65 Reviews for Premier Entertainment

Consultation (10)
Do-Not-Play List (10)
Sound/PA System (10)
Liability Insurance (1)

Chris is amazing! He's so much more than just a DJ. He created a, "love story" that he shared with our guests during our grand entrance. It covered all our important moments as a couple (how we met, our 1st date, our proposal) and all our guests loved it and so did we!
Chris is also extremely professional and thorough. He was timely in responding to texts/emails/phone calls. He also made it a point to know the timing on the entire night perfectly.
And also importantly, he is very good at reading the crowd. He knew exactly what music to play in order to get people dancing! I would definitely recommend using Chris. He made this part of wedding planning easy!

Profile Picture Caitie, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

“I waited for the DJ to play a crappy song so that I could go pee, but he never did.. so I held it in the whole time and just couldn’t stop dancing!” -maid of honor.
From the beginning planning stages to the actual night, everything went smoothly and perfectly with Premier. Would highly recommend going with Premier for any event!

Profile Picture Meg, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was absolutely AMAZING! He was one of the best investments we made in our wedding. He was the first and only DJ we met with because once we met with him, there was no need to look further. Throughout the planning process, he was quick to respond and answer any questions we had and provide suggestions and recommendations for things he thought would work for our day. We had a friend officiate the wedding, and Chris ran the entire rehearsal which put everyone at ease. The day of the wedding, he ran the event so we didn't need to worry about keeping track of time or really worry about anything. Best of all, he had our dance floor packed the entire reception! We couldn't have been more pleased with Chris and would recommend him to anyone we know!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris is nothing short of amazing. Not only is he great at what he does, he’s super fun, friendly and personable. He was such a pleasure to work with and he really worked hard to make sure every detail was perfectly us. He made sure everything ran smoothly and even made sure we had a drink in our hand when we needed it! He kept our dance floor packed with both young and old. Our family and friends all raved about him afterwards. We would HIGHLY recommend Chris to any and every one!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 2/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris was PHENOMENAL!!! Chris was referred to me by a friend and from our first interaction (over the phone) I knew he was going to do a wonderful job. Chris was very detail oriented, very friendly and did an amazing job of getting to know us and the overall "vibe" that we wanted for our big day. Music makes or breaks events for me, it was really important for me to find someone that would just "get" my music interests & I FOUND HIM!!! Every single song he played was perfect, he was awesome with getting the guests involved and making our day flow perfectly!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR DAY EVEN MORE PERFECT!!! YOU WERE AMAZING!!

Profile Picture samantha, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did a fantastic job at our wedding! Not only did he listen to our requests, but he is great at reading the room to provide the best music. He also helped organize the rehearsal and made sure everyone was on the same page. We could not have asked for a better experience!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris was fantastic! He played great music, read the dance floor, and kept the party going! Everyone had an absolute blast! Would absolutely recommend to anyone for any kind of party. Weddings especially!

Profile Picture Daren, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AMAZING. It doesn't matter what you are looking for, go with this guy. My wife will add photo' I am sure. That is more her thing.

Profile Picture Seth, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris is hands down THE BEST! We were never able to meet until the rehearsal due to not living in columbus but through phone calls and facetime he helped us and guided us through everything. We got SO many compliments from our guests about how awesome Chris was. AND it was his first time working at our venue but you would have never known. I would recommend Chris to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was awesome! We were very happy with his DJ and Master of Ceremonies work for our wedding. He was very professional and thorough leading up to the wedding, we knew from our first meeting his attention to detail and experience would be great to work with. We wanted the dance floor to be packed all night at our reception and thanks to his skills it was! We had multiple friends and family make comments to us both throughout the night and after the wedding raving about our great our DJ was. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris at Premier Entertainment provided an unforgettable night of entertainment at our wedding! Since we did not have a wedding planner, Chris gladly took on the role of Master of Ceremonies. During a few meetings with him prior to the wedding, he helped us plan out the entire night, from music before/after the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Not only did he control the music, but his help with the timeline and flow of the night was so helpful. He allowed us to pick the music that we wanted to hear and blacklisted songs we really didn't like. He paid so much attention to the details like how to pronounce each bridal party member's last name, the cadence of the night, and even found a way to create a custom version of the song Melissa walked down the aisle to. All of our guests kept telling us how awesome the DJ was and we can't thank Chris enough for making the best night of our lives truly memorable, for us and everyone else who attended!! Highly recommend using Chris for any event!!

Profile Picture Sam, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Cannot day enough great things about our experience from the very first meeting all the way through until our wedding. Every meeting and contact we had was awesome! Chris listened and made sure everything went perfectly! The music was our style and the party never stopped! Recommend to everyone! A++++++++++

Profile Picture Joe, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Premier Entertainment did a fabulous job - they personalized everything to make it so very special for my daughters wedding. SO glad we choose Premier over a band, music was awesome, ceremony was awesome, there suggestions were incredible and made our day so very meaningful! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kris, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris went above and beyond to make my wedding day so unbelievable perfect! I was amazed at how attentive he was with even the smallest of detail! My vision for the music for my wedding was executed flawlessly and it was incredibly unique and personal to my husband and I. Not a doubt in my mind that I chose the right team to do our dj-ing! I'm still getting compliments from our guests on how amazing the music was! Thank you soooooo much Chris for everything you did for us! I have already listened to our first dance song which Chris created a version of our song with us talking about each other throughout it, atleast 100+ times! Premier is the way to go!!!

