Presidential Caterers Reviews

167 | Norristown, PA

167 Reviews for Presidential Caterers

Jaime · Married on 06/28/2013

Presidential Caterers was outstanding. They have affordable packages, amazing food, and even more amazing staff. Everything was perfect from start to finish. I highly recommend this Venue!!!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2013

From the moment my fiance and I entered the Presidential we knew our search for a reception hall was over. The Presidential is a bride's dream!

From the luscious dessert table to the incredible five course dinner, Presidential exceeded all of our expectations. They are extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with. Gus and Meredith are always willing to help and answer any questions.

Another positive about Presidential is if cocktail hour starts at 5 PM Gus opens his doors and bars at 4:30 PM. The bar also does not close during dinner which is a huge plus! There are two bars in the room and my guests never had to wait in line for a drink.

Our guests continue to speak about how wonderful the food and the experience was at Presidential. The radiant chandeliers and the stunning pearl white gazebo is a perfect backdrop for formal wedding photos. Presidential is an elegant, classic, and gorgeous wedding venue!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Megan B. · Married on 05/10/2013

My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding reception!! Not only was the staff friendly and and extremely accommodating, but the food was delicious and the venue was decorated beautifully. Our family and friends raved about everything the whole night!

After meeting with Gus and seeing the gorgeous ballrooms, we knew this family-owned venue was the perfect fit for our reception, and we were right. It was an amazing night and we would 100% recommend Presidential!!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Susan · Married on 05/04/2013

Our daughter's wedding was wonderful. Everything was perfect. We received so many phone calls the next day telling us how they loved everything about it. As soon as we had our first meeting with Gus, we knew this was the place. The staff, food, bar, music, venue, cake, desserts, were top shelf.
    Thank you!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Laura · Married on 05/04/2013

We had one month to plan our daughter's wedding (she married a serviceman in airforce), and Gus at Presidential Caterers was such a tremendous help. He is professional, returned all of my calls immediately, worked with our deadline and budget as well as handled all the details to make the day very special. I am very thankful that we chose Presidential Caterers, I dont know what I would have done without Gus! Everything was fantastic, the service, food, wedding cake, flowers/centerpieces, staff, and venue. Oh, and did I mention the sweet table! There is nothing that was not on that table, the desserts were fantastic! I thank you Gus and the entire staff at Presidential Caterers for making the day that much more enjoyable! Look forward to having another great event with you in the future!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Laura · Married on 03/23/2013

Our wedding reception was the BEST because of Presidential Caterer's. Gus is the best in the business! He made planing the reception the absolute easiest part of planning our wedding. He lays everything out for you at the very beginning of the process. You know exactly what your package includes and exactly how much you will be spending, which is a big plus! Not only is the price good, the venue and everything it includes is absolutely amazing. The food was delicious and all of our guests made it known to us how much they loved their meals! The staff is super nice and helpful and takes care of everything before you even think of it. My husband and I were even given our own special plate of bacon wrapped scallops (our favorite) during the cocktail hour without even asking! My husband and I never worried about anything for the reception. We were welcomed from the beginning of the reception by Gus and the staff which was so nice. There was plenty of drinks, plenty of food, and plenty of fun!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Edithann · Married on 10/13/2012

Presidential surpassed our wildest expectations. It was fabulous. There was more than enough food served and the quality was outstanding . Our guests raved about it. The staff truly sent out of their way to please us. They were delightful and nothing was an imposition. If I asked for anything they fell over themselves to get it done immediately. As the host I felt like a celebrity as I got the star treatment. The only slight area of enhancement I could offer would be the wedding cake frosting. The cake was extremely moist and the frosting was sweet , light and delightful but I prefer butter cream to be rich and buttery. I had also requested a customized design on the cake and unfortunately they were unable to accommodate. I'm not complaining though because by the time I made the third trip to the sweet table I didn't have space left for a morsel. Overall my daughter 's wedding at the Presidential was an exceptional experience! The value for the price was exemplary I will recommend it to everyone.

