Premier Sound DJs Reviews

167 | Buffalo, NY

167 Reviews for Premier Sound DJs

Chad · Married on 09/16/2016

We used Premier Sound for our photo booth and uplighting for our wedding. We saw them at a bridal show and loved the look of their booth and the quality of the print outs. They were able to customize the photo strip to match our wedding invitation. We had a themed wedding and the invites were custom designed so this was a nice touch. The photo booth attendant was super friendly and upbeat (We've all been to weddings where the booth attendant disappears or doesn't seem helpful). The uplighting was perfect. They were able to change the color scheme for cocktails and dinner and then set the lights to dance lighting once the party kicked up. Communication was great, they did exactly what we wanted and what they said they'd deliver. We had a band or we would have used them for DJ also.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Bryan · Married on 09/10/2016

We had Erik Volk as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing. He kept everyone engaged, very accommodating, and was a lot of fun to work with. The administration before the wedding could use some refinement but as long as you request to meet the DJ beforehand, everything will be discussed.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Gretchen · Married on 09/03/2016

Everything we asked for and more!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

I was sooooo happy with Premier Sound and highly recommend Eric Volk, who I was luckily referred to! They have a very easy to use online song planner and online payment tool. Eric personally called me before the wedding to talk about the wedding style, wedding party and song list. He gave me his cell number and said to text him for ANYTHING, even a piece of gum if I needed it! He was so friendly, fun and always checking in to see how things were going. We told him about my MIL's name being Renee and how we joked about her nickname - Nay nay and that was her dance. He did a full instruction of how to "whip" and "nay nay" for the whole wedding - everyone was laughing and dancing!! Our dance floor was full the entire night, which was what I wanted. We also wanted a lot more hip hop later in the night, and he did a great job, staying until midnight! The prices were lower than some other DJ companies, who I felt did not offer such a personalized service. We also had a photo-booth included, which is SO WORTH it for a few extra hundred dollars. Use Premier, and ask for Eric if you can! They are an awesome company, and made our night very special.

Sent on 09/10/2016

We were VERY happy and pleased working with Jim and having DJ Eric do our wedding! He was so amazing and really made the night memorable for us and our guests. We did the DJ and Photo Booth package and it was perfect. They even kept the booth open a little longer because my husband and I were so busy and didn't get a chance to go in yet. There was someone there to monitor the booth for us and make sure our guests signed the book next to their picture. Overall we were very pleased working with Premier Sound. Everything we had to do for them was online which made planning the wedding from NC very easy.

Sent on 07/25/2016

We had DJ Rob last night for our wedding and he was phenomenal!! He kept the dance floor packed from start to finish. He kept all age groups happy by playing a good mix of songs and genres and always took requests. I highly recommend him and this company in general! Very kind people and clear communication.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2016

Jim and Rob (DJ) were absolutely wonderful to work with. We knew after having a brief phone call with Rob that we were paired with the right guy! He was so easy going and knew exactly where we were wanted to take our reception. Even day of, he was making just the right tweaks. He was warm and welcoming to a family friend who got up to sing and play our first dance and had everything set up. Our guests were dancing literally the ENTIRE NIGHT. I don't even think I got to say hi to everyone because I was dancing the entire night! He really did a phenomenal job and I would recommend him to anyone in the area.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Karli · Married on 05/21/2016

I booked Premier Sound for my wedding on May 21st, 2016. I was beyond impressed with the service from our DJ, Eric. He not only provided a wonderful energy to our guests but acted as our wedding planner. We would have been LOST without him. He showed up early and even was getting us drinks from the bar. He even had a emergency kit and had safety pins, thankfully because my bustle was not staying up! All of my guests were saying how wonderful he was. Weeks after my wedding when I talk to friends and family they say how much fun they had and how wonderful our DJ was. I would HIGHLY recommend them, they went above and beyond and I could not have been happier with my decision!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/06/2015

Premiere was awesome! Jim was very attentive to all our questions and requests we had in the months leading up to the wedding. Pat, our DJ, was awesome!! He came highly recommended by a friend of mine and I am so glad we went with him. He is a seasoned DJ and knows that a wedding can be a long day for guests, and good music keeps it going late into the night! He was funny, personable, outgoing, interacted with our guests, and kept us moving all night. He knows what he is doing!! We also went with the photobooth which was awesome. The quality of the photobooth was better than other booths I have seen. Our photobooth attendant did a great job of helping our guests utilize the photobooth picture book which we are so happy we have! We were also given a cd copy of all the photobooth strips PLUS individual photos.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Eric at Premier Sound of WNY is a great DJ!!! My wife and I were never disappointed with this company since the start of the process. My first conversation with Jim and Eric was a blast. There are tons of music choices on their website! The web page design is easy to work with. The planning form is awesome. You can pick your own music along with the outline of the entire wedding. The up lighting looks amazing. Jim and Eric are very professional. We both would recommend Premier Sound DJs of WNY! Eric you rock! Book early, Eric goes fast! By the way, Eric loves to Dance!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Krista · Married on 09/05/2015

