Premier Entertainment Reviews

9 | Kansas City, KS

9 Reviews for Premier Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nancy · Married on 09/17/2011

Danny did the music for our ceremony, the projector for our slide show, and the djing for our reception! He was fabulous, for all three!

He called me the week of the wedding, to go over all the details, and even played some songs over the phone (my mother in law, and husband, did a unique dance), to make sure they were the correct versions we wanted!

I got his information from my best friend, who was married the year before and used him. I will definitely continue to pass his information along to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 09/23/2011

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2009

Danny was great!! Perfect DJ! Danny keep our event organized and was very friendly to all of out guests! Highly highly recommend Danny!!

Thanks

Sent on 03/15/2009
  • sarawilwed22

sara · Married on 09/27/2008

Danny was unbelievable!!! He sets the tone for your wedding just like a DJ should, he comes through with everything, he gets the crowd going, and pleases the bride and groom with any request they may want. He is so professional, but as fun as my friends that I have known for years. He treats you like royalty.He was worth every penny and then some.... He is so affordable and came through in every way. You can tell Danny loves what he is doing it is a passion of his. He even drove all the way up to St. Joseph, MO. for no extra fee!!
    Thanks so much Danny
    Love Sara and Adam Ward

Sent on 10/03/2008

Lindsey · Married on 09/06/2008

Danny & Lindsey were so great they adhered right to my playlist and kept the party going all night long. Danny was easy to meet with great communication at every step. His personality is laid back, but he kept everything moving along as we were a little late getting the reception started. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/22/2008

K · Married on 10/15/2005

Danny is laid-back, but organized and very detail-oriented, which I really appreciated. I gave him a pretty specific play list and I saw his wife had it printed off and was using it at the reception. For our First Dance, etc. songs, I had my husband burn a CD because Danny and I had talked and I know he didn't have the specific versions I'd requested. When we arrived at the reception, the files didn?t burn property and the CD didn't work. From what I understand, Danny sent his wife out to buy the stuff we were missing and had it ready when the time arrived. (I missed all of this but got the story later.) We were so appreciative of their help and all their hard work to make the reception a success. When speeches got too long -winded (some really terrible ones) he cut in with the music and kept it light and fun for everyone.

Sent on 03/26/2008

Danny is the DJ you want at your wedding for many reasons. First, his price is very reasonable. Second, he knows what music to play when to keep the guests entertained and up dancing until the very last song! Third, Danny doesn't try to steel the show with funny acts, games or props. His song choices are all he needs. Finally, Danny is very easy to work with.

Danny had been a DJ at another wedding we attended which is how we found him. At both weddings he we knew how to please the guests.

After all the formalities, we were able to dance quite a bit throughout the night and had a great time!

Of course, no one is perfect. Danny is a little slow to respond to emails. He was quicker at returning phone calls.

We are so thrilled we choose Danny and if we ever need a DJ again he'll be our first call.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Allison · Married on 09/05/2009

Danny did such an amazing job at our reception. The dance floor was never empty. We gave him some music preferences, but wanted him to just go with the flow and read how things were going. He knew exactly what to play and kept everyone entertained. He also checked in with us multiple times throughout the reception to make sure we were happy with how things were going. Everyone was talking about how great the reception was and I know that it had a lot to do with Danny. And the added bonus with such great service is that his price was far better than most of the other companies I researched. Go with Premier Entertainment!

Sent on 09/08/2009

2.0

Danny was fabulous my guest still say how he was a great DJ. He was dressed professionally he walked around mingled with guest. He kept the music going and he made sure that the night was going well for my groom and I.
    We liked how he interacted with our guest. He did not just stay behind his equipment and that was refreshing. His pricing was great and he was flexible as we got married out of town in a barn. He worked with us the week of and got the finishing details to stuff and handled things we did not think about. He could of been a little more responsive at the start of our selection, but WOW did he come out on top!
    Use Danny at premier Midwest and you will so happy!

Sent on 07/23/2014
  • W

Brad · Married on 03/12/2011

0.0

My original communication with this DJ was fine for the first few correspondences. After sending an email with a date and time to meet, I didn't hear back from them for over 2 weeks so I followed up with another email and they stated they didn't receive my email with the date and time.

We finally agreed upon a date and time to meet Danny and Lindsey (whichever one was replying to my emails) at their "office" to discuss them DJing our reception. Less than a week after our last email communication to meet on Saturday at their office, my fiance and I pulled up to a building with a ReMax sign on it and we were a little puzzled. We were expecting to see some type of sign for Premier Midwest DJ since this was their "office," but there was only a sign for ReMax visible anywhere on or around the building. We went inside and spoke with the receptionist who then called Danny's office. Nobody answered so the receptionist left a message. About 10 minutes later, the receptionist called Danny's cell phone and again nobody answered so she left a message. Five or ten minutes later, Danny called back and the receptionist handed me the phone. Danny had no idea he was even supposed to meet with my fiance and I, let alone sound like he knew anything about who we even were. He stated he and his wife could drive the 30 minutes from their home to the office to meet with us, or reschedule. I told Danny I would talk it over with my fiance and call them back.

Needless to say, my fiance and I left the building and didn't call them back. Not very professional service to set an appointment and not have communication between the husband and wife about meeting a potential client. I provided my and my fiance's phone numbers and we didn't even receive a call or email apologizing for not keeping the appointment. Even after I sent an email the next day letting them know we would not need to use their service due to what happened, I still received no apology.

Sent on 03/17/2011