Pretty Flowers Reviews

35 | Brunswick, ME

35 Reviews for Pretty Flowers

35 Pretty Flowers Reviews

Claudia · Married on 09/02/2018

There are no words to describe how amazing it was to work with Eliza and Amy. I do not know anything about flowers, but they were so patient and brainstormed ideas with me, explained how they could incorporate our woodsy feel with different types of arrangements, and sent me countless of pictures for inspiration. They were so easy to talk to and so sincere about what would be feasible and what wouldn’t be for our vision and budget. It was incredible to see how they brought to life what we discussed. They are so detail-oriented and SO talented!! All of our floral arrangements felt like they were part of a fairy tale; they were everything and more than we could've imagined. I cannot thank them enough!!

(I also have to say this because I was SO in love with it: My bouquet was amaaazingg!! Thank you SO much!)

Aimee · Married on 08/18/2018

Pretty Flowers was amazing to work with! I shared some ideas that I had (which were pretty limited as I do not have an eye for flowers) and then I let the team run with it. The flowers (bouquets and table arrangements) were full, varied, and worked with our colors seamlessly. They put together a storyboard of ideas for me which was amazing just to see the vision that they had for our big day. On top of that, a few days before the wedding I realized that I didn't order enough corsages for the grandmothers. I called Pretty Flowers immediately upon realizing my mistake and they added on the extra corsages in time for the wedding. I appreciate the work that they did so much and would highly recommend :-)

Heidi · Married on 07/21/2018

Pretty Flowers exceeded my wildest dreams they were so absolutely beautiful. Everyone kept saying how they were the most stunning arrangements they had aver seen in their life... and I have to agree! Everything was breathtaking from the arbor, to the bouquets, and the reception area. I cant believe how lovely everything was. I felt like it was an absolute dream to have such beautiful flowers. Amy and Eliza were so fun and easy to work with. They listened to exactly how I envisioned the day. I sent many pictures and they called to verify all of my ideas and created a fairytale. Iv'e never heard so many compliments about flowers. It truly was so special and each arrangement was made with so much thought and care.

Pretty Flowers 1
    Pretty Flowers 2
    Pretty Flowers 3

Abby · Married on 06/16/2018

Amy and Eliza deserve 10 points (5 just doesn't cut it) for their above and beyond services. Our wedding took place on an island and the Pretty Flowers team executed our vision perfectly without hesitation. There were many challenges involved in the island wedding, but Eliza worked around those with ease (they even rented a special van to avoid needing to bring 2 cars on the ferry). The flowers were more beautiful than I could have every expected and the arbor Eliza decorated was just so beautiful. They even used some flower boxes I borrowed from my Aunt for our head table arrangements and then tied in the other tables with a similar style flower box to match. In terms of quantity of flowers, the value far exceeded my expectations. There were way more flowers than I expected which resulted in the most romantic wedding atmosphere I have ever seen (many of our guests commented on the same thing). The team remained flexible as I changed my mind a few times during the early planning phases. Again we cannot thank you enough, Eliza and Amy! We feel privileged to have worked with them and highly recommend Pretty Flowers to anyone looking for an amazing experience and beautiful wedding! Thanks again, Abby & Ryan

Del · Married on 06/16/2018

You can't go wrong with Pretty Flowers! When my partner and I decided to get married on Peaks Island this summer, I knew I wanted Amy and her team to do the arrangements. I have been impressed by Amy's work in the past and she didn't disappoint. The gorgeous centerpieces stole the show at dinner! We couldn't be happier with what Amy and her team delivered!

Pretty Flowers 4
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/09/2018

Amy and Eliza were absolutely amazing to work with! They took what little ideas we had to offer them and so easily made our vision come to life. From the bouquets to the groomsemens duck feather boutonnieres, the flowers that dawned the ceremony arbor, and the centerpieces for our tables- all of arrangements were absolutely stunning!! We absolutely recommend working with Pretty Flowers for any and all occasions!

