62 Reviews for PPE Event Group

Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)

PPE was AMAZING for my wedding! I had full confidence in Sean and his team from the first meeting. Being a frazzled Bride, I was still undecided in music selections just days before my wedding and Sean’s suggestions were perfect! He REALLY knows what he is doing. We also had a lot of last minute changes occur and the DJ’s didn’t miss a beat. My dad’s shoes broke during the reception and Sean even gave my dad the shoes OFF OF HIS FEET! ?? I mean it doesn’t get any better service than that! Thank you from the Glazener’s for making our day PERFECT!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

PPE is an extremely professional and FUN group to work with!! I said from the beginning that I wanted our wedding to be a party and they did just that! The bridal party introductions were high energy and the crowd has a blast! They did a great job getting everyone out on the dance floor and I don't think many people stopped dancing until they made us! Several people made the comment to me that it was the "most fun" wedding they have ever been to and a huge part of that is thanks to these guys at PPE! They also did our seating/ ceremony music (I selected all of that music) but it was beautiful and their timing was perfect. They were in sync with my coordinator and everything went by without a hitch! We also used their lighting services and the photo booth. Our guests loved the photo booth and all the props they provide were so much fun! Overall we just had the best time working with them and they made our special day perfect. They have got to be the best entertainment group around!!

Profile Picture Elise, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

PPE Event group made such a lasting impression on our day! Sean was a dream to work with and made sure that every detail about our day was planned out and handled! He was so quick to respond and always so so friendly and professional. Austyn did a great job keeping all our guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. I mean, we literally had to ask our venue to turn the air up because people were having such a blast. Sam rocked handling all of our guests coming in and out of the photo booth and putting together the book that we will be able to cherish for years. My husband and I knew after meeting with ONLY them that they would be the ones we chose for our big day. What a blessing it all was! If you’re getting married, or need a dj for anything, don’t go anywhere else! They will NOT disappoint! ??

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Premiere Party Entertainment provided our wedding with everything we needed in a stress free way. The photo booth is a hit! And you definitely receive your moneys worth. The staff provided us with a detailed timeline for music that was met perfectly the day of our wedding. We couldn't be more satisfied!

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

You have to hire Premiere Party for your next event! They are hands down the best DJ's around. We recently used them for our wedding & loved them! They DJ-ed our ceremony & reception and they did an amazing job. They did so good that Austyn accidentally got the crowd dancing well before he even intended to! They also have the best Photo Booth I've ever seen at a wedding. We are still laughing at & loving all the pictures a month later! The guest book they include with all the photos is also awesome & a really sweet touch. I could not have imagined using any other company for our wedding - they went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect & so much fun! Not to mention they are incredibly professional & easy to work with.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want everyone on the dance floor do yourself a favor and hire PPE! Sean and Austyn were absolutely incredible to work with. Sean was always professional and followed up after our conversations to make sure we were on the same page. During our first phone interview I knew that PPE would deliver exactly the kind of DJ service we were looking for! I cannot say enough nice things about these DJs. All we wanted was for everyone to be on the dance floor and Austyn more than delivered… no one wanted our party to end - I give PPE major credit for that. From the way our ceremony music was handled, to our cocktail hour, the reception and MCing - our wedding would not have been the same without them. Everyone still raves about how incredible our DJs were and we are so grateful to Sean and Austyn for making our wedding an unforgettable party! I would highly recommend their services to any future bride and grooms!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want your dance floor packed and sweaty, you’ve chosen the right people. We had an awesome time at our reception. Also did wonderful for our ceremony music. So easy to work with, because I am super indecisive. Rate them 100 stars!!!

Profile Picture Aly, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The music was fantastic and we absolutely love our photobooth book. We have had several guests reach out to us and tell us how much fun they had at the wedding and that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. Considering we had so many people from different walks of life present, this is a true testament to the vibe you two helped create with music selection and pacing. Thank you. It was a true pleasure meeting and working with you both.

