Premier Sound DJs Reviews

167 | Buffalo, NY

167 Reviews for Premier Sound DJs

Gillian · Married on 06/16/2012

Cant say enough good about working with them. Our DJ was amazing! He was funny and kept the crowd dancing constantly. The music was non stop and went right into the next song which kept people moving. We had a huge wedding and more than half of the people were on the dance floor all night long. The photobooth attendant was super helpful and friendly as well. Our guests LOVED the photobooth - there was a line to get into it all night long. We have so many amazing memories because of these guys!!! Book them! Well worth the money and they will give you a discount if you book multiple services with them.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Shelley · Married on 06/09/2012

Eric did a better job then we ever could have imagined. We received so many compliments on his performance and we are still getting more each time we speak with friends and family who were at the reception. Premiere Sound comes highly recommended by us to people looking for a DJ. He definitely helped make our reception a great time for everyone there. From a bride's perspective, you know your DJ stole the show when all of the compliments go something like..."oh you look beautiful and your DJ was amazing" "your DJ was the best, I cant believe he got out there and danced, oh and you look great" I dont think we received one compliment that didn't somehow include Eric! Wonderful service.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2012

Jim and Eric of Premier Sound were amazing to work with. My fiance and I felt like we were listened to, understood, and well taken care of. The day of our wedding, Eric was so helpful in multiple ways. The music he played was great and his energy was awesome. We are still being told by friends and family that we had the best DJ they've ever seen!

Sent on 08/09/2012

B · Married on 05/26/2012

Our DJ listened to everything we said about music preferences. He was able to read the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the whole night! The most compliments from our wedding were related to the DJ and the music. They were completely set up when everyone arrived and they were very professional throughout the entire event. Highly recommended for any event.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2012

Our DJ was incredible. The music was everything that everyone wanted to hear. There were people dancing all night! Eric was awesome! He was very personable, talked to everyone, constantly checked in to see if we needed anything and just went above and beyond! We received so many compliments and would reccomend Premier sound to everyone.

Sent on 06/04/2012
  • F

Pat · Married on 02/25/2012

Premier Sound came highly recommended from several friends who used them and they did not disappoint at all. Jim was amazing to work with and had so many suggestions to assist with our planning. We emailed him quite a bit and he always got right back to us.

We used them for DJ, Photobooth and uplighting and the combination literally made our wedding. The room looked beautiful, the dance floor was packed and the guests absolutely loved the photobooth.

The toughest decision we had to make was choosing which of their specific DJs we wanted because each of our friends had used a different one and we had seen and heard such great things about all of them. Then after meeting with Jim we knew he would be great too.

We definitely learned that a DJ is a lot more than just playing music. The options available with lighting and the photobooth can make a huge difference in the overall fun and feel of the party. They provided a fantastic service and we will now be referring them to our friends.

Sent on 04/25/2012

Amanda · Married on 12/10/2011

We used Premier sound and eric was our dj. He was absolutely wonderful. He played all different kinds of music and paid attention to what kept the dance floor full. He also was helpful with anything we needed, even if it wasn't related to the music. I have a grandfather in his 90s and at one point, Eric had approached him and asked him if he needed anything. That pretty much sealed it for me! I have and would totally recommend them.

Sent on 01/13/2012

Katie · Married on 12/09/2011

I loved working with Premier Sound! I heard of them through my friend who also used Premier Sound for her wedding. Their rates are so reasonable and they are very professional. There were a few changes the day of the wedding that couldn't be avoided but everything was handled very smoothly without disturbing my special day. My DJ listened to everything I wanted and used his professionalism to make it work. The dance floor was packed all night with non stop dancing and happy guests!

Sent on 02/03/2012

Craig · Married on 11/18/2011

Premier was awesome! We originally had selected another DJ months before our wedding because that DJ was slightly cheaper and we thought he would do a good job. We were forced to cancel with that DJ 14 days before our wedding because we had trouble getting a hold of him on several different occasions and we were worried that he wouldnt even show up for our wedding.

I called Jim at Premier Sound and he was extremely responsive and professional. He was a life saver. We requested Pat as our DJ because he did a great job at my brother's wedding. Pat was great! He was very professional and he had a great personality. Everyone loved him. I would recommend Pat and Premier Sound to everyone!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Karla · Married on 10/29/2011

Premier Sound DJ "Pat" was awesome. He went over all the music, and every detail before the wedding day. He was engaging, so much fun... everyone danced and had a wonderful time. Music is so very important at any event, but at a wedding its top priority. Pat was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 11/23/2011
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 10/15/2011

I can't tell you how many compliments I've received about DJ Eric and his services on our wedding day. He went out of his way to make sure my husband and I were always happy and having fun. He even came onto the dance floor to help teach us and our guests some "new" dance moves. I will (and have already) recommend Premier Sound to anyone who is in need of DJ services! This company is Amazing! And they are a little cheaper than most other companies too!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Heather · Married on 10/01/2011

