58 Reviews for Premiere Party Entertainment

Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)
52 Premiere Party Entertainment Reviews

You have to hire Premiere Party for your next event! They are hands down the best DJ's around. We recently used them for our wedding & loved them! They DJ-ed our ceremony & reception and they did an amazing job. They did so good that Austyn accidentally got the crowd dancing well before he even intended to! They also have the best Photo Booth I've ever seen at a wedding. We are still laughing at & loving all the pictures a month later! The guest book they include with all the photos is also awesome & a really sweet touch. I could not have imagined using any other company for our wedding - they went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect & so much fun! Not to mention they are incredibly professional & easy to work with.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want everyone on the dance floor do yourself a favor and hire PPE! Sean and Austyn were absolutely incredible to work with. Sean was always professional and followed up after our conversations to make sure we were on the same page. During our first phone interview I knew that PPE would deliver exactly the kind of DJ service we were looking for! I cannot say enough nice things about these DJs. All we wanted was for everyone to be on the dance floor and Austyn more than delivered… no one wanted our party to end - I give PPE major credit for that. From the way our ceremony music was handled, to our cocktail hour, the reception and MCing - our wedding would not have been the same without them. Everyone still raves about how incredible our DJs were and we are so grateful to Sean and Austyn for making our wedding an unforgettable party! I would highly recommend their services to any future bride and grooms!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want your dance floor packed and sweaty, you’ve chosen the right people. We had an awesome time at our reception. Also did wonderful for our ceremony music. So easy to work with, because I am super indecisive. Rate them 100 stars!!!

Profile Picture Aly, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The music was fantastic and we absolutely love our photobooth book. We have had several guests reach out to us and tell us how much fun they had at the wedding and that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. Considering we had so many people from different walks of life present, this is a true testament to the vibe you two helped create with music selection and pacing. Thank you. It was a true pleasure meeting and working with you both.

Profile Picture Larry, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had the most amazing experience with Premiere party entertainment, they were awesome from the first time I contacted them! The photo booth was a big hit and I love how many different ways you are able to get your pictures! Everybody danced the whole night, and they even played one more song at the end as nobody was ready to go home! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jena, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved our DJ's Sam and Ken! Our dance floor was never empty and they did a great job reading the crowd and keeping the party going. Sean was excellent with helping us plan everything out and we really liked the online planning service they provide as well. We highly recommend Premiere Party Entertainment!

Profile Picture Chris, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sean and Austyn are the cream of the crop!! My husband and I were so impressed with Premiere Party Entertainment at our first meeting that we decided to book them right then and there on the spot!! It was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding! Sean and Austyn are extremely friendly and professional. They made sure to get a timeline for the day scheduled with us and even went as far as to make sure they had the right way to say all the Bridal party members' names when they were being introduced out! The music selection was top notch and the dance floor was packed ALL night!! There is nobody better to DJ your wedding than these guys!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

After reaching out to about 10 different DJs across the Upstate, we chose Premiere Party Entertainment to provide music for our wedding reception and 100% made the right decision! Sean is attentive, organized, and extremely easy to work with throughout the planning process – he even went as far as making himself available for meetings on unconventional days (like Sundays!) to accommodate our crazy schedule. The online portal is intuitive and makes song selection really simple and straightforward. And, if you’re lucky enough to have DJ Ken assigned to your wedding, consider yourself blessed because he is an absolute blast! Ken transformed our discombobulated ideas of the music we wanted into a playlist that our guests loved and are still talking about a month after our wedding. Our reception would not have been complete without PPE and we are so thankful for their wonderful service!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were awesome!! The dance floor was packed all night!! They make sure everything is perfect!

Profile Picture Ashton, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean and his crew are amazing. Save yourself the time and hassle of shopping around for a DJ. Make 1 phone call to Premiere Party Entertainment and you are done. Thanks for making our wedding day a blast.

Profile Picture Dane, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ service! They were professional and attentive at a great price.

