9 Reviews for Prestige Jewelry

9 Prestige Jewelry Reviews

Highly recommend! Easy to work with, very helpful and gorgeous jewelry. LOVE!

Profile Picture User1687384, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Phyllis was great! She cleans my ring every time I see her at no charge.

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/22/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Love her...great service and quality.

Profile Picture Steve, 10/8/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I bought the most beautiful rings for our wedding and I got great price on them too.

Profile Picture PETER, 6/26/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I love this lady!! Phyllis was superhelpful throughout the whole process. I made many trips to see her before actually making the purchase. She was flexible with the payment and willing to find ways to stay within my budget. She can even custom make whatever you want and is very resonable. I found a band for my husband that was out of my price range so she had it custom made at a lighter weight and was able to stay within my budget. She is also very generous and cleaned my ring and jewelry every time i went to see her at no cost. I would highly recommend her to anyone! I went to the jeweler in downtown LA where my husband purchased my e-ring from and they were not able to work within my price range. I would have never met Phyllis if it wasn't for the girl at my work. When i think of downtown Pasadena jewelers I don't think cheap, but she insisted I go see her anyway and it was such a blessing. She had a wedding band that matched my e-ring perfectly, i knew right then it was fate:)

Profile Picture Sheryl, 5/15/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Great jeweler who sold me a beautiful engagement ring that my wife loves to death. She gets compliments on it on a daily basis and I got a great deal. She did a remarkable job and was very flexible in helping me get the ring into my hands and on time!

Profile Picture ted, 2/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I give Prestige Jewelry and the owner Phyllis 5 exceptional ratings for all the categories above. She has got some great pieces and for fair prices.

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/3/08, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Working with prestige jewelry was a positive, wonderful experience. they were very patient, have great selection of wedding jewelry, and you can't beat the prices! I would definitely recommend to friends (which I have already done) and I will continue to go back to them for future purchases.

Profile Picture Elisa, 4/26/08, 1 Review
Category: Band, Jewelry

I AM A LIFETIME CUSTOMER SINCE MY WEDDING AND HAVE SENT MANY SATISFIED FRIENDS TO THEM.

Profile Picture JAMIE, 3/5/05, 1 Review