Pretty Flowers 5
    Pretty Flowers 6
    Pretty Flowers 7
    Pretty Flowers 8
    Pretty Flowers 9

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Amy the Pretty Flowers team. They were so incredible to work with. The artistry and creativity in her work made our wedding ceremony and reception so beautiful. Amy understood the concept of "lush" florals and brought my vision to life. She created an amazing style board with hand-drawn photos and pictures of every flower to help you see what your arrangements will look like before the big day. Her ability to create our chuppah and work with flowers, greenery, fruit and vegetables made our arrangements one-of-a-kind. She is kind and generous with her spirit. Her willingness to invite us into her home to show us her workspace made us feel so comfortable and like she really cared about us. Amy is extremely honest, knowledgeable, and responsive. Our wedding would not have been the same without her and the hard work she and her team put into our event. I look forward to keeping in touch with Amy and using her again in the future!!

Eliza · Married on 10/07/2017

Amy, Eliza and the Pretty Flowers Team did an absolutely stunning job with the floral design for our wedding. I truly could not be happier. Initially, I wasn't planning on hiring a wedding florist, but my parents talked me into it, wisely, pointing out that I really wasn't going to have time to put together bouquets and such during my wedding weekend. I'm SO glad they didn't let me do that-- not just because I wouldn't have had time, but because I would have missed out on Amy's artistry. I love how Amy worked-- I gave her a very general list of floral things that I liked; berries, twigs, ferns, hydrangeas, jewel tones, and I told Amy that I was pretty sure that I would love whatever she came up with. And I did. And to top it all off, Amy and her team are incredibly nice and responsive. When a lovely follow-up gift from Amy and her team arrived at our house just before the holidays, a few months after our wedding, I turned to my husband and said, "Amy is just the best!" She really is.
    (To see some photos of our wedding, you can try visiting this blog-- all of the floral design in the images is Pretty Flowers' work. https://ruffledblog.com/ceremony-sans-music/ )

Kris · Married on 09/30/2017

Pretty Flowers was beyond amazing! I reached out to them early on - before I had any idea of what our colors would be or what our table design would look like - and they helped with everything. They created a gorgeous table design, came up with the prettiest fall color scheme, and delivered the most beautiful boutonnieres, bouquets, and centerpieces I've ever seen. Truly amazing work. Thank you Amy & Eliza!!

Ayla · Married on 09/09/2017

These guys are amazing! Anytime I had a question I would get a very quick response. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I'm very thankful I chose to go with Pretty Flowers!!! Highly recommend them !

Elissa · Married on 07/02/2017

We worked with Pretty Flowers for our wedding on July 2, 2017 in Harpswell, Maine and they were amazing!! Amy and Eliza were great at listening to what I like/didn't like and executed everything perfectly in the style I envisioned. They were also very flexible even with a change I requested not long before the wedding. I was amazed at how perfect everything looked and the process planning as the wedding was approaching was so easy and enjoyable too. Living 2,000 miles away and not having a very long engagement to plan a wedding can have its challenges, but with Pretty Flowers, our flowers weren't a challenge at all. If you need someone you can trust to deliver beautiful work and is easy to work with, I HIGHLY recommend them!

Claire · Married on 06/24/2017

Go with Pretty Flowers for your Maine wedding and you won't regret it! Amy and Eliza listened to my ideas, offered some of their own, and then created designs above and beyond my vision. I had some non-traditional requests-- aka donkey flower crown and tractor roll bar adornment and was blown away by how perfect both came out. Even the donkey liked his crown and wore it with pride! My bouquet was gorgeous and is my best wedding picture accessory. Amy and Eliza also thought of small things that made a big difference on wedding day. For instance, the groom was given two boutonnieres, one for the ceremony and one for the reception so it looked perfect for all 8 hours. I highly recommend pretty flowers for everyone!

