Premiere Catering Reviews

Premiere Catering 5
Premiere Catering 6
Premiere Catering 7

Jaime · Married on 08/18/2018

Premiere Catering was an absolute perfect choice for us as our wedding caterers. We couldn't have been happier with the execution of it all and everything leading up to our special day. Michael and John were great to work with from the very start and very accommodating. The day of, John and his staff were fantastic to work with and everything ran as smoothly as possible. Our guests are still raving to us about how amazing the food was, specifically the salmon. We highly recommend Premiere Catering for any and all catering needs!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Premiere Catering 12
    Premiere Catering 13
    Premiere Catering 14

Ashlen · Married on 09/24/2016

When we first started looking at caterers, Premiere was actually the second choice we had. Should've been the first. After the first caterer blew us off (Elephant's), I contacted Michael at Premiere. I discussed with him some ideas and then met and discussed a final menu. When we tried the food way back almost a year before the wedding, it was all amazing. It was just as amazing day of. Michael was prompt and easy to deal with. We did have a fair few communication issues. Namely, my emails kept bouncing back and phone calls were hit and miss if they'd get delivered or not. These were technical things well above Premiere's control, but hey, we still LOVED working with them. My biggest issue, if I can even call it that, is I specified several times I don't want beer bottles, I want beer poured into a glass. Just felt more classy that way to me. Day of, all my guests had bottles of beer in hand - as I had indicated I didn't want.
    The food - the most important part of the service they provided - was beyond incredible. It was hot, delicious and my guests were even in the prep kitchen begging for their recipes. When everyone talked about their favorite parts of the wedding, many of them enthusiastically responded with "THE FOOD!" I had a a guest that is a kid (perhaps the most picky patron of them all) rant and rave about how much they loved it. Enough said.
    The table linens and extra decor we rented were set up nicely and tastefully, exactly as we had discussed. Premiere was also in charge of setting up the seating for the ceremony. All of that done super well.
    Their bartender was awesome and sensible, not necessarily cutting anyone off, but they started pouring less generously for the "frequent visitors" too. The staff that was there day of were all awesome. They took care of us very well!
    Premiere had my back on my big day. They came through and the food, service and staff were all exceptional. Words I don't normally use. My only wish: I had grabbed seconds!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/05/2012

Premeir catering did an excellent job!!!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Laura · Married on 04/28/2012

3.5

Premiere Catering's day-of service was amazing. They helped our older guests and disabled guests by preparing their plates for them during dinner time. They walked around to make sure everyone's glasses were full. They were on top of everything so we didn't need to ask for anything. On top of that, the guests loved the food. They did a wonderful job.

Sent on 05/03/2012

Melody · Married on 11/13/2010

The name says it all ... PREMIERE! With our Vietnamese/American wedding, we wanted to have foods representing both backgrounds. John and Peter were very responsive with our request. Steak, salmon, crab wontons, Chinese broccoli, etc. Our guests said that was the best wedding food they've had! Pleasing that mixed crowd of "foodies" is no small feat! Food is a BIG part of a wedding celebration so I highly recommend Premiere Catering!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Breanna · Married on 07/18/2008

These folks really worked to stay within our budget. The food was amazing. The only frustration was that some of the small things they said would be on the menu didn't appear at the reception.

Sent on 08/12/2008

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2013

Premiere Catering offered us an amazing Tasting experience, which made us feel like judges from the Food Network. They were very responsive to our needs, and able to adapt our menu to fit our budget. They were were also very helpful with making sure we had all the right rentals for our whole day. The appetizers were AAAAmazing!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Norah · Married on 01/01/2011

Food not only looked good, it TASTED good. This is a talented, hard working crew who know how to do the job from start to finish.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Jenny · Married on 07/10/2011

3.5

The food that Premiere Catering served at our wedding was delicious. We served family style and they did a really great job making sure there was plenty of food on all the tables. Michael was good to work with and fairly responsive, although it would sometimes take him a couple of days to respond to emails. What impressed me most about this caterer, though, was their responsiveness to our concerns after they made a fairly large mistake with the food we ordered. To err is human, of course, and no caterer will be perfect 100% of the time, although I have no doubt that this type of mistake is a rarity for these gentlemen. That’s why I really appreciated it when Premiere Catering acknowledged the error and made sure to make it right with us. I’d recommend them based solely upon the depth of character that I feel this gesture indicates.

Sent on 08/04/2011
  • nalani0425

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2010

3.5

The food was amazing! We have had so many compliments! For brides...make sure you sit down and actually eat. I was too busy mingling and didn't enjoy my food as much as I wanted.

Sent on 08/03/2010

3.5

Premiere Catering served excellent food, the service was lovely, and the staff was so professional even when dinner got pushed back by an hour. Our guests were asking for the name of the caterer.

