Premier Entertainment Reviews

104 | Big Rock, IL

104 Reviews for Premier Entertainment

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2017

Darrin was very helpful and honest when helping us choose our package for our venue choice. I would suggest listening to any and all of his advice it made it easier and less stressful on us. He is very professional and you can tell he loves providing this service for others.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Darrin and Cheryl were excellent. We received so many compliments about how much fun our wedding was. The music, lighting, etc. were all top notch. The guests loved making requests and they did a great job accommodating. It was also so nice that they also took pictures of the reception for us. I will absolutely be recommending Premier Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Julie · Married on 06/17/2017

Darin, from Premier Entertainment, was a pleasure to work with. He has a real passion for his work and is truly excited with the services that he can provide. Also, Darin was able to read the dance floor and make music adjustments, so that all guests are happy. Finally, his wife took photos and videos and then sent them to us after the event. What a great couple to make our special day even better!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Alison · Married on 06/10/2017

Darrin and his wife were fantastic! They were so accommodating and everyone loved the music at our wedding. The confetti cannons and floor monogram were special touches! Thanks!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Kirsten · Married on 06/03/2017

Darrin and the everyo e connected to Premier Entertainment was absolutely wonderful. Not only did he help us with the music but also talked to us about the general schedule of the reception. Additionally, the set up was beautiful and he listened to our requests. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Darrin was great! Him and his wife even took over 100 pictures that were accessible the day after our wedding! The dance floor was packed the whole night and he helped make our wedding a real party! Highly recommend Darrin to DJ your event!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Noelle · Married on 05/06/2017

We had a great experience with the premier entertainment team. The thing we appreciated the most was the communication beforehand- we met with Darrin and went through every part of the reception which really helped us just sit back and enjoy ourselves, knowing everything was organized and taken care of.
    We also really appreciated being able to pick music beforehand on a playlist, and felt they did a great job picking additional songs we'd like.
    And the team was super friendly and energetic- we truly enjoyed having them and would recommend using premier entertainment to anyone.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Justin · Married on 11/05/2016

Darrin and his wife were awesome. They put on a perfect night for us and we would recommend them to everyone we know.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Darrin and his wife Cheryl were amazing! His wife helped us get organized before entrances and everything! Darrin was professional yet friendly. Every genre or song a guest or I asked him to play - he was on top of it! He was always quick to email back when we had a question or request. Cheryl took a whole bunch of pictures and even tagged us in them on Facebook! This was amazing for me since obviously I won't be seeing photographer pictures just yet. I feel like I still got to relive the night! We will even be getting a flash drive in the mail with them. Premier Entertainment was awesome and I highly recommend them. I hope to go to another wedding they are DJ'ing at!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/01/2016

I'm the Mother of the Bride and couldn't be happier with the decision to go with Premier Entertainment! The music for the ceremony and reception was exactly what my daughter wanted. Darrin and Cheryl kept the events of the day moving on schedule but also were SO helpful and flexible with the UN-expected. Cheryl was a dream! My only regret is, in my role, I wish I would have PLANNED to rely on her services and talents more. Take advantage of the experience that these two talents have to offer!
    All of our guests had such a great time. It was said by many this was THE best party they had ever attended. It was so rewarding to step back and watch family and friends so into the party. A true testament to a great DJ is a full dance floor all night long. We'll never forget it!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Greg · Married on 09/24/2016

Very knowledgeable and worth every penny!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Darrin at Premier Entertainment was such a JOY to work with! He met with us initially to explain the services he offered, he wasn't pushy, and helped us figure out exactly what we needed for our wedding day! My husband and I both weren't keen on the bouquet toss or garter toss, so he had an idea of doing the Newlywed Game, which was a huge hit! He was great at working with us to play the music we really loved and everyone had a great time! Thank you Premier Entertainment!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Sara · Married on 09/10/2016

I can not express how happy I am with Premier Entertainment's performance. Darrin and his wife helped my husband and I so much with our timeline and helping us choose songs. They made sure the whole wedding was having an amazing time! I would definitely recommend them to everyone who needs a DJ. They are genuinely good and hard working people who are very good at their job.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Danny · Married on 09/03/2016

All I can say is fantastic DJ!!! Went above and beyond his job!! We are so greatful!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/13/2016

Darrin and his wife Cheryl were the absolute best. They made sure the day flowed well and that everyone was always where they needed to be. We just had him pick out most of the songs for the dancing and the dance floor was full all night. The price is very reasonable for the level of quality and professionalism we received. They even took a ton of pictures and some videos and are sending them all to us for free. I would use them again for any kind of event.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Tyler · Married on 07/16/2016

I don't give 5 star ratings often but Premier Entertainment exceeded all of our wedding needs. Multiple meetings were held prior to the wedding to make sure our day was special. The sound equipment sounded great and there was never a time that the dance floor wasn't full of guests! I highly recommend Premier Entertainment, you won't be let down!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Nicholas · Married on 06/18/2016

Darrin and Cheryl went above and beyond our expectations. Darrin played the songs we requested and additional music the dance floor loved. Cheryl made sure everything went smoothly throughout the night. She also took requests and took a lot of pictures. They are a great team and we had a lot of compliments about them. They made our wedding a lot of fun and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Taylor · Married on 06/11/2016

Darrin and his wife did a wonderful job. My guests were very pleased with our DJ and praised them days following the wedding. People were up and dancing all night long and having a great time, they were able to make requests and Darrin was able to play most, if not all, which made our guests very happy. Not only was the music great, but they also take several wonderful pictures and videos which is a great bonus! Thanks Darrin and Cheryl for helping make our night perfect!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Lynn · Married on 05/14/2016

Excellent experience every step of the way. Highly recommend Premiere Entertainment!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Tonya · Married on 09/06/2015

Everyone at our wedding reception was telling us how awesome our DJ & his wife were. Many of our guests said he was the best DJ.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Doug · Married on 08/29/2015

Darrin and Cheryl did a great job for our wedding. they were very attentive and worked hard to make our special day special!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Chris B. · Married on 08/08/2015

Great job, everyone was dancing! Very professional, and sound system was wonderful!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Awesome DJ! Great people! Very accommodating. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2015

complete package. i cannot say enough good things about darrin and cheryl. They made my day very special indeed. I did not have to worry one bit and they took care of everything. On top of playing music we loved, darrin and Cheryl took wonderful pictures that I truly adore. If you want the total package, hire them.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Nick · Married on 07/11/2015

Darin and his wife were wonderful. Everybody at the reception loved them and their service. Extremely professional and I could not ask for better service. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a DJ to give him a call.

Sent on 07/14/2015