Profile Picture David, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Premier Party Entertainment is the best of the best! From their awesome set up, talented DJ's, and the coolest photo booth around, Premier made my reception fun for everyone! Don't miss out on all the fun and book them for your event today!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Ken and Sam with Premiere Party as our DJs and they were so amazing! One of our biggest worries was that the music would be too loud or the Djs would talk to much. Ken and Sam were PERFECT! They had the perfect balance! We are very please with how our wedding went and are so glad we chose Premiere Party as our DJ!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sean and Austyn with Premiere Party Entertainment were wonderful to work with! Sean was accommodating and professional throughout the entire planning process. He was easily accessible via email and was willing to make all our requests into reality. Austyn provided top-notch services as our emcee for our reception. He was personable, professional, and made our reception a dream come true! We would recommend PPE to anyone!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Premier Party Entertainment for any event, but especially a wedding! Sean and his team were so easy to work with throughout the entire experience and always helpful and responsive. Their online portal was user friendly and helped making payments and selecting music very easy. Thank you PPE for providing the music and entertainment that all of our wedding guests enjoyed!

Profile Picture Kellie, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sean, Austyn, and Jeff were super easy to work with, very organized, and full of helpful tips. Everything flowed smoothly for the reception and we never had a dull moment! I would highly recommend booking them
for any event!!

Profile Picture Julia, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so hesitant on hiring a DJ for our wedding because of the cost but Premiere Party Entertainment was worth every penny! Sam was a wonderful DJ at our reception!! He kept up with the timeline and if we had a change in the timeline, Sam was very quick to announce whatever it was we wanted to do as soon as possible. I think the music really made everyone dance and have a great time. I loved that I could pick the majority of the music and they really take that and learn your music style. Sean was wonderful at keeping me updated with timelines and meetings and even changed the timeline for us several times leading up to the wedding. He even helped with set up and breakdown. These guys definitely go above and beyond to make sure everything goes well and everyone has fun.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/23/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great and fun DJ! Easy to use website! Got the crowd moving, and it's a plus that he dates my best friend and MOH! :D

Profile Picture User7426943, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys rocked our wedding!! We even changed things last minute (like during our reception) and they were on top of everything and quick! I can't even count the amount of people who said we had "the best wedding ever"! We danced the night away and our wedding and reception was exactly what we imagined it would be and more!! Thanks guys!!

Profile Picture Danie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean was amazing from start to finish! We are from Florida so Sean made communication and planning extremely easy for us. Our wedding was amazing and our guests did not want to leave the dance floor. Very professional and executed our cocktail hour and reception perfectly. Thanks again to Premiere Party Entertainment!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys go beyond the call of duty, by going to the store and picking up a bowtie when one went missing in the wedding party, before the ceremony.. Sean and Austyn are both very professional and are the best and easy to work with they had the reception rocking all night. I would highly recommend these guys

Profile Picture Mike, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hi Guys thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Profile Picture User7946354, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sean and Austyn ROCKED our wedding on July 23rd. Sean was super helpful in setting up meetings and explaining how to work the online planner. Even when I sent emails late at night or early in the morning he would get back to me as soon as possible...he even answered my emails on his vacation in New Jersey! They made our guests feel included by taking special requests and played almost all of our must-haves. We raved about them that night, and we have already recommended them to other people planning their weddings. Hats off to a wonderful job and a wonderful day!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean was absolutely amazing to work with. He was there to help me plan every step of the way and was always available to answer any questions I had. The online planning website was great to use and helped me organize and find the songs I wanted to use for everything from the ceremony songs to the song for the last dance. Premier Party Entertainment made my night exactly what I wanted it to be. All of my guests had a great time. The entertainment you hire for your wedding can make or break the party, Premier Party Entertainment defiantly made my night and my guests night better than I could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not have asked for a better DJ company. Austyn met with me 10 months before my wedding to help me with the website and Sean met with me wedding week to confirm all the details. They were there early on wedding day to set up, checked in on me to make sure I was doing good, and were professional throughout the entire night. Austyn kept people on the dance floor and always called someone out for me when I couldn't find them. At the end of the wedding, our Uber couldn't find the venue and Sean quickly stepped in to give us a ride to the hotel. I recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/9/16, 1 Review