Priam Vineyards Reviews

Priam Vineyards 5
Priam Vineyards 6
Priam Vineyards 7

doreen · Married on 10/13/2013

Amazing winery with stunning views overlooking the hills from the vineyard. All inclusive made it easy to plan out wedding. The setting was up the hill from the tasting room providing complete privacy. Also a bridal loft to get ready made it easy to get ready.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Kacey · Married on 09/07/2013

3.5

I got married at Priam Vineyards in September and it was the wedding day of our dreams! The venue is beautiful and was the relaxing outdoor space that we searched for. On our wedding day, everyone was attentive and extremely professional. I kept waiting for something to go wrong but nothing did the entire day. All of our friends and family are still talking about how wonderful the day was.

The food was prepared by Riverhouse Catering and everything was delicious!!

The only problem that we had was with responsiveness before the wedding, but the person that we were working with has left so that may not be an issue anymore.

We would highly recommend Priam Vineyards for your wedding or event.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2014

Priam Vineyards is an absolutely gorgeous venue! Gloria and Gary are fantastic and made us feel like a member of the family during the wedding planning process. I can't say enough about how great Christine was to work with - she worked with our other vendors and really worked with us to accomplish the goals we had for the day. Overall we are thrilled with how everything turned out and were able to fully relax the day of the wedding knowing that the details would be taken care of by Christine. The only slight negative was in terms of responsiveness to communication. When we first booked with Priam we were frustrated trying to get answers to our questions and we felt a bit neglected during the process. We found out later Priam was restaffing and upgrading their wedding service during this time. Once it was closer to our wedding date we received far more feedback and attention. I would definitely recommend Priam as a venue for any exciting event! I also plan to continue visiting Priam to enjoy their wine selections, great atmosphere and warm staff.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/06/2014

4.2
      3.0

My husband and I got married at Priam Vineyards on June 6th of 2014. We had the most beautiful day thanks to Gloria, Gary and the fabulous Christine. Gloria was efficient in returning emails through the process and after meeting Christine I knew she could feel the style I was going for. Gary was accommodating as well. When we realized we may have planned our ceremony for a little later in the evening and that would interfere with the music curfew, Gary suggested a fire pit. My guests to this day tell me how much they enjoyed the s'mores and the fire to unwind at the end of the night.
    My overall experience with Priam Vineyards was fantastic. The wine is lovely, the people are lovely, and the picture perfect scenery was a definite plus.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Pat · Married on 06/29/2013

4.2
      3.5

Stunning setting, great people to work with. Unusual venue- a vineyard overlooking a valley in CT. They helped us customize our wedding to perfection.

Sent on 12/25/2013

2.0

Erika and Chris' wedding was wonderful! Priam Vineyards is a fabulous venue. The fields and vineyards are lovely. Priam offers a great value considering their tents and facilities as well. The partnership with Riverhouse Catering is over the top. One could not ask for a better caterer delivering delicious food preparation, beautiful presentation and the best of the best in service. Erika and Chris's wedding could not have been better being at Priam Vineyards and using the wedding planning services of The Party Connection to coordinate all other vendors and include the many other details.

Sent on 12/28/2013