Premier Sound did an amazing job at our wedding. We had the entire guest list out on the floor dancing for most of the night!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Christine · Married on 09/30/2011

It was such a pleasure working with Jim at Premier Sound. He was so easy to talk to and made sure we were 100% informed. Even met us at our home for one of our meetings. He was professional yet made us feel as if we had known him for years. Our DJ, Eric Volk was outstanding. He kept us in the loop throughout our entire ceremony. He not only checked in with us, making sure we were ok, but also with our guests. We were truly impressed with the flow of the evening and the amazing job Eric did. When our grandparents were one of the last to leave the dance floor, you know it was a great time! Thank you again Jim and Eric for everything!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Erin · Married on 09/17/2011

We could not have been happier with our choice for a DJ! We have been at several weddings where Pat has been the DJ and when it came to our wedding, we knew who we had to call. They're always very professional, reasonable and, well, just nice! Pat kept our dance floor full all night and provided us with a last song that we'll never forget! (I guess that's his thing :))

Sent on 01/13/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2011

Definitely recommend!! Fantastic service! We couldnt of asked for a better dj !

Sent on 12/19/2011

Kim · Married on 09/02/2011

Premier Sound did an EXCELLENT job making our wedding memorable. The dance floor was packed from the start to finish!! And the up lighting is a must! The room had a 100% transformation due to the blue lights we had added! The room looked so magical! I would recommend Premier Sound to everyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2011

Premier was amazing, we had originally went with another vendor at first. After the first DJ not contacting or responding to us, we called premier two weeks before our wedding. The owner himself contacted me right away and did the process fast and painless. He was able to provide music for the ceremony and reception. We also had uplighting done in our reception area which was beautiful!!!! They were professional, understanding and quick to help!!!

Sent on 08/21/2011
  • Marghi

Marghi · Married on 08/06/2011

Jim was our contact and DJ for the day of our event. Our event was at the Marcy Casino, which is usually difficult for DJ's since the outdoor patio cannot be used for the DJ, even with the beautiful weather Jim was able to get everyone up on the dance floor. When the night ended people wanted to keep dancing! He made sure to call a couple days beforehand to discuss the proper pronunciation of everyone's names and he introduced them perfectly! I highly recommend Jim for your wedding reception.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Joe · Married on 08/05/2011

We were just married in Buffalo on Friday August 5th, John from Permier Sound was our DJ. I have been to a lot of weddings, even this summer i was at 5...he was by far the best DJ i have ever seen/heard. I even changed some things on the fly and he didnt miss a beat! Timing was perfect on every song, also announcements can sometimes be tricky or boring...he was great. Something we didnt have to worry about at all. We also did everything online, they sent us planners and also music requests we had to fill out, i was a little nervous not having an actual meeting with them, we could have if we wanted to, but we didnt need it, honestly not one mistake the whole time. Great kid, great company, made the whole day the best ever...

Sent on 08/22/2011

Julie · Married on 07/09/2011

Jim at Premier Sound was very professional and great to work with! Eric, our DJ for the evening was also fantastic!! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Rick · Married on 06/11/2011

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Not only was our DJ great (John), the owner himself came out to run the photobooth we rented so as to have someone there to encourage fun with the pictures and props. Everyone commented on how the music was not only age appropriate but it kept everyone dancing. The photobooth was the biggest hit of the night and we even were able to incorporate our wedding gifts (photobooth picture frames).
    I don't usually write reviews of companies I use, but this company deserved it. Premier Sound was honest about pricing and fair in comparison to other DJ services in the area. We had some issues with other companies we used for other services at our wedding but Premier Sound did everything they promised and I highly reccommend them to anyone else stressed out about planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Diane · Married on 05/29/2011

Eric was the DJ at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding a couple of weeks ago in Orchard Park. He was wonderful!! He kept everyone on track, was very friendly, interested, but not intrusive. The guests had a great time with him when he taught a group dance and he was constantly making sure the guests near the speakers wer comfortable. We couldn't have asked for a better, nicer, more considerate person to make our special day even more special. Thanks again, Eric!!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Annie · Married on 03/19/2011

I wish I could give 10 starts for value for cost. Eric was fantastic! My husband & I had such a great time, we did not want the night to end!

Sent on 04/25/2011

Laura · Married on 12/11/2010

We had the best wedding becasue of the outstanding servies Premier Sound provided to us. We could not have been any happier on the happiest day of our lives. I would recommed to anyone.

Sent on 04/25/2011

Carole · Married on 10/31/2010

Jim was our DJ via Premier Sound for our wedding reception. He was very responsive and friendly and he accomodated all our requests. Our families come from two different backgrounds and cultures that we wanted to celebrate through the music selection. Jim did a great job mixing up the international and English music and provide a very fun night for us and our guests. We are very happy with the great job that Premier Sound did.
    Carole and Sid