARE #1.
    Seriously - I could not have asked for a better decision to work with Price Rentals and Events. CJ was incredible, she met with me to brainstorm, create CAD designs based on our venue space, and had great ideas and suggestions based off of my "pinterest" boards. The showroom has a variety of unique, modern, and elegant items to choose from. CJ was happy and eager to bring my ideas to life by ordering samples of napkins and table cloths. Jason and his team were on time, reliable, easy to get in touch with, and made the unloading of rentals seem effortless. The prices were reasonable, communication was simple and I would do business with this company any opportunity presented. Thank you for making our rehearsal dinner and big day amazing, we love your work!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Anna! We loved working with you on your wedding!!

Krystal · Married on 09/02/2017

I could write a book about how amazing and talented Price Rentals are!!!! I booked with them for my wedding and could not be more pleased with EVERYTHING! I had a lot of choices to choose from for my outdoor reception but when I contacted CJ the owner I was blown away but not only the incredible price but also the customer service . She is not like other companies . She made me feel so reassured about every question and change I had during the whole planning. I could email, call , or even visit and she helped. She and her husband met with my vendors a few days before the event to make sure everything would be perfect! There is so many options, styles and details to go with using Price Rentals !! During a whole year of the planning the communication back and forth was so great I felt like she was a friend attending my wedding! CJ and Jason are both so smart and talented they can make any event so beautiful , simple , and fun ! I look back at my pictures and realize how important choosing a rental vendor is and I know I absolutely made the best choice !!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you Krystal for such a wonderful review!! You were such a fun, energetic and organized client for us!!

Raven · Married on 07/01/2017

CJ and Jason were the most responsive and thorough vendors we worked with! We had to make quite a few last minute changes and they were wonderful until the very end! We originally were going to do our own lighting for our tented reception, and discovered the day before the wedding that our lights were not compatible with the power sources provided. We called CJ and added a last minute lighting rental, and Jason came with his team early the next morning to hang their lights. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Raven! PS: Your photos look beautiful!!

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

We would choose Price Rentals 100 times over. The whole team is thorough and professional and committed to working with you to create what you want within your budget. CJ is awesome - she was a huge help in helping us visualize what everything would look like. Great people, great company, great service.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for your review! Your wedding was truly beautiful! Your design plan will always be one of our favorites!

Dot · Married on 06/17/2017

Truly awesome to work with. I recommend them to anyone who asks!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Hi Dot!

Thanks so much for the review! We can't wait to see photos of your wedding!

Best,

CJ & Jason Price

Caitlin · Married on 05/20/2017

We only rented a dance floor from Price, but I cannot recommend them enough. We wanted an open-air dance floor with lights around it, but no one was willing to put a floor outside of the tent but Price. We had a GORGEOUS checkerboard dance floor with lights strung around and a view of the river behind us, and it was magical. The set-up was a breeze and everyone was EXTREMELY polite, helpful, and responsive. They even came back a few hours after set-up with extra tiles since some were damaged. I will absolutely use them for any events we have in the future.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Hi Caitlin! Thank you so much for your review, we truly appreciate it!

Sara · Married on 12/31/2016

Working with CJ was a dream! If it wasn't her I don't know that my wedding would have come together. They are competitively priced and extremely knowledgeable about the wedding business. Will never have a large event without them!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

laura · Married on 11/24/2016

Great couple to work with. More than helpful.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot thank the Prices enough for their amazing service and attention to detail. Not only is CJ professional, organized, flexible and reliable, she's also an absolute pleasure to work with. She was more than accommodating when I needed to make some last-minute changes. I highly recommend Price Rentals. It is obvious that these folks take pride in what they do. Thanks CJ!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Rachel!
  • I

Ida · Married on 10/15/2016

I found Price Rentals to be extremely easy to work with for my daughter's wedding. At the initial appointment, she and I went over our needs and expectations. The salesperson offered suggestions that we found to be helpful since this was our first experience in planning an event of this magnitude.
    I also found them to be very flexible as we made several changes to our initial contract right up until the last week.
    Delivery and set up went smoothly.
    Our experience exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Ida!

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

Price Rentals & Events was a FABULOUS service for our wedding. CJ is extremely knowledgable in her field and was a joy to work with. She helped me answer so many questions about tents, tablecloths, and just wedding things in general. I really felt like her number one priority. This is a great family company that is honest and caring about your event.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/10/2016

CJ and Jason of Price Rental and Events were absolutely wonderful to work with! Since we were planning our wedding from out of town, CJ and Jason kept their show room open after normal hours to meet with us. They offered recommendations for bands and wedding planners, since we weren't locals. They were incredibly flexible throughout the process, making any adjustments that came up over our few months of wedding planning. On the day of the wedding, Jason even set up our sound system for us, since our DJ was just a friend and not a professional. Price truly went above and beyond to make the rental part of the wedding easy. CJ and Jason are kind and professional, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Kristin! We truly enjoyed working with you on your wedding!