Pretty Paisley Events Reviews

9 | Scottsdale, AZ

9 Reviews for Pretty Paisley Events

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/17/2012

Tiffany and her assistant Sarah were essential in making our wedding day perfect! I let Tiffany know what I had in mind as far as venue set-up and they pulled it off even better than I imagined. Guests and family raved at how smooth everything went and how professional the planner was. Thanks again!

Laura · Married on 04/21/2012

Tiffany and her partner Deanne did such an amazing job as our day of coordinator! I had complete confidence that they would be able to complete all the day of wedding tasks and I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day. They were invaluable! I would recommend to any bride that they hire them as a day of coordinator if not for more services!

Corina · Married on 03/31/2012

Pretty Paisley Events were absolutely awesome. They were extremely attentive and went above and beyond for us. They made sure all our vendors were on point and that everything looked beautiful. We gave them to some last minute things to handle and they didn't blink an eye to make it work and look beautiful.
    I would strongly recommend them for any up in coming wedding.

Brad · Married on 03/17/2012

We randomly found Tiffany and Pretty Paisley Events when we were looking for a day-of coordinator for our wedding. After speaking with Tiffany over the phone and then meeting her for the first time, we were completely assured that our choice was the correct one. Tiffany and Dee Anne did an amazing job with everything. We could not have asked for anything more. They want above and beyond in every regard and made the process so much easier for us than it should have been. There is no way we could have pulled off our wedding like this without all of their help. We will be forever grateful. We had an amazing wedding.

Thank you so much!!

-Melissa and Brad - 3.17.12

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2012

Pretty Paisley Events was such a WONDERFUL pick!! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding, and both our coordinator and her assistant (Tiffany & Dee Anne) had so much to do with it. Everything was so perfect and stress-free for us, and that is what made it just the best! Tiffany definitely went WAY above and beyond with her services and was so amazing with the planning and providing us with the attention to detail and care that we needed. They seriously rock and I highly recommend Pretty Paisley Events for any future needs. :)

Thank you again!

Jessica · Married on 02/17/2012

I had to hire a wedding planner because I am in nursing working graveyard shift with a deadline of 6 months to create a fancy wedding. But lacking time and sheer know how, I had to hire a planner or face the reality of a huge, hot mess of a wedding. I could not have chosen a better wedding planner than Tiffany and Dee Anne. They are awesomely nice ladies, very approachable and they both have planning a wedding down to a science! My wedding was a blissful success and I was shocked about how much time, attention to detail, and commentment they gave to my event for such a modest fee! These ladies must really enjoy wedding planning because the quality of service they provide is worth a lot more than their modest fee. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't pick anyone else other than Tiffany and Dee Anne to over see my wedding.

• Kelli

Kelli · Married on 11/26/2011

Tiffany and Dee did a wonderful job dealing with my wedding and they can keep a secret!!! Lol They made sure that my Hubby did not find out all of the surprises that I had planned for him. They were really cool and worked very well with the wedding party and vendors. I have told all my friends and family about the great job that Pretty Paisley done and would tell anyone else that needs help with wedding planning or just a day coordinator please call them you will not be disappointed at all...I am truly TEAM PRETTY PAISLEY!!!!!

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 11/11/2011

From the moment I first spoke with Tiffany of Pretty Paisley Events I knew I wanted to hire her to be my day-of coordinator. Her answers to my interview questions were reassuring and confident and I knew she would handle my day as I would, were I not busy being the bride (I'm a detail oriented perfectionist).

Tiffany was extremely generous to adjust her – already reasonable – fees to work with my humble budget and was equally as generous with her time and attention; she was in constant contact with me and all my vendors MONTHS before and up to the wedding, provided updated time lines on a regular basis, assisted me in finalizing anything that needed finalizing, and took care of all the little details that popped up - many of which I was oblivious to, thanks to her diligence. She delegated and worked with my vendors so well that everything transpired smoothly and they sang her praises to me!

What I appreciate most about Pretty Paisley Events is that I feel like I didn't hire a service, but a friend. A friend goes above and beyond the call of duty; a friend makes helpful suggestions and offers great ideas; a friend ensures that the tiniest detail is to your satisfaction; a friend runs to the store to buy roses to de-petal when the florist didn't deliver enough; a friend offers congratulations, support, and a bottle of champagne on your wedding day. Tiffany did all of this and more. Unlike a friend, Tiffany's adherence to the time line was phenomenal (a friend would have failed at noticing the time as miserably as I did!).

In short, my day would NOT have gone off without a hitch, were it not for Tiffany and Dee Anne of Pretty Paisley Events; even my husband took notice and was impressed. I cannot express enough gratitude toward them for helping ensure my day was as perfect as it was, and for treating me like a million-dollar client when I was a mere day-of one. Thank you so much, ladies!

My husband and I both agree that using Pretty Paisley Events was the best money we spent on the wedding. They took a lot of the stress off of the planning and made it so the wedding day was enjoyable because we knew everything was being taken care of. They were available when we needed them and flexible in working with our busy schedules in order to meet vendors. Our wedding turned out to be exactly what we wanted it to be, and it would not have been this way if we had not hired PRetty Paisley Events to coordinate everything.