Premiere Limo Reviews

38 Reviews for Premiere Limo

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/15/2018

Easy to work with

Premiere were really easy to work with. They accommodated all of my requests such as putting signs in the windows and changing pickup times and locations last minute.
    On the day of, they arrived on time and delivered at the right times. The charter buses themselves were really nice quality, leather seats and blue mood lighting.
    The only thing was that one of the drivers was a little confused when he made a local pickup and turned wide into the driveway knocking over a trash can, but he could've gone the other way, so he should've called to ask if there were alternate routes. Overall, I would recommend Premiere for this service!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

I highly recommend them. The car was large, and spotless inside and out. Our driver arrived early, and was very professional and friendly.

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

It rained the entire day, but the driver was very punctual and escorted people to and from the limo with an umbrella. Overall, the driver was very professional and accommodating. The limo was very nice and well stocked.

• Alexa

Alexa · Married on 06/04/2016

We used Premiere for our rehearsal dinner transportation and they were amazing. Helpful, punctual, friendly. Followed through with all requests, were extra communicative the week before the event - they were awesome!

Thank you for being part of our special day! We loved having Laura M as our driver!

Samantha · Married on 03/21/2015

Premiere Transportation did a fantastic job at our recent wedding. The driver, Dennis, was personable, on time and very professional. The party bus that we booked was extremely clean, spacious and really beautiful. Dennis waited until we (the bride and groom) were on the bus before he popped the champagne! (Which we appreciated since our bridal party kept asking for it!). He actually picked us up early so we could sit outside the church and watch all of the guests walk in. I would recommend Premiere and Dennis for any event!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Premiere Limo's reply:

Samantha, thank you for using Premiere! On behalf of everyone here, congratulations! We're so glad we could be a part of your special day. We're going to let Dennis know he did a good job.

Danielle · Married on 07/06/2014

We used Premiere Limo for a shuttle for our guests to and from the hotel and ceremony/reception site. The staff at Premiere was fantastic. They were easy going and patient. They called a couple of days beforehand to confirm everything, including the pick up and drop off times and locations. Also, they recommended having a contact person (not me-the bride) that they could call at the end of the night to make sure they had everyone. That was a great idea and so thoughtful that the didn't want to add any possible stress. I was also planning everything long distance so never met anyone there in person, but it wasn't ever a problem. They all communicated well and made the day go smoothly.

Jeff · Married on 06/07/2014

We had an outstanding experience with Premiere Transportation! We hired them to provide a shuttle bus between our official hotel and our wedding venue. The office staff was very easy to work with and helped us select a shuttle size that was appropriate for the number of guests we had. We felt the quoted price was very reasonable. The shuttle service we received was on-time and as expected. The shuttle bus was fantastic and high-end, with leather seats. Our guests were very impressed! Thank you Premiere for helping us create the perfect day for us and our guests!

Lisamarie · Married on 04/17/2014

I booked a 6 passenger limo with Premiere Limousine about 5 days before our wedding day. They were able to accommodate us on short notice because our ceremony was on a Thursday. We were unsure and finally decided to go ahead with it and I am so glad we did! Our drivers name was Kevin and he went above and beyond! He arrived about 15 mins early and looked very professional. He was very helpful. Our wedding was just a small ceremony at the park and he helped to set up and take down chairs and decorations! He also held up my cell phone so we could Skype the ceremony with my mom on the other side of the country! After the ceremony, during pictures, he was playing with my 2 and 4 year old boys keeping them entertained. He also helped our photographer who is close to 8 months pregnant. His service went above my expectations!

Jill · Married on 11/09/2013

I would definitely recommend Premiere! They were on time, professional, and very accommodating throughout the entire day. We had a busy schedule with multiple stops and a strict timeline and the limo driver was extremely prompt and reliable. The limo was new and clean and the 35 passenger size was perfect for our bigger bridal party.

Amazing job on our wedding day!

The driver was so helpful and sweet! One of the top places in the area for limo service!

Tammy · Married on 04/13/2013

Such a wonderful experience with this company.

• F

Faith · Married on 04/06/2013

My transportation was beautiful and amazing. They were on time and extremely accomodating. Thanks Premier Limo.

Kerri · Married on 03/23/2013

Premiere did a great job shuttling our guests to and from the hotel to the wedding venue. They were prompt, professional and easy to work with. We will be using their services again in the future.

• User2194113 · 2+ years ago

I completely recommend Premiere Limo. They are super professional, friendly and flawless in their service. We worked with John who was such a good sport as we were a little late and asked him to pose in some pictures. He was fabulous! Hire them!

Shuttle was on time and took as many trips as possible during time allotted for our guests. Came before and after the event which was very convenient for guests. Cost was very reasonable as compared to other shuttles in the area and provided the same or more services with their contract.

• Manda2

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2011

Premiere Transportation is a class act! Easy to work with, friendly and accommodating. They were perfectly prompt and the Exec-u-Lounge we booked fit the entire bridal party comfortably. The guys were picked up and dropped off first, then the ladies- and it was great for traveling as I could stand in the back and not get my dress too wrinkled before its big debut! Much easier than ducking into a limo; and the leather seats were very comfortable. With 15 people in the bridal party, we could all travel together to the reception, had extra room, and could drink champagne safely with the built in tables and cup holders – it was perfect!

• DMazz

Danielle · Married on 11/13/2010

Premiere was wonderful!
    We booked a party bus limo which was perfect- seated 20 people!
    John was our driver and he was there to pick me up on time, was very professional, and very helpful when we got to the church!
    He did more than the "coordinator" from the church, straightening out my train, put my fur in the limo for the ceremony, reminded my to hold up my dress! you name it!

Thanks again!!!

S · Married on 10/01/2010

Steve from Premiere Limos was so patient and friendly! He was so great and made us all feel so comfortable. Highly recommend him and the company as a whole! They were very easy to work with, very professional and on time!!!!

John · Married on 01/20/2010

Premiere Transportation Group is Highly reliable and professional staff.The drivers were friendly and on time.We could not have asked for a better company to transport.

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/31/2007

Driver was adept at maneuvering us through the day's heavy traffic! He was great!

Robyn · Married on 07/14/2007

Discreet and professional! This company was extremely flexible in forming our contract. I spoke to them about our unique needs - multiple pick-ups, multiple locations - and they were extremely accommodating. I would highly recommend!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2013

We actually used two limos on the day of our wedding. They were on time picking up and the drivers were very professional. The limos were clean and comfortable. My father in law booked the limos initially, and when my husband called to adjust timing after the reservation there were no problems.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 09/11/2011

They were excellent! The limo driver was very punctual and willing to help in whatever way possible. He followed me into the church and carried my train. The limo itself was very clean and polished. It was a tight squeeze to fit 12 people in the limo, but we made it work. Would definitley recommend them!

Rory · Married on 06/25/2011

Expensive but Worth it for your special Day. We wanted a Shuttle Bus for our guests so that they could enjoy the Wedding and not worry about driving home. the bus was Immaculate! and accomidated 20 people. Great service!