Pretty and Pinned Reviews

Pretty and Pinned 6
Pretty and Pinned 7
  • Katherine

Katherine Duncan · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing, easy, sweet and so talented!!

Kayla and Abby were so amazing and wonderful to work with! They made me feel so beautiful and cared for on my wedding day, and I would recommend them to any bride! They even gave me a sweet little box with my new last initial on it and some touch-up supplies in it. They rock and you should definitely hire them!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Pretty and Pinned 8
    Pretty and Pinned 9
    Pretty and Pinned 10
    Pretty and Pinned 11
    Pretty and Pinned 12
  • Hilary

Hilary Hozey · Married on 09/03/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup, and so fun!

Amazing work! My bridesmaids and my mom were blown away with how wonderful these ladies were! They came to out to our location and did everyone's hair and makeup. Everyone looked beyond stunning. Our hair held the whole day, and our make up looked beautiful in pictures. Bridal/Bridesmaid packages were very reasonably priced and fair. I'd hire them again in a second!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you so much Hilary! I am so happy to hear that everyone loved their hair and makeup! It was so nice working with you ladies!
  • Victoria

Victoria Migdal · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing Stylists!

Kayla and Abby did an amazing job! I am so pleased with how the hair and makeup turned out for myself and my bridesmaid! They listened to my requests and made sure everything fit my personality and style. They were also super professional and punctual; they were set up early and made sure things kept moving so that we could stick to our timeline. They were super easy to work with and I recommend them highly to anybody looking for wedding stylists!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Victoria! It was such a pleasure working with you for your big day! Everything was beautiful!

Kelsey Woods · Married on 05/18/2019

Passing on a great recommendation from a friend!

I found pretty & pinned based on a recommendation from a friend and am so grateful that she recommended them! My hair trial was so helpful in making me feel comfortable and confident for the big day. We tried several different styles and Haley was able to do exactly what I was imagining - even though I had difficulty describing what that was! They were so sweet the day-of and I loved having them with my bridal party as we got ready!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Megan Farmer · Married on 04/12/2019

Such an amazing team!

Pretty and Pinned were the best addition to our wedding day! They were so pleasant to be around and so much fun! They were very accommodating to mine and my bridal party needs. We are so glad we hired them to do my hair and make up for my bridals and our wedding day. They do BEAUTIFUL work!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! You and your ladies were such a pleasure to work with! You looked so beautiful!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Stylist!

Kayla was a wonderful hair stylist for our big day! I knew when I met her at my trial run a few months before that she would be a great fit. She is very friendly, and she works efficiently. My hair turned out exactly like I wanted, and my mom and bridesmaids’ hairstyles looked great as well! Kayla even did my makeup because poor Abby had the flu :( So happy we hired Pretty and Pinned!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Pretty and Pinned 13

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you Brittany! You are so sweet! It was such a pleasure working with you and your ladies! Wishing you the best!

Tracy · Married on 12/01/2018

Best makeup artists

Service was great and they were very responsive and listened to what my bridesmaids wanted. They were on time and flexible with our not-perfect room set up! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/16/2018

SO happy with my hair and makeup

Kayla and her team made my hair and makeup dreams come true! They did such an amazing job and my hair and makeup was perfect all night long. They are so sweet and personable too! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a hair and makeup vendor!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

Kayla and her team were absolutely amazing. They did hair and makeup for all 8 of my bridesmaids, myself, and both mothers. They were on time and kept us on schedule the whole day. The makeup artists did a wonderful job - everyone looked beautiful but maintained their natural glow. They also offered airbrush makeup which was perfect for any sort of weather conditions. The hair stylists also did amazing work - lots of beautiful braids and soft curls. Pretty and Pinned made everything extra special and were so sweet to all of us girls. I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends! They made me feel absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Pretty and Pinned 14
    Pretty and Pinned 15

Kamis · Married on 05/05/2018

Kayla and her team are extremly responsive accomodating and SO fun to work with! The women who work for Pretty and Pinned are all adorable and talented. I have been in 8 weddings and this team is by far my favorite. There is normally at least one complaint about the hair or makeup and we had 0. They are also fast which helps so you don't have to get ready starting super early. WOULD HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Kamis, Thank so so much for your incredible review! You are so sweet and it was SUCH a pleasure working with you and your girls!

Caroline · Married on 04/15/2018

Kayla and Abby are amazing! Not only did they do such a beautiful job with my wedding hair and makeup, but they were so sweet to work with and worked hard to create a look that I loved. They were so flexible and patient, and truly went above and beyond to make sure that I was 100% happy with my look on my wedding day. They are true professionals, and I could not recommend them more strongly. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Cassie · Married on 03/25/2018

Kayla and Abby were the best for my wedding hair and makeup for myself and bridesmaids. My trial run gave me a great idea of exactly what to expect and I knew they would do an excellent job on the big day. On the wedding day, Kayla and Abby arrived early to make sure they had plenty of time. They also treated each attendant with the utmost attention. Kayla made sure every strand was perfect and she is a master of elegant updos!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Pretty and Pinned 16
    Pretty and Pinned 17
    Pretty and Pinned 18
    Pretty and Pinned 19

Chi · Married on 10/28/2017

Everything was absolutely amazing with Pretty and Pinned. From my hair trial to the wedding day! Kayla is a master at her profession as is Abby. My hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted. Kayla went from a style I found on Pinterest and had little touches that made it her own that would also look great with my hair type. Abby is a master too! I gave her the style I was looking for and she did wonders. Talk about feeling like Cinderella (as every bride should be on her wedding).

Sent on 11/28/2017

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2017

It was a lot of fun having Pretty & Pinned on our wedding day. They were easy to work with and did a great job!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You were a stunning bride!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Kayla did an amazing job on my bridal and wedding party hair! She arrived super early and was patient with everyone all day. She even gave me a small gift which was very unexpected and so sweet of her!!! One guest told us that all of our hair styles were “beautiful and elegant”. Was very glad I chose to work with Kayla.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Pretty and Pinned 20

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I'm so glad you were all happy with your services!

Liza · Married on 05/26/2017

I love Kayla! I went to hair school with her and will always recommend her services!! xoxo!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Thank you Liza! You are so sweet! Xoxo

Kendall · Married on 05/20/2017

You are awesome! I loved my hair for my bridals and wedding day and the bridesmaids looked great too!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Pretty and Pinned's reply:

Thank you so much Kendall!