{Pretty lil Details} Event Planning Reviews

10 | Beverly Hills, CA

10 Reviews for {Pretty lil Details} Event Planning

Tali and her team were BEYOND amazing! They provided month-of coordination for our wedding and they were worth every penny. What I loved the most about Tali was her honesty. She truly had our best interest at heart. She was ALWAYS very professional and took the time to answer any questions via phone or email. Our wedding was perfect thanks to her! She even gave us a gift at the end of the night..so sweet!! HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Tali and Pretty lil Details!

Alyssa · Married on 03/02/2015

WOW! What an amazing planner and person. Tali was incredibly professional while still being laid back and fun. She had an answer or could easily find the answer to my many questions. She was so available too...she always returned my emails quickly, even the super late night ones. On our wedding day, we were able to just relax and enjoy ourselves. I definitely enjoyed being a DIY bride and designed a lot of stuff myself. Tali lets you have your own vision and does everything she can to make it come true.

• User5020019 · 2+ years ago

Worth every penny! I chose Tali of PLD Events after finding her on Yelp. Reading her customer reviews impressed me and she wow'd me even more when I met her in person. She is patient, organized, and knows how to deal with children. Tali totally came in handy on the day of the rehearsal and wedding when our ring bearers and flower girls were wandering around or needed to pay attention. I had no complaints with Tali. She was attentive and open to my questions and ideas. Tali was open to all questions and ideas once the contract was signed. When it came down to a month before the wedding, she called me up to remind me to email her over all my vendor contracts and contacts. While I was on top of my bridal responsibilities, most of the time, she was one step ahead reminding me take care of this and that. One thing I do regret was not utilizing Tali to my full advantage. She is such an amazing resource and the perfect wedding coordinator. She will make arts and crafts projects for you and go above and beyond and open up her home to you like family. She recommended me to my photographer, Betsi Ewing Photography. Amazing. She created the most unique floral arrangements for my centerpieces. People are still raving about my wedding. We had over 300 guests and it took place at the Ace Hotel in Downtown LA. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Tali and her Pretty lil Details team are awesome! Tali was very quick to respond to my emails, text messages, and phone calls. I thought she and her team were professional, responsible, friendly, and extremely organized. Her timeline was detailed and she was great at communicating with other vendors to make sure everything was in place for my reception. And the best part about Tali is that she will always have a big smile on her face, no matter what the situation is. That is probably the best trait a wedding planner can offer to their clients.
    I would definitely recommend Pretty lil Details, thank you Tali!!!

Sent on 03/23/2015

How do I love Pretty lil Details? Let me count the ways! There are too many reasons why I love Tali and her Pretty lil Details team. My honey and I pretty much planned the whole wedding, but I knew from other brides that it's best to - at the very least, have someone to help with the reception. So I started to look for wedding coordinators. After seeing Tali's Yelp reviews, I honestly thought that it was too good to be true. I mean, really? All of these 5 stars? How is that possible?Totally is. I have to say that I would consider myself pretty detailed oriented and I've done a few big event production myself. But I was very comfortable with handing off the execution of the reception to Tali. Dear brides-to-be: When Tali gives you advice... FOLLOW IT! She was the one who suggested that I not have my regular stylist do my hair. I didn't listen. Then two weeks before my wedding, my stylist hinted that she couldn't do the formal do that I wanted. Tali knows her weddings, people just listen to her and save yourself the headache. Her recommendations are fantastic! We got our DJ through Tali, and my last-minute hair and make-up person (yes, make-up flaked out on me too). Tali was quick to respond to every email, every phone call I made. Even though she had a rehearsal on the same day as our Friday wedding, she made sure that I knew about her associate coordinators were ready to step in until she was there in person. I had 100% confidence and trust in the entire team. I'm not the kind who digs snafus. But every time there was a bump in the road, I turned to Tali. There were bumps during the reception, but I didn't even have to worry about it because Tali and her team were right there to make sure that we enjoyed our special day. Even though Pretty lil Details was only hired for the reception, Tali took the time to make sure that other components of our wedding was set. You can tell that she takes great interest to make sure all couples are always taken care of!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Hire. TALI. NOW.

