96 Reviews for Prestige Weddings Center Inc.

User Photos
Flush Mount (2)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Save the Date (1)
96 Prestige Weddings Center Inc. Reviews

Great owner and staff. Delivered everything as promised. Pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Prestige!

Profile Picture Erick, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They made the job of preparing a wedding feel easy. If it wasn’t for them, I don’t know how the wedding would’ve been. I recommend Prestige 100% to all those planning to get married.

Profile Picture Orlando, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Travel

Prestige was a great company to work with. They were very flexible with everything and very helpful. The photographer, Spencer, was great the day of the wedding. He made sure to get the best shots of us. Can’t wait to see everything come together!

Profile Picture Janisabeth, 9/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would like to thank Nick at Prestige Weddings Center for going above and beyond in making our wedding day so special!! You were such a pleasure to work with and your photography/video crew was so amazing. They were very professional and fun to work with. My guests also had a blast with your team and loved the quality of the pictures taken as photo favors at my reception. I definitely would recommend Prestige to anyone for all your wedding needs. Thanks again Nick for everything and for making our day unforgettable!!!

Profile Picture Camille, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Nick was extremely professional, very kind. Micki was sweet and very patient. Great service. Invitations were beautiful. Photographer was professional and kind, DO and MC really knew how to hype up the crowd.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Thank You Cards

My experience with Prestige went very well they were very accomodating and whenever a issue arose they were able to address my concern. The paying process was very easy and simple. The flowers came out so well. The photos look amazing and I am anticipating the video will be amazing. Nick the owner also threw in a limo ride to our hotel which was amazing.

Profile Picture Shanay , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

They are the best very helpful and great people. Willing to work with all budgets.

Profile Picture Sheena, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Videography

Prestige Weddings are awesome! They really accommodated my husband and I on our special day. The photographer and videographer were really flexible and very attentive to our needs and requests. The pictures came out beautifully and I'm looking forward to creating our album as well as watching our video which is still in the works but no doubt will be amazing as well. Also the flowers were beautiful, the tuxedos was gorgeous and the two limos was very very nice. The driver's were on time and very helpful. Great people here and I'll always be grateful towards them.

Profile Picture Jermaine , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Prestige Weddings was great!! They were very attentive and flexible. The quality of the work was excellent!! We are very satisfied with services and recommend them 100%. Thank you Prestige!!

Profile Picture Georgelina, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thanks to prestige for everything they done, profesional and friendly staff .

Profile Picture Juan, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

It was an honor to be able to have met Prestiage weddings . Working with everyone especially Nick Micki Spencer's and the girls in the office was phenomenal. Especially that I always came with my daughter they attended to her as well as me. They helped us with all things to save the dates and now lending to thank you cards. We were able to get great support from Prestiage weddings and were more then grateful from everything they did and working with us and budgeting. Our wedding day couldn't have been more great !! Thank you so much Spencer's and Bruno for your patience and professionlism and for catching all my moments . Thank you to all Prestiage weddings family!

Profile Picture deborah, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Definitely a fun and great experience with them. They kept my wife and I calm throughout the whole process and I can't thank them enough. I want to give a big shot out to the photographer. Throughout the entire ceremony and reception I couldn't have had as amazing an experience if it weren't for him.

Profile Picture Daniel, 11/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Prestige did such an extraordinary job in helping make our wedding day absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Larnese, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Photography, Transportation, Videography

Prestige Weddings is very helpful and professional with planning your wedding. Micki was very personable and nothing like the salesmen and women that some companies have, that are just looking to get your money. Johanna is also very sweet and helpful and gets back to you in a timely fashion every time. Prices are very reasonable and the staff takes great care to give attention to detail. My fiance and I also won a vacation vouchure from them that we are going to use for our anniversary. Highly recommended. :)

Profile Picture Alana, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

I recently got married 9/4/2016 and hired Prestige for photography, videography, save the dates, invitations, thank you cards, engagement album, and party bus services. They were awesome! Nick was so easy going and accommodating which made me feel at ease during such a stressful time! He customized all his services for my wedding! When I was concerned, he would reassure me or give me suggestions that helped! The wedding day went perfectly!
I believe her name is, "Micki"... she was amazing with helping us pick out invitations! She was so patient and "full of knowledge" as I sat there confused and indecisive! My sister is getting married in 2018 and I already recommended Prestige to her. Thank you Nick, Micki, and the entire Prestige team for making my wedding day so special and memorable for me! I WILL see you guys again soon!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kayla, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Take your time, they have a lot to offer. Do not get overwhelmed with all the decision making, they will be with you every step of the way. They are very knowledgeable, understanding and professional. We are very happy that we chose this vendor to help us with all our needs. Thank you for making our wedding day perfect, Mr and Mrs. Alfonso.