Megan · Married on 10/13/2012

We knew as soon as we walked into Presidential Caterers that we would have our wedding at this venue. As a matter of fact, we didn't even look at any other venues after meeting with them. Presidential is family owned and operated and their extensive experience in the wedding reception industry positions them as a trustworthy, honest and genuine venue to do business with. I love that Presidential staff was swift to respond to all of inquiries. Sometimes, being a Bride, it can seem like we are being asked so many questions by our families, and Gus and his staff where there to answer every single one. The Presidential does host multiple weddings on a staggered schedule, but you would never even know. They treat you as if you are the only event they are hosting, with an extensive staff exclusively for your room, a banquet manager, and Gus and his family are present through the entire event. I've worked in events and entertainment for years and I've never seen or experienced anything quite like it. They make you feel special, heard and the center of attention. They also assure that you and your Bridal Party have your own attendant and are waited on from beginning to end. We had a very clear budget for a guest list of about 200 people and Presidential was able to come in at a very affordable price. The all-inclusive nature of their wedding package was beyond our expectations. Not only did it save us money, but it removed so many tasks from our planning list. From food, to centerpieces, to the wedding cake, we were just beyond thrilled with everything that Presidential Caterers provided us with! Our guests were also very very impressed with Presidential Caterers menu. The food was SO delicious. The Dessert table was enormous and the table settings looked gorgeous. If you want to host an event that you, your family, and your guests will remember for years to come, go with the Presidential and you will be beyond thrilled with the celebration of your marriage!!!

Edithann · Married on 10/13/2012

See prior comments listed as annymous on this date. I would highly recommend Presidential to everyone.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Theresa · Married on 10/06/2012

My experience for my wedding at Presidential Caterers was STATE OF THE ART!!!

Working with Gus, Meredith, and Melanie was like being around family. They couldn't have done enough for me. They made my journey with preparing the most important day of my life absolutely wonderful.

The food, the staff everything was top notch.

I've been receiving emails, phones calls and even notes thanking me for inviting them to the wedding because it was so well prepared and you felt so unbelievably special.

I HIGHLY recommend Presidential Caterers so you have memories that will be etched in your heart forever.

I'm sorry to see it all come to an end...but, you made some wonderful friends...Gus, Meredith, Melanie and also Jennifer who made the most beautiful cake that you could ask for everyone to enjoy.

If I had three thumbs, it would be three thumbs up from me.

Thank you all at Presidential Caterers for the most WONDERFUL time of my life.

Jean · Married on 09/15/2012

My rating says it all. Had so many complements on the food. Everyone loved the reception.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Shari · Married on 09/15/2012

Presidential Caterers was fantastic from start to finish. My wedding day could not have been better, and we can't thank Gus and all of his fabulous staff for making our special day a day to remember. From the beautiful venue, to the staff, to the awesome selection of food, it was all amazing and I could not have been happier with our selection. The price was right too. If you are looking for a venue which includes basically one stop shopping, then Presidential Caterers is the place for you. The price included the cake and the centerpieces, which I thought was wonderful. Presidential Caterers is a family run business which I felt gave a more personal touch with all of my planning. Our guests are still telling me how much fun they had at our wedding, and how delicious the food was. The pastry table was to die for. The selection of elegant desserts seemed endless. Presidential Caterers was the perfect choice!!!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Erin · Married on 08/04/2012

Food and service was fantastic! Gus was very responsive to all our needs! Wonderful venue!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Erin · Married on 08/04/2012

The food was absolutely amazing and custumer service was fantastic! Would absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Kimberly · Married on 08/04/2012

Our wedding was picture perfect. Gus and his entire family were friendly, accommodating, and very professional. We couldn't have asked for a better place to host our wedding.

Sent on 09/03/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2012

I would not have wanted to have my wedding anywhere else!! The Presidential Caterers are the VERY BEST at what they do! Gus and his family made the otherwise stressful wedding process very very easy.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Al · Married on 05/05/2012

On behalf of the bride and groom and my entire family, and all 300 guests, we wish to express our heartfelt and sincere "Thank you's" to The Presidential Caterers and the entire Mandracchia family and staff, for going beyond our expectations in helping us create the most absolute fabulous wedding we celebrated for our children. The food was outstanding, the wait staff was exceptional, the setting was fantastic, the reception was more than we expected, the room was absolutely beautiful!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. The Graziano Family!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Alexis · Married on 05/05/2012

