Premier Entertainment Reviews

Premier Entertainment 4
Premier Entertainment 5
Premier Entertainment 6

Tyler · Married on 07/16/2016

I don't give 5 star ratings often but Premier Entertainment exceeded all of our wedding needs. Multiple meetings were held prior to the wedding to make sure our day was special. The sound equipment sounded great and there was never a time that the dance floor wasn't full of guests! I highly recommend Premier Entertainment, you won't be let down!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Nicholas · Married on 06/18/2016

Darrin and Cheryl went above and beyond our expectations. Darrin played the songs we requested and additional music the dance floor loved. Cheryl made sure everything went smoothly throughout the night. She also took requests and took a lot of pictures. They are a great team and we had a lot of compliments about them. They made our wedding a lot of fun and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Taylor · Married on 06/11/2016

Darrin and his wife did a wonderful job. My guests were very pleased with our DJ and praised them days following the wedding. People were up and dancing all night long and having a great time, they were able to make requests and Darrin was able to play most, if not all, which made our guests very happy. Not only was the music great, but they also take several wonderful pictures and videos which is a great bonus! Thanks Darrin and Cheryl for helping make our night perfect!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Lynn · Married on 05/14/2016

Excellent experience every step of the way. Highly recommend Premiere Entertainment!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Tonya · Married on 09/06/2015

Everyone at our wedding reception was telling us how awesome our DJ & his wife were. Many of our guests said he was the best DJ.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Doug · Married on 08/29/2015

Darrin and Cheryl did a great job for our wedding. they were very attentive and worked hard to make our special day special!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Chris & Brooke · Married on 08/08/2015

Great job, everyone was dancing! Very professional, and sound system was wonderful!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Awesome DJ! Great people! Very accommodating. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2015

complete package. i cannot say enough good things about darrin and cheryl. They made my day very special indeed. I did not have to worry one bit and they took care of everything. On top of playing music we loved, darrin and Cheryl took wonderful pictures that I truly adore. If you want the total package, hire them.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Nick · Married on 07/11/2015

Darin and his wife were wonderful. Everybody at the reception loved them and their service. Extremely professional and I could not ask for better service. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a DJ to give him a call.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Sheila · Married on 07/04/2015

Amazing!!!! Darrin and Cheryl arrived early to the venue, set up and were very helpful during the entire night! I was so pleased with their attention to details and moving and changing with the flow of the wedding!! So accommodating! The pictures Cheryl took for us were stunning! She is very talented and we are so greatful that she was able to capture even more moments for us to remember! They gave us so much more than a DJ service usually does and we will forever be grateful! I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a great DJ.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Russ · Married on 07/03/2015

Would totally recommend Premier Entertainment for any event.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Darrin and his wife Cheryl did an amazing job at my recent wedding reception. Darrin is easy to work with and very helpful in suggestions. Only thing I would change is that too many requests are taken from guests, and not enough music from our "must play". Overall, I'd recommend Darrin in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Brooke · Married on 05/23/2015

He was one of the big reasons our day flowed perfectly. He did the music for our ceremony and our reception. He kept us on schedule without intruding. Our wedding was outdoors and his lighting and sound did outstanding. He made our tent look breathtaking. He played every song we wanted and kept with the tone of each part of the day. He played the right music at the right time. My guests raved about him. Also, as a pleasant surprise, he took pictures and videos of the day and sent them to us after the wedding. We could not have been happier with our choice of a dj!

Sent on 05/30/2015

John · event on 01/17/2015

Service was excellent. Everything was set up well in advance of start of party. Very professional and would use again.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Darrin and Cheryl were amazing to work with!! Not only did they cater to all of our needs, we had multiple guests tell us that the music selection was wonderful!! I would recommend them to all of our friends that get married in the future!!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

Darrin and his wife are two of the nicest people I have met. They did an amazing job and made our wedding a blast! They even captured a ton of awesome pictures throughout the night! We were extremely happy with them!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Brandy · Married on 09/06/2014

They Did Such A Great Job All Around! No Complaints At All!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/16/2014

We were so happy up have Premier Entertainment provide us with the DJ services and lighting for our wedding. From the moment we met, we felt that We could trust and rely on Darrin to provide great entertainment for us and our guests. Not only did our guests praise the music at our wedding, but we felt happy and relaxed to know that he was able to help move us wedding reception along smoothly. We are very grateful that Darrin and his team were a part of our wedding!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kathy · Married on 08/09/2014

Fantastic DJ! He listened to what we were interested in him playing. He was an excellent moderator of the evening and had good ideas for fun. There was a full dance floor due to his music.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding Premier Entertainment was the very best. My only disappointment was that all of my vendors weren't as easy to work with and as kind as Darrin and his wife. He played the best music. My husband and I love to dance and the dance floor was full the whole night. People we have never seen dance before danced the whole time. It was awesome and so much fun. I'm not being over generous with my review they earned every star. If I have any other reason for a dj in the future I will use him no question and I would recommend him to anyone I know who needs a dj.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Lee · Married on 07/26/2014

Was a great dj, did everything we asked for and more, also his assistant helping him was also great very helpful

Sent on 08/03/2014

The DJ from Premier Entertainment was professional in every way. Darrin was very thorough, responded quickly to our questions, accommodating and his flexibility was a plus. I would use him again.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Sara · Married on 06/14/2014

Darrin did a wonderful job at our wedding! Everyone had a blast and commented on how great the music was throughout the night.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Darrin was terrific to work with! Our wedding was the most beautiful day. A huge thank you to Premier DJ for a night filled with great music and dancing all night long!

Sent on 07/21/2014