Profile Picture Larry, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had the most amazing experience with Premiere party entertainment, they were awesome from the first time I contacted them! The photo booth was a big hit and I love how many different ways you are able to get your pictures! Everybody danced the whole night, and they even played one more song at the end as nobody was ready to go home! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jena, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved our DJ's Sam and Ken! Our dance floor was never empty and they did a great job reading the crowd and keeping the party going. Sean was excellent with helping us plan everything out and we really liked the online planning service they provide as well. We highly recommend Premiere Party Entertainment!

Profile Picture Chris, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sean and Austyn are the cream of the crop!! My husband and I were so impressed with Premiere Party Entertainment at our first meeting that we decided to book them right then and there on the spot!! It was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding! Sean and Austyn are extremely friendly and professional. They made sure to get a timeline for the day scheduled with us and even went as far as to make sure they had the right way to say all the Bridal party members' names when they were being introduced out! The music selection was top notch and the dance floor was packed ALL night!! There is nobody better to DJ your wedding than these guys!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

After reaching out to about 10 different DJs across the Upstate, we chose Premiere Party Entertainment to provide music for our wedding reception and 100% made the right decision! Sean is attentive, organized, and extremely easy to work with throughout the planning process – he even went as far as making himself available for meetings on unconventional days (like Sundays!) to accommodate our crazy schedule. The online portal is intuitive and makes song selection really simple and straightforward. And, if you’re lucky enough to have DJ Ken assigned to your wedding, consider yourself blessed because he is an absolute blast! Ken transformed our discombobulated ideas of the music we wanted into a playlist that our guests loved and are still talking about a month after our wedding. Our reception would not have been complete without PPE and we are so thankful for their wonderful service!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were awesome!! The dance floor was packed all night!! They make sure everything is perfect!

Profile Picture Ashton, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean and his crew are amazing. Save yourself the time and hassle of shopping around for a DJ. Make 1 phone call to Premiere Party Entertainment and you are done. Thanks for making our wedding day a blast.

Profile Picture Dane, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ service! They were professional and attentive at a great price.

Profile Picture David, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Premier Party Entertainment is the best of the best! From their awesome set up, talented DJ's, and the coolest photo booth around, Premier made my reception fun for everyone! Don't miss out on all the fun and book them for your event today!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Ken and Sam with Premiere Party as our DJs and they were so amazing! One of our biggest worries was that the music would be too loud or the Djs would talk to much. Ken and Sam were PERFECT! They had the perfect balance! We are very please with how our wedding went and are so glad we chose Premiere Party as our DJ!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sean and Austyn with Premiere Party Entertainment were wonderful to work with! Sean was accommodating and professional throughout the entire planning process. He was easily accessible via email and was willing to make all our requests into reality. Austyn provided top-notch services as our emcee for our reception. He was personable, professional, and made our reception a dream come true! We would recommend PPE to anyone!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Premier Party Entertainment for any event, but especially a wedding! Sean and his team were so easy to work with throughout the entire experience and always helpful and responsive. Their online portal was user friendly and helped making payments and selecting music very easy. Thank you PPE for providing the music and entertainment that all of our wedding guests enjoyed!

Profile Picture Kellie, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sean, Austyn, and Jeff were super easy to work with, very organized, and full of helpful tips. Everything flowed smoothly for the reception and we never had a dull moment! I would highly recommend booking them
for any event!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Julia, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great and fun DJ! Easy to use website! Got the crowd moving, and it's a plus that he dates my best friend and MOH! :D

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7426943, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys rocked our wedding!! We even changed things last minute (like during our reception) and they were on top of everything and quick! I can't even count the amount of people who said we had "the best wedding ever"! We danced the night away and our wedding and reception was exactly what we imagined it would be and more!! Thanks guys!!

Profile Picture Danie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean was amazing from start to finish! We are from Florida so Sean made communication and planning extremely easy for us. Our wedding was amazing and our guests did not want to leave the dance floor. Very professional and executed our cocktail hour and reception perfectly. Thanks again to Premiere Party Entertainment!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys go beyond the call of duty, by going to the store and picking up a bowtie when one went missing in the wedding party, before the ceremony.. Sean and Austyn are both very professional and are the best and easy to work with they had the reception rocking all night. I would highly recommend these guys

Profile Picture Mike, 9/17/16, 1 Review