What else can I say? Congratulations on your engagement and I'm sure you're going to need some help......or, in my case - a fairy godsister. I interviewed a few wedding coordinators before I met with Tali - some less expensive, some more expensive. Needless to say, I didn't interview anyone else after our meeting. As with most grooms, my husband-to-be was hemming and hawing about having to hire a wedding coordinator and even asked why we couldn't just designate one of our relatives or friends to satisfy the venue's wedding coordinator requirement. It took a little bit of convincing but we hired Tali and her team. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on how smoothly everything went! Tali and her team helped pull off a large, 235 person Egyptian/Chinese wedding. We didn't have a wedding party so I fully relied on Tali. Her response times in the days and weeks leading up to the wedding were immediate - I never felt like I was left hanging. She helped me stay on track when my head was spinning from all the decisions that had to be made. From big deals - like making sure the florist and I were on the same page to the little details - ensuring I had a pair of flats waiting under the sweethearts' table for my father/daughter dance, Tali and her team made sure everything went perfectly. AND, at the end of the night, husband said -Tali was totally worth it!

So, back to what I said at the beginning. HIRE. HER. NOW.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Tali is awesome. She did a great job at our wedding, and I frankly don't know how we would've pulled it all off without her. First of all, she is crazy organized. She goes above and beyond on everything. She provides helpful suggestions, referrals, tips, and other tidbits of information to get the best bang for your buck on every wedding detail.

Second, she's has tremendous vision. She listened to what we wanted, understood our personalities, and excelled at turning our ideal "wedding look" into a reality beyond our expectations. Our venue was gorgeous, and she was the main reason why.

Third, she's an indispensable asset for the big day. You don't have to fuss over details. the wedding day was run with professionalism. We didn't have to worry about details. This was a monumental task considering she had to deal with so much family, non-english speaking guests, caterers, the whole nine-yards. She expertly managed all of these elements with minimal burden on us.

Finally, Tali is a wonderful person. She is kind, sweet, and incredibly competent. I would highly recommend her to anyone thinking about getting married, and I encourage you to retain her early in the process.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Tali is the glue that holds your event together to ensure everything is made to perfection. She loves a good party, and it shows in her work. She will make sure no leaf is unturned and that your party is one that people will rave about for years to come. Her creative eye and highly skilled styling capabilities will turn any event; whether big or small-into a memorable soirée. Tali planned my wedding last April. She went above and beyond to make my vision come to life with her pretty little details. She worked with my budget and even made my floral arrangements for me. If you are looking for someone that will go above and beyond and treat you with love and friendship, hire Tali. She's fantastic.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Samantha · Married on 02/07/2015

I found Tali through a friend who had the utmost confidence in her party planning capabilities. I gave her free rein to create my 50th Bday Pink Lemonade party and wow was I pleased! She really interpreted and understood what kind of party I wanted taking my simplistic ideas and just gave me an astounding party and many happy memories. The overall theme shined through, my house and yard were transformed into a beautiful garden with potted plants and bouquets all around. Everyone at the party was so amazed at how pretty and detailed it all was down to the lemonade stand with glass jars serving fresh squeezed lemonade. Tali is so capable and she is so easy to work with. Her warmth shines through and you can tell she very much enjoys what she does.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Dawn · Married on 06/18/2016

1.6
      2.0
      2.0

Brides BEWARE!!
    If you want a planner who is willing to leave you in the middle of your wedding reception; lie to you about having previous experience at your venue; kindly offer you resources that she doesn't have, finally admitting 1 week before your wedding that she doesn't possess them (requiring you to scramble for an alternative at the last minute); then TALI Rivlin Ron with PRETTY LIL DETAILS is Your Girl!

SOME CONTRACTED TASKS Tali failed to provide, are listed below:
    -Tali BAILED in the MIDDLE of the Wedding Reception (before the cake cutting).
    -Unreliable -Tali cancelled multiple meetings LAST minute, then failed to call at the rescheduled time.
    -Final Venue Walkthrough: Tali was so out of check with the brides plans, she invited a "new vendor" to "upsale" her on unnecessary pieces and decor.
    -Arrived at Rehearsal with an incorrect timeline.
    -Did not provide the final headcount to the caterer, venue and other vendors or create the reception layout in CAD to provide to vendors.

Sent on 06/15/2018