Premier Wedding Pastors JAX Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Rane L. Married on 07/10/2020

Pastor Jessica was our wedding officiant in October 2019

Pastor Jessica was AMAZING from start to finish. She made our ceremony exactly what we wanted and really tailored the whole thing around us as a couple. She is extremely flexible as well (we had several last minute changes and she was always just a phone call away). Highly recommend working with Pastor Jessica, you will not regret it!

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Rane! Your Jekyll Island wedding turned out beautifully, even with the tropical storm. Thank you so much for inviting me into your special day. It was truly a pleasure!
    Elizabeth W. Married on 11/23/2019

Pastor Jessica

Pastor Jessica was an amazing addition to our wedding experience. She took the time to get to know my husband and me as we were planning the wedding ceremony. When it came time to put the ceremony together, Pastor Jessica displayed extraordinary levels of organization and attention to detail.

We really valued that she spent a few minutes with each of us just before the wedding ceremony to ground and center us.

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Thank you so much for your gracious review, Elizabeth! It was truly a pleasure to get to know you both and I’m so grateful you invited into your big day. I will never forget your memorable ring exchange when your friend saved the day. Whatever your future holds, I wish you all the best!
    Molly V. Married on 09/29/2019

Ceremony was perfect for us!

Pastor Jessica performed a beautiful ceremony for us! She set a tone of calm, respect and joyfulness, and we received many compliments about how it truly reflected our relationship. Pastor Jessica met with us beforehand to understand more about us, and then worked with us to find just the right elements for our ceremony. It was so easy to set the tone that felt right for us, as she had many options. I'm so grateful for the focus she gave to us, to make all of the details work to make our day so incredible.

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Molly! I really enjoyed being a part of your special day. I thought you did an amazing job putting together a beautifully simple and elegant wedding where your love for one another was able to shine. I wish you all the best!
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 08/10/2019

Our Wedding Was Perfect, Thanks to Jessica!

My husband and I were so lucky to have found such an amazing wedding officiant! Jessica provided strong attention to detail when planning and customizing our wedding ceremony. It was a process we never thought we would get to be involved in, but we are happy she gave us the option to make our ceremony fit who we are as a couple.
    On the day of, she showed up ready to help and pull off an organized and memorable ceremony. During this time, she made sure the musicians and door attendants were fully aware of their responsibilities and was even there to provide words of encouragement while I was getting ready. She was also the person that saved the day when she calmed my stress and fixed the zipper on my dress when my Mother and Aunt were having complications. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we are so happy with our choice to have Jessica as our Officiant.
    We highly recommend her to anyone looking for an wedding officiant!

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words, Lauren! It was a joy to work with you and Corey to create the ceremony of your dreams. I totally forgot about the zipper moment but I'm glad I was at the right place at the right time ;). I wish you both the best and thank you again for your review!
    Richard M. Married on 07/27/2019

Faith & Marriage

The sessions with Jessica really allowed us to learn more about one another and the areas for growth. Jessica incorporated faith and counseling as Christians this was of great value. Jessica is warm, caring, and knowledgeable I would her to all couples looking to get married set that foundation for a successful and happy life with your life partner.

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Richard! I thoroughly enjoyed our coaching sessions. You and Lisa did a great job of investing in your relationship throughout our time together and I know you will reap the fruit of your hard work in the coming months and years of marriage. I wish you both the best!
  • Peyton
    Peyton T. Married on 07/20/2019

Ceremony officiant

My husband and I used Pastor Jessica's "Ceremony Design Only" package to prepare for our destination wedding in Italy. We had a family friend officiate the ceremony but he needed some extra support since he had never officiated a wedding before. Pastor Jessica met with us and our officiant to learn about our hopes and dreams for the ceremony. She then sent us an initial design using GoogleDocs and we went back and forth making edits until it was exactly what we wanted. She then met one on one with our officiant and offered him tips and coaching on how to lead our rehearsal and ceremony. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect and we were so happy we used Jessica. Our family friend sounded so professional and it felt so wonderful to have a family friend do our ceremony with such comfort and ease and with SUCH MEANING! Jessica really is a miracle worker, I was a little nervous before because I wasn’t sure how we were going to portray our relationship and we really needed help writing our own vows, she did an amazing job in every aspect and is so sweet too!

