Premier Planning and Events Reviews

Premier Planning and Events 3
Premier Planning and Events 4
Premier Planning and Events 5

Pamela · Married on 05/28/2017

Mrs. Jackson and her staff are very professional. From the viewing of her photo books, to booking her services, until the finished product.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, Mrs. Pamela, I enjoyed your hospitality, your time, and confidence in our company! It meant a lot to do this Military event, because I am also a veteran. We look forward to servicing you again.
  • Latosha

Latosha · Married on 05/27/2017

Mrs. Rosalind and her team (Premier Planning and Events) was Awesome. The service was amazing. I totally recommend Premier Planning. She make her client feel like we apart of her family.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you Latosha, I truly enjoyed you and your family. Weddings should be a joyous occasion, and my goal for all clients, is to give 120%!!! We love you both and wish you the best!

Katie · Married on 03/15/2017

Rosalind did the florals arrangements and tablescape for our corporate event. From beginning to end it was an absolute joy to work with her! She is professional, creative and beyond kind. You want her on your team! She handles all details beginning to end and that is worth its weight in gold. She loves what she does and that is contagious.

I cannot recommend her and her services enough. Can't wait to use her again!!

Thank you Rosalind!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Katie , it was an honor to be asked for your event. When a client trust me with 450 guest, I want to make sure everyone is happy. I look forward to working with you on any event. Thank you so much for our review.

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

Rosalind and her team are amazing. The entire time I worked with premier planning, Rosalind stayed on top of everything. She remembered things I told her I wanted since the very first time we met. She called/texted me on a weekly basis to be sure I did not need anything. She made everything so personal as If It was her on wedding. She is very professional and accommodating. She recommended the best venders, and went the extra mile to be sure that I was getting a good deal. On the day of my wedding, I was In tear's as I saw my vision come together. As I look back there is not one thing that I would change and that is the way it should be. Weeks after my wedding, I'm still receiving phone calls/texts/facebook messages on how beautiful my wedding was. I called Rosalind to let her know that I did now want to stop being her "bride". The experience was amazing, I hate it had to end so soon. I am so glad that we made the choice to work with her, and you should too! Book your event today!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Where do I start with this awesome couple? We had an adventure, with this wedding. This couple knew what they wanted, and communicated well. I enjoyed the challenge of the details! Thank you for being awesome clients. We are know family.

Carolyn · Married on 08/13/2016

It has been a pleasure getting to know Rosalind Jackson of Premier Planning & Events. I gave her the colors I wanted for our 25th Anniversary Renewal and let her work her magic. The beauty she created for our special day was truly amazing! We were more than happy with the coordination of the ceremony, beautiful linens, flowers, candy bar, the dinner was delicious and the service of dinner was great. Rosalind did a wonderful job. If you are thinking of having an event and looking for someone who pays attention to detail, professional, and dedicated to making your event everything you want and more, I would highly recommend that you give Rosalind Jackson of Premier Planning & Events a call, you will be glad you did.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

This Anniversary renewal, allowed me to understand the client and implement what they wanted with our busy schedules. Thank you for trusting in Premier Planning for your special day!

Kimbreyana · Married on 06/11/2016

Mrs. Jackson is very professional, creative, and organized. She brought my vision to reality. It was truly a joy to work with her to create an awesome event. She comes highly recommended. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, I would do it all over again, our goal is to please all our clients

Anissa · Married on 04/09/2016

Upon first meeting Rosalind, I felt like we were family. She was very willing to design and put together any ideas that I had for my event. She was always very honest regarding pricing and willing to take losses in order to ensure I was satisfied. Eventhough we had planned how my event would look, my event was beyond what I had paid and dreamed for. Thanks so much for your hard work and , YES I would recommend her to anyone that wants a phenomenal event .

Sent on 12/13/2016

Latonya · Married on 03/31/2018

I really appreciate your staff for everything you have done for me and I am so over joyed that it was a success. Thank you again. You're the best. Sincerely the Moore's

Sent on 04/15/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

It was my pleasure, to carry out your vision. I enjoyed our friendship that we have developed. If you ever need our company please feel free to contact us, we will be right there.