32 Reviews for Pretty Petals

Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)
32 Pretty Petals Reviews

I can't say enough good things about Barb, and the AMAZING job she did on all the flowers for my wedding. Barb makes this part of wedding planning absolutely effortless. What is truly impressive, is Barb knows her business and she know herself and her terms of operating most efficiently. I had one very nice and efficient meeting with her, and she took care of the rest. Not only did she remember every detail of what I wanted, the quality of the flowers were top notch. I carried Cala Lillies and they were enormous! They were the talk of the town for days afterward! You are in great hands with Barb.

Profile Picture User7430110, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Loved working with Barb at Pretty Petals! She had great suggestions and helped us stay within our budget. The flower arrangements turned out beautiful. Our flower girl basket showed up soaked in water, but that didn't put a damper on the day. Thank you Barb!

Profile Picture User5137627, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding came out absolutely GORGEOUS! I loved loved loved my bouquet! Barb's prices are really affordable and she does fantastic work! With that said though, her communication is a little slow and there were times I emailed her and she was completely unresponsive. She runs her business out of her home, so I think she's pretty much a one-woman show. Overall we very pleased!

Profile Picture User2873587, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barb did a wonderful job! My flowers were exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day. Pricing was reasonable and the flowers were delivered in perfect condition.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved it!! to all Brides out there!!! I definitely recommended!

Profile Picture User3718217, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were beautiful custom-creations and arrived in-time for the ceremony.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/19/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barb was our wedding florist and we could not have been happier! Having met with several other florists prior to meeting with Barb, I was worried I would have to make my own floral centerpieces due to cost. I was in love with garden roses (super expensive) but open to more affordable options. Other florists just couldn't think outside of the flowers that were literally in my inspiration photos, quoting me triple my budget without providing alternatives. When I met with Barb, I knew she was the perfect florist for us! She looked at my inspiration photos of bouquets and centerpieces and came up with perfect and more affordable alternatives (we could keep the hydrangeas and a few ranunculus, but would use Fado roses instead of the garden variety in order to stay within budget). When she delivered the flowers on the day of the wedding, I was blown away. All of the flowers were stunning and Barb perfectly delivered my floral vision, but within my budget. She even got the color of the flowers to be so perfect that they matched the bridesmaids dresses exactly. I recommend Pretty Petals to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Ariel, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and above and beyond anything I expected! Barb is not always friendly, but very good at what she does. She's very efficient and able to accommodate our needs. She is easy to get in contact with, but I would suggest either visiting their website before visiting them because she doesn't have many current photographs at her office.

Profile Picture Kelsi, 6/14/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

I loved my experience at Pretty Pettals! Barb was very professional and super knowledgeable about what flowers would look good together. She is also not as expensive as some of the other florists that I looked at.

Profile Picture User2660873, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barb was great to work with!! Our flowers were beautiful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2044708, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barb at Pretty Petals is a fantastic florist from the first meeting to the delivery of our wedding flowers at the venue. She helped shape my vague idea of fall colors flowers into a gorgeous collection of ceremony side pieces, reception centerpieces and personal flowers. She was flexible and worked with my mother and a florist on the Big Island, who sent special protea from the Big Island. She worked these blooms into the design to complement the flowers already selected. She created truly amazing bouquets for me as the bride, my maid of honor and for the toss bouquet that received compliments from every guest. Several guests exclaimed at the unusual bout's for the groom, best man, father of the bride and usher. Pretty Petals is a joy to work with, responsive, cheerful and a great value. I plan to order from Barb for special occasions in the near future.

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was so happy with the flowers for our wedding! They were absolutley beautiful and just what I invisioned. Barb was so helpful and very easy to work with. I would definitly use Pretty Petals in the future!

