Premier Entertainment Reviews

Premier Entertainment 1
Premier Entertainment 2
Premier Entertainment 3

Lanee 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Hands down the BEST INVESTMENT in our wedding!

Premier entertainment was absolutely AMAZING! It was quite honestly the best investment I made in my wedding. Randy and his team were ultra-professional, and provided us with our dream wedding we had always hoped for. I would recommend Premier Entertainment to ALL of my friends and family. You鈥檒l be so happy you used them! Oh, and definitely upgrade to the photo booth. You鈥檒l be thankful for the extra pictures every time you look through your wedding albums! Thank you Premier Entertainment for giving Jeff and I the wedding we always dreamed of, and MORE! Love LaNee, Jeff, & Jordynn Small. Xoxoxo 馃槉

Sent on 02/06/2019

Binta 路 Married on 05/25/2018

Randy with Premiere Entertainment was AMAZING. He is more than a run-of-the-mill DJ. If you want someone to just show up and play music then he's not the vendor for you. Him and his team emceed and dj'ed both our ceremony and reception. He really works with the couple beforehand to get to know them. He crafted great intros for our wedding party and found other ways for us to thank our special guests. He helps you plan a truly amazing wedding that is unique to the couple and he uses his extensive experience and great ideas to make it special. You will NOT have a "typical" wedding that feels like everyone else's. There were a few traditional things my husband and I were not interested in doing and he gave us great alternatives that were a hit. He made sure to know what the most important things were to us during the planning process and helped us make sure they happened. He's very professional, prompt, flexible, and gets down to business all while making the process fun. A few hiccups came up during the reception and he was able to readjust and keeps things running smoothly and the guests didn't know the difference! At the very start he was open and honest about the services he provides and at what price point, and will be honest if he is the right person based on what you're looking for. He DEFINITELY made sure our day was special and as stress-free as possible. So many of our guests told us afterwards how great it was. I would recommend him hands DOWN.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Grace 路 Married on 12/16/2017

Planning and executing a wedding is no easy feat and sometimes choosing vendors can be the most challenging part. You want to ensure you choose professionals you can trust to make your wedding visions a reality; you want to work with people who actually care about you and want your wedding day to be just the way you want it. Choosing Premier Entertainment for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Randy and his team were so professional and friendly. They had so many amazing ideas to offer, yet always made sure the final decision was up to the bride and groom. They spent as much time as they needed to ensure everything was prepared for the big day and went above and beyond what was asked of them to make the wedding truly spectacular. From helping us incorporate priceless moments into our ceremony, to writing and announcing creative introductions of our wedding party, to allowing my groom and I to dance on the clouds for the first dance, and to hosting the most amazing photo booth our guests have experienced; I can鈥檛 imagine my wedding without Randy and his team at Premier Entertainment. Premier Entertainment added such unique and personal touches to our ceremony and reception that made our guests feel not only present for our special day, but truly a part of it and that is something I am so grateful for. Thank you for making our wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Kristine 路 Married on 10/27/2017

Premier Entertainment has made our wedding reception a huge success and fun. A lot of our guests said it was the best wedding they have been to. Randy walked us through and made our reception a personalized entertainment. He also helped me find videographer and photobooth at the last minute. Will definitely recommend him.

Sent on 01/23/2018

A 路 Married on 10/14/2017

The Premier team was great to work with. Very accommodating and helpful with music selection, planning, and wedding details. They helped make our day so very special. Well worth the money. Can't go wrong!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Kassandra 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Overall I've never seen a DJ like this, absolutely amazing. There was never a dull moment and the party kept going all thanks to him!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Tasha 路 Married on 08/25/2017

I cannot begin to explain what an amazing job Randy and his team did at our wedding. I was referred by a friend after seeing how smoothly (and fun) her wedding night was. He is very detailed, and thoroughly goes through every moment of the night. I have heard nothing but RAVING reviews after our wedding in Tahoe this summer. They loved the shoe game Randy suggested for us, complimented how perfectly the music, announcements, games and dances captured my husband and I as a couple. It couldn't have been more "us". I could go on and on! But i cant forget to mention his wonderful wife. She was a HIT at the photo-booth. She kept everyone so engaged, suggested fun props for everyone and was a burst of energy. Remember these are all compliments of our guests! My husband and I couldn't catch all the details, and they surely didn't go unnoticed by our friends and family. Randy and his team are truly experts in their field and more than anything want your special night to be perfect for you. Thank you Randy!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Valerie 路 Married on 08/19/2017

