Pretty and Pinned Reviews

Pretty and Pinned 6
Pretty and Pinned 7
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/16/2018

SO happy with my hair and makeup

Kayla and her team made my hair and makeup dreams come true! They did such an amazing job and my hair and makeup was perfect all night long. They are so sweet and personable too! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a hair and makeup vendor!

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

Kayla and her team were absolutely amazing. They did hair and makeup for all 8 of my bridesmaids, myself, and both mothers. They were on time and kept us on schedule the whole day. The makeup artists did a wonderful job - everyone looked beautiful but maintained their natural glow. They also offered airbrush makeup which was perfect for any sort of weather conditions. The hair stylists also did amazing work - lots of beautiful braids and soft curls. Pretty and Pinned made everything extra special and were so sweet to all of us girls. I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends! They made me feel absolutely beautiful!

Pretty and Pinned 8
    Pretty and Pinned 9

Caroline · Married on 04/15/2018

Kayla and Abby are amazing! Not only did they do such a beautiful job with my wedding hair and makeup, but they were so sweet to work with and worked hard to create a look that I loved. They were so flexible and patient, and truly went above and beyond to make sure that I was 100% happy with my look on my wedding day. They are true professionals, and I could not recommend them more strongly. Thank you both so much!

Cassie · Married on 03/25/2018

Kayla and Abby were the best for my wedding hair and makeup for myself and bridesmaids. My trial run gave me a great idea of exactly what to expect and I knew they would do an excellent job on the big day. On the wedding day, Kayla and Abby arrived early to make sure they had plenty of time. They also treated each attendant with the utmost attention. Kayla made sure every strand was perfect and she is a master of elegant updos!

Pretty and Pinned 10
    Pretty and Pinned 11
    Pretty and Pinned 12
    Pretty and Pinned 13

Chi · Married on 10/28/2017

Everything was absolutely amazing with Pretty and Pinned. From my hair trial to the wedding day! Kayla is a master at her profession as is Abby. My hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted. Kayla went from a style I found on Pinterest and had little touches that made it her own that would also look great with my hair type. Abby is a master too! I gave her the style I was looking for and she did wonders. Talk about feeling like Cinderella (as every bride should be on her wedding).

Sent on 11/28/2017

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2017

It was a lot of fun having Pretty & Pinned on our wedding day. They were easy to work with and did a great job!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You were a stunning bride!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Kayla did an amazing job on my bridal and wedding party hair! She arrived super early and was patient with everyone all day. She even gave me a small gift which was very unexpected and so sweet of her!!! One guest told us that all of our hair styles were “beautiful and elegant”. Was very glad I chose to work with Kayla.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Pretty and Pinned 14

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I'm so glad you were all happy with your services!

Liza · Married on 05/26/2017

I love Kayla! I went to hair school with her and will always recommend her services!! xoxo!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Thank you Liza! You are so sweet! Xoxo

Kendall · Married on 05/20/2017

You are awesome! I loved my hair for my bridals and wedding day and the bridesmaids looked great too!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you so much Kendall!