Premier Entertainment Reviews

101 | Douglasville, GA

101 Reviews for Premier Entertainment

101 Premier Entertainment Reviews

Kris · Married on 08/08/2018

The experience with Premier Entertainment Atlanta was seamless from beginning to end. Their website is easy to use and helps to organize all aspects of the music throughout the wedding day. We specifically requested DJ Biggz based on his reputation, watching video clips of him in action and his genuine love for his job. DJ Biggz did not let us down; he was absolutely amazing! My wife had a vision to have an elegant wedding and a club-like reception and DJ Biggz executed perfectly. The dance floor was packed all night long, in fact, guests were dancing during dinner. We will be booking him again for our 1 year anniversary party!

Kelcey · Married on 05/26/2018

Premier Entertainment D.J Services, Lighting and Photo-booth were awesome! They came to Huntsville AL and made sure our wedding was a night to remember! We had numerous people compliment us on the variety of music and how the DJ played for all generations! We definitely wanted our wedding guest to party all night and that is exactly what we did!

Marlena · Married on 08/19/2017

Anthony was wonderful! I had some questions and he certainly answered them. He took charge, in a good way, and hosted the whole evening! All of the kids LOVED him! I highly recommend him!!!

Delmon · Married on 07/02/2017

Excellent DJ. Anthony was extremely professional, entertaining and accommodating as it relates to all of our requests. Outside of the bride/groom, the DJ is the life of ones wedding. Anthony made our night a magical one and we continue to get calls about him from friends and family. He's definitely getting a referral from us!

Krishonta · Married on 06/24/2017

Dj Anthony and his crew set the vibe. It was a great experience. We wanted our guest to have a great time and DJ Anthony definitely did that for us. Our family is still talking about it. I highly recommend. The prices is almost very reasonable.

Jodi · Married on 06/10/2017

Anthony was better than I could have imagined. He was unhappy with the lack of dancing going on so he got on the dance floor himself to make all of my guests feel comfortable with dancing. You will not get a better DJ!

Christina · Married on 06/03/2017

Anthony was absolutely incredible! He got everyone on the dance floor and made the night transition seemlessly. He kept the party going all night and everyone had a blast! Thank you so much Anthony! Everything was perfect!

Kayla · Married on 05/07/2017

Anthony was great, No complaints

Taniesha · Married on 04/29/2017

Anthony was everything we were looking for in a DJ and more. His responsiveness was beyond amazing. His flexibility and willing to work with us is and was so appreciated. .he made some of our impossible request come to life with no hesitation. Thank you Anthony for making our wedding a blast.

#thedurandssayido

Patti · Married on 04/02/2017

I can't even begin to express how happy I was with Premier Entertainment! DJ Fred Grant was amazing and his host made the whole evening perfect! Thank you for making it a night to remember! We loved you both!

Janeka · Married on 02/11/2017

Bbaaaaaaaaabbbbyyyyyyyyy when I say we absolutely LOVE Tomat and Brandon!!! Man they are an all star team.... Just know we will be using y'all services again!!! Thank y'all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Breanna · Married on 12/18/2016

Perfect job! We really enjoyed the interaction that the DJ had with the crowd. We really loved that he went into the crowd and danced with us all to really get the party started!

Breanna · Married on 12/10/2016

I could not be more pleased with the fantastic service! You were flexible when we changed an entrance song literally at the last minute and you had everyone up dancing. Our wedding was the best party ever and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much for making our wedding so fun!!

Keon · Married on 11/20/2016

Anthony and his team did a phenomenal job at our wedding. They catered to our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Due to the weather (freezing cold on 11/20/16), we were forced to do a room flip inside. With a limited time to turn up, Anthony got the place jumping from left to right with the Palance!!! He was so kind to handle some special requests and his team was super professional. I would also like to comment on the excellent job they did with the uplighting for the room and a super awesome photobooth! Our guests were truly amazed by their wedding experience and we thank Premier Entertainment for making our special day such a tremendous blessing. Without reservation, we highly endorse their services! Their charisma, care for detail and quality service is all you need to make your event special!

Thanks again,
    Kishauna & Keon
    Bride and Groom 11/20/16

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Anthony was great!!!! We enjoyed him and will use premier entertainment agian. We partied all night and our wedding was everything we dreamed it to be.

Cayley · Married on 09/24/2016

Anthony was AMAZING! Our ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception were all so lovely thanks to him! Premier Entertainment is the BEST! You will be glad you booked them! :)

Kristi · Married on 07/09/2016

Mr. Biggs is awesome! He will create the type of atmosphere that you like for your special event. Our reception was rocking!!!

Marc · Married on 07/04/2016

The DJ did an exceptional job at my Daughters wedding. Very professional, interacted a lot with the guests and by the end of the event, everyone was commenting about how good he was. Most of the guests said that this was rhe most fun that they had ever had at a wedding. We also had a photo booth which was a big hit also.

Celisa · Married on 07/02/2016

Fred was our initial contact, but we had DJ Biggzii and King Franchize at our July 2016 wedding. They took our (very) limited suggestions as to what we were looking for music-wise, added their spin and somehow everything came out just right! These two are very energetic and they exude good, positive vibes! At the wedding quite a few of our guests commented on how great the DJ was and wanted to know where we had "found him". Several days after the wedding, I had 2 wedding attendees contact me to ask for the DJ info. Book with Premier Entertainment - you won't be disappointed!!

jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

You were FANTASTIC!!!! We loved everything you did and all the music you played and how engaging you were. (and sweet!).....Thank you for everything! Hugs and Kisses!! Jenn (tell Fred I said hi and thank you soooooo much!!)

• Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 03/11/2016

Premier Entertainment did a wonderful job at our March 11, 2016 wedding. The music was on point! The DJ knew just how to keep our guests motivated and happy. Also, Premier Entertainment provided the photo booth rental and up lighting for our wedding which added a great touch to the reception and the photo booth was a great wedding favor to our guests to remember our special day.

Susan · Married on 02/06/2016

Premier Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were absolutely amazing to work with and they had everyone up on the dance floor having a blast the entire time! I highly recommend Premier Entertainment!! We will most certainly be recommending them to anyone we come across needing their services. Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception an affair to remember!
    Sincerely,
    Reese and Susan Harry

J · Married on 11/28/2015

Very professional. Always knows how to make the program flow even when I don't give him the timeline and/or playlist.
    Also very prompt in returning messages and phone calls.
    Thank you Tony!

Leah · Married on 10/11/2015

Premier Entertainment Atlanta is awesome! DJ Biggz was the DJ for my wedding, and he had the party on the dance floor the whole time! My guests were raving about how great he was, and how he was playing all of their favorite hits. I had such an amazing time at my wedding, it was a dream come true!

Andrea · Married on 10/03/2015

Anthony and his team were awesome! For our wedding the audience was a very mixed crowd. My parents are pastors (Southern might I add) and my husband's family is from New York with Carribean roots. I thought the music was going to be a challenge but after speaking with Anthony and going through the list and time line he assured me everything would be fine and IT WAS. From beginning to end and the transitional songs in between there was something for everyone. He and his team are very professional and punctual (very important for a wedding)! I would recommend him to any bride that wants to have one less thing to worry about and put your dj services in his hands. Thanks Again!!!