My husband & I hired Randy for our daughter鈥檚 wedding & the first time we met it was like meeting an old friend. He had some great ideas and listened to my daughter & her fiance鈥檚 Ideas for what they wanted. He also had some great ideas that we hadn鈥檛 thought of. He was patient and very flexible. Randy & his team made our daughter鈥檚 wedding very special and created some very special moments, especially for their last dance. They were worth every penny and I would do it all over again.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Joshua 路 Married on 08/05/2017

Couldn鈥檛 ask for a better company than Premier Entertainment. Every meeting with Randy felt like sitting down with family and planning a great party. The entire crew was fantastic and we loved every moment we spent with them. We had so many of our guests and family tell us how it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to! And it鈥檚 all thanks to Randy and the crew! :)

Sent on 12/19/2017

Jonathan 路 Married on 08/05/2017

There are so many people that could have pressed play to the music at our wedding...and if that is all you need, feel free to pass on Randy and Premier Entertainment. If what you're looking for is the smoothest, most accommodating master of ceremony and DJ experience you could ask for, then look no further! My wife and I live in Texas and worked remotely with Randy as he got to know our family and the people who are important to us. From my first conversation with Randy (which was close to an hour), I knew I wanted to work with him. There was one special moment that he made for us that was completely unexpected and a gift from him and his team...let's just say it made my wife become a little glossy eyed! We had the perfect wedding and that doesn't happen unless you have the perfect vendors! Thank you Randy for helping make our wedding one that was simply perfect.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Evie 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Randy was spectacular! He made sure our wedding was the perfect blend of my personality and my husbands. He helped us incorporate new fun ways to get our guests laughing and enjoying the evening. We had a coloring contest, the "Village People" visit us, and the top 10 reasons my husband and I are perfect together. I have had so many compliments on our unique first dance song that Randy helped create. And the surprise at the end was something I know we will never forget!
    And for the videography.... such spectacular footage of the day! Being a shyer couple I was worried about having people having a camera on us but the entire team felt like old friends that we hadn't seen for a while. My husband and I couldn't help but laugh and enjoy ourselves with the fun crew and we love being able to watch our special day!
    Instead of worrying about where I needed to be or making sure we got to each activity (i.e. introductions, speeches, cutting the cake, ect.) I was able to enjoy the day and take each moment in and I know that's because of the work of the Premier Entertainment team! I would without hesitation choose to work with this entire team again!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Kerri 路 Married on 05/20/2017

To say the least, Randy made the memories I love about our wedding. When we first met with Randy we were planning on getting a cheap DJ to just play music. After 15 minutes with Randy we were convinced that he was the man for the job, literally no matter the cost. We were having a pretty backyard kind of wedding and being an event coordinator myself I was worried about the little things that just come up, as they always do, and who would have their eye out for them. For us, that was Randy. After our first meeting with Randy we pretty much begged him to be one of his few couples he takes each year now. Every worry we had about transitions in the day and random times without entertainment disappeared after meeting with Randy. He had us fill out ten pages of paperwork and asked us in person about twice as many questions. This way we had all our priorities straight, we discussed plan B鈥檚 with any family drama or energy from the crowd. He helped us plan some unique moments that really reflected us, like helping us time handing out the lunch boxes to our guests, also it was Randy鈥檚 idea for us to hug everyone as we walked in the reception, that felt so us and so natural. All of the suggestions Randy made, even with things I thought might go well that he disagreed on, he was so right. He clearly has made a career out of weddings, I have not met anyone else who really understands the feel and uniqueness of a wedding as Randy. He was precise with the timing, responsive with all questions, and supportive in any way possible. Randy is the reason I didn鈥檛 know anything about family drama happening at the wedding. Randy and David (Groom) had a plan for when things went awry at a previous meeting and Randy attended to the need, again without me knowing anything! Randy also made our officiant send all of the documents/writings he was going to be using in case he didn鈥檛 show the day of the wedding. At the time we thought this was a bit too much, but then it almost happened and Rand

Sent on 12/24/2017

Renee 路 Married on 04/09/2017

I used Randy tide this past year for a 60th surprise wedding party and our wedding. You meet with him before your event and he takes care of it from there. He just miraculously makes it special day amazing. He is worth every penny. He鈥檚 amazing.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Premier Entertainment 4
    Premier Entertainment 5
    Premier Entertainment 6

David 路 Married on 02/19/2017

Randy made my wedding day so unforgettable and easy. I knew from the moment my fiance and I sat down at our planning session that I would not have to worry about a thing on the day of our wedding, because it was being handled by a professional that really cared about making the day exactly what we wanted. There was laughter, there were tears, there was endless dancing. It was everything I could have ever hoped for.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Sheryl 路 Married on 11/18/2016

book them ! they will make your event a hit !

