Preserve Your Flowers LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 05/21/2016
    I got my bouquet preserved and it looks so beautiful! I'm glad I got it done.
    Terri Event on: 02/15/2016
    If you want your memories saved, please go here. I have used other companies in the past and the flowers did not hold up more than a year. I had some done over 6 years ago and they still look like yesterdays arrangement. I also just used them again for my husbands funeral flowers and they turned out once again fantastic. So don't shop around just stop here.
    Erin Married on 11/21/2015
    Amazing work!!! After my wedding I took my bouquet & various items in to have a keepsake box created. The process is lengthy, but worth the wait!! The keepsake box is stunning & the flowers look as beautiful as they day I got married!! I've received many compliments on box!! Highly recommend!
    Suzanne Married on 11/07/2015
    The final product was breathtaking. The flower colors are so vibrant it looks as good as the day of the ceremony! And they were a pleasure to work with, she even sent me pictures with different layouts until we both decided on a favorite. She even shipped it across the country for us! Couldn't be happier!
  • Ruth
    Ruth Married on 10/24/2015
    After my wedding, we decided that the bouquet was too gorgeous to throw away, and Kate and her team made sure I could keep it forever! There is plenty of option on how to preserve and display the masterpieces they create. My husband and I chose a bubble glass design that housed my large bouquet, flower crown, crown headpiece, a copy of our invitation, as well as his boutonniere! It makes me smile every time I see it, and I can't thank Kate and her team enough for taking their time in helping me keep a part of my special day looking like the first time I saw them! Thanks Kate
    Carly Married on 05/24/2015
    Kate was great to work with. My husband and I got married in Idaho but lived in Phoenix, when we got off the plane from Idaho I hand my bouquet with me wondering what to do with this thing. I started googling on the shuttle to our car, I happened upon these great shadow boxes, I called around to a few places and looked up reviews. I decided to go with Kate and I am so glad I did. She was great to work with, has a great assortment of pieces to create what you want and great ideas. Thank you so much Kate, we LOVE our bouquet shadow box!!
  • Kasey
    Kasey Married on 04/11/2015
    They did an exceptional job at creating beautiful and modern ways to display my amazing wedding day flowers.
  • User2491564 2+ years ago
    Worth every penny. They did an excellent job. I decided last minute after my wedding had already taken place to preserve my flowers. They fit me in no problem.
    Allison Married on 11/01/2014
    ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH MY PRESERVED BOUQUET!!! <3 I came across Preserve Your Flowers when I was searching online (since I had no luck finding a local vendor with reviews that were encouraging). At first I was nervous that they wouldn't be able to help me since they're in Arizona and I'm in Texas... but Kate assured me that they ship preserved bouquets all the time, and I was thrilled to sign my contract. Everything about the process was incredibly organized, and I could not be more pleased with the final product! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a special keepsake (they can make jewelry and ornaments, too!) out of their wedding flowers!
    Sarah Married on 10/10/2014
    Kate was so great to work with! Her and her team did an outstanding job preserving my bouquet! The setting is beautiful and something I will cherish forever! I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family!
    Alysha Married on 10/05/2014
    I highly recommend this company for preserving flowers from any wedding! The works is wonderful and the colors of my roses are so vibrant! The frames personally were the best choice for me because I wanted to stick with my fairy tale theme and I got it with my frame. I was able to bring materials in from our wedding and she was able to arrange them so they all fit into the frame, I have told many friends about this place and I cannot wait to go back to get the jewelry as well.
    Gail Event on: 01/24/2014
    The bead came on Friday the 1/24 and we are having Amanda's birthday party on her birthday 1/27. Thanks for the quick response, it is beautiful. The colors match her wedding colors perfectly.
  • F
    Faith Married on 01/01/2014
    The hand rolled beads in my wrap-around bracelet were more beautiful than I had expected!
    Angela Married on 11/09/2013
    Preserve Your Flowers is such an awesome concept! I had my wedding flowers preserved and made into a bracelet that I can wear forever. Whenever I look down at my wrist, I remember my special day. Every interaction with PYF was nothing less than exceptional and professional. I can not recommend them highly enough! Thank you PYF!