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Peyton! It was a joy to learn about your hopes and dreams for your ceremony and then work with Tom to make them a reality. It was fun to watch his excitement and confidence grow as the process progressed. I have no doubt he did a great job! Congratulations on your wedding!
    Marissa Married on 07/13/2019

Hands down incredible

PASTOR JESSICA IS PHENOMENAL! We cannot thank Pastor Jessica enough for officiating our wedding. Not only did she perform the ceremony flawlessly, she also took time to get to know us and personalize our special day. She sincerely cares about her clients! 10 out of 10 all day, every day!

She worked with us and helped us customize every piece of our ceremony. She has countless booklets and options from religious to non-religious available for couples to customize and make their ceremony one of a kind.

She is also incredibly organized. It helped take a lot of stress out if the wedding planning and coordinating. She helped run our rehearsal, and we felt completely confident in her ability to officiate our wedding smoothly. I couldn't recommend a better officiant. She made our day so special. We did a pre-ceremony prayer, which was perfect for us. We were able to clear our heads before our ceremony so that we could just focus on each other.

Hands down, the best! She takes the time to get to know her couples, is always a text or call away, is willing to help with pre-marriage counseling, gives amazing advice, and is a calming wave in the craziness on a big day.

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Thank you so much for placing your confidence in me, Marissa! A couple's wedding day is so precious and I was honored that you would entrust me with your big moment. It was a beautiful ceremony and I wish you and Greg all the best!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 06/08/2019

stop looking + book pastor jessica now

Living and working in LA we are used to having an incredible selection of options and were planning a kind of edgy, fashion-forward wedding in a gorgeous but very traditional part of the country (Sea Island, GA). So we were really struggling to find an officiant that could create a ceremony that was in line with our vibe and felt like “us.” We didn’t want to saddle a friend or family member with that responsibility, and everyone we found in the area was either too traditional and offered a very strict religious ceremony OR they were the anti-religious type with a super casual approach. I was feeling like, just because we don’t want a heavy church service doesn’t mean we don’t want our wedding ceremony to have some level of legitimacy and formality! So I knew we wanted to hire an official officiant but I was only finding extremes, I interviewed MANY of the top rated officiants in the area and was feeling SO stressed because this is not an easy thing to just randomly hire a stranger from afar to perform the most important ceremony of your life, right? I mean I was really stressing. Until…. I found PASTOR JESSICA. I can’t tell you what a HUGE relief it was and what a massive weight off my frantic bridal shoulders it was when I finally found her. Despite reaching out to her with just over a month until the date, she graciously accepted my desperate plea. Not only was I super last minute, I also had a very involved, unique and non-traditional idea I wanted to include for our ceremony, and Pastor Jessica was so down! YES she is an official pastor and leads a church, but she is also young and creative and cool and wanted our ceremony to really feel like US. She’s also an INCREDIBLE writer which if you haven’t figured out yet is HUGELY important if you are trusting someone else to write your ceremony (which you should, you have too much to do already). We gave her a pretty edgy essay that held a lot of personal meaning to us and she adapted beautifully to make it appropriate for our wedding ceremony. That takes a lot of talent. She really got to know us, in fact those getting-to-know-you sessions were actually really fun and provided a much-needed moment to reflect in the middle of the planning craziness. The questions she asks, and the level of organization that she has in terms of her system - not to mention the WEALTH of information she provides with her package in terms of just helpful ceremony guides and vow stuff - it really showed in our ceremony. The ceremony felt totally personalized, special, and you could really tell she “knew” us - even though we only met in person the day before at the rehearsal! That is MAJOR for anyone planning destination wedding or just super busy. Last, but not least, we got a surprise rain storm right before I was supposed to walk down the aisle - and let me tell you, this moment was when I was so grateful I had hired a PRO. My wedding planner ran in (literally one minute before we were walking out) and said we had to cut the ceremony down. I looked at Pastor Jessica panicked like what are we going to do?!?! But she was so calm I was instantly comforted. She didn’t bat an eye and just calmly went through the sections she thought we could cut without disrupting the flow and still maintaining the integrity of the ceremony, and handled it seamlessly. We even changed venues last minute huddled under a walkway in the rain, and she was so cool and confident that it really helped everyone else involved. No one even realized we changed anything about the ceremony! Now THAT is who you want up there with you on your day.

