3 Reviews for Preusser Jewelers

Appraisal (1)
Cleaning (1)
Ring Sizing (1)
3 Preusser Jewelers Reviews

They were very flexible, very helpful-- no complaints! They took care of everything and even had my wedding band match my engagement ring even though the engagement ring wasn't purchased from them.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/21/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Custom Wed. Bands, Designer Wed. Bands

They custom made my engagement ring & wedding band from my husband's design. It was gorgeous!

Profile Picture User2010623, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

There are literally hundreds of places you can buy your engagement and wedding rings, but Preusser is the best in the business. They have been around for 160 years and they know what they are doing! They have only the finest selection of settings and stones. We worked with Isabelle and she was simply marvelous. She listened to exactly what type of stone we were interested in purchasing, she assisted us with choosing the right setting, and she worked with our budget. She was extremely kind, informative, and very professional. It felt like I was visiting a long lost friend and it was such a delight. Everyone at Preusser Jewelers is helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I never felt pressured or like I was really trying to be sold on something. The store and the people were very welcoming and I felt very comfortable. Isabelle made our experience personal and really got to know us. The service, professionalism, and flexibility is truly the best in Michigan and definitely valuable. I would recommend visiting Preusser and I will absolutely be a return customer for any jewelry needs in the future.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/11/11, 5 Reviews