  • User1513985 2+ years ago
    My experience with Preserve your Flowers was wonderful. Out final product was exactly what I had envisioned. I would suggest working with this company to friends, and look forward to my next opportunity to work with them!
  • User1526858 2+ years ago
    I can't say enough wonderful things about Preserve your Flowers. Kate helped me create the perfect custom gift that was beautifully executed. Kate was very flexible with my needs and went above and beyond to make sure they were exceeded. We created a custom rosary bracelet with my bride's wedding bouquet. It was a complete suprise to the bride and it meant even more considering the rest of her bouquet was lost after the conclusion of her wedding. I would definitely recommend this company and their exemplary work to any interested in a unique and timeless gift.
    Anne Event on: 09/17/2013
    A few weeks ago, I had my mother's bridesmaid gown, that she wore in 1945, preserved by "Preserve Your Flowers." They not only preserve flowers, such as your bridal bouquets, but they also do bridal gown preservation as well. They did an amazing job on it! It is displayed in an archival box with a see-through section so you can show other people the gown and yet still keep it protected. They were able to take out the stains as well. I highly recommend this company if you would like your bridal gown, or any special gown (1st communion dress, etc.) preserved and protected.
    Jennifer Married on 09/06/2013
    Kate is such a sweet person. Easy to work with and she does AMAZING work! I HIGHLY recommend her. She preserved my wedding bouquet and put together a GREAT display case for me. I will truly enjoy this for the rest of my life. I also was able to have a bracelet made. Such a lovely way to always wear a piece from my very special day. Thank you Kate!
  • User1462259 2+ years ago
    They have many different flower preservation options, including full-sized bouquet preservation, miniature displays, and even jewelry. Some displays can be expensive, but there are also less expensive options available. The process takes a few months, but they were great about contacting me to update me on the progress of my orders. All my orders turned out very pretty. It's definitely worth looking into if you don't want to just throw your bouquet away.
  • User1454193 2+ years ago
    Kate was such a pleasure to work with! My schedule after my wedding was extremely hectic, but she made herself available when it was convenient for me. She was very helpful when it came time to choose what setting I would use for my wedding bouquet. Kate also sent an email before adding the final touches to make sure what she had completed was what I was envisioning. My end result is absolutely gorgeous! I am so excited to hang my bouquet on the wall and look at it for years to come. I will definitely be recommending Kate to my friends in the future and will be using her services again if needed.

Thank you for all your hard work, Kate! You did a great job :)
  • User1383598 2+ years ago
    They preserved my wedding bouquet. It looks amazing!
    Katie Married on 06/01/2013
    We will always be grateful a florist recommended having my daughter's bridal bouquet preserved with Kate DeLong of Preserve Your Flowers. She was fantastic to work with and the preserved flowers are now an incredible, beautiful piece of art displayed in my daughter's home. She receives so many compliments. I only wish this had been an option for my flowers 30 years ago!
    Janis Married on 05/11/2013
    Kate and her team at Preserve Your Flowers were wonderful to work with. The day after my wedding, one of their team members came to my house to pick up my bouquet because I was preparing for our honeymoon and was stressing out and didn't have time to make it to their store. They made my life so easy by doing this. They were able to preserve my flowers beautifully. Kate assisted with helping us pick out our perfect frame and background. She is very knowledgeable at her craft. My husband and I were extremely happy with the outcome of our display and we cannot wait to hang it on our wall and treasure it for the next 50 plus years.
    Joni Married on 02/09/2013
    I had a bracelet made for my daughter from her wedding flowers. It was a huge hit! I was so impressed with the quality and will do this again for my other daughter's wedding!
    Nicole Married on 05/30/2009
    Preserve Your Flowers has done arrangements for both my wedding flowers and the flowers from my mom's memorial service. They do an EXQUISITE job and I would recommend them to anyone looking to preserve flowers and memories long term.

Nicole E.