Very professional and organized! Had a form to fill out and kept the events moving. Everyone was dancing all night!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Dana · Married on 08/22/2015

Erik Volk is the best DJ around! Look no further. Erik was very knowledgeable and experienced. He made sure to play all of our most requested songs on our list. You will pick all of your songs on the website. About a week before the wedding Erik called us. He made us feel very comfortable right off the bat.
    Erik was especially comfortable with same sex weddings. That was one question we always asked vendors.
    He didn't just do the music. He was right on the dance floor teaching the guests dances. I have to give him kudos since the dance floor was packed all night long. He also was like our personal assistant that night, always asking if we needed anything, even getting us drinks if we wanted. I feel like our reception went so smoothly because of Erik. He was like a wedding coordinator and DJ combined!
    I was pleasantly surprised when I saw lighting on the dance floor. I wasn't expecting that!
    If you are looking for an energized DJ who is thoughtful, knowledgeable, kind, and the hit of the party, look no further. Erik is your guy!
    We also had Jim, the owner, do the uplighting for us. It turned out spectacular! It was well worth the extra money (which wasn't that much).
    Thank you so much Erik and Jim!!

Sent on 04/09/2016

My fiance and I were very hesitant in selecting a DJ for our big day, since they can make or break a wedding. After reahing out to Premier Sound via email, we were immediately impressed by Jim's willingness to provide us with information regarding their rates, packages, and availability. Their pricing was spot on and his customer service won us over. We requested a younger, more upbeat DJ and he paired us up with Jay.

We didn't have an opportunity to meet with Jay in person before the wedding (we live cross country). He went out of his way to reach out to us by phone to discuss our music taste and preferences, which we found very thoughtful. He ended up being the perfect fit for our event and exactly what we were hoping for. He kept the party going, while also adhering to the older crowd's taste, and was overall a TON of fun! I highly recommend him to any couples looking for an energetic and upbeat DJ!

We also reserved one of their photo booths. The attendant who assisted with this was equally as upbeat and outgoing. The both itself was spacious and looked brand new, featuring a touch screen monitor. Premiere even designed a custom header for the photo strips that coordinated with our invitations. A definite must have!!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Molly · Married on 08/08/2015

seven years ago my sister booked Premier for her wedding and they made her wedding absolutely phenomenal (Pat was her Dj and he was such a blast). We decided to stick with the greatness and booked them four months before our wedding. One of the best parts about Premier is their extremely easy, and fun online event planner. You can choose your "must play," "maybe play," and "DO NOT play" lists, which was very helpful and fun to compose. about two weeks before the wedding we were told our DJ was Rob and he immediately reached out to us via e-mail to see if we wanted to meet up or talk to him on the phone about details. We did, since there were a few songs that may have seemed "weird." Rob assured me that everything was easy and not a problem to play.

During the reception everything was perfect: the sound quality, the music playlist, requests, and no OLD music that we didn't want. Rob was all about catering the music to what the bride and groom wanted and obviously adapted if needed. I wish we could have extended our reception another hour because of how much our guests loved the music. I can't say enough great things about Premier...we will always recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Kristen · Married on 07/18/2015

We used Premier Sound for DJ, photobooth, uplighting, and a custom monogram. We used Eric as our DJ after a recommendation from another couple. Eric was the best DJ! He made sure that my fiancé and I as well as our parents always had a drink or anything else we might have needed. He helped us with our receiving line and the order that things would go, he was much more than a DJ! Eric called me the week of the wedding to go over final details and told me if I needed anything that day he would be happy to do it, if I needed shoes, gum or anything like that just let him know and he would bring it. He was so friendly and easy to work with he truly made our reception! He played just the right mix of music so that people of all ages were on the dance floor all night. I had people asking me to pay him to stay later because they were having so much fun. Jim who was the contact person for everything was always great to deal with and very helpful. The photo booth

Sent on 08/02/2015

Gina · Married on 07/04/2015

We hired Premier Sound for our July 4th wedding and could not have been happier with them. Our entrance music for the bridal party was fairly complicated since each couple had their own theme song and they did a phenomenal job with it. We had DJ Erik, who was absolutely awesome!!! He kept the dance floor full all night and kept to our requests for what we wanted played and what we did not want played. He was very attentive to us the whole night as well. On numerous occasions throughout the night he would ask how we thought things were going and asked if we needed anything. He was very personable and very professional. We also rented the photo booth for the night and it was a huge hit. We received a scrapbook of all the photos at the end of the night and a week or two later we received the disc with all of the photos on it. Jim was also able to customize the background of the photo booth pictures with our invitation. I would 100% recommend them to anyone getting married in the future. They did a fantastic job with everything that we asked of them!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Christie · Married on 06/20/2015

