Prestige Transportation Reviews

Prestige Transportation 2
Prestige Transportation 3
Prestige Transportation 4

Nicholas · Married on 05/11/2013

I have nothing but good things to say about our experience using Prestige Transportation. We scheduled their Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Limo for 3 hours of use for my wife’s 30th birthday and had an absolute blast going from Lee’s Summit to Downtown Kansas City and then back a couple hours later.

Our driver, Frederick, showed up early, was extremely professional, kind, and helpful in making sure we were all comfortable, had everything we needed, and knew how to operate the WiFi/TV within the Sprinter limousine. I would happily request Frederick again!

The interior of the Mercedes-Benz limo was spacious, clean, and comfortable for our party of 10, we also had ices waters and glasses, full control of the A/C, WiFi, and Apple TVs on the front and back sides as well. We loved the party lights and awesome stereo system as well!

Prestige Transportation definitely helped make our event even more special and was a truly fun experience for us and our family. I would definitely recommend Them to anyone wanting a professional limousine service in the Kansas City area!

Prestige Transportation 5