30 Reviews for Price Rentals & Events

Trinkets (2)
Vases (2)
Signage (1)
30 Price Rentals & Events Reviews

There are a few times when you want people to go above and beyond their outlined duties - your wedding day and all the preparation that goes into it is definitely one of them. CJ is incredibly patient, thorough, responsive, and knows this business well. I felt like she was always willing to work with me, wasn't afraid to be flexible, and knew that this was one of the most important days of my life. An honest company that treats their clients with the professionalism and unique care knowing full well that every wedding is different. Incredibly wonderful people and I would recommend them for any need!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We really can't say enough good things about Price Rentals and Events. As a DIY Bride, I had no idea what I was doing when I started wedding planning. CJ put me at ease and helped with planning the rentals from start to finish, and even went above and beyond recommending most of our vendors (who we hired and loved!). CJ, and her staff by extension, were always professional, knowledgeable and wonderful. She was so patient and helpful, I honestly don't know how we would have planned our wedding without CJ!! Our rentals arrived before we started to set up and were all clean and in perfect condition. Cleanup and pickup went smoothly too. Our tent was beautiful nd added another special touch to our big day. We would highly reccomend Price Rentals & Events!!

Profile Picture Kris, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

I could write a book about how amazing and talented Price Rentals are!!!! I booked with them for my wedding and could not be more pleased with EVERYTHING! I had a lot of choices to choose from for my outdoor reception but when I contacted CJ the owner I was blown away but not only the incredible price but also the customer service . She is not like other companies . She made me feel so reassured about every question and change I had during the whole planning. I could email, call , or even visit and she helped. She and her husband met with my vendors a few days before the event to make sure everything would be perfect! There is so many options, styles and details to go with using Price Rentals !! During a whole year of the planning the communication back and forth was so great I felt like she was a friend attending my wedding! CJ and Jason are both so smart and talented they can make any event so beautiful , simple , and fun ! I look back at my pictures and realize how important choosing a rental vendor is and I know I absolutely made the best choice !!

Profile Picture Krystal, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

CJ and Jason were the most responsive and thorough vendors we worked with! We had to make quite a few last minute changes and they were wonderful until the very end! We originally were going to do our own lighting for our tented reception, and discovered the day before the wedding that our lights were not compatible with the power sources provided. We called CJ and added a last minute lighting rental, and Jason came with his team early the next morning to hang their lights. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Raven, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We would choose Price Rentals 100 times over. The whole team is thorough and professional and committed to working with you to create what you want within your budget. CJ is awesome - she was a huge help in helping us visualize what everything would look like. Great people, great company, great service.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Truly awesome to work with. I recommend them to anyone who asks!

Profile Picture Dot, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We only rented a dance floor from Price, but I cannot recommend them enough. We wanted an open-air dance floor with lights around it, but no one was willing to put a floor outside of the tent but Price. We had a GORGEOUS checkerboard dance floor with lights strung around and a view of the river behind us, and it was magical. The set-up was a breeze and everyone was EXTREMELY polite, helpful, and responsive. They even came back a few hours after set-up with extra tiles since some were damaged. I will absolutely use them for any events we have in the future.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Dance Floor

Working with CJ was a dream! If it wasn't her I don't know that my wedding would have come together. They are competitively priced and extremely knowledgeable about the wedding business. Will never have a large event without them!

Profile Picture User6439012, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

Great couple to work with. More than helpful.

Profile Picture laura, 11/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot thank the Prices enough for their amazing service and attention to detail. Not only is CJ professional, organized, flexible and reliable, she's also an absolute pleasure to work with. She was more than accommodating when I needed to make some last-minute changes. I highly recommend Price Rentals. It is obvious that these folks take pride in what they do. Thanks CJ!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I found Price Rentals to be extremely easy to work with for my daughter's wedding. At the initial appointment, she and I went over our needs and expectations. The salesperson offered suggestions that we found to be helpful since this was our first experience in planning an event of this magnitude.
I also found them to be very flexible as we made several changes to our initial contract right up until the last week.
Delivery and set up went smoothly.
Our experience exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Ida, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

