Price Rentals & Events Reviews

32 | Chestertown, MD

32 Reviews for Price Rentals & Events

32 Price Rentals & Events Reviews

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Price Rentals & Events is the perfect vendor to choose for excellent service when it comes to wedding rentals. CJ Price is wonderful to work with! She responds to emails very quickly and is always open to show you around the showcase area. One thing I really liked about Price Rentals is that they were able to work with my budget and keep the cost right where I wanted it. They delivered all my rentals exactly when they said and everything came just as ordered!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 09/23/2017

There are a few times when you want people to go above and beyond their outlined duties - your wedding day and all the preparation that goes into it is definitely one of them. CJ is incredibly patient, thorough, responsive, and knows this business well. I felt like she was always willing to work with me, wasn't afraid to be flexible, and knew that this was one of the most important days of my life. An honest company that treats their clients with the professionalism and unique care knowing full well that every wedding is different. Incredibly wonderful people and I would recommend them for any need!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!! We LOVED working on your wedding!!

Kris · Married on 09/23/2017

We really can't say enough good things about Price Rentals and Events. As a DIY Bride, I had no idea what I was doing when I started wedding planning. CJ put me at ease and helped with planning the rentals from start to finish, and even went above and beyond recommending most of our vendors (who we hired and loved!). CJ, and her staff by extension, were always professional, knowledgeable and wonderful. She was so patient and helpful, I honestly don't know how we would have planned our wedding without CJ!! Our rentals arrived before we started to set up and were all clean and in perfect condition. Cleanup and pickup went smoothly too. Our tent was beautiful nd added another special touch to our big day. We would highly reccomend Price Rentals & Events!!

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

CJ & JASON PRICE ARE #1.
    Seriously - I could not have asked for a better decision to work with Price Rentals and Events. CJ was incredible, she met with me to brainstorm, create CAD designs based on our venue space, and had great ideas and suggestions based off of my "pinterest" boards. The showroom has a variety of unique, modern, and elegant items to choose from. CJ was happy and eager to bring my ideas to life by ordering samples of napkins and table cloths. Jason and his team were on time, reliable, easy to get in touch with, and made the unloading of rentals seem effortless. The prices were reasonable, communication was simple and I would do business with this company any opportunity presented. Thank you for making our rehearsal dinner and big day amazing, we love your work!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Anna! We loved working with you on your wedding!!

Krystal · Married on 09/02/2017

I could write a book about how amazing and talented Price Rentals are!!!! I booked with them for my wedding and could not be more pleased with EVERYTHING! I had a lot of choices to choose from for my outdoor reception but when I contacted CJ the owner I was blown away but not only the incredible price but also the customer service . She is not like other companies . She made me feel so reassured about every question and change I had during the whole planning. I could email, call , or even visit and she helped. She and her husband met with my vendors a few days before the event to make sure everything would be perfect! There is so many options, styles and details to go with using Price Rentals !! During a whole year of the planning the communication back and forth was so great I felt like she was a friend attending my wedding! CJ and Jason are both so smart and talented they can make any event so beautiful , simple , and fun ! I look back at my pictures and realize how important choosing a rental vendor is and I know I absolutely made the best choice !!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you Krystal for such a wonderful review!! You were such a fun, energetic and organized client for us!!

Raven · Married on 07/01/2017

CJ and Jason were the most responsive and thorough vendors we worked with! We had to make quite a few last minute changes and they were wonderful until the very end! We originally were going to do our own lighting for our tented reception, and discovered the day before the wedding that our lights were not compatible with the power sources provided. We called CJ and added a last minute lighting rental, and Jason came with his team early the next morning to hang their lights. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Raven! PS: Your photos look beautiful!!

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

We would choose Price Rentals 100 times over. The whole team is thorough and professional and committed to working with you to create what you want within your budget. CJ is awesome - she was a huge help in helping us visualize what everything would look like. Great people, great company, great service.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for your review! Your wedding was truly beautiful! Your design plan will always be one of our favorites!

Dot · Married on 06/17/2017

Truly awesome to work with. I recommend them to anyone who asks!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Hi Dot! Thanks so much for the review! We can't wait to see photos of your wedding! Best, CJ & Jason Price

Caitlin · Married on 05/20/2017

We only rented a dance floor from Price, but I cannot recommend them enough. We wanted an open-air dance floor with lights around it, but no one was willing to put a floor outside of the tent but Price. We had a GORGEOUS checkerboard dance floor with lights strung around and a view of the river behind us, and it was magical. The set-up was a breeze and everyone was EXTREMELY polite, helpful, and responsive. They even came back a few hours after set-up with extra tiles since some were damaged. I will absolutely use them for any events we have in the future.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Hi Caitlin! Thank you so much for your review, we truly appreciate it!

Sara · Married on 12/31/2016

Working with CJ was a dream! If it wasn't her I don't know that my wedding would have come together. They are competitively priced and extremely knowledgeable about the wedding business. Will never have a large event without them!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

laura · Married on 11/24/2016

Great couple to work with. More than helpful.