The Presidential did an amazing job for the Graziano/Bailey wedding. It was everything we all could have asked for and more!! We would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Amazing - any problems we encountered were swiftly handled by Gus and his team! The food was amazing, and everyone loved the desserts. As a bride, I was thrilled with the day from beginning to end. Thank you, Gus!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Bethanie · Married on 04/26/2012

Overall the best experience! They were prompt and went above and beyond what they should have. You can truly feel the family bond and love. They make u feel like family. Excellent!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Danielle · Married on 12/23/2011

My reception was beautiful, exactly how I dreamed it would be! The planning and working with the staff at Presidential was easy and they were so helpful. They made my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Hilary · Married on 11/05/2011

Once I walked into the lobby I knew I wasn't looking anywhere else. The fact that the place is a complete family run facility made everything seem very intimate. Gus was great and allowed us to pick out everything. I even made extra appointments to come in and see our room set up for a wedding a few weeks before our big day. Great food, great service, wonderful people!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2011

I would give a 6.0 if I could! All these reviews from years past are still 100% accurate and I don't have enough time or characters to write all about the fantastic service Presidential offers. It was the best day and EVERYONE (all 278 people) had a BLAST! Because their all inclusive package was so reasonable, we were able to invite everyone we wanted there at my wedding, without thinking twice about cutting our guest list. It just worked out financially and Presidential makes sure you definitely get your monies worth! Cannot say enough great things about Gus, Meredith and their staff. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND Presidential Caterers!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Karin · Married on 11/14/2009

Gus & Meredith at Presidential Caterers were fantastic! Presidential is family owned for years. Everything is included in the price...linens, flowers, cake, catering, cocktail hour. No one can beat the price & quality. David & I had our private cocktail hour alone, which was nice after a long day of preparations, pictures & ceremony. Our captain, was Mary, who made sure we had everything we needed. Our photographer knew where to take our pictures and how at Presidential. The entire evening went off without a hitch. Our guests loved the food. They could not believe how much food, especially dessert, there was. Everyone got to take dessert home, which they liked. David & I were very pleased with Gus, Meredith, Mary & their staff. Everyone was professional & friendly to all of our guests and very accommodating to any special needs. Presidential is the best!

Sent on 11/18/2009

Julie · Married on 09/05/2009

Presidential Caterers is amazing! Their all-inclusive package took sooo much off my to-do list. It is a family owned and run business, and it is obvious that the staff is personally invested in the success of the events. I am one of those brides who wanted everything done a little differently. I must have sent hundreds of emails to Gus and Meredith about tiny details and they didn't miss a beat. The venue is breathtaking and the gazaebo really glows in the bright sunshine. My understanding is that they consulted a wedding photographer when they were designing the venue, and it includes two identical foyers so they can have two simultaneous weddings without the brides fighting over the spiral staircase! The food was spectacular from what I hear. Although the staff was very attentive and made the food readily available to me, my photographer didn't give me a chance to eat it! I recommend requesting a doggy bag because the few items I did taste were exquisite and I wish I could have taken a moment to enjoy it in the aftermath. The head chef even took the time to outline which foods on the menu were not suitable for my guests with food allergies! The wait staff was super attentive to my needs. Any time I needed anything, there was someone right there waiting to bring it to me. The only complaint I heard was that they were a little too quick to clean up and people's drinks kept disappearing. The ballroom was huge and easily accommodated my guest list of over 200. Gus and Meredith were very accommodating to my many requests and also imparted many helpful suggestions to make the day flow more smoothly. It gave me great peace of mind to know that every time I called or emailed, I was dealing with the same person who would be present during the event. They do their best to have all the information ahead of time so they don't have to disturb you with questions during the event. There was apparently some sort of seating issue which I didn't even hear about until the end of the night. They just took care of it. Just a top rate venue, with a top rate staff. I highly recommend it. Their prices are some of the lowest in town, and their package is one of the best available in this area. But what really sold me from day one was the customer service. One thing you don't want to hear on your wedding day is, "That's not my problem." You'll never hear that here. At the Presidential they take care of everything. Your wedding is their wedding. My guests are still raving that it was the best and most beautiful wedding they have ever been to, and I credit Gus Sr., Gus Jr., and Meredith for making my special day just perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2009