Profile Picture User2169452, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.7

Barb did very simple flower arrangements for my bridesmaids and for the tables at my wedding. They were beautiful though and I made about 3-4 changes in the few months before my wedding but Barb was flexible and easy to work with. The only time I wasn't impressed was the 3 week deadline before the wedding I had forgotten amongst all the other million things I was doing to send her the final payment and when I called her to arrange a time to drop off my vases she scolded me and was sort of angry. I apologized and paid right away but couldn't believe she'd be so rude when I was hiring her and the amount of money was very small. I'd recommend her though as her pricing isn't crazy and she seems to be pretty creative and easy to create up-to-date arrangements.

Profile Picture Carman, 8/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barb with Pretty Petals was a joy to work with! We just exchanged a few emails, but she was able to create exactly what I was looking for, and at an outstanding price! We were able to pick up our flowers, but she even offered to deliver them! I will use her again!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were somewhat low on my list of priorities for my wedding, so I procrastinated for quite a while on ordering them. Barb at Pretty Petals was very helpful with my flower order, and easily fit me in to her busy schedule to discuss options. She was very quick in her responses to my questions, and I got a good price on beautiful flowers. Also, she is willing to accept business for small orders as well as large ones, as I only ordered a bride's bouquet and a small tossing bouquet. The flowers were delivered on time, and they were very beautiful. I received many compliments on the bouquet throughout the wedding day. Overall, I was very pleased with my bouquet from Pretty Petals, and they were a good value compared to other wedding florists in the area. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barb did our flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful. It was 105 degrees out and the flowers did great we put them back into the water after the ceremony as she directed us too and they held up great. She did an amazing job and we will continue to do business with her.

Profile Picture User2507584, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
3.4

Barbara did the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She was very professional and I've seen other weddings she has done and they were beautiful. Unfortunately our flowers had to be picked up and taken up to the mountains the day before the wedding, and although they were supposed to be hardy (calla lillies), they wilted and turned brown and we had to throw a few away, and use some that were wilted. You couldn't really tell in the photos, but it was a bummer for what we paid. I don't think it was Barbara's fault. My advice is don't travel with your flowers, especially in the winter!

Profile Picture Kathie, 2/25/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I went into my initial meeting with Pretty Petals with a few photos and a general idea of what I wanted the flowers at my wedding to look like. Barb took my ideas and completely ran with them. She had so many great suggestions and ideas to make them even better.

On the day of my wedding I was completely floored when I saw the bouquets and centerpieces. They were beyond what I expected and included really unique varieties of flowers and succulents.They were all I had hoped for with a few fun surprises mixed in!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pretty Petals is the Way to Go! My flowers for my wedding were so perfect! I couldn't have been happier with the product and the service! I highly recommend Pretty Petals to Anyone especially Brides!

Profile Picture Aubrianna, 9/2/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barb did an absolutely amazing job on our flowers!!! They were exactly what I wanted and were so beautiful!! They looked great even at the end after a long day. Prices were very reasonable and Barb is such a sweet person! She was not pushy at all. You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/18/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fantastic service and the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen! They were exactly what I had hoped for, even though I didn't have any real articulate ideas when we went in to our consultation.

Profile Picture Blossom, 5/28/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barb did a fantastic job!! Her prices are very reasonable and she always got back to me in a timely manner.

Profile Picture Liz, 5/8/10, 5 Reviews

Beautiful Flowers

Profile Picture Teri, 8/29/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We just had our wedding and the flowers were absolutely wonderful. Barb did an amazing job my boquet was so gorgeous and the bridesmaids flowers were amzing along with everything else. If I had a question she called back almost immediately, she allowed my mom to pick up the flowers at 9 am and even let us pay for some flowers I forgot to order the day of. She put the flower girls boquet of flowers in a beautiful basket. Everything came in vases that we got to keep and everything held up to the chaos of a wedding. I will be recommending her!

Profile Picture Lynsi, 7/11/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barb did an amazing job. She listened to my ideas and offered me good advice, but let me make the final decisions. I absolutely loved my flowers!

Profile Picture Kriste, 6/27/09, 5 Reviews