Pretty Up! by Tricia Gallucci Reviews

30 | West Haven, CT

30 Reviews for Pretty Up! by Tricia Gallucci

Janelle · Married on 08/22/2015

I had two wedding trials with other vendors and i just wasn't happy. I called Pretty Up to schedule a trial and the day of my trial was amazing. I didn't really think about false eyelashes and I agreed to try them and I absolutely loved them! What a difference they made! Airbrush makeup was beyond flawless I never thought I would of looked that glamorous the day of my wedding I felt like a fairy princess. We had a very tight timeline day of wedding and Tricia had us all done in plenty of time! She was pleasant and friendly and really cared about the girls thoughts on what they wanted for makeup. It was a one of a kind wedding day!

Sent on 10/14/2015

nina · Married on 04/04/2015

Pretty Up did the makeup for ten if us for my wedding three weeks ago and it was fabulous as usual.....Tricia did the makeup for both my sister's weddings over the last two years as well and is doing my cousins next month....She gave two of my bridesmaids a mini facial morning of wedding cause they had very dry skin....Their skin was like silk after. My makeup was flawless everything I wanted.....Tricia is professional, dependable and a lot of fun. I cannot wait to have my make-up done again.

Sent on 04/26/2015

megan · Married on 09/20/2014

I looked liked a fairy princess! Pretty Up did a great job taking care of us! Outstanding service! Will definitely use again! Great customer service and flexible and passionate about airbrush makeup!

Nina · Married on 02/08/2014

Exceptional service, myself and my bridal party looked flawless, absolutely a red carpet look. I would highly tell any bride to hire Pretty Up! for their wedding. Professional, dependable and fun to work with. Personal service which was a plus a well! My wedding was remarkable!

Sent on 03/09/2014

Kelli · Married on 12/21/2013

What a great vendor! My trial appointment was fabulous! Tricia made me look stunning. The day of the wedding I had three relatives who wanted hair and makeup not planned and it wasn't a problem.. Each one of my girls looked off the "red carpet"! The few photos I seen so far I cant even believe that was me! Gorgeous! I would highly recommend Pretty Up for any wedding or event!
    Fun, Professional and dependable!

Melissa · Married on 12/14/2013

I always dreamed of looking perfect on my wedding day and Pretty Up! made my wish come true! My hair is extremely frizzy and doesn't like to hold a curl, but my girls lasted until 2am from 12 noon without a single curl out of place...My makeup - I never wear makeup but I wanted a smokey eye - My eyes popped right out. I loved the look that Pretty Up created for me and my attendants for my wedding! I give them a Perfect 10 on service all around! Easy to talk with, understood what we wanted, professional, fun and talented!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Tracy · Married on 12/14/2013

My wedding day was a day I will truly never forget..Myself and my girls looked stunning! We all looked flawless in photographs. Tricia was a pleasure to work with! The morning of the wedding went smoothly with no problems. My mom wanted makeup done last minute and it wasn't a problem..My mom has scars on her face from surgery and Tricia covered them and no one would ever know they were there....My mother felt so comfortable and like a queen as well! I cannot wait to have Pretty Up do my wedding again in February for a friends wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Nina · Married on 11/16/2013

All is can say is WOW! With my schedule I wasn't able to get to CT to get a trial for my makeup for my wedding was I was concerned that I never had airbrush. Wedding day came and I was floored on the beautiful flawless look I had.. My skin never looked so good and my eyes were stunning! Tricia was responsive to my needs with the pictures I had with me and last minute my hairdresser had to leave before finishing myself and one bridesmaid for a family emergency, Tricia stepped right in an finished us and we were so happy with the results! I would highly suggest to anyone Pretty Up!. Two of my bridesmaids are getting married in 2014 and booked Pretty Up for their weddings since mine!

Sent on 01/03/2014

nina · Married on 09/14/2013

My makeup and hair looked amazing. I am so glad I chose Pretty Up for my wedding to get us all ready! My photos are amazing!

Sent on 01/18/2014

gia · Married on 08/03/2013

Unbelieveable!!!! Was amazed on how myself and my bridal party looked! My guests couldny say enough how fabulous we all looked! Would recommed Pretty Up! to anyone!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Tricia and her beauty team was amazing, the makeup was flawless for more than 14 hours and hair was gorgeuos! We all had compliments all night! They were on time, fun and made the day so relaxing.! I would highly recommend Pretty Up!

Sent on 07/08/2013

kia · Married on 12/08/2012

All I can say is amazing!! I felt so comfortable with my makeup, so natural! Lasted all day, I dont wear makeup and was nervous but Tricia did a fab job! Would highly recommend Pretty Up! for any wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Aliza · Married on 08/18/2012

I can truly just say...Awesome! Tricia made me and my girls feel like beauty queens the day of my wedding! Pleasant to work with, reasonably priced! I burnt the side of my face with a curling iron two days before wedding and had a huge mark she covered it up and u couldnt even notice! I was so worried about it and my makeup lasted all day and night even in the humidity! Would highly refer her to anyone i know getting married!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Michele · Married on 08/18/2012

Tricia really went above and beyond on my wedding day! I had 2 bridemaids that i didnt know had tattoos on their shoulders that i wanted covered last minute and it was done after the nine of us for makeup.. I had two additional girls decide last minute 1 hour before photographer arrived that thet needed there here done......Tricia had it done! Very professional easy to talk to and cared about what i thought! She made my morning of wedding stress free for sure!!!

