Pretty Petals Reviews

32 | Littleton, CO

32 Reviews for Pretty Petals

• Sara826

Sara · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't say enough good things about Barb, and the AMAZING job she did on all the flowers for my wedding. Barb makes this part of wedding planning absolutely effortless. What is truly impressive, is Barb knows her business and she know herself and her terms of operating most efficiently. I had one very nice and efficient meeting with her, and she took care of the rest. Not only did she remember every detail of what I wanted, the quality of the flowers were top notch. I carried Cala Lillies and they were enormous! They were the talk of the town for days afterward! You are in great hands with Barb.

Loved it!! to all Brides out there!!! I definitely recommended!

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2013

Our flowers were beautiful custom-creations and arrived in-time for the ceremony.

• User2044708 · 2+ years ago

Barb was great to work with!! Our flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Pretty Petals's reply:

Thanks for that nice comment! I am so glad you were happy. I thought your ideas were wonderful!

Valerie · Married on 09/23/2012

Barb at Pretty Petals is a fantastic florist from the first meeting to the delivery of our wedding flowers at the venue. She helped shape my vague idea of fall colors flowers into a gorgeous collection of ceremony side pieces, reception centerpieces and personal flowers. She was flexible and worked with my mother and a florist on the Big Island, who sent special protea from the Big Island. She worked these blooms into the design to complement the flowers already selected. She created truly amazing bouquets for me as the bride, my maid of honor and for the toss bouquet that received compliments from every guest. Several guests exclaimed at the unusual bout's for the groom, best man, father of the bride and usher. Pretty Petals is a joy to work with, responsive, cheerful and a great value. I plan to order from Barb for special occasions in the near future.

• Z

Zenia · Married on 08/24/2012

I was so happy with the flowers for our wedding! They were absolutley beautiful and just what I invisioned. Barb was so helpful and very easy to work with. I would definitly use Pretty Petals in the future!

• Kim

Kim · Married on 07/28/2012

Barb with Pretty Petals was a joy to work with! We just exchanged a few emails, but she was able to create exactly what I was looking for, and at an outstanding price! We were able to pick up our flowers, but she even offered to deliver them! I will use her again!

Kim · Married on 07/02/2012

Flowers were somewhat low on my list of priorities for my wedding, so I procrastinated for quite a while on ordering them. Barb at Pretty Petals was very helpful with my flower order, and easily fit me in to her busy schedule to discuss options. She was very quick in her responses to my questions, and I got a good price on beautiful flowers. Also, she is willing to accept business for small orders as well as large ones, as I only ordered a bride's bouquet and a small tossing bouquet. The flowers were delivered on time, and they were very beautiful. I received many compliments on the bouquet throughout the wedding day. Overall, I was very pleased with my bouquet from Pretty Petals, and they were a good value compared to other wedding florists in the area. I highly recommend them.

Barb did our flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful. It was 105 degrees out and the flowers did great we put them back into the water after the ceremony as she directed us too and they held up great. She did an amazing job and we will continue to do business with her.

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2011

I went into my initial meeting with Pretty Petals with a few photos and a general idea of what I wanted the flowers at my wedding to look like. Barb took my ideas and completely ran with them. She had so many great suggestions and ideas to make them even better.

On the day of my wedding I was completely floored when I saw the bouquets and centerpieces. They were beyond what I expected and included really unique varieties of flowers and succulents.They were all I had hoped for with a few fun surprises mixed in!

Heather · Married on 08/18/2010

Barb did an absolutely amazing job on our flowers!!! They were exactly what I wanted and were so beautiful!! They looked great even at the end after a long day. Prices were very reasonable and Barb is such a sweet person! She was not pushy at all. You will not be disappointed!!!

Blossom · Married on 05/28/2010

Fantastic service and the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen! They were exactly what I had hoped for, even though I didn't have any real articulate ideas when we went in to our consultation.

Liz · Married on 05/08/2010

Barb did a fantastic job!! Her prices are very reasonable and she always got back to me in a timely manner.

• Lynsi

Lynsi · Married on 07/11/2009

We just had our wedding and the flowers were absolutely wonderful. Barb did an amazing job my boquet was so gorgeous and the bridesmaids flowers were amzing along with everything else. If I had a question she called back almost immediately, she allowed my mom to pick up the flowers at 9 am and even let us pay for some flowers I forgot to order the day of. She put the flower girls boquet of flowers in a beautiful basket. Everything came in vases that we got to keep and everything held up to the chaos of a wedding. I will be recommending her!

Kriste · Married on 06/27/2009

Barb did an amazing job. She listened to my ideas and offered me good advice, but let me make the final decisions. I absolutely loved my flowers!

Cathy · Married on 06/18/2009

Barb did a wonderful job. She was so easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted. She wasn't pushy and didn't question us when we shortened our list of the items we needed. She showed up on time and the flowers were beautiful! I would definitely recommend Pretty Petals! My friend who is getting married next month is using her as well.

Kelley · Married on 04/19/2009

Barbara Goad is the florist and she is great! She took my visions of what I wanted and totally created it for me! My bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. We got a lot of compliments on our centerpieces and it was all her creativity. I would highly recommend Pretty Petals!

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2008

Barb was great to work with! The flowers turned out amazing. It would have helped if I had done my homework and new more about flowers. She has so many great ideas. My bouquet had pearls in the middle of the flowers. They were beautiful. She paid close attention to everything including the vases, which I got to keep.

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2008

Pretty Petals was absolutely amazing! She was willing to do whatever I wanted and she always had great ideas! She was VERY reasonable on price for all the wonderful flowers we recieved! Barbera and her staff made our reception look so incredibly romantic and everything I could have asked for and more. She is such a sweet sweet women and helped our wedding day look beautiful!!!

Morgan · Married on 07/19/2014

Barb did a wonderful job! My flowers were exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day. Pricing was reasonable and the flowers were delivered in perfect condition.

Ariel · Married on 09/01/2013

Barb was our wedding florist and we could not have been happier! Having met with several other florists prior to meeting with Barb, I was worried I would have to make my own floral centerpieces due to cost. I was in love with garden roses (super expensive) but open to more affordable options. Other florists just couldn't think outside of the flowers that were literally in my inspiration photos, quoting me triple my budget without providing alternatives. When I met with Barb, I knew she was the perfect florist for us! She looked at my inspiration photos of bouquets and centerpieces and came up with perfect and more affordable alternatives (we could keep the hydrangeas and a few ranunculus, but would use Fado roses instead of the garden variety in order to stay within budget). When she delivered the flowers on the day of the wedding, I was blown away. All of the flowers were stunning and Barb perfectly delivered my floral vision, but within my budget. She even got the color of the flowers to be so perfect that they matched the bridesmaids dresses exactly. I recommend Pretty Petals to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Aubrianna · Married on 09/02/2011

Pretty Petals is the Way to Go! My flowers for my wedding were so perfect! I couldn't have been happier with the product and the service! I highly recommend Pretty Petals to Anyone especially Brides!

• ter2bear

Teri · Married on 08/29/2009

Beautiful Flowers

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2007

The flowers were beautiful! She put together these gorgeous fall bouquets for our bridesmaid and a beautiful peach rose bouquet for myself. We were very pleased with how everything turned out!

I loved my experience at Pretty Pettals! Barb was very professional and super knowledgeable about what flowers would look good together. She is also not as expensive as some of the other florists that I looked at.