Premier DJ Services Reviews

197 Reviews for Premier DJ Services

Premier DJ Services 1
Premier DJ Services 2

Mimi · Married on 09/05/2015

My husband and I recently had our wedding this past Saturday on 9/5/2015. We worked closely with Dan's associate, Andrew D. Both were very professional, and communicated with us on everything we wanted. We weren't sure about music, but they had great recommendations and even a list to choose from for top music played in weddings.

Andrew is a very pleasant person to work with! Very organized and timely. Andrew had a schedule written out to ensure that all important events took place on time, and would notify us when we were running late or when it was time for the next event. I would recommend this company 100%.

All my friends and family enjoyed the music provided. We even got to have one of our friends sing live with the wireless microphone they provided!

You can get everything you need here from this company!

Thanks for everything Dan and Andrew!

With regards,
    Jonathan and Mimi

Sent on 09/12/2015

Angela · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ Dan is THE BEST!! From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception, he went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Dan is very organized, detail-oriented, responsive and a blast to work with. I highly, highly, highly recommend Premier DJ Services!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Brianna · Married on 08/15/2015

With little more than monosyllabic caveman-like utterances from the Bride and Groom as guidance, Johnny absolutely aced our wedding, from beginning to end. After a series of very pleasant and professional email exchanges, including a helpful planning worksheet, we were still miserably unprepared for our DJ planning meeting, two weeks before the wedding. Johnny very kindly walked us through each step, helping us select occasion-appropriate songs and making only minimal requests of our wedding-decision-weary, post-workday brains. He and Dan also spent time scouring the internet to find a recording of the very personal song I chose for my trip down the aisle.

The party itself was a massive hit, with every demographic. Johnny had the flow of the evening down to a science, AND he pronounced each of the long, difficult names correctly. He was responsive to requests (but knew which to ignore) and really knew how to follow the energy of the crowd (even on a quick detour to the land of boy-bands' past...). We had a great night, and we highly, highly recommend Johnny to anyone planning their wedding! He made it all sound so simple, and he absolutely delivered!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Dan was the DJ for our wedding in August 2015, and we could not have been happier with our choice. We selected Premier DJ after looking at a number of other DJs. Dan is incredibly easy to work with. Meeting with many of our vendors required taking time off work or finding a time when they were available, but Dan was very flexible – we met first by Skype, and later met up at a restaurant in the evening to go over the details for the day.

We were not particularly good at picking music, and Dan was extremely helpful in walking us through the decisions we needed to make and providing suggestions at each stage. For the day of the event, he selected a playlist that was just right, and adjusted it as the evening unfolded to respond to what our guests liked. He also did a great job making announcements and helping to usher our guests from the cocktail hour, to dinner, and then downstairs for dessert and dancing. When our “getaway” car was late, Dan kept the reception going past when we were scheduled to end. While he kept us informed as events unfolded, our guests didn’t notice that anything had gone astray. Dan provided a full range of technology to have music in two different spaces (he uses a portable system so that he can run the music and microphones remotely from an iPad), as well as microphones and speakers for our outdoor ceremony site. Dan even helped the guys in our wedding party adjust their pocket squares to look right before the ceremony started!

Picking a DJ for our wedding was a tough decision for us because we knew how important the music is to guests’ enjoyment at a wedding. Unlike the food and the cake, though, it is not really possible to “sample” the DJ before the day. We went with Dan and Premier DJ because of the sense we got during our first meeting that Dan would be able to find the right balance of fun and appropriate music for our event. We’re so glad that we made the right decision and highly recommend Dan!

Sent on 10/18/2015

g · Married on 07/18/2015

Premier DJ Services was fantastic to work with. Dan and our DJ, Sabri, were both very professional and easy to communicate with. My now husband and I had a mix of old and young people at our wedding and didn't really have much of a direction when first starting to plan music out for the wedding on our own. We were provided a list of popular song selections and were able to choose quite a few songs that we enjoyed and thought our guests would too. We didn't have a full list, but after meeting and talking with Sabri for a bit we knew that he understood the direction we wanted to go in. The reception was absolutely FLAWLESS. The dinner music was perfect (Sabri even took the time to move around the room making sure the music wasn't too soft or too loud) and after the first dance, EVERYONE was on the dance floor and stayed there literally until our grand exit at the end of the night. We had the best time and can't thank Sabri and Premier DJ Services enough. What a perfect piece of our special day. Would recommend to anyone in need of DJ services.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2015

Dan and his crew were amazing for both our ceremony and reception! We met about 4 times over dinner meetings before the wedding, super easy to plan and talk to him. Our dance floor was ALWAYS full, and people didn't want the party to stop! He even helped me pull off tricking the groom:) Thank you tons for making our wedding run smoothly and stress free!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Dan was an asset to have at our wedding. Not only did he provide exceptional music for the ceremony/cocktail hr/reception; he also helped us plan the entire night and coordinated between our various vendors. He even found us our photographer! He certainly went above and beyond his duties as a DJ! He is incredibly organized and has great suggestions for music and ceremony/reception timing and flow. Above all he's just a nice, down-to-earth guy that's easy to work with, making the whole processes of wedding planning that much less stressful. Dan, thanks for all your help with out wedding. It wouldn't have been the same without you there!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Katie · Married on 05/30/2015