Sent on 12/14/2016

Ellen 路 Married on 10/30/2016

Loved working with Randy and his team for our wedding. Randy is wonderful to work with. We met with him initially for him to get a better sense of who we are, and how he could help make our event special. He clearly cares about his clients in that he wants to get to know you on a personal level to make the ceremony personal as well. Randy is a master at what he does (as a master of ceremonies) and can read the room, adjusting the activities to fit the crowd. We also had the photobooth, which was a big hit and popular with our guests. All said, we cannot emphasize enough how much we enjoyed having Randy and Premiere Entertainment at our wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Tiffani 路 Married on 10/16/2016

How do I choose 10 stars?? No seriously, working with Randy and his team at Premier was a true experience. We had never imagined someone so vested in bringing our entire vision to life. I can honestly say from beginning to end Randy made our special day that of perfection. Flawless. I know every bride would like to say their wedding was perfect, but I can confirm ours truly was, without exceptions. We planned our California wedding from our current residence in Philadelphia. We were referred to PE by our venue. We called PE after meeting with other "DJ services" face to face and some we spoke with via phone. Randy answered on our first call. We mentioned we had a "few questions" and 2 hours later we had a new friend. There was an instant connection with a person... Not the business, not with service provider, but a genuine person vested in our wants and needs. This was about 8 months prior to our October wedding. we booked immediately. A couple things out of character for us. 1st, we had never met him in person so we would normally be hesitant. 2nd, PE was a tad more expensive than other entertainment companies in the area. Not for a second did my husband and I hesitate. We knew immediately the quality we would be getting would far exceed the cost. Please keep in mind you don't just get a "DJ Service", Randy is one of few certified entertainment directors.We contracted PE for Sound, lighting and photo booth. In return we received so much more. The planning that goes into this one day is unimaginable. Every small detail was thought out.I actually feel guilty because I didn't really have to think much about the entertainment, Randy walked us through every step of the way from the ceremony, to the dinner, speeches, bio's, wedding party introductions to dancing and special dances. Randy was in touch with all of our family members in advance to assure speeches and special touches went off without a hitch. see more on my yelp review...

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Y

Yun 路 Married on 09/11/2016

My husband found Randy from the venue鈥檚 suggestion list. There are three DJs in the list, we met them all. They are different and good in their own ways. Randy impressed us most. The first meeting with him pretty much made us to decide to go with him. Randy gave us a very good and clear presentation of what he can do for our wedding. I was very impressed by his ideas and how he understands his role in a wedding. His team is not only an excellent DJ, but also an excellent entertainment director, who knows how to control the flow of a wedding and how to lead to a perfect wedding as we wish.

I have to say, what Randy did is beyond my expectation. He told us that one of the most important things in the wedding is to make guests feel involved by their willings rather than leaded by DJ鈥檚 orders. I absolutely agree and I knew it was not easy. Luckily, Randy showed us how good he is in my wedding. He managed the whole flow so smoothly that I didn鈥檛 feel any gap during the whole night. He is very professional. He knows what he is doing. One very sweet thing he did is that he took high light of speeches over the night and played it in the end of reception. It was a surprise. I loved it.

Also he gave me good ideas of doing the bride and father dance. It was excellent. My father was surprised and all my friends were impressed by what I did. Thanks Randy.

I am very glad that we had Randy working for our wedding. I highly suggest him for your wedding. He is very professional and he knows what he is doing.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jenny 路 Married on 07/01/2016

Randy Bartlett is simply put, the best person to have on your wedding team. He is just amazing.

He asked us what words I wanted to describe how I pictured our wedding. I said, "Best Wedding Ever," and "Amazing," and "Super Fun." And let me tell you, not only did my now husband and I enjoyed ourselves and had a BLAST, but our family, coworkers, and friends are STILL talking about how amazing our wedding was. And yes, a lot of how THEY described our wedding was what I wanted our guests to experience. He's incredibly detailed, knows what he's doing, knows how to do it, listens to you, works with you in ways you wouldn't even expect, and just goes ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty. He feels like a friend who would do anything to ensure your wedding happiness.