Sent on 10/01/2012

vanessa · Married on 04/14/2012

Absolutely GREAT!!!! Copied the pics of makeup exactly I wanted. My girls hair and I came out exquisite! Makeup was still on without moving at 1am from 12 noon. Two of my bridal party attendants are getting married this year and booked her right on the spot at my wedding! Professional and lots of fun!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2011

Thank you so much! Tricia is truly amazing! I called her about 3 weeks before my wedding unsure of who was going to do my hair and make up and if anyone would even have an opening on such short notice and she did! She gave me a trial and i feel in love...I new she was the one to make me look complete for my special day!! Shes the most pleasant and reliable! I would recommend her to anyone looking into hair or make up for any event! My pics came out lovely and hair and makeup stayed in place even with all my tears of joy! I am so happy with my choice and wouldn't change it. Everyone game me complements and my husband though i looked like a princess!! Thanks again Tricia!!! I will be using your services again!! =)

Sent on 11/14/2011

Erica · Married on 10/01/2010

Tricia is very easy to talk to, and the prices are reasonable so it was an easy decision to book with her! It was wonderful having them come to us. They did a lot of work in 5 hours – hair & make-up for the bride, 6 maids, and 2 moms, plus an extra hair-do to boot. My mom and I had a very good trial and I was a just a tiny bit nervous when Tricia brought in a “replacement” hair stylist the day of (the stylist who did my trial had a family emergency) but they were well prepared and it worked out really well. Everyone looked fabulous and I really loved both my hair and make-up! Tricia really listened to our questions/concerns/needs and was just a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend airbrushing! Normally makeup seems to melt off my face so quickly but I looked pretty damn good all day long!

Sent on 02/24/2011

Barbara · Married on 09/11/2010

When Tricia and first talked, I knew instantly she was who I wanted to be apart of such a special day! I hired Tricia and her team to do my makeup and hair for my wedding. She also did the makeup and hair for the bridal party and my mother. She did a sensational job! Tricia is prompt, courteous, and takes a lot of pride in her work. She makes sure you are happy with every single little detail. I got tons of compliments on my makeup and hair, and after 12 hours, I still looked flawless! Tricia and her team were beyond fun to work with while helping to keep us on schedule and stress free!

Sent on 02/19/2011

Heidi · Married on 04/12/2008

Tricia was awesome!!!! Really listened to what i wanted and came thru completely with price and quality of the flowers! I highly recommend her......!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2010

lisa · Married on 10/25/2014

Beyond my expectations how I could look on my wedding day! I was thrilled with my hair and makeup! On-location service that rocks! A lot of fun to work with! Tricia and Melissa did an outstanding job glamming up me and my 8 girls for our wedding! LOVE LOVE LOVE Pretty Up!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Tricia & Melissa were amazing to work with! They not only made my girls & me look amazing, but they were so much fun! I think it's also important to not how fast they worked. They had us looking flawless so quickly and then we were able to enjoy the rest of the day without worry.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/22/2011

Tricia was very friendly and easy to make plans with. She arrived early to ensure enough time for all of our makeup. She provided suggestions and listened to our ideas. The makeup turned out BEAUTIFULLY. The bride was stunning and the pictures came out wonderfully thanks to the amazing airbrush makeup. Thanks!

Sent on 02/18/2012
  • User2412069 · 2+ years ago

3.8
      3.0
      1.0

Glowing: Tricia did a great job with hair styling and makeup application; I was very pleased with the overall look! The duo was receptive to adjustments and input in the moment.
    Growing: Because I myself put a great deal of trust into WeddingWire reviews to book vendors for my most significant - and costly and stressful - day, though, I must be honest with you fellow brides. I was not given a promised lip color for reapplications throughout the night, which unfortunately made me look plain and unfinished in many photos. Scheduling my trial for a preferred time was also not a smooth process because my promised request was not originally honored, but eventually they accommodated me; I just wish I didn't have to feel like a bridezilla in order for that to happen.
    They have great skills and are confident in their aesthetic abilities, but unfortunately the professionalism was not as strong as I expected in the poor/forgetful scheduling and forgotten promises.

With that said, I would encourage brides to book this great duo, but again, just be advised that repetition and reminders are needed for any logistics. You will be happy with the final product, but if you want that journey to be less stressful, don't hold back in fear of being an annoying or nagging bride :)

Sent on 08/31/2013

1.6
      1.5
      3.5
      2.0
      0.5

I always dreamed of the perfect wedding day hair and makeup but I was pretty disappointed with the services Tricia provided for me and my girls. Communication was very poor leading up to my wedding day. I got a trial months before only for my hair and makeup to be totally different on the day of the wedding! I would Not recommend pretty up to anyone who is set on a certain look or anyone who actually cares what they look like.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Stephanie Kish · Married on 08/18/2018

1.0

A horrible experience. So glad I didn`t end up hiring her.

Hiring Tricia to do hair and makeup for my wedding was the BIGGEST mistake!!!!!! She is a liar and has every excuse in the book. She cancelled my trial two times. The first time it was that supposedly she and her daughter had the stomach bug and the second time she texted me the day to confirm and she had the wrong date!! She insisted that I was wrong because she had an appointment in the city for months. I was so fed up with her lies and excuses that I cancelled the trial and told her that I was not using her services for my wedding. She is not reliable and I would never trust her to show up on my wedding day. She left me a voicemail and also texted me saying that she would send me a certified check in my name. She never sent the check. When I asked her the first time about it, she made up some story about how she was moving and would do it when she got back. When I asked her a second time, she said that she was away!! REALLY!!!! She is nothing but a liar and just wants money and doesn't follow through and commit to her clients. She is a disgrace!!! DO NOT hire her for anything!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018