Premium Soundz DJ Service Reviews

47 | Pittsburgh, PA

47 Reviews for Premium Soundz DJ Service

Kelly Hepler · Married on 04/13/2019

Fun & Easy!

Stephanie was great and easy to work with and sure our wedding day was a breeze! We were able to customize our song playlist and she made sure to keep us on schedule throughout the evening for all of our special events. The dance floor was packed all night and we really enjoyed the quality of the dance floor lighting. Stephanie was one of our most responsive and easy to work with vendors and we highly recommend her!

Shelley Pointer · Married on 01/19/2019

I couldn’t of asked for a more upbeat and professional dj!!

Stephanie was very responsive and easy to work with!! She made sure all of our activities and events were on track all night!! The dance floor was packed all night !! We will definitely continue to recommend her to are family and friends!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Lynn McHenly · Married on 01/05/2019

We love Premium Soundz

I saw Stephanie at a few weddings before I decided to book her. She is so great! She is pleasant, professional, and a crowd pleaser! She is great to work with and responds right away when you reach out to her. She made our Wedding PERFECT and we tell everyone about her.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Eshleman · Married on 06/29/2018

We had a great experience with Premium Soundz from beginning to end!

Stephanie met with us face to face to go over all the details of the night. She gave great advise and explained how everything would flow. She kept the night going in order, giving guest clear direction of what was happening next. Everyone had a fun time and really enjoyed dancing the night away!

• Jenna

Jenna Hogue · Married on 02/11/2018

Fantastic & Professional DJ!

Stephanie was such a wonderful DJ! I got married last November and couldn't have asked for a better day. All the guests were dancing and having a great time which made all the difference. It helped that Stephanie was so kind and professional to deal with as well. I highly recommend!

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

Stephanie went above and beyond her role as a DJ to make sure the wedding timeline ran smoothly. She stuck to our suggested song list/style and the dance floor was packed all night. We have a few music snob friends, who also complemented Stephanie on all of her choices. Out of all the vendors we worked with for everything, she was by far my favorite. If you want to hire someone to guarantee you won't have to stress about your decision, choose Stephanie! She has a great voice for the job of announcements and made sure to pronounce the names of our entire bridal party correctly.

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/20/2016

Stephanie is a great DJ! The dance floor was packed ALL night! We gave her some songs we wanted played and she also chose others that went along perfectly. She was extremely professional but also very nice and personable. She helped us make a timeline for the wedding day and made sure we stayed to it. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Pati · Married on 07/02/2016

We hired Stephanie to be the DJ for our wedding July 2, 2016 and I have no complaints whatsoever. Stephanie helped us through planning out events and worked with us I make sure both the music and ceremony went exactly how we wanted it. Furthermore, we received many compliments from our guests on the quality job Stephanie did, and she managed to get everyone dancing while drawing very little attention to herself. Thanks Stephanie.

Sent on 07/14/2016
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Hellen · Married on 05/28/2016

Three Years Later and We Still Get Compliments!

Stephanie was our DJ at our wedding three years ago, and we still get compliments! Steph made sure we had an amazing party. She was extremely professional, showed up early, kept our minds at ease, and handled everything we needed her to. She also provided music and microphones for our ceremony.

I also have had the pleasure of working with Stephanie multiple times over the years as I'm a wedding photographer. I'm always impressed with her professionalism and set up. Her work is phenomenal. I recommend her to literally every bride I meet.

Anna · Married on 05/21/2016

From our very first meeting, we knew Stephanie would be our DJ. She got us so excited for our big day and we knew the energy she would bring was exactly what we were looking for! She kept my husband and I the focus of the day and played everything that we wanted. I wrote a small note that I loved Sara Bareilles and I heard so many songs throughout dinner! It's the little things like that that make Stephanie the best. She called a few days before the wedding to run through everything and right before the grand entrance she kept our wedding party on track, all which was super professional! Everyone had so much fun with the variety of music she played, guests didn't want her to stop at the end of the night while on the packed dance floor. She lets her music choices do the work, and isn't an "in your face" type of DJ getting in everyone faces (which after talking to another DJ we realized quick was not our cup of tea). Not only did she keep everyone on the dance floor for three hours straight, we also go to entertain our guests with her photo booth business. She even took our logo designed by my brother and made a one of a kind photo strip!! Thank you so much, Stephanie, for helping make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • Amie

Amie Thompson · Married on 05/06/2016

Fantastic!