Everything was flawless. Randy is a detailed person and truly CARES about his clients and giving them the best and giving them a stress-free as possible wedding experience. There was a lot of homework on our end to do, but everything was necessary and now that our wedding is over and was an absolute success, we are SO THANKFUL we decided to work with Randy and his team.

We purchased a package from him. It included Randy who was the MC and he pretty much acted as the main coordinator for the ceremony and reception. He worked with the food service staff, the wedding venue coordinator and our photographers to ensure every bullet point of the night was done and flowed smoothly. The package also included a photo booth with unlimited prints and props, a videography team, lights for the reception room for dancing and ambience, and microphones and speakers for the entire wedding from start to finish. No regrets on purchasing this package and paying a little more. It made the whole wedding feel like it was on a whole different level above any other wedding I've ever been to. And I've been to a lot of weddings.

Randy and his team are the best there is. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We were honored to play a part in your celebration and help you have such a great wedding day. I've seen your wedding video now and it came out great as well. I hope we've spoiled you for all "typical weddings" forevermore!

Nancy 路 Married on 06/25/2016

As soon as my spouse and I met with Randy Bartlett, we were sold immediately! Randy had so many creative ideas for our wedding, including table songs for managing the buffet line-up, selfie dance with the bride and groom, and an added special touch by providing a recorded toast from the father-in-law who could not attend the wedding due to distance and traveling difficulties. Randy and his crew were professional, courteous, and knew just how to make our wedding a memorable event for all those in attendance. We certainly recommend Premier Entertainment DJ and MC services.

Sent on 12/11/2016

James 路 Married on 06/04/2016

When you are spending tons of money on a venue, catering, photographers, etc., you might start thinking you should try and save some money somewhere--maybe on the DJ and MC. It's only music, right? You can't take the music home with you. I know it is hard to spend so much money on something that you can't hold in your hand and keep, and you probably have a friend who knows someone who will do it for a few hundred bucks, right? It's actually kind of annoying how everyone seems to know someone who you should hire.

Well, the memories of your wedding are something that you will hold and keep for the rest of your life. It has been only six months, but I still smile when I think of our reception. I have had many people tell me that our wedding was the best they ever attended. I know it was the best I ever attended. I think a large part of that is due to Premier Entertainment.

I am glad we did not try to save money by going with someone else because I believe that the money spent on Premier Entertainment was the best-spent money of our wedding. They are more than just a DJ. They pretty much made our whole wedding keep moving smoothly and on schedule. Randy is the master of getting people who usually don't dance (like me) to get out on the dance floor. If I had it to do over I might pick a different venue or a different photographer (almost definitely a different photographer), but I could honestly say I would pick Premier every time!

And if you are questioning whether the photo booth is worth it, it is! It was such a huge hit. It's crazy how much fun people have with that considering almost everyone already has a camera in their pocket (cell phone). We bought the magnetic photo holders and used them as our party favors for the guests.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Mark 路 Married on 06/02/2016

Getting a DJ/MC was one of the few things that I was in charge of (groom), so I wanted to be sure not to mess it up. I pored over reviews of several DJ's and decided to send out a questionnaire for each to fill out (I've found that using reviews alone can be quite misleading). Randy (Premier Entertainment) was one of the few vendors to actually provide answers to all of my questions, and I could also tell that he put considerable thought into his responses. Due to the quality of his responses, I decided that he definitely warranted a phone interview. On that call, Randy absolutely blew me away with his experience, and helped me see what makes a good DJ vs. a bad DJ. To prove what he was talking about, he even sent me videos to watch showing the difference between DJ's telling crowds to behave a certain way vs. that behavior happening organically based upon the mood that he sets. Anyway, I was convinced that this was the way to go, recommended him to my (then) fiance, and she wholeheartedly agreed. It was an easy decision to book him for our wedding at the Grand Island Mansion (Walnut Grove, CA).

It doesn't stop there, however. After he was already booked, Randy and I had conversations about how to make the wedding special for my bride, and one thing that I knew was bothering her was that so many of her friends and family were far away and wouldn't be able to attend. We decided that a really cool way to make her feel loved was to have them all leave a message on his voicemail, and he would play those messages at random points during the reception. I was pretty stoked to see the result. When he played the messages for her, she was instantly in tears and was incredibly touched. To top things off, he played snippets of our wedding in a grand finale to bring the reception to a close, which blew us away. Randy is the best!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Andrea 路 Married on 04/09/2016

My wedding day was a complete success thanks to the MC, Randy, and his professional crew. I met Randy at my sister's wedding back in 2011, and was very impressed with his work. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted Randy to be part of my special day also.
    The preparation process went very smoothly. We had 2 meetings with him prior. He also responded very quickly to email. You can tell he loves what he does and works hard to personalize your wedding the way you want it. He also has many great recommendations based on all his experience, which is very helpful in the planning period.
    The wedding day was incredible. I trusted Randy, which allowed me to relax and thoroughly enjoy the day! In our package, we utilized the up-lighting, open air photo booth, DJ, and videographer. Miranda (the videographer) was also very pleasant and receptive to work with. We also had video montages for the father-daughter and mother-son dances. Our parents loved this surprise addition, and made the wedding that much more personal. Pricing was very reasonable and definitely worth it.
    We received numerous compliments from family and friends. I would 100% recommend Randy with Premier Entertainment. It was such a beautiful day, and I thank them for everything they made possible!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Andrea. It was so great to work with your family again and Chris was just incredible to work with as well. I hope life is settling in for you now and can't wait to see you both at the next wedding!

Ryan 路 Married on 11/22/2015

Randy and the team with Premier Entertainment were fantastic! Having a friend who is in the wedding industry, we had an idea of how important a good DJ and MC would be for our wedding day. Knowing cost is always a factor, Randy worked with us and provided exceptional service and creativity for wedding experience. We had also not put much thought into getting a Photo Booth for the wedding. Randy and Premier Entertainment were able to provide the Photo Booth option which was an absolute hit at our wedding! And now we have all the photos to look at and remember all the fun that we and all our guest had. Another option that was presented to us was for a videographer, we decided to do it and enjoyed the experience of working with them to capture our wedding day in video for us to look at later, knowing we miss plenty throughout that day. Randy was also extremely helpful and creative in the whole planning and preparation for the event, and with all the exceptional planning and working with the on-site staff the event went off as planned. This was nice feeling with all the extra things to worry about on our wedding day. I would like to say, without premier entertainment I'm not sure our wedding day would've been as memorable as it was. We've had incredible feedback from our guests on what an amazing wedding it was, and I give that credit to Premier Entertainment for making this day the best day. Out of all the money spent for a wedding, this was the BEST money we spent in can't think Randy enough.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Kristen 路 Married on 10/17/2015

It sounds cliche to say that I fell in love on my wedding day. What ISN'T perhaps so cliche is that I fell in love with our MC, Randy Bartlett. Randy was recommended to us as a DJ and MC by our good friends who were married a few years ago. Their words exactly were "Whatever your budget, he is worth it!" From our first meeting with Randy, we were floored with his attention to detail, clearly apparent expertise in his field, and the kindness and compassion he showed in getting to know us. Randy spent several hours working with us before our wedding to truly understand our vision, our priorities, our style, and our hopes. At each planning appointment, my husband and I walked away with an amazing amount of trust in Randy and a greater reassurance that our wedding was in the best of hands.

The day of the wedding, Randy far surpassed my expectations. Every wish we had was carefully integrated into the day. All of our requests were met, and we felt a great ease in knowing that Randy would make sure everything went smoothly. Randy orchestrated the "emotional flow" of the evening; he is a genius at reading crowds and knowing how to gently move from each and every important moment. Our night transitioned effortlessly from serious to emotional to funny and to pure fun, and everyone walked away commenting on how everything just seemed to roll. Randy also went above and beyond to include a few special surprises for me and my husband that made our night and still bring tears to our eyes. Every moment was perfection, and every moment was under control.

When my maid of honor and I sat down to debrief after what every one of our guest called "the best wedding ever", we determined that there was one particular person that took our wedding from great to spectacular, and that was Randy. If you want the most amazing wedding, then I can't recommend Randy enough simply because he is like your fairy godmother- he will make all your wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Kristen. It was a pleasure and an honor to work with you and Matt and your entire family. The tears and the hugs at the end of the night from your entire family is why we do this. Have a wonderful life with Matt and keep in touch!