Danielle · Married on 05/28/2017

We felt so blessed to have been referred to Pretty Flowers by locals. They were very easy to work with, attentive to my requests and everything turned out perfectly! Thank you Pretty Flowers for the outstanding work; everything was so very beautiful and better than I even dreamed!!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2017

I wed in a very small ceremony in April and am thrilled that my mom found Pretty Flowers! Eliza and Amy did a wonderful job, and they were extremely professional: they responded to my e-mails quickly, took all of my preferences into account, put together a detailed storyboard, and delivered beautiful flowers on the day of the wedding. My bouquet was huge! They also added a few extra blooms for me to put in my hair at no extra cost. I thought their prices were very reasonable. I would 100 percent recommend Pretty Flowers to other Maine brides. Thanks for all your great work!

Jordan · Married on 11/12/2016

If you're looking for a really fun and interactive experience!

Amy · Married on 10/21/2016

We had a beautiful, forest fairytale wedding this past Fall in the Lewiston-Auburn area. The colors were bold and the motif was very unique – it was, in no way, an archetypal wedding. I didn’t just want a pretty wedding for guests’ visual enjoyment, I wanted to create an experience - a departure from the trending conventional wedding. Amy of Pretty Flowers provided designs that weren’t just beautiful, they were transforming! Amy took you out of our wedding and put you on a mossy path through the forest floor, where every step took you to another beautiful, detailed surprise. She created the experience of my wedding. She provided the eye-popping, jaw-dropping speechlessness when my guests walked into the reception. She is an artist and her medium is flowers - flowers, glass, wood, antler, moss, lichen, berries, whatever she needs to bring your vision to life. If all you want is a trendy, roundy-moundy bouquet and table piece, she will certainly be able to do that, but be mindful that you are severely underutilizing her talent. After seeing the layers of detail in every inch of her designs, I consider the cost of her service well underpriced. She was a pleasure to work with and always professional. 5.0/5.0 stars doesn’t feel like enough, as she is truly exceptional!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Pretty Flowers's reply:

Thank you for this amazing critique of our work Amy. It was such a pleasure to be able to run with your vision and come up with unique, creative, and lush floral pieces for your wonderful wedding. Your artistry and eye for detail was remarkable, helping us to create the magic. Many thanks to you Amy and Keith, and your entire family for their warmth and generosity.

Kate · Married on 10/01/2016

Amy and her team went above and beyond my wildest imagination! They did not just provide flowers for a wedding, but made the event come to life with their artistic touch. I had many ideas, but the execution was more amazing than anything I have seen before. Each piece was unique and artful. Throughout the entire process I would communicate my crazy ideas and receive such helpful responses. Pretty Flowers really took my wedding vision to the next level because of their professionalism and artistic mastery! I could not imagine a more beautiful event!

Katonya · Married on 09/10/2016

Pretty Flowers is truly amazing! Amy has such an eye for detail and worked with us every step of the way! Our flowers were truly the most beautiful flowers in the world! We can't recommend her enough she is FANTASTIC!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Pretty Flowers's reply:

Katonya and Carl were both wonderful to work with, they had an overall vision and let me run with the details! Thank you for your confidence in me, and congratulations on a beautiful and heartfelt day.

kirsten · Married on 08/27/2016

I just got married on July 15, 2017 in Winthrop Maine and am beyond happy with choosing Pretty Flowers. I had recommendations sent my way and I choose Amy simply because she was sweet and genuine. Her work shows all the love for what she does. Im extremely indecisive, so I sent her what I liked for inspiration and she NAILED it. Texture, color, budget. LOVE love love love Amy and Eliza!!

We choose Amy because of her passion and talent for flowers. We had a large wedding, aprox 175 people and wanted the flowers to be the focal point. They were absolutely stunning. All the flowers were perfectly bloomed and curated, they could not have been more fresh. The entire ballroom smelled like a garden, and we received many compliments. Amy's arrangements truly made our wedding as magical as we had dreamed. Her work will forever be treasured in both our hearts and our guests, and for that we could not be more thankful.