Provided great services for many parties over the years. Professional, reliable, and will make your guests very happy!

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2015

Wedding date: 9/5/15

Stephanie was great. We never had anything to worry about when planning our wedding, and the day of, things just got better and better. The dance floor was NEVER empty, from the very first song to the final notes of the last, Stephanie packed the dance floor. She was wonderful at reading the room, and knew when to switch from fast to slow and back again to keep the guests interested and entertained. I had many guests tell me that my DJ was amazing, and I couldn't agree more. She was extremely professional to work with, always prompt in responding to calls and emails, and extremely helpful in the days leading up to the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Stephanie as your wedding DJ - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/16/2015

I loved working with Stephanie — many compliments followed the wedding from our guests :)

Sent on 09/28/2015

We highly recommend Stephanie! When deciding who to hire, both my husband and I wanted a DJ that was current and modern (not one of these old school, cheesy types), as well as reliable, willing to work with us on the playlist and, yet, affordable. We got all of that and more with Stephanie. Her rates are way lower than many of her competitors, which might lead one to think the quality would be less than, but that was so not the case. Stephanie was incredibly responsive over the course of the year and a half engagement - answering all of our questions, assuring us she'd play all of our requested music, meeting with us at the venue to figure out the best layout and all-around calming any music and sound concerns we had. At the wedding, she led the night's events perfectly and kept the dance floor bumping the whole time. We were so pleased with how everything went. Thank you Steph for helping making our big day a dream come true!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Lindsey · Married on 08/30/2014

Stephanie was great and very professional so helpful lead us every step of the way with our wedding on our special day.

Sent on 09/07/2014
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/19/2013

Stephanie is fantastic. She can find any song and she is professional. She keeps the guests entertained and keeps music playing.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2013

Stephanie was a great DJ she played all of the music we requested and everyone was on the dance floor all night long! Exactly what we wanted!!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2013

Great communication & very professional!

I cannot say enough good things about Premium Soundz! From the very beginning Steph was so easy to work with, she had a super organized and streamlined process for everything and all of my inquiries were responded to so quickly. She delivered amazing talent and professional service on the day-of. She followed our DJ requests and music choices perfectly - I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everyone was dancing the whole night which is a good sign ;) I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/13/2019

KDave · Married on 06/30/2012

Stephanie did an excellent job as a DJ for our wedding. She collected our play and do not play list. I was happy to hear a lot of what we suggested as well as a good mix of additional songs that the crowd enjoyed. Many compliments from our guests. Email responses were timely. Easy to work with. Adapted to the events that we chose to do throughout the night. Great value and price. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone looking for a DJ for their upcoming event.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Karen · Married on 09/17/2011

I was a very low cost DIY bride, and so I almost did an iPod wedding. The groom put his foot down, so I found the most reasonably priced DJ in Pittsburgh - and I was worried I'd get what I paid for and have someone who didn't know what s/he was doing or be stood up and without music the night of.

Well, Stephanie did our wedding last month and she was AMAZING. A real pro, reasonable prices, quality service. Just amazing. Don't hesitate!

She made sure to announce all of our wedding party correctly (and we had some tough names), got every song for every event perfectly timed, and made all the announcements that we asked her to. She complied with all our don't-play and do-play lists, and also threw in some awesome songs that really read the crowd well. Everyone said that our DJ was fabulous - and she really was!

Without her, I don't know what we would have done - she reminded us as we were visiting tables that we needed to cut the cake and open up the dance floor, etc. Amazing girl - without even asking to, she turned into our day-of planner! Can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Stephanie did a wonderful job at our wedding reception. She was professional, easy to reach, and, most importantly, was able to keep people out on the dance floor all night even though we had a small guest list (~65)! I would recommend Premium Soundz to anyone looking for a DJ in the Pittsburgh area.

Sent on 02/27/2015