Thank you.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Robin · Married on 05/30/2011

3.0

Premiere Catering did a fantastic job catering our wedding. The day of the wedding they really made things run smoothly. They were also very happy to work with us on menu options to get something we really wanted while keeping the cost down. The tasting session was really great, it felt like we had a good opportunity to really taste the food we would be served at our wedding, and it felt like a very personal experience, a very hands on small business. And they didn't try to upsell us on options that we didn't need. A few times they were slow to respond to emails, but did answer their phone when we called them. We also had a miscommunication about the prices for our beer, but it worked out in the end. The food was delicious, the staff was great, and they helped make the day of the wedding run very smoothly. My mom even commented on how very helpful and courteous the staff were in helping clean up after the wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Christi · Married on 10/10/2009

3.0

This caterer provided insanely awesome service and food at my wedding. I was told by many guests that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. The presentation was beautiful and the tables and table linens were amazing.
    The only complaint I have with this caterer was the communication or lack thereof before the wedding. I was planning the wedding from out of town and needed a bit of extra communication because of that but never did I doubt that things would go well at the wedding and of course they did. I couldn't have asked for anything more and was extremely pleased and satisfied with how things turned out.

Sent on 12/31/2009

Adele · Married on 09/06/2008

3.8
      3.5

Premiere Catering was wonderful to work with. They had great ideas for food pairing, beautiful, and interactive presentation and great communication. They were the first caterer that we interviewed; we immediately booked them and canceled all other tastings and interviews. I would highly recommend Premiere Catering.

Sent on 09/23/2008

Kyle · Married on 01/30/2011

2.5
      2.5

When we decided to have our wedding at The Aerie at Eagle Landing, we were given the option of two catering services: Premiere Catering Inc. or Master's Meals Catering. We called Premiere Catering first because we liked their menu options better. I called to set up a meeting with them to try some of the menu items and get a price for catering our reception. I spoke to Michael, who is the main consultant for Premiere. He was very kind and professional over the phone. When we met him, he was even more so. Everything was very professional, and the food was AMAZING! It didn't take long for us to decide this was the place for us! As far as the pre-wedding communication and planning goes, it was top-notch. Mike was very understanding and helped work within our budget.
    The day of the wedding arrived, and a great deal of the set up and preparation was done by them. Everything looked gorgeous! The tables were neatly decorated with our colors, an ice cold glass of water at every seat, and a candle motif in the center. As far as the table preparation went, everything was great. Mike was there all morning making sure the buffet was set up correctly and everything was decorated to our liking. He was always very helpful. The main complaint I have about them came after he left. About halfway through the reception, Mike had to leave. At this point, there was no coordination between the rest of the workers at Premiere and everything became chaotic. The time came to cut the cake and serve it to the guests, and we informed someone and they said they'd take care of it. Twenty minutes later, there was still no cake. When I went to find someone to help, they were standing around the cake eating food from the buffet, and they said, "Yeah, we'll take care of it." Another ten minutes went by and they finally cut the cake and served it to the guests, who at that point were beginning to get tired of waiting. We were told after the wedding was over that we would get all the leftovers since we paid for the food. We also brought four pies that we bought from Costco and we were told we would get what was left of those back too. I know not too many people ate the pie because I saw the table with the pies before I left, and two of them were cut but not eaten. The next day, we came home and to our surprise, we got no pies back and we barely got any food. I know there was a lot more food left over than we got because I saw the buffet when I went to check on the cake, and there was a ton of food left. So I guess that means the workers took their share of food and pie, which infuriates me. I called Mike and asked him about it, and he said he'd check into it, but unfortunately, I never got a call back. In my estimation, everything was fine until Mike left. He seemed to be the head honcho, and once he left, everyone started slacking and it was embarrassing, to say the least. I would recommend Premiere Catering to others, but with extreme caution. I appreciated the outstanding service we got before the wedding, but the day of was a different story. My guests raved about how delicious the food was, so that was good. I guess they didn't catch on to anything going on behind the scenes. I, however, was very disappointed on their final performance.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Kristina · Married on 08/30/2009

2.8
      2.0
      3.0

We had heard nothing but great things about this catering company. They came highly recommended to us by family and friends. I ran into some difficulty at my final detail meeting. I had been working with the same catering manager for months and at my last detail meeting, the most important meeting, they sent some one else. I did not like the manager they sent...he was totally out of the loop and seemed very uninterested in our wedding. When I left that meeting I felt very uneasy about the events to come. We also had a special situation in where my groom was lactose intolerant. They were supposed to make a special meal for him and have it sitting at his place setting. When we arrived to the reception and there was no food in his place, we were informed that they had forgotten his meal. This was so frustrating because there was very little he could eat otherwise. After paying so much money, you would think that would be the one thing they could get right. Other than a few other small issues, everything else went as planned. The buffet was beautiful and the food was good from what I heard. I didn't eat much because I felt bad for my husband.

Sent on 09/16/2009

Nick · Married on 09/04/2016

0.4
      0.5

DO NOT USE PREMIERE CATERING!! They dropped a very large wedding cake during a reception with 300 people. It was definitely a mistake but unfortunately the owner, Peter, took no responsibility for the situation, would not appologize, and blamed the wedding party. This company is completely unprofessional from the top down! Check them out on Yelp to see photos of the dropped cake.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Premiere Catering's reply:

We deeply regret the cake incident As responsible business owners, we did write a check to reimburse for the full amount requested, in addition we also picked up the bar tab.
    This has never happened to us before, we now closely inspect all cakes prior to moving them.
    Again, we are very sorry for the accident
    Premiere Catering