Premier Entertainment Reviews

Premier Entertainment 1
Premier Entertainment 2
Premier Entertainment 3

Clarissa · Married on 09/15/2012

I love Premier Entertainment! I used them for my dj/MC for my own wedding, and recommended to my friend, who also used them this past weekend! They are up to date, and with their service, you can tell they are very experienced and knowledgeable - not just with American Weddings. My friend and I both had Randy to MC our weddings - awesome guy! Make an appointment with him and you will understand why! Randy is very creative, funny, and not cheesy at all!

Randy invites other suggestions and ideas that will make your wedding original, different, memorable, and caters to all age groups. I.e...bios, non-cheesy games, etc. The guests will be kept entertained while eating and he has the right type of music to set your type of mood for your wedding. I appreciated the little details that he suggested, which made a whole bit difference! I.e.. for my wedding - he incorporated a few Vietnamese songs. I don't know any, and never been a big fan, but wow, he had a list of them, and my family felt even more acknowledged and had a GREAT time! (It was an interracial wedding.)

You can't go wrong with this vendor, make a consultation appointment, and prove me wrong!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Clarissa,
    Thanks for the kind words. It was so great to see you and Brian again! I'm glad you got to see what a great experience it is as a guest as well as a bride! Keep spreading the word and I'm sure I'll see you again.

Carlo · Married on 09/15/2012

Premier Entertainment with Randy Bartlett provided excellent service. You're not JUST getting a DJ service with Randy, you are getting a Masters of Ceremony service. If you want to be cheap and not entertain your guests and just get a mere DJ and take your chances with getting a fair or poor DJ. Randy is not your guy. But if you want professionalism then Randy is worth every dollar you spend!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Carlo,
    Thank you! Unfortunately, most people just don't know the difference between a DJ who makes announcements and a true Master Of Ceremonies. I'm so honored to have been a part of your wedding. You and Diana have such a blessed life and it was exciting to have been a part of your celebration!

Nina · Married on 06/16/2012

Randy at Premier Entertainment did a wonderful job at our wedding! He wasn't just a DJ but really the Director of the nights events. He allowed us to just relax and enjoy our evening. The night goes by so fast and no matter how well you plan there is always something that puts you a little behind. Randy did an amazing job of keeping us on schedule and adjusting the evenings events as needed. When we hired Randy we hired him to be our Master of Ceremonies. One of our favorite things he does is the way he introduces the Wedding Party. He tells a brief story about your bridesmaids/groomsmen introduces them with a music clip. It was really a nice way for everyone attending to see the connection the bride/groom have with the Wedding Party and a fun way to poke a little fun at them too. This is just one example of what Randy does if you hire him and his team. They also handled our ceremony music, video montage, uplighting and photobooth. Our video montage told our story as we grew up and how we came together. It was a nice touch. The photobooth was a huge success and we highly recommend it! Randy provides an open air photobooth with props. It was so much fun! Lastly I don't want to forget about the DJ service Randy provided. It was fantastic and really spoke to the type of evening we wanted to have which was a huge party. We really didn't give a ton of guidance here except to say we wanted our guest to have a great time and they absolutely did. Of course we did suggest a few songs we wanted to hear along with different types but for the most part they played what they felt the crowd wanted to hear. It is now a year later and we still have people tell us what an amazing Wedding we had. Many say they are going to steal our ideas for their wedding and we always say a lot of those ideas were Randy's. If you haven't picked a DJ/Enertainment Guide we would highly recommend meeting with Randy at Premier Enertainment.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Mike · Married on 06/10/2012

So much more than a DJ! Premier Entertainment was the single best vendor choice we could have made for our wedding. Initially I thought I was looking for a DJ, but after talking with Randy, I immediately realized how much I didn't know about the flow of the wedding and how to coordinate everything from the arrival of guests, to the ceremony, speeches, dinner and ultimately the reception. Premier Entertainment was fantastic at not only helping us script the entire flow of the wedding, they came overly prepared to make it go off without a hitch. I cannot imagine trying to coordinate everything without them.

Being on a tight budget, I initially thought the cost was tough to justify (at this point I'm thinking I just need someone to play some music and entertain the guests) but after going through the entire process and working with Randy through several meetings to make our dream wedding a reality, it became so apparent at how much value I was getting from their services. My wife and I are incredibly busy and flexibility to work with a true professional when it was convenient for us was priceless. They took so much stress out of the wedding planning process and on the day of the event we were able to actually relax and enjoy it. It was so comforting to know that we had a few dedicated people focused on the making sure everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. We really could just let go and enjoy the day. I would highly recommend anyone planning a wedding to get in touch with Randy and Premier Entertainment. They are the absolute best in the business. Oh, and if you're on the fence about the Photobooth, GET IT! The pictures we have from that night are priceless.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Mike & Teresa - thank you for allowing us to share in your celebration. I know how important it was for you to have an incredible day with your friends and family and we were honored to be a part of it. Have a wonderful life together!