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot thank the Prices enough for their amazing service and attention to detail. Not only is CJ professional, organized, flexible and reliable, she's also an absolute pleasure to work with. She was more than accommodating when I needed to make some last-minute changes. I highly recommend Price Rentals. It is obvious that these folks take pride in what they do. Thanks CJ!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Rachel!
  • I

Ida · Married on 10/15/2016

I found Price Rentals to be extremely easy to work with for my daughter's wedding. At the initial appointment, she and I went over our needs and expectations. The salesperson offered suggestions that we found to be helpful since this was our first experience in planning an event of this magnitude.
    I also found them to be very flexible as we made several changes to our initial contract right up until the last week.
    Delivery and set up went smoothly.
    Our experience exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Ida!

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

Price Rentals & Events was a FABULOUS service for our wedding. CJ is extremely knowledgable in her field and was a joy to work with. She helped me answer so many questions about tents, tablecloths, and just wedding things in general. I really felt like her number one priority. This is a great family company that is honest and caring about your event.

Kristin · Married on 09/10/2016

CJ and Jason of Price Rental and Events were absolutely wonderful to work with! Since we were planning our wedding from out of town, CJ and Jason kept their show room open after normal hours to meet with us. They offered recommendations for bands and wedding planners, since we weren't locals. They were incredibly flexible throughout the process, making any adjustments that came up over our few months of wedding planning. On the day of the wedding, Jason even set up our sound system for us, since our DJ was just a friend and not a professional. Price truly went above and beyond to make the rental part of the wedding easy. CJ and Jason are kind and professional, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Kristin! We truly enjoyed working with you on your wedding!

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

My tent was absolutely beautiful for our wedding. Everything went up in a timely fashion and gave use time to decorate. We even had a light out that was fixed in no time. There prices were reasonable and would definitely suggest and use them again

Anna · Married on 06/25/2016

CJ and her team were incredible to work with, start to finish. Professional, attentive, detail-oriented, stylish and kind, I have never experienced such impeccable service before or since. I would highly recommend them to absolutely anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Anna! We truly appreciate and LOVED working on your event!
  • F

Fred · Married on 06/18/2016

I was very pleased with the services provided by CJ and her entire team at Price. I was assisting in the planning from the western shore and it was very easy to e-mail CJ and ask questions. She was quick with her responses and was always accommodating on the phone with me, who really had no idea what I was doing for my daughter's wedding. She assisted with everything we needed for the hall, I could not have been more pleased and will definitely recommend them in the future to my friends.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the feedback!

Mary Jo · Married on 06/10/2016

Excellent Service... beautiful tent... CJ the owner is very professional and listens to your needs.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!

Trevor · Married on 05/13/2016

When I worked with them for our tent it was so easy. They communicated with the venue for exact locations and had the tent up days in advance so we could do rehearsals! Our communication with the owners was always profession and simple. I felt like they always had our interests in mind and constantly affirmed that by asking us if what we discussed was what we envisioned.

Debbie · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Jason, CJ, Stephanie and their entire staff are!! From the first meeting my daughter and I had with them through the entire process they went above and beyond on every detail without hesitation. They met with us whenever I needed to see them and always was so helpful every phone call I made to them!! There were so many things I didn't think about for a outdoor wedding and they gave us many ideas and suggestions I would have never thought of!! The wedding was this past weekend, rain and wind was horrible, they waited patiently at our request to hold off changing the outdoor venue to a inside venue, hoping along with us that my daughter would have her outside wedding at beautiful Clovelly Vineyard. The decision wasn't made until rehearsal night to move to a inside venue. They had less than 24 hours to convert a firehouse hall to a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception venue. It was beautiful, they all worked so quickly and without any hesitation!! We are so grateful for everything they did for us, Amazing people and business. I highly recommend Price Rentals and Events, I can't say enough wonderful things about them!!!!! I'm also happy through all this process working with them I can truly say we made wonderful new friends!! Anything I may need to rent in the the future will be with them!!!!

Very helpful staff, family run business.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you for your review, we are honored to be a part of your special day.

Charlean · Married on 09/12/2015

Start early so you can plan out every detail of your wedding day. CJ, her husband and staff were totally flexible, and helpful with every question I had. They were professional but also made us feel like long-time friends! They also helped us with our day of timeline and it was the best decision!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Price Rentals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Charlean! We had such a blast at your wedding!

Rebekah · Married on 07/25/2015

CJ, Jason, and their team made our wedding day spectacular! To start, their prices were much more affordable than other vendors in the area without sacrificing any quality or service. Then, CJ was unbelievably patient and helpful with me (an indecisive, procrastinating bride) as we arranged and rearranged the details for our day. When it came time to setup, Jason really took the reins and replied quickly and happily to our every request. I'll be forever grateful for the kindness and expertise they shared with us on our wedding day!