Presidential Banquet Center Reviews

27 | Dayton, OH

27 Reviews for Presidential Banquet Center

Mary · Married on 11/25/2016

This was the perfect venue for our wedding. The staff was absolutely amazing and took care of everything. If there were an glitches, I didn't know about them. They helped us clean everything up at the end of the night and it was done within 30 minutes. They did a perfect job of decorating the room with everything we had provided and it looked absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better reception!

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • User5220564 · 2+ years ago

I have not yet had my wedding, but have found Kellie to be so helpful so far. I had a panic due to another event on my wedding weekend that limited hotel availability, but Kellie was able to reassure me and put me in contact with someone who ultimately found me a hotel with enough capacity for all of my guests. She also was able to recommend a cake vendor for me. She answers me emails very quickly and has been so helpful. If things continue in this way my wedding will be so wonderful!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Mallory · Married on 06/20/2015

This place is amazing. My sisters had their reception here too. Each reception looked totally different because of Sue! I would totally use this place for many more things!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Angie · Married on 05/30/2015

Presidential Banquet Center was a pleasure to work with. Marcia West was our point of contact and helped to make our daughters wedding a beautiful event. I would highly recommend them to everyone and would use them again in the future.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Katie · Married on 05/30/2015

We loved having our wedding and ceremony there.

Sent on 06/13/2015

This place is absolutely amazing and the food is beyond belief. All I can say is WOW!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Kalene · Married on 02/28/2015

I met with Marcia and she was perfect! She responds to my email's almost instantly which is amazing. I look forward to working with them more!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Kelli · Married on 09/27/2014

We had both our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception at the Presidential, which is owned by Kohler Catering. Let me just say from the very beginning, they were so flexible with any changes we had. We ended up switching rooms about half way through our engagement to a larger room without any issues. All the rooms have been beautifully remodeled. We didn't try the food before we ordered it, but no issues with that. The food was amazing! The brisket and twice baked potatoes were a favorite. The staff is friendly and attentive and really made everything easy! I had all of our own decorations for both nights, which I dropped off and they took care of everything! I would recommend the Presidential Banquet Center or Kohler Catering to anyone for a reception. Blew me away!

Sent on 09/28/2014

chelsea · Married on 06/14/2014

All the staff was very approachable , accommodating . They went above our expectations. Our guests were all treated very well .
    Gorgeous. Multiple rooms were occupied with other weddings/events, but we felt as if we were alone .
    The food was fabulous. Accommodated our guest's food allergies .

Sent on 12/16/2014

Brooklyn · Married on 05/10/2014

The reception was absolutely beautiful. They did a great job with the hall. Very elegant and everyone loved it and had a great time. They were very easy to work with. We only had one issue. We wanted liquor at the bar for mixed drinks and there wasn't any, they said we told them no liquor but we said we just didn't want to pay for it but wanted it for people to buy. It was great.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Food and service was spectacular.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/27/2012

This venue is amazing! The staff are super helpful. They answered all of my questions and my event turned out amazing. I did my own centerpieces. All I had to do was drop them off and they set them up according to my directions. They also added some of their own decor to compliment my wedding theme. It was so beautiful! The food was also amazing! We had carved ham, beef and teriyaki chicken, as well as mashed potatoes, red potatoes, green beans and fruit sald. The food is to die for. No complaints at all. People loved it so much, they were going back for seconds. The staff was attentive to the guests needs, clearing plates and such. At the end of the night they made sure it was ok to start breaking down the space. They do all the clean-up. They neatly boxed all my items in boxes, set them all in a row on the table. They also cut and boxed all my leftover cake. Also, they package all the leftover food so you can take it home as well. I would recommend this venue to future brides!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Lee · Married on 10/20/2012

Everyone was super nice and accommodating. The food was great too.

Sent on 10/24/2012

My husband and I chose this location for our wedding reception and couldn't have been happier with the staff, the room, the set-up and the over-all atmosphere that provided the perfect wedding reception! All of our friends and family were able to have a great time because of the hard work the amazing staff provided us with. We had chosen this location based on having been to another wedding reception at the Presidential and were equally as happy with how our reception turned out! We will definitly recommend it to all our friends who will be getting married in upcoming years! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/30/2012
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/24/2011

Couldn't of asked for a better experience! Easy to work with, very accomodating. Friendly and helpful staff!! Wonderful layout and design, in regards to reception hall rooms and foyer area. Thank you for helping to make our wedding a special, enjoyable and memorable one : )

Sent on 10/14/2011

Linda · Married on 09/18/2010

We had a lovely time with Presidential Banquet Center. Everything was set up as requested and all guests raved over the quality of the food! Could not have asked for anything more! Thanks so much Presidential Banquet Center for making our daughter's wedding/reception such a relaxed and enjoyable event!

Sent on 10/11/2010
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2010

The Presidential does an amazing job! The food is fantastic! The services cannot be beat! They will do everything within their power to make the reception what you want. We worked with a lot of small business for the wedding reception and they had no problems being flexable with set ups when needed. My sister also had her reception there, and so did my cousin. Their receptions were so great that we knew that our reception would be great too! The services cannnot be beat, especially for the cost!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Regan · Married on 10/17/2009

Fantastic! Very accomodating and what a great value for the price! It was hard to find a venue that could hold a party of our size and we couldn't be happier with our choice!

The food was wonderful and the service was fantastic!

Sent on 03/10/2010

Sherry · Married on 03/18/2009

Very friendly and helpful

Sent on 04/07/2009

There rooms were just the right size and the food was amazing. The chocolate fountain was everyone's favorite. The chicken cord on blue was a hit also.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Michele · Married on 04/14/2007

They were really awesome!! They really worked with us and our special day was perfect

Sent on 06/02/2008

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

Everyone there went out of their way to make my daughter's day special. The food was great and they decorated the room just like we wanted it.

Sent on 10/15/2010
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

This banquet hall is very well priced, staff is awesome, the food is amazing. The only complaints from my guests were that they put the food away too soon. They did send the extra food home with my parents and it was enjoyed but it would have been nice for my guests to be able to enjoy it throughout the evening. The only other thing was that my husband had to go to the Presidential the morning of the wedding to set up our photo backdrop because it was a free-standing structure, this added an element of stress on our wedding day. Overall we were extremely pleased with our choice to use the presidential banquet hall for our wedding reception and would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Darla · event on 01/11/2014

We have held our Holiday Party at the Presidential for the past 4 years and have been very pleased with all services provided.

Sent on 02/17/2014
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 10/06/2012

3.5

I loved the venue, it was beautiful, great food, professional and a wonderful space.

Sent on 01/18/2014