We contacted Randy 3 days before our wedding after a last minute review of our budget. Like a lot of couples, we decided early on that the wedding was expensive enough without a videographer, and that the memory of our big day would just have to live on through the photos (photographers are sooo expensive!). At the very last minute, we decided that photos wouldn't be enough, but how would we find a videographer in time?! I did some quick research, and made a few phone calls to find out what kind of money we would have to shell out to get a quality videographer on such short notice. Most of the companies I contacted didn't even bother to call me back, and the few that did wanted nothing less than our first-born child for their services. But Randy was a life-saver. He was very professional and happy to help us out for a price we could afford. He sent two videographers to capture every moment of our day and we are SO happy with the results! In the end, we received a blu-ray and 3 extra DVD copies of our video for our families. His team captured every word and every moment of our day for us to re-live over and over again, and to share with friends and family who weren't able to make it to the wedding. THANK YOU RANDY!!! We highly recommend Premiere Entertainment to anyone looking for reasonably priced, high quality (and even last-minute) videography.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2012

If you want your Wedding to be remembered as "The Best Wedding Ever" by all of your friends and family, then Premier Entertainment is the best option for you. Randy's fun personality and his attention to detail make for any event to be a great one. He has many great ideas to implement into the wedding day that will make your wedding stand out.
    When we first sat down with Randy, he asked us "What is the most important part of your wedding?". We let him know that the most important part in our eyes was that all of our guests have a lot of fun and walk away remembering our wedding as being the most fun they had ever had at a wedding before. We definitely met that goal and surpassed all of my expectations. Randy is very professional and very detailed down to the minute of your wedding day. The transitions from different activities are flawless, with no downtime. The only bad thing about this, is that after you attend a wedding with Premier Entertainment, the rest of the weddings you go to just won't be the same. And the main reason for that, is that now you know just how good a wedding can be. I highly recommend using Premier Entertainment for any special day.

Thanks again Randy!

Ryan and Krista

Sent on 11/30/2012

Krystle · Married on 04/28/2012

Randy and his team at premier entertainment were amazing to work with. They exceeded my expectations and made the entertainment and flow of my wedding perfect! We also incorporated many of their ideas into our wedding such as personalized wedding introductions and newlywed game. Randy had a timeline and took on all the organizing of the line up of the ceremony to all the little reception details that my husband and I were able to just enjoy our wedding as we knew and trusted that Randy had it all under control. Randy and his staff are highly recommended by my husband and I to Anyone wanting a entertainment service!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Bob · Married on 12/18/2011

Premier Entertainment took the time to understand our desires, our wishes, our stories, and our dreams. They personalized their services in ways that enhanced our wedding ceremony and reception creating a blessed and memorable experience shared by us, our families and our friends. It was romantic, fun and filled with joy and laughter. We never had to worry about what would happen next as Premier Entertainment coordinated the entire reception for us; their professionalism and performance was extraordinary.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Bob. It was so great to see you again after all these years. What a wonderful new family you've created. Thank you for letting us be a small part of that.