Profile Picture Kasie, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Please don't look anywhere else! Premier was the most professional service we have ever seen.Our son and bride used this company for there wedding at the Columbus Zoo in Ohio.The gentleman that helped them was a class act, he dressed for the occasion and helped us with the small things we were unsure of.That was only the beginning, the evening was filled with music for different event moments, and the night ended with everyone dancing under the stars! Excellence, warmth,caring,professional,fun,positive, not one regret or complaint about Premier Entertainment! One last thing,,this business cares its not just about a gig to make extra money.

Profile Picture Lori, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was this April at High Line Car House in Columbus and Chris and his team did an AMAZING job bringing our night to life! He met with us multiple times (once for breakfast and once for drinks... so fun) to really get to know us and ensure everything we wanted was covered. He even wrote a lovely little introduction story about our relationship after answering some questions and read it aloud before our grand intro. He also had sentences written for everyone in our bridal party for their intros as well. All in all, I don't think our experience could have been any better! I HIGHLY recommend Premier Entertainment!

Profile Picture Liv, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was over a year ago, and while I am still trying to take care of thanking everyone, this has been at the top of my list for a while. Chris Ortleib treated my wife and I like family; from the laid back pre-planning meetings over cocktails to the execution of our event--Chris sets the bar in his industry. Thank you again, on behalf of everyone in attendance at our wedding--the night was a truly special one and your are responsible a large part of that!

Profile Picture Eric, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

We had a great end-to-end experience working with Chris from Premier Entertainment! We appreciated the time he spent with us during the planning process, talking through our musical style and helping us craft our schedule for the evening. When it made sense, he also worked directly with our wedding coordinator, which made things even easier for us, especially leading right up to the big day. During our wedding, Chris and his team were professional, yet fun. We received many positive comments from our guests about the music choices and flow of the evening, and (in our humble opinion) it was a killer dance party! The light show was a nice added bonus that worked well in our venue. If you choose to go the DJ route, we highly recommend Premier Entertainment!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was AMAZING! I highly, HIGHLY recommend him for your event! He was great to work with! From our first meeting I knew we had chosen a great DJ. Chris was very professional and friendly! He made sure our wedding day was perfect! Very responsive to all calls and emails! You won't be disappointed if you chose Premier Entertainment! We all had so much fun dancing to all the great music at our wedding! The night went too quick!

Thanks again Chris!

John and Erica Johnson

Profile Picture Erica, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris did a fantastic job for us on wedding day. From the ceremony music, to the music during cocktail hour, and at the reception, guests had a great time and many of our guests complimented him throughout our special day. We highly recommend him to anyone looking to have someone share their special day with. He was professional, thoughtful, and truly invested in making sure everyone was having a great time at the reception which we all did. Thank you once again Chris!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Chris was the utmost professional from the first meeting through the end of our reception, was easy going, accommodating and always very responsive. He took a very detailed approach to learning our preferences for the music, atmosphere, and sequence of our wedding, and then delivered a flawless execution! We could not have been more happy with how our evening turned out and thank Chris for serving as our DJ and master of ceremonies. When we faced an unexpected last minute thunderstorm (on an otherwise gorgeous day) about a half hour before our planned outdoor ceremony, Chris was very quick in mobilizing back to the reception site to relocate our ceremony and helped coordinate with the hotel event staff to keep our event on track and by large on schedule the remainder of the evening. He even stopped by the head table during dinner not once but twice during dinner to see if my wife and I needed anything - even a fresh drink!

We could not have been happier with having Chris a part of our big day - our reception was rocking, the dance floor was packed, and our family and friends raved about the night. He is worth every penny and I could not give a more glowing recommendation for his services.
worth absolutely every penny

Profile Picture Matt, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was phenomenal! From our initial meeting to the day of our wedding, communication was crystal clear and he was super easy to work with and very well organized. I got so many compliments from people about how awesome our DJ was - people were on the dance floor for almost 2 hours straight! I would definitely recommend Premier Entertainment for anyone wanting a DJ who will completely customize your experience to ensure you have a fantastic night!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Our Wedding mas amazing!! Chris did an excellent job working with us and making sure he had our vision in mind, thus making the dance floor epic :)

Profile Picture Ally, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris from Premier is an absolute dream to work with. His professionalism is outstanding and he has a great ability to play the perfect songs at the perfect time. When we struggled with what to play for our intro songs, first dance, mother/son, and father/daughter dances, he had wonderful suggestions that were exactly what we were looking for. HIRE HIM!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

My fiance and I were so happy with our decision to go with Premier Entertainment. We both agreed that music can make or break a wedding atmosphere so we took our time on deciding our DJ. When we first met with Chris, we knew that he would be prefect for our wedding. He did a fantastic job of making sure the songs that were important to us were played as well as making sure that there were always people on the floor. Many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was during and after our wedding. He did a wonderful job of keeping things moving through the evening as well as making sure that everyone knew when an event was occurring. We could NOT be any happy with our decision to go with Chris for our music and DJ!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews