Prestigious Planning: Weddings & Events Reviews

12 | San Jose, CA

12 Reviews for Prestigious Planning: Weddings & Events

Melissa · Married on 08/15/2015

Aileen & her team did an amazing job with our wedding. From the beginning (we hired her a year & a half before our wedding date) she was absolutely amazing. Her team went above and beyond our expectations. We weren't sure if we would need a wedding coordinator but we are so happy we found the perfect fit with Aileen & her team.

Before the wedding she went over every detail down to the minute and made sure we had everything timed out before we did our walk through at our venue and communicated with all of our vendors and hotel to make sure everyone had the information needed for the wedding. I didn't even have to lift a hand.

She assisted with loading/unloading our wedding items and getting them to the venue for both our wedding rehearsal & wedding. She was fabulous in running our rehearsal. Although our wedding was in SF and some of the wedding party got stuck in traffic she had a calming aspect to her. We had no reservations and did not worry about getting through our rehearsal. She ran our rehearsal without a hitch and made sure we went through everything I wanted to.

On the wedding day, she was there early with her team helping set up and making sure everything was going smoothly. She kept us all on schedule throughout the whole day of the wedding. Her and her assistance helped with everything including setting up of our escort cards, floral arrangements, ceremony site & everything at the reception. She made sure everything flowed smoothly and took care of everything. My bridesmaids, family and I enjoyed our wedding day. Aileen & her team did not leave until everything was put away and she kept me in the loop with everything. We are so glad we found her. Our wedding would not have gone as smoothly as it did without her. We love her and would absolutely recommend her to ANYONE that needs coordination for their wedding or any event. She is fantastic! We are so appreciative for all of her help!

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • U

Uilani and Alisa · Married on 07/14/2013

Aileen and her team are professional, passionate, and flexible through out this entire process. I can be very controlling on things and they were able to handle all of my requests with a grace and composure that is needed. Without them I would not have had my dream wedding come true.

With our marriage becoming legal just weeks before our scheduled date it was an amazing accomplishment. Regardless that we were 2 women though, Aileen from the beginning never judged us and made us feel absolutely important! She is incredible at just making everything feel comfortable throughout the entire process.

The details they took care of that I didn't think of was amazing. I had nothing to worry about with Aileen and her team taking care of everything! On the day of the wedding to be pampered and cared for to ensure both myself and my wife were stress free was everything I could have asked for. She kept us on the timeline and though I had a lot of things I wanted to do, ALL WERE COMPLETED.

Everyone that came to the wedding are still talking about how it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended, and that is because of Aileen and her team. I know that my wife and myself are able to have these memories for the rest of our lives and to have our dream come true wedding it will be replayed in our hearts and minds forever. That's what a wedding is about... I do not know what I would have done without Aileen and her team.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Phyllis · Married on 07/14/2013

Aileen is awesome! Aileen is professional. organized, and pays attention to every detail especially, to the needs of the wedding couple and family members. Our daughter's wedding had a few glitches but, we would have never known about them because Aileen handled everything quickly with skill and grace.

We will definitely be using Aileen and her staff in planning our next several weddings!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2012

Liz & Aileen were the best! Our wedding day would not have gone as we envisioned it if it weren't for them. On the day of everything fell into place as we had planned because they were so organized. They were great about communicating with all of our vendors prior to our wedding day and on the day of. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Lorelyn · Married on 09/22/2012

Aileen was a huge asset to planning our wedding, hiring her was probably the best decision we made! She was very professional, flexible, and attentive to the specifics we wanted for our wedding - keeping our vision in mind, but also watching our budget, she made helpful and practical suggestions, as well. We appreciated that because we were able to spend our money wisely.

What I appreciated about Aileen the most is her organization. I usually like to be in control because I want to make sure everything turns out the way my husband and I wanted. After seeing how well-organized and meticulous Aileen was at planning, prepping, etc., it made me comfortable enough to put everything in her hands - all we needed to do was tell her exactly what we wanted, and she made it happen.

The day of the wedding - I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have Aileen and her team coordinating everything that day. From the beginning of the day until the last guest had left the reception, they were there. I was afraid that "bridezilla" would come out this day because of course, I wanted everything to be perfect, but with Aileen there constantly checking up on me, asking me if I needed anything, making sure everyone knew what they were suppose to do and where they needed to be, etc. - it was just awesome. I was able to relax and enjoy one of the most important days of my life.

To anyone getting married, I highly recommend Aileen.

Sent on 10/26/2012
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/02/2012

I booked Aileen after being referred to her by my Maid of Honor, and it was honestly THE BEST decision I made for my wedding. (Along with the eight cakes!)

Leading up to the big day, Aileen was so helpful, friendly and responsive with all of my questions and concerns, and she brought up issues that I hadn't thought about--she really had everything covered. She contacted and communicated regularly with all of my vendors so that everyone was on the same page, and she took care of some tasks that I wasn't able to. She was always a step (or two or three!) ahead of me, which was great and put me at ease, and it was really a testament to how experienced, knowledgeable and organized she is. And I love that, as part of her service, she picked up all of my wedding items, a week or so before the wedding so that I didn't have to worry about anything and could simply relax. I knew that come wedding day, I had nothing to worry about and could trust her completely with the wedding.

Aileen and her assistants really exceeded all of my expectations with their service and help on our wedding day. They strove (and succeeded) to make sure that everyone and everything was taken care of so that we all could sit back and enjoy the day. They coordinated with all of the vendors and set up the venue beautifully and perfectly, and with any hiccups that occurred, such as unexpected guests showing up, they quickly and calmly remedied the situations. Even when I made some really last minute changes, they took care of things with ease. Aileen even anticipated some of my changes and planned for them, which was amazing--I was in awe. Aileen and her team are so experienced and were so calm and professional, it was a breeze working with them, and my wedding party and our families enjoyed working with them and having them at our wedding, as well.

It was one of the best and most fun days of my life, and I owe it all to Aileen and her team, and I don't think I could ever thank them enough. :)

Sent on 09/19/2012
  • Richard

Richard · Married on 10/08/2011

Yes, this is the groom writing the review, but that's on purpose. When my wife and I got engaged, we had no idea how to start the whole planning process. I could have cared less about what kind of chairs we used, paper quality, flowers, etc. The Bay Area is full of venues of various sizes, styles, and menus. Despite our best efforts to Google-search anything and everything, we just didn't have the time to do it all. We knew we needed a professional.

When we first met with Aileen, she took the time to find out about us and what we want. From then until our wedding day, it was just lots of communication, going over our options, getting feedback on what we liked and didn't like, and making sure we had all the necessary meetings lined up. My wife and I were living in separate states at the time, but Aileen always worked around our schedules and took care of everything that we personally didn't need to see or sign. As the groom, I probably could have gotten away with "just showing up", but Aileen always kept the whole planning process interesting and humored my obsessive–compulsive tendencies.

The wedding day came and went in a flash, and we never worried once about things not going smoothly or people not being where they were supposed to be. Aileen and her team did an awesome job coordinating. Everything was on point and on time. She even made sure we had some food before we drank. Who else would do that?? That's thinking ahead. I don't think we could have done it without her. Best day of our lives and we owe a lot of it to Aileen.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Tess · Married on 09/18/2011

Aileen was the day-of coordinator for our wedding last year. She went over and beyond what's expected of her. Hiring Prestigious Planning was one of the best decisions i made a few months before our wedding. If I have to do it all over again, i would hire a wedding coordinator at the start of the planning process. That would have saved me plenty of time and perhaps, money!

Aileen is efficient and patient. Her fees are reasonable and you will have a less stressful wedding if you have her on your team during one of the most memorable days of your life.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Jero · Married on 09/10/2011

Hiring Aileen and the Prestigious Planning team to help plan and coordinate our wedding was definitely the best decision we made. The day of your wedding should be filled with love, happiness, and just a plain good ol' time. I'm sure if Aileen and her team were not there every step of the way we would be worried about EVERYTHING: if things were running off schedule, if the guests were taken care of, if the vendors would be at the right place, etc. What can I say? I'm a complete worry wart! There is so much that goes into a wedding! Prestigious Planning did an excellent job of helping us plan the wedding and made sure it all went into fruition the day of. All we had to do was sit back and enjoy one of the best days of our lives. Thanks Prestigious Planning!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Mei Po · Married on 05/27/2011

After choosing to do a destination wedding, we knew we needed the help of someone who has the experience and knowledge of making this happen. The best decision we made was to hire Aileen at Prestigious Planning: Weddings and Events. After we made the decision to do our wedding at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, planning our wedding was nearly effortless thanks to her.
    We were impressed with Aileen’s charm, enthusiasm and devotion to producing high quality work. She invested herself and touched our hearts from day one. Working with Aileen made the entire experience enjoyable, exciting and stress free. Her attention to detail, thoughtfulness, and suggestions on the florist, photographer, and DJ were spot on! Aileen understood our ideas and really achieved our vision with creativity, style and grace. Aileen followed through with every last detail and our wedding was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We couldn't have done it without her!
    It was such a joy working with Aileen. She truly cares about her brides and makes you feel like you are planning your wedding with your best friend!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Eileen · Married on 07/09/2010

Aileen & team were invaluable partners in our wedding planning process. We lived halfway across the country from where we had our wedding, and as a result, had very limited timeframes for visiting vendors and venues. She was able to navigate our difficult schedules and the distance without a problem.

As the bride, I wanted the day of my wedding to be as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Her team did a great job of executing our plan and I was blissfully unaware if any problems occurred. It was a memorable day I'll never forget and am thankful for everything Aileen and team did to make it happen.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Marcia · Married on 04/10/2010

Prestigious Planning took away all the stress and worries leading up to our big day. Aileen really knows weddings, inside and out. She is extremely professional, organized, creative, and most importantly, a joy to work with. Watching her work harmoniously with all of our vendors also took a large responsibility off our shoulders. With Aileen as our coordinator, we were able to fully enjoy our magical day and didn’t have to think twice about nitty-gritty details.

We can’t say that Aileen “saved our day” because it was absolutely flawless from the start.

Sent on 02/25/2013