Alexandra · Married on 11/18/2011

I have copied a letter I wrote to Randy, the owner of Premier Entertainment and it sums up my review of his company. Please read below.
    Randy,
    I wanted to thank you for being our MC for our wedding. You made our day so perfect and so special! We could tell that you have a great deal of experience and expertise that allowed our evening to go very smoothly and just the way we wanted. During the time we spent with you while planning every portion of our wedding we learned how important it is to have someone well trained and with a great deal of experience. When Marc and I started planning our wedding, we came up with what was really important and what was important for both of us was to have a really fun night for all of our guests with a great party excitement feel. Once we realized that we thought of how we can make that happen. Money was not unlimited so we wanted to make sure we put it in the right place. If we focused on flowers, food or the dress that can only be enjoyed so much by the guests but if we want the night to be a great party then we realized that we needed a good MC. So Marc and I both agreed that we would focus in our money on a good MC. After our first couple telephone conversations and our first in person meeting, I looked at you as if you were our Director of our wedding. You would be in charge of what is happening, what is going to happen and how to make it happen. But, instead of a Director who makes their own creative decisions, you made our night the way we wanted to make it. And it was amazing because we weren't even sure how we wanted it until we had some meetings with you and you asked us questions and determined what it was we wanted. When it came to the garter belt toss, I cringed at the idea but it was something that my husband wanted so Randy talked us through the processes and came up with some really creative ideas that were amazing and our guests just loved it!! Randy, you also had us give some adjectives on what we wanted our wedding to be and towards the end of the planning sessions we had with you, you reviewed them and said that we listed "funny" as one of them but we had not incorporated fun into it yet. You came up with idea of the BattleAxe game and I gotta be honest with you, I was a little skeptical. It didn't sound very funny and I was very anxious on getting to the dancing portion of the wedding (I was worried about wasted time) but we talked more about it and you promised me that it would not take very much time for it at all and you would be brief with it. I am so thankful that we did it because it was so incredibly funny and all of the guests got the biggest kick out of it! Randy, you are an amazing MC and worth every penny! I cringe at what could have happened at our wedding if we went with someone "a little less expensive" to save a buck or two. After the wedding, I had heard from our bridal party different instances where they had noticed that something unexpected or difficult arouse and you handled it in such a way that Marc and I had no idea and things ran smoothly. That is what we paid you for and we appreciate it! You made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! Oh and another thing I wanted to add, the rehearsal. I had decided to pay a little bit extra for you to come to our rehearsal so that you could lead it and be in charge of it. That was so worth it! It was great as the bride to just show up and have you take care of being in charge and telling everyone what we wanted to happen and what to do especially with all of your experience!
    Thank you Randy for making our day amazing! I have had several guests who came to the wedding already come up to me and tell me that was the best wedding they had ever been to and I truly believe that it was mostly due to you!
    -Marc and Alex Johnston

Sent on 12/15/2011

Lindsay · Married on 07/16/2011

Randy and his staff were absolutely amazing!! Randy helped make our planning process a little more smooth and offered great ideas for our reception. All of our guests had a great time at our wedding and I received many compliments on our DJ. Thanks Randy =)

Sent on 09/24/2012

Desirae · Married on 05/21/2011

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Randy was my saving grace and made my whole wedding run smoothly! Everyone had a fabulous time and I seriously believe that randy has been touched by the DJ hand of god!

Sent on 09/19/2012

R · Married on 09/24/2010

Randy is your man, he has experience beyond belief, he did an amazing job at keeping everyone laughing, dancing and having a GREAT time at our wedding all night long! We were so happy with the services provided by Premier Entertainment, Hands down the BEST!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2010
  • regancy

Kelly · Married on 07/17/2010

Randy is the absolute best master of ceremony ever! It is now almost 6 months after our wedding and I still have guests talking about him and even have friends asking for his phone number to book him in the future. Randy keeps the flow of the wedding going perfectly and has a great speaking voice. He read our love story to our guests and did such a great job of keeping everyone entertained throughout the story. Randy listens to his customers to find out who they are and tailor the wedding day to their style. We played a great game during our wedding reception and everyone absolutely loved it and everyone was laughing through the evening about it. Those are the memories we will cherish forever and it is all thanks to Randy and his DJ team. Don't look any further, contact Randy and book him! Randy will take your wedding to higher level!

Sent on 12/10/2010

Myla · Married on 06/09/2018

Randy with Premier made our wedding a very memorable one. We heard so many comments like "Your wedding was the funnest wedding we have ever been to," "That was the most thoughtful wedding." And all our guests were right. It was a down right blast and so personalized to us. We loved the individual introductions for each member of our bridal party. The surprise finale had me bawling happy tears. A night I will truly remember for the rest of my life. Thank you Randy!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Danna · Married on 12/08/2016

If you are looking for a "DJ" for your wedding, look no further than Randy. His team, lead by him is the best decision I made while planning my special day. He met with us as many times as we needed him to with the goal of making our wedding memorable and special. If you listen to his expert advice, he will give you so many ideas as to how to WOW your guests, the only question will be how to NOT use them all. He talked us into things we didn't want to do, like a photobooth, and he was right about everything. He received so many compliments from my guests, and he will from yours too. Look no further, he's the professional, he's your man! ...And his team was great too!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

I highly recommend Randy and his team. They did an incredible job with our wedding. The attention to detail was amazing. From the bridal party introductions to a surprise final song to dealing with losing power on the property and being behind schedule, they made everything seem easy and stress free. We had a wonderful time at our wedding and I know a lot of that is because of Premier Entertainment. Highly highly recommended.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Ashley. It was an honor to work with you and AJ!