CJ and Jason of Price Rental and Events were absolutely wonderful to work with! Since we were planning our wedding from out of town, CJ and Jason kept their show room open after normal hours to meet with us. They offered recommendations for bands and wedding planners, since we weren't locals. They were incredibly flexible throughout the process, making any adjustments that came up over our few months of wedding planning. On the day of the wedding, Jason even set up our sound system for us, since our DJ was just a friend and not a professional. Price truly went above and beyond to make the rental part of the wedding easy. CJ and Jason are kind and professional, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Drapery, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Price Rentals & Events was a FABULOUS service for our wedding. CJ is extremely knowledgable in her field and was a joy to work with. She helped me answer so many questions about tents, tablecloths, and just wedding things in general. I really felt like her number one priority. This is a great family company that is honest and caring about your event.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My tent was absolutely beautiful for our wedding. Everything went up in a timely fashion and gave use time to decorate. We even had a light out that was fixed in no time. There prices were reasonable and would definitely suggest and use them again

Profile Picture Rachel , 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

CJ and her team were incredible to work with, start to finish. Professional, attentive, detail-oriented, stylish and kind, I have never experienced such impeccable service before or since. I would highly recommend them to absolutely anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

I was very pleased with the services provided by CJ and her entire team at Price. I was assisting in the planning from the western shore and it was very easy to e-mail CJ and ask questions. She was quick with her responses and was always accommodating on the phone with me, who really had no idea what I was doing for my daughter's wedding. She assisted with everything we needed for the hall, I could not have been more pleased and will definitely recommend them in the future to my friends.

Profile Picture User7473148, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent Service... beautiful tent... CJ the owner is very professional and listens to your needs.

Profile Picture User7347022, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When I worked with them for our tent it was so easy. They communicated with the venue for exact locations and had the tent up days in advance so we could do rehearsals! Our communication with the owners was always profession and simple. I felt like they always had our interests in mind and constantly affirmed that by asking us if what we discussed was what we envisioned.

Profile Picture User7464346, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Jason, CJ, Stephanie and their entire staff are!! From the first meeting my daughter and I had with them through the entire process they went above and beyond on every detail without hesitation. They met with us whenever I needed to see them and always was so helpful every phone call I made to them!! There were so many things I didn't think about for a outdoor wedding and they gave us many ideas and suggestions I would have never thought of!! The wedding was this past weekend, rain and wind was horrible, they waited patiently at our request to hold off changing the outdoor venue to a inside venue, hoping along with us that my daughter would have her outside wedding at beautiful Clovelly Vineyard. The decision wasn't made until rehearsal night to move to a inside venue. They had less than 24 hours to convert a firehouse hall to a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception venue. It was beautiful, they all worked so quickly and without any hesitation!! We are so grateful for everything they did for us, Amazing people and business. I highly recommend Price Rentals and Events, I can't say enough wonderful things about them!!!!! I'm also happy through all this process working with them I can truly say we made wonderful new friends!! Anything I may need to rent in the the future will be with them!!!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Very helpful staff, family run business.

Profile Picture User5508878, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Start early so you can plan out every detail of your wedding day. CJ, her husband and staff were totally flexible, and helpful with every question I had. They were professional but also made us feel like long-time friends! They also helped us with our day of timeline and it was the best decision!

Profile Picture Charlean, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

CJ, Jason, and their team made our wedding day spectacular! To start, their prices were much more affordable than other vendors in the area without sacrificing any quality or service. Then, CJ was unbelievably patient and helpful with me (an indecisive, procrastinating bride) as we arranged and rearranged the details for our day. When it came time to setup, Jason really took the reins and replied quickly and happily to our every request. I'll be forever grateful for the kindness and expertise they shared with us on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Look no further than Price Rentals and Events for any of your rental needs! CJ and Jason, along with their whole staff, are awesome to work with and we could not be happier with how everything worked out. We started planning for our Maryland wedding while we were still living in North Carolina, and CJ was awesome about keeping in touch with us and addressing any questions or concerns despite the long distance. Once we finally moved closer a month before our wedding, we were able to meet in person and go over everything together to make sure everything was fine. Up to the day before our wedding, CJ and Jason were willing and able to make changes to our order to ensure our day went exactly how we wanted, and we couldn't be more grateful for that. What I liked most about them is that I never felt as though they were trying to oversell me on anything. It was apparent that they truly wanted for us to get exactly what we wanted at the lowest cost, which can not be said about the other companies we spoke with. I can't wait until we have another reason to throw a party so we can give them a call!

~ Justin & Alyssa

Profile Picture Justin, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The team was easy to work with and adapted as I made changes without any challenges. They want you to be happy and have a great event. The crew arrived on time for set up and take down and made sure that I was pleased. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture kimberly, 5/23/15, 1 Review