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Stephanie, this review brought tears to my eyes. Your generous words are a gift. Thank you. It was a thrill to be invited into your special day and I'm so grateful for the way you and Mike embraced me as your wedding pastor. The entire event was both breathtakingly beautiful and deeply meaningful. I will never forget the romance nor the drama of your ceremony in the rain. I wish you both the best!
    Leslie J. Married on 12/20/2018

Mrs. Johnson

Jessica was perfect for our ceremony! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to marry Kevin and I. Very genuine and caring and just what we were looking for!

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Leslie! I still can’t believe the rain cleared up just for your ceremony. Kevin’s vows to the boys were beautiful and the rainbow in the background was icing on the cake. I wish you both the best!
  • I
    Ishlah Married on 09/22/2018
    She was so Sweet and Very Professional if I had to Marry my Bestfriend again I would Choose Jennifer

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ishlah! It was a true honor to be a part of your special moment. I loved having it on the river at sunset. Best wishes!
    Caroline Married on 01/27/2018
    Andrew and I were married by Pastor Wayne at the beginning of this year. His professionalism is balanced with a true love of helping people with compassion and humor. Pastor Wayne blessed us by walking us through the whole ceremony process allowing us to be very comfortable and enjoy every moment of our wedding. He maintained the sanctity of the wedding ceremony and provided the whole congregation with a moment with God. Thank you!!
    Alaina Married on 07/01/2017
    Pastor Jessica was very intentional about making sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. She asked great questions that we didn’t even think about in order to bring out our personalities and ideas for the wedding. She took our suggestions and created something truly unique and beautiful. Her heart is to make your day as beautiful as possible and that’s so important to think about when choosing your officiant.

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alaina! It was an honor and a privilege to be a part of your special day. The candle lighting ceremony that began with the flames from your candles that eventually spread to the candles in the congregation was my favorite part and I know that you and Matt will indeed be the source of light and love in the world around you that you hoped you would be. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! All the best, Pastor Jessica
    Timothy Married on 10/22/2016
    I had Pastor Wayne officiate my wife and I's wedding and I was extremely happy. He was flexible for our rehearsal and even helped with ideas about setup and helped us plan out the ceremony to be the best possible. His experience helped tremendously and was very conscientious about our ideas and our vision for the wedding.

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Tim and Nikki, you guys rock. Thanks for your kind words. I was honored to be a part of your special day. The lake was such a beautiful setting for your ceremony. Many blessings on your precious family. -Pastor Wayne
    Sarah Married on 07/23/2016
    I knew the moment I started planning my wedding that there was no one else than Pastor Wayne that I wanted to officiate over my wedding. I have known Pastor Wayne and Jessica for many years and have seen other weddings performed by them, and could tell each one was special to them. Pastor Wayne took time to help us with writing our vows and gave us advice on websites to help choose music for the wedding. Thank you Pastor Wayne for helping make our special day perfect!

Premier Wedding Pastors JAX's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sarah, and thanks for including me in your wedding. I always love it when I get to marry two great human beings. Many blessings to you guys! -Pastor Wayne