Kelsey · Married on 06/13/2015

One of our biggest fear was that we would get a DJ that talked on the mic all night (like at a club) and disrupted the flow of the night. Randy put these fears to rest right away. The first thing he said was, “ I don't make unnecessary announcements. If I need to find the father of the bride for a speech, I go and personally get him.” Randy works in a team, he is the MC (keeps the schedule and flow going) and then someone works on the music. This really helps the night flow seamlessly and was a huge reason we picked him. Randy was our first meeting for a DJ and after our meeting we got into our car and my husband said, “ I don't think we need to go to any other meetings, we need to work with him.” We needed someone that could hold our hand through the process but still give us a say in creating what we wanted. Randy gave us a lot of information and tools to help us figure out what we wanted. One of my favorite things at the reception was how we called the tables up to the buffet. Each table had a song from a movie/TV show that represented us. Guests listened for their song to get called up. Our guests loved it because they got involved, they liked hearing the different songs and trying to figure out what movie/TV show it was from, some people got up and danced their way to the food table, and it allowed people to mingle. One of my cousins was at the table that was called up last and my mom went over later and said, “ I am sorry you were the last table and had to wait a little longer” and my cousin said, “ Are you kidding? We had the best table song!” Looking back at our wedding, getting Randy was the best and one of the most important decisions we made. He made our evening everything we wanted (and more) and our guests left with smiles on their faces and sore feet! Whatever your vision is Randy can help you achieve it, and no matter what your budget is, Premier Entertainment is so worth the money!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was an honor working with you at such at awesome venue! Here's to a wonderful life for you and Jeff! Keep boxing!

Everyone was professional, excited about filming my wedding and responded to my emails quickly. Miranda (the videographer) was very nice, she didn't get in the way, and helped out (when she could) in other ways besides video. I would highly recommend Premiere and Miranda as the videographer. I didn't give value a full 5 stars only because I thought a couple of the places the video got shaky (during the ceremony) could have been cut and went to the other camera shot, since there are two cameras. Besides that, the video turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2013
  • Clnakisha

Colleen · Married on 08/08/2009

This DJ service was wonderful. I saw the owner do my friend at work's wedding and loved him. Unfortunately he was already booked on our wedding day but we had a wonderful husband and wife team from his company. They were very sweet and professional. They did a wonderful job setting everything up and organizing all the ceremony and reception music. We loved the intros and short stories they told when our bridal party entered the wedding reception. We also liked how they used our engagement details and our relationship history to tell a special "love story" to our guests during dinner. They have some great games, too, if you want to play a quick game to get your guests involved. We were very impressed with this company and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great, fun, and professional DJ service. In addition, they had some great lights you could use to accent color on the dance floor or in parts of the wedding reception room.

Sent on 07/01/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2012

All the comments that i received from my friends and family were very positive. Most said it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been to.

The dance floor was completely full the entire night!

They walked me through everything that was needed for the flow of the wedding. I just had to say yes/no/ and pick the occassional song.

The wedding photo booth pictures were crystal clear, and I was given a thumb drive with all of the individual pictures and all of the pictures set up as they printed.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Melissa. I'm glad you and Tommy didn't blow away! Denice was delighted to work with you both on the windiest day of our entire careers, and I heard all great reviews from our staff as well!

Kathryn · Married on 05/19/2012

3.0

Randy provides excellent service and thought of all the little things we didn't - which was especially important since we didn't have a wedding planner.

He's on the pricer side but he is a professional and definitely made the wedding have the feel we were going for. He spent a lot of time with us and tailored his services to our personality.

We didn't even think to have videography or lighting but Randy gave us a deal and I am SO glad we got both services in the end, they were worth it!

The best thing about Randy are all the special touches he adds that engaged our guests and helped to make our wedding a blast!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Kathryn. We had a wonderful time with you and Mc and I'm so glad you enjoyed all the extra touches we provided for you. I'd love to see some of the photos from the room - it looked gorgeous with the decor and uplighting! Ice, Ice, Baby.

T · Married on 09/03/2016

3.5

Randy and Denise from Premiere Entertainment were wonderful! Randy was always willing to lend a helping hand, providing my husband and I examples on what has worked well in the past and what hasn't for other couples, serving as more than just the emcee but really the "master of ceremonies". If anyone can wrangle a rowdy bunch of wedding goers it's this team. Their flexibility, professionalism and patience was so valuable during a stressful, but great event. If you're wondering, you should absolutely, go with Premiere!

Sent on 09/08/2016

4.2
      3.5

Randy is a very personable individual, easy to talk to, easy to spin ideas off of. Great at taking our ideas and helping us tweak them to make them even better. The in-person meetings are quite long, I would ask him how long he thinks the meeting will last prior to sitting down with him so that you are prepared. Meeting could easily take 2-4 hours. Very nice guy. Good at what he does. Less for you to worry about on the big day.

Sent on 08/13/2013