Profile Picture Dominick, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

This review is long overdue as I was married 8/19/16 but I guess it’s never too late. We were referred to Prestige Wedding Center by a friend who had previously use their services. Honestly, I was a little skeptical because they are located in Manhattan and I immediately thought there services were going to be expensive. We had previously secured some of our vendors so we only needed a vendor for photography and videography. We definitely chose the right place.

We met with Nick who is one of the most down to earth people you will meet. He is very personable and clearly has been in the business for a while. Obviously, he is running a business and has to make money but he really worked with our budget and we never felt like he was trying to get over on us. We feel we actually got a lot for the price. We had an engagement shoot and was able to use the portrait in the lobby of our venue (nice touch). We also received a copy of the pictures we did not choose. The day of the wedding the photographer and videographer provided the much needed direction to make us look like the ‘models’ we clearly are not. We were able to choose one picture and received a canvas that is hanging in our living room. We received so many compliments on the thank you cards.

The night of the wedding a limo was sent by Prestige to take us back to our hotel. The limo driver was on time and super helpful. The highlight for me is my wedding album. They did an AMAZING job. It is so beautiful. I couldn’t be any happier. If you’re looking for a venue that provides quality work at an affordable price this is the place. Keep in mind Prestige provides a lot of other services and Nick is great and fair.

Im very appreciative of the work that was done!

Profile Picture Tiff, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met with Nick who is one of the most down to earth people you will meet. He is very personable and clearly has been in the business for a while. Obviously, he is running a business and has to make money but he really worked with our budget and we never felt like he was trying to get over on us. We feel we actually got a lot for the price. We had an engagement shoot and was able to use the portrait in the lobby of our venue (nice touch. We also received a copy of the pictures we did not choose.

The day of the wedding the photographer and videographer provided the much needed direction to make us look like the models we clearly are not. We were able to choose one picture and received a canvas that is hanging in our living room. We received so many compliments on the thank you cards. The night of the wedding a limo was sent by Prestige to take us back to our hotel. The limo driver was on time and super helpful. The highlight for me is my wedding album. They did an AMAZING job. It is so beautiful. I couldn’t be any happier.

If you’re looking for a venue that provides quality work at an affordable price. Keep in mind Prestige provides a lot of other services and Nick is great and fair.

Profile Picture Tiffany , 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent photographer. Husband and I didn't know what kind of shots we wanted and how to go about arranging it, but had a general idea of where we'd like them. Our photographer (Spencer) was extremely professional and made sure that we had all of the best shots. I am very awkward when I pose for photos but Spencer helped me with that too!
Prestige set us up with a great price and a great payment plan that worked for us.

Profile Picture Jeanine, 7/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I would like to thank everyone at Prestige Wedding Center for making our day special. From invitations to photography, everything was absolutely beautiful, and we can't thank you all enough. Much success and love.

Jurell & Phoebe
7/16/16

Profile Picture Phoebe, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Communication with the staff was excellent.

Profile Picture Latoya, 7/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great staff and helpful. Very professional and love how the photographer thought out of the box for some great photos!!!

Profile Picture Rebeca , 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was very satisfied with this vendor. They opened our eyes to all that planning a wedding entitled and were with us every step of the way. We used them for transportation, photography, videography, and a wedding planner. They even directed us toward a DJ and MC, and an officiant. These services were all on point, they knew what we wanted and they gave it to us. Our wedding planner was very helpful, and they never pressured us for payments. They sat with us and worked out something that suited our budget and our lifestyle, and the quality of it all was beautiful. The only complaint that I had was our florist. We had went over things with him and he gave us pictures to use as examples and our flowers were no where near what we discussed or expected. I wanted an all white bouquet and I did not get that, in fact what I got was a larger version of my bridesmaids bouquets. For our centerpieces, I told him that I did not want white flowers and that was exactly what we got, mainly white centerpieces. The arch we got married under was also not what we discussed at all, I was told something special would be made, and it just seemed like a last minute thing he put together. We were very disappointed with our florist since we had felt such a connection to him and he really just didn't deliver. However not even that brought down what we felt about prestige. They were just so patient, and so understanding, our wedding planner was so attentive and any issue we brought to her attention she addressed immediately. We want to give them a huge thank you for making our wedding a dreams come true.

Profile Picture User6981553, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

I was very satisfied with this vendor. They opened our eyes to all that planning a wedding entitled and were with us every step of the way. We used them for transportation, photography, videography, and a wedding planner. They even directed us toward a DJ and MC, and an officiant. These services were all on point, they knew what we wanted and they gave it to us. Our wedding planner was very helpful, and they never pressured us for payments. They sat with us and worked out something that suited our budget and our lifestyle, and the quality of it all was beautiful. They were just so patient, and so understanding, our wedding planner was so attentive and any issue we brought to her attention she addressed immediately. We want to give them a huge thank you for making our wedding a dreams come true, Nick, Micki and team keep it up.

Profile Picture Crystal and Nicole, 6/18/16, 1 Review