Premier Photobooth Rentals Reviews

37 | Belmar, NJ

37 Reviews for Premier Photobooth Rentals

37 Premier Photobooth Rentals Reviews

Jenny · Married on 11/26/2016

Premier photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Elayna was so easy to work with, she was super friendly and always got back to me within hours- great service- highly recommended

Sent on 12/05/2016

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Hi Jenny & Gerrit, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you both! CONGRATS and keep in touch! -Elayna

Connor · Married on 11/18/2016

It always seems weird when you leave ratings that are 100% across the board, but in the case of Premier Rentals it is completely accurate. My wife and I went back and forth on whether or not to rent a photo booth until a month before the wedding, and when we finally decided to go for it, Elayna and everyone there could not have been more accommodating. They had our quote almost immediately, and any time we had questions they were there to answer them, and that was even before we had the wedding,

On the day of our BIG DAY, the photo booth was set up by the elevator at our venue, and it became the BIGGEST hit of the reception. Literally, a crowd of what seemed like the entire wedding was gathered around wearing all of the super fun props they had. Even my Grandma got in there!! And if all of that wasn't great enough, Premier Rentals put together a photo album of all the strips for us to take that night, and they sent us a USB with ALL of the full photos, needless to say that has provided a lot of entertainment for us newlyweds.

I would recommend Elayna and Premier Rentals to absolutely anyone looking, they truly provide A+ service and they made my wedding day that much ore special.

Thanks you guys!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Connor & Emma, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you both, and - not to mention - the wedding was absolutely beautiful! Keep in touch, and CONGRATS again! -Elayna, Manager

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Elayna at Premier Photobooth was such a breeze. She made the whole process so seamless and easy as she would follow up, reply to e-mails on timely manner, and helped create/set up the booth beautifully. True professionals and great to work with. We highly recommend their services.

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Hi Emily & Chris, Thank you so much for your kind words! CONGRATS to you both! -Elayna, Manager

Christopher · Married on 11/05/2016

Elayna was great! Our guests had a blast with the photobooth and she did a really great job with the album/guestbook filled with photos from the photobooth. My wife provided some decorations for the photobooth background and they had it all setup perfectly for us. We have some hilarious photos now and I would recommend a photobooth as a great party favor for your wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Hi Chris & Emily, Thank you so much for sharing your experience! What a gorgeous wedding you both had! Keep in touch! -Elayna, Manager

Kelsey · Married on 10/21/2016

Professional and fun! Every single one of my guests raved about the Photobooth and having copies of my own to keep was fantastic. I loved the set up and the fact that everyone was able to have a copy of their photos to keep and share. I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking about having a photobooth at their event.

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Hi Kelsey & Vincent, Thank you so much for your kind words! What a beautiful wedding you both had! -Elayna, Manager

Alaire · Married on 10/07/2016

We could not have been more pleased with our Photobooth! Our attendant Elayna was super friendly and an absolute pleasure to work with! There were so many props and the quality of the prints came out great! The booth was a huge hit with our guests. I would highly recommend them for any event especially a wedding because people are still talking about it! Thank you again!!

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Alaire & John, Thank you SO much for your kind words! Congrats, again to you both! Keep in touch! -Elayna, Manager
  • W

Walter · Married on 07/08/2016

The level of service was amazing! This company is a must for any event or party. Elayna was so professional and her expertise is unparalleled. I would suggest Premier Photobooth Rentals to anyone that wants bring their event to another level.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Hi Katie & Walter, Thank YOU so much for your kind words! It was a honor to be a part of your special day! --Elayna, Manager
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/30/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Elayna from Premier Event Rentals as our Photo Booth Attendant on our wedding day. She was punctual and respectful to us and all of our guests. She went out of her way to make sure that everyone that visited the Photo Booth had an amazing experience! She was social and upbeat! Elayna event sent us a link to all of our photos as well as a flash drive of our images in the mail! We will treasure them forever! We would recommend Elayna and Premier Event Rentals for all of your photo booth needs!

Wendy and Michael Del Vecchio
    Married April 30, 2016
    The Ashford Estate

Sent on 05/16/2016

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Wendy & Michael -- THANK YOU for your kind words! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your wedding and help make some awesome memories for you both! --Elayna
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 04/02/2016

The photobooth was great! Everyone love it and it was big enough to fir several people at once. Everyone at the company was easy to work with and I would highly recommend.

Michael · Married on 10/23/2015

We used Premier Photo Booth Rentals for our wedding at Lambertville Station on October 23, 2015. Elayna was absolutely a pleasure to work with. She exceeded our expectations in every way. The guests absolutely loved the photobooth experience especially all the different props that Elayna brought along with her. The book she put all the photos in is such a great keepsake since wedding photographers take mostly photos of you and family the photobook was a great way to capture all the other charades going on with your friends throughout the night. And within only days after the wedding Elayna sent us all the photos on a flash drive. I would highly recommend Premier Photo Booth Rentals for your next event.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Michael & Chris -- Thank you! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your special day! Keep in touch! --Elayna, Manager

carly · Married on 09/06/2015

Elayna was absolutely amazing to work with.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Hi Carly & Chris! Thank YOU for your kind words! Your wedding rocked! All the best to you two! --Elayna

Lindsey · Married on 11/22/2014

When it was time to begin planning, my husband and I were searching for entertainment options and ideas a little different than what has become the norm or something that we have already experienced at weddings we had previously gone to. We found that and then some with Premier Event Rentals and their Flip Book booth.
    The team in place at our reception were so cute and fun. They got everyone involved, from the oldest to the youngest. Just about every one of our guests tried it out- some multiple times. It captured a fun, special moment (or two) in time that they could put in their pocket and easily take home to remember our wedding forever. At the end of the night we were even given a box with a copy of everyone’s flip book.
    It’s was a nice alternative to a photo booth that most of our guests had never seen prior to our wedding night.
    My husband designed all of the print and signage for the evening. The people at Premier even let us create the cover that would be on all the flip books. They were easy and nice to work with throughout the entire process.
    Our wedding the best night ever and the Flip Book booth gave it that extra special touch!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Hello Lindsey and Stephen, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your special day! All the best to you two! -Elayna & Lauren

Patrick / Courtney · Married on 07/20/2014

The unforgettabledj staff was AMAZING. You can tell they have been doing this for quiet long time because they are very professional, quick in getting things done, and they tell you every single problem you may find along the way....Their work was great, We recommend!!!