Katie · Married on 04/24/2016

Amy created the most beautiful bouquet & boutonniere for our wedding day! I wasn't really sure what I wanted other than color scheme, and she designed a bouquet so unique and gorgeous - exactly what I was looking for. I really appreciated Amy's flexibility and responsiveness, and she was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for florals - her work is phenomenal!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Pretty Flowers's reply:

Thank you Katie, It was a pleasure to dream up what I thought you might love for flowers. So happy you did.
  • Z

Zev · Married on 01/02/2016

Amy was both flexible and creative when it came to our weird request. We're jugglers, and we sent her old juggling clubs and asked if she could incorporate parts into the bouquet. We had a vague idea that Amy flipped on its head, improved, engineered, and executed perfectly. Power tools were involved in our florals! She took a bulky, wacky prop, slimmed it down, and added a touch of class without losing the distinctive shape. And speaking of measure-twice-cut-once, she only used one club and offered to send the rest back. Flawless.

Amy has immense artistic skill, and she was also great to communicate with. When we started planning, the pair of us were blasé about the usual stock arrangements. Pretty Flowers gave us the chance to do something unique that suited our style. Amy broke it down for us and helped us get interested in the individual possibilities of the main elements, and then she turned those ideas into no-two-alike florals that were absolutely captivating.

Amy was easy to work with long-distance. She communicated mostly with words rather than pictures, which helped us out of the pitfall of staring at Pinterest until flowers ceased to have meaning. She also paid careful attention to our notes on possible problem flowers when she was filling out the arrangements. Nobody had an allergic reaction! That's huge. People who usually have to go lie down were happily smelling the flowers (which smelled great, because Amy knows how to handle marshy plants).

In conclusion, Amy is a skilled professional, and she might also be a wizard.

Kate · Married on 11/07/2015

Amy created a stunning assortment of arrangements and tablescapes for our wedding. When I walked in that evening, the space felt truly magical. Amy was able to take all our ideas and conversations and construct a space that was even better than I had imagined possible. The bouquets, boutineers, and arrangements were works of art--she is incredibly talented--but the most wonderful part of working with her was her warmth and generosity. It really was a pleasure. Flowers are so ephemeral and it was actually heartbreaking to leave them at the end of the night but I know they’ll live on in photographs and our memories. I highly recommend Amy for any floral design--she amazing!

Amy was wonderful to work with. I was pretty laid back about what I wanted and didn't have a concrete vision for my wedding flowers, and Amy was able to use the limited direction I gave her--colors I like, flowers I like in general--to create really incredible bouquets and table arrangements. She was also able to work with our budget and showed us potential options for lowering costs. I remembered at the last minute (the day before wedding) that I'd meant to ask for flowers for the cake, and she accommodated that last-minute request and arranged them beautifully on the cake for us. My bridesmaids couldn't get over how gorgeous their bouquets were, and we were just thrilled overall with how all the flowers turned out.

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2015

We worked with Amy Maloney of Pretty Flowers on the florals throughout our "lobster shack chic" wedding weekend in Maine. The flowers at every event were absolutely beautiful. Everyone was swooning over the arrangements, from the colorful wildflower centerpieces at the rehearsal dinner to the lovely aisle runners and centerpieces at the wedding. The flower crown that Amy designed for me to wear was SO perfect - I really felt beautiful in it, and it was just what I wanted to wear on my wedding day. My bridal bouquet, and the bouquets for the bridal party, were lovely too. Amy has a really refined artistic eye and is extremely talented. We provided her with a general vision and she really took the ball and ran with it. We are so glad that Pretty Flowers could be a part of our special weekend and would highly recommend Amy to anyone seeking gorgeous, expertly-curated florals for their wedding.