Pretty On Arrival Reviews

Pretty On Arrival 5
Pretty On Arrival 6
Pretty On Arrival 7

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2017

Marissa was awesome to work with!! She replied to all of my emails, usually in less than a day. When planning a wedding good communication is key, and Marissa was the best at getting back to me and answering my questions. As far as the hair and make up, my bridal party and me looked stunning on my wedding day thanks to Marissa. I was a little nervous having Marissa do 4 girls hair and make up without any help, but she stuck to her timeline and had us all looking beautiful with time to spare. If I had to do it all over again, there is no doubt I would go with Marissa!

Sent on 09/17/2017

monica · Married on 07/22/2017

I LOVED working with Marissa. She does amazing hair AND makeup! She listened to what I wanted, made changes when I asked, and was so easy to talk to! I even had a moment of panic during the morning as I was getting ready for my own wedding, and Marissa was the one to help me relax. I will absolutely be recommending her to all of my friends for any weddings or events they have coming up.

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 07/15/2017

Marissa made me glow on my wedding day! When I went for my makeup trial, I brought a photo of the look I was going for, and she replicated it perfectly. I usually don't wear a lot of makeup, and she made me feel natural and beautiful. She understood the vibe of my wedding right away. I was really nervous about my makeup running/smudging because of the heat (I had an outdoor wedding in July) but at the end of the night, it still looked flawless. Marissa made the whole process so easy, and was really responsive to all of my questions. Her prices are reasonable and best of all, she is a really nice person!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Anne · Married on 07/01/2017

Working with Marissa was fabulous! She's extremely personable and talented. During my trial it was great working together to figure out exactly what I wanted. On the day of, I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup! Thank you so much for helping to make my day perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Hallie · Married on 06/16/2017

Marissa was so incredible and I would recommend Pretty On Arrival to all brides! My hair and make up was better than I could have imagined and the airbrush lasted through a hot muggy day! She was very professional but also easy going and we had so much fun together. She always responded to emails and questions really quickly, which not all my vendors did! Thanks so much Marissa!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Brandy · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough about Marissa. From the consultation to my big day, she was AMAZING to work with. I felt comfortable with her right away. Her follow up was stellar. She stayed in communication with me through the entire process. All of my girls were incredibly happy with both their hair and makeup. My makeup DID NOT BUDGE the entire night. She is fantastic. Book her :)

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Pretty On Arrival 8
    Pretty On Arrival 9

Pretty On Arrival's reply:

Brandy thank you so much for choosing Pretty On Arrival! Loved being apart of your wedding day :)!

Heidi · Married on 06/03/2017

Marissa is awesome. She did my hair trial the morning of my shower and came to my house for it... it was like hanging out with a friend! I showed her a few pics I had saved and also described the look I wanted and she put it together flawlessly... even hand-making a hair decoration on the spot out of things I had with me. I didn't have her do my makeup because I've never had a good experience with having my makeup done (huge understatement) but after seeing how lovely my bridesmaids were turning out I almost changed my mind at the last minute! Everyone looked beautiful! Word to the wise: my wedding was outside on a breezy day which didn't bode well with my whispy boho hairdo... (not Marissa's fault at all!) But girls, if your wedding is also outside, don't forget to consider the wind when making your hair selection!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Aimee · Married on 05/06/2017

Marissa was absolutely amazing!!! We had booked a different hair stylist a year ago but 3 months before the wedding she had to cancel because she was moving!! I went into stress overload thinking I wouldn't find someone. Little did I know- Marissa made it so easy and made my stress melt away because she was very quick to respond and answered all my questions! She's so easy to work with and makes you feel like you've known each other for a long time! She does amazing work! Everyone asked where I found my hair stylist- and I told them wedding wire. They all said I lucked out because she was phenomenal!!! Absolutely would recommend her!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Pretty On Arrival's reply:

Thank you soso much Aimee for your sweet words! So glad I was able to be apart of your day & help with the stress! Congrats :)!

Meghan · Married on 11/05/2016

I was very happy with the services from pretty on arrival. My only critique is to find a makeup to better cover acne, as the airbrushing did not really do the trick!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Pretty On Arrival's reply:

Thanks so much Meghan! So sorry the airbrush didn't do the trick, I’m always looking into better products for acne coverage & appreciate your honesty!

Mariya · Married on 10/30/2016

Marissa created the most beautiful make up and hair looks for me! She is truly a master at her craft! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding day hair / make up!!!! She is prompt in email responses, offers great customer service and is just a lovely person to work with!!

Sent on 01/01/2017

K · Married on 09/24/2016

Super easy to work with and unlike so many vendors - got back to me in a timely manner! Our makeup stayed on all night and even in the morning for those of us too lazy to wash it off.. She was able to work with 5 girls for hair and even add two extra makeup appointments the day of. It was wonderful. She had to show herself out since we were running late and took it so easily. Thank you!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2016

I was so happy to have met Marissa, and used her make up services for my Wedding Day. She is extremely friendly, and puts you at ease. During my trial, she took a look at my vision pictures and made sure to play around with my make up until it was perfect. On the day of the wedding she arrived ready to work! We had 9 total girls getting their Air Brush make up done, and she stayed on time!. Each and everyone of them looked flawless. She is very affordable and has great talent! I would recommend her to anyone as a wedding vendor!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Samara · Married on 06/17/2017

Marissa provided great make up and hair services for me and my bridal party on my wedding. My hairdo was absolutely perfect and my make up looked very natural!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jen · Married on 01/13/2018

Marissa was so great to work with. She was always super responsive to all communication and was beyond flexible with her schedule and time, making the whole process from my trial to the morning of our wedding convenient and easy. She did a great job on everyone’s hair and makeup and took the same time and care with each of my bridesmaids looks as she did with mine. She is easy going and wants to make sure you love your look and feel comfortable, so she is super open to any feedback or changes you might want to make. She did a great job with each person’s hair and skin type (including naturally curly hair) and everyone loved their looks for the night. Thanks again Marissa!

Sent on 05/20/2018