We used Premier Photo Booth Rentals for our August 16th wedding. We absolutely loved our photobooth and so did all of our guests. It was the highlight of our wedding for sure! Elayna from Unforgettable Dj's was a dream to work with, she took care of everything and communication was GREAT! Which is huge when you are dealing with a lot of different vendors. What we loved most about the booth was that it was not just a small photobooth that could fit 4 people, it was a large curtained off area... many people could fit in at once, which made for some hilarious photos. The photo booth attendant was awesome! and after it was all over we received our photo book and a drive with all the photos. We loved the props provided as well. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you two! All the best to you two! -Elayna

Jarad · Married on 05/23/2014

Absolutely the highlight of the wedding. SOOO much fun !! Forget the guestbook - this album IS your guest book - only like 100x more fun and meaningful =D

Sent on 05/28/2014

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Hi Jarad and Carrie! THANK YOU for your kind words! It was a great wedding and we are so honored to be a part of it! All the best to you two! Keep in touch! -Elayna

Our open-air photo booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding. I loved that our guests had the option for either black & white or color photos. Elayna was responsive and professional from the start... I felt at ease during the whole process knowing she had it all under control.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! All the best to you two! -Elayna

Cheryl · Married on 02/28/2014

The photo booth services provided by Premier Event Rentals was amazing! They went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and to please our guests the night of the wedding. All of our guests loved the photo booth and I have heard non-stop compliments regarding this part of our big night. My husband and I love looking through our scrapbook, pictures, and videos from that night. We are so pleased that we chose to use Premier Event Rentals for our photo booth and will recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making our night so memorable!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Hi Cheryl and Tom! Thank you SO much for your kind words! It was a honor to be a part of your big day! I am SO happy everyone enjoyed the booth! -Elayna

Jonathan · Married on 10/11/2013

Elyana was great. Attentive and quick. She let everyone know what to do and what choices they had. We'll be recommending her to everyone!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Hi Jon! Thank you SO much for your kind words! Wishing you and Lauren the best! -Elayna

Kristin · Married on 08/24/2013

Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. The props were perfect and the option to have black & white as well as color photos were great. The appearance of the photo booth was great too - with a white curtain so it blended with the decor of the room. It was really easy to use as well. The scrapbook was a great idea however I would have like to have more pictures fit into the scrapbook. There was so much activity that it was filled rather quickly. All in all its a definitely must in my opinion!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Hello Kristin! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Ryan! I am so happy to hear everyone had a great time the in the Photo Booth! Again, Congratulations, and hope all is well! -Elayna

Melissa · Married on 08/09/2013

Premier Event Rentals was an amazing addition to our wedding! All of our guest had a blast choosing props and getting photos taken!! Everyone got to keep a photo strip and we got to keep a copy to create a guest book. On top of that we even received digital copies on a flash drive! Elayna was wonderful! Extremely professional and on her A game! I highly recommend this company!!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words! Your wedding was off the chain!! I am so happy everyone had a great time in the photo booth! You and John were an absolute pleasure to work with! Good luck with everything!

Maribeth · Married on 07/27/2013

This company is a pleasure to work with. They are reliable and responsive to any questions you may have. Everyone at my wedding had an absolute blast with the photobooth, and the photos are priceless treasures for our guests to keep! The best is that they give you a scrapbook and flashdrive of all the photos taken at your event for you to keep as well! I would highly recommend Premier Event Rentals!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Maribeth! Great working with you!
  • MARE66

Elyse · Married on 04/19/2013

My Husband and I are beyond happy with the professionalism and service provided by The Premier Event Rentals Team LLC. They are so accommodating and flexible when it came to discussing wedding details and the options related to the photo booth. All of our guests enjoyed the props that came along with the rental. The photo booth team also had additional suggestions to enhance the photo booth experience. They have great ideas! I will enthusiastically recommend them to all of my friends who are getting married on future dates. Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Kevin · Married on 03/16/2013

We rented a photo booth from Premier Event Rentals for our wedding, and could not be more pleased with the experience. The booth was a huge hit with our guests, and the staff were kind and courteous. We highly recommend this company.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Kevin! It was a great pleasure working with you!

The photobooth was a hit with guests at our wedding and a huge bonus for us! We now have fun photos/notes in a scrapbook to look back on!

I got the photobooth through the incredible Chris Garrow of Unforgettable DJ's and mostly was in contact with Elayna about photobooth. She was always very quick, friendly and informative in getting back to me with any question I had leading up to the event. It was a truly a pleasure to work with them for such an important event and I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Premier Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate it!

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2012

We rented a photobooth for our wedding on July 28, 2012. It was so much fun, and our guests all loved it! The attendant was professional and knowledgeable. There were great props, and we loved receiving the scrapbook filled with our guests photos. We bought photo frames to go with the photobooth and used them as our favors!