Jim was the first person we spoke with Premier Sound and he was so GREAT! When we met with him we could really tell he was taking in what we were looking for. The other DJ's we had talked to just talked at us and didn't listen to us and would tell us how the night would go. Jim let us talk and heard us out. Whatever suggestion we had Jim really took on our perspective and it was great. He chooses a DJ that would actually run the event and Jay was who we got to keep our party going! Jay called us about a week out from the wedding and also did great listening and envisioning what were were envisioning. Our night was PERFECT! the music selection was EXACTLY what we wanted!!!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Susan · Married on 06/06/2015

Premier Sound DJs and Photo Booths helped make our daughters wedding perfect! Our DJ Jay was awesome. He played exactly what our daughter requested during the ceremony. He also DIDN'T play what the bride and groom didn't want played! He kept everyone dancing all night long and also took requests. We also had Premier Sound do up lighting which looked beautiful. The photo booth was also a big hit with everyone, both young and old. It was definitely money well spent!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Bethany · Married on 06/06/2015

I had premier sound as my DJ as well as using them for uplighting and the photobooth. First, they have an online planner where you put in the information for the day as well as the songs you want for dances/cake cutting, etc. It makes it really easy. They also let you pick songs that you absolutely want played, songs you would like played and songs you do not want played. I did have some questions along the way and my emails we answered quickly. Any requests I had we no trouble. My DJ was Jay and he was awesome. He called me a day or two before the wedding and we went over the whole day. I had him do my ceremony music as well (which I was nervous about since he wasn't there for the rehearsal) but he knows what he's doing and the ceremony music was perfect. He played all the songs we wanted and threw in some songs I didn't think of requesting but were hits with everyone. He was able to keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night, which was VERY important to us! I think a DJ can make or break a wedding and I'm so glad we got premier and Jay to do our wedding. The photobooth was a huge hit! They give you a book with all the pictures and even mailed us a CD with every picture as well! Jim even took our invitations and made the photobooth strips match! The uplighting made the venue look awesome, I again got total control and got to pick which color uplighting I wanted! Premier sound is awesome. If you want to have a fun wedding and let your guests have a great time go with Premier Sound!

Sent on 06/25/2015

When we first started planning our wedding, my then partner and I said that the two most important things to us were that there was an open bar and that people danced all night. Well the venue we found took care of the open bar, and thanks to Premier Sound DJs - people danced all night too!

We were planning our wedding from hours outside of Buffalo so we were relying on word of mouth and reviews from websites like this. We saw favorable reviews and decided to meet with Premier when we were in town next. When we met with Jim we saw how professional and accommodating he was. Their planning website is easy to use, and each time we had a question our emails were answered almost immediately.

Rob (the DJ actually on site for the wedding) knew how to keep the crowd dancing, and they all enjoyed. Jim was manning the photobooth and people were having a ball with that.

With as many things as a couple deal with to prepare for their wedding, it's nice to deal with vendors who are so accommodating and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/08/2014

Jay did a great job as our DJ. He had everyone out on the dance floor, from my 90 year old great-uncle to our teenage guests, and everyone in between! I loved seeing everyone dancing the night away, it was awesome!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Marnie · Married on 11/01/2014

Eric Volk was a fantastic DJ! He kept the reception moving and the guests dancing all night long. He was very accommodating and we were so pleased with him. I would absolutely recommend to anyone getting married in the Buffalo area.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Gillian · Married on 10/04/2014

We had Eric as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! From the moment we walked in the door he got us drinks made sure we were settled and up to speed on how everything was going to go. He kept us involved in all choices till the end of the night he was there to get anything and everything we needed, providing comedy along the way. Not only did he play amazing music but he kept the entire crowd involved all night including those who were unable to dance. I am not a fan of the cupid shuffle so I requested it not be played; him and I talked about this choice and compromised- he would cut it down and play it if we needed to fill the dance floor. It never played he found so many other good things and added stuff in as the night went on. He was extremely professional and funny I couldn't be more pleased and thankful that we chose him as our DJ.
    As for booking, I found them at a Bridal show everything was seamless- the portal provided is exremely easy to navigate and Jim is ontop of everything and helps with suggestions and songs. They both work with you right before to make sure that everything is setup and ready.
    Thank you Eric and Jim I couldn't be happier!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Lois · Married on 10/04/2014

Jay was fantastic he kept everybody on the dance floor. Thanks for a fantastic night.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Melanie · Married on 09/20/2014

Working with Premier Sound and our DJ Eric was perfect! Eric was so personable and willing to help with anything to make our day special. He played the best music and kept the dance floor busy all night. He was right alongside our groomsmen's antics and had people laughing all night long. I would highly recommend premier sound and DJ Eric! I know my guests haven't stopped talking about him!

Sent on 09/23/2014