DJ Dan absolutely killed it at our wedding. He had everyone from my church going grandma to our party rocking friends out on the dance floor, ALL NIGHT. If I could have him DJ the soundtrack to my life I would, cause he would nail it. Dan is incredibly nice, easy to work with, professional and truly knows his craft. You will certainly not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Michael · Married on 04/25/2015

Dan was an exemplary DJ for our wedding in late April 2015. He was thorough but unobtrusive and made sure multiple times throughout the evening that the music was to our and our guests' liking. From our first interview with him, through the planning preparation sheets and play/do not play lists, and ending with his services at our wedding, he knew exactly what to do. He had a good feeling of the vibe for the evening and had a well mixed playlist with songs enjoyed by every generation present at our wedding. Overall, he was easy to work with, provided great service, and is a heck of a nice guy. I highly recommend him. He did not disappoint.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Emily · Married on 04/25/2015

Our vision of a great wedding included a busy dance floor, and when we told our wedding planner this she recommended Premier DJs. We worked with Johnny and he was terrific - very professional, courteous, and responsive. He handled the music for our entire wedding, from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. He listened carefully to our requests for ceremony and reception music, and where we did not have specific music ideas for other elements of the day (like the cocktail hour and dinner) he had plenty of ideas and we enjoyed the music he used. We had a detailed agenda sheet of the music to be played at various points during the ceremony and reception, and of announcements to be made at the reception, and he adhered to it perfectly. He also accommodated our requests to splice a couple of songs we had incorporated into the day, and we were grateful to have him handle that and take it off our long to-do list. Best of all, the dance floor was packed all night long and our guests had a wonderful time. We would absolutely recommend Johnny and Premier DJs for any other event!

Sent on 05/24/2015

tami · Married on 04/18/2015

Oh man! there is not enough I can say about working with Dan. My husband and I got Dan's name from our wedding planner and she could not have been more SPOT ON in helping us with our selection. Dan was AWESOME to work with and was an AMAZING DJ. I'm pretty sure that everyone thinks their own wedding was really fun and amazing -- but the music and food/alcohol are what make it for your guests. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. They keep on raving about the music and how "awesome the playlist was." While my husband and I definitely had a few "do not play songs" and "must plays", Dan managed to squeeze all the must's in! He played music that was appealing to all age groups and was perfect for each part of our special day from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing! My grandparents love to salsa and merengue, and Dan's music selection was so awesome that my grandfather got in trouble for dancing with all the girls at our wedding!! I wish we could get a playlist of the songs that Dan played during the dancing time, because it really truly felt like the most fun I've ever had. He squeezed in and blended top 40 with pop country to texas country to 80s music flawlessly. Not only was Dan amazing the night of our wedding, he was wonderful to work with leading up to our wedding and we enjoyed getting to know him - and weren't nervous at ALL about how the night would go thanks to how comfortable we got with him leading up to our wedding! 5 stars to Dan!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Gina · Married on 12/13/2014

Dan was amazing and so helpful with helping us select song choices. He knew exactly what type of party we were having and played all the right music at the perfect times. The dinner music was the most romantic mix of classics and new and the dance party started soon after. Our guests would not leave the dance floor! We didn't want the party to end, but so glad Dan helped us have the Best Day Ever!

Sent on 12/30/2014

When my fiancé and I were planning the wedding, we both agreed that the DJ makes a BIG difference between an amazing wedding reception, and one that is otherwise relatively unremarkable. We knew we had to nail the decision, so we did plenty of research and interviewed a number of highly-respected DJs in the area. Dan ultimately impressed us the most, and he proved himself worthy of the selection. Dan was extremely personable and professional. We had several conversations (in person, email, FaceTime) before the big day so that he could get to know us and we could let him know what we envisioned. The day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch. He played everything we wanted to hear and had the dance floor all night long. After the wedding, a number of our guests stated that it was one of the most fun receptions they have ever been to, and I can confidently say that Dan is a big reason why. We highly recommend Dan.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Katherine · Married on 11/01/2014

My husband and I had a great time working with Johnny! He was super flexible with scheduling and did an awesome job working with us to find a good time to meet and discuss the wedding and this meant even more since we are from out of town. He worked with us to capture the vibe we are were going for and kept the dancing going all the way to the end! If you want to work with someone who is reliable and flexible, he's your guy!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Dan and his crew did an amazing job!! From the ceremony, to the reception - the music was spot on! I was more than impressed with the volume of the music for our outdoor ceremony. It set the tone for the entire evening and I will never forget the feeling I had hearing our wedding song as I walked down the aisle.

Dan did an excellent job reading the vibe of our guests and had everyone on their feet for most of the evening. We received a ton of compliments after the wedding on how good the music selection was. We appreciated the fact that Dan was able to accommodate all of our special requests.

I have already recommended Premier DJ Services to several friends. Hiring them for our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Nick · Married on 10/11/2014

Johnny Olesak was awesome! Great to work with in advance of the wedding and did an amazing job on the day of. Was perfect on the introductions and provided an excellent variety of music to keep everyone of all ages on the dance floor. More importantly, our guests could not say enough good things about how he kept the party going.

From his professionalism, to his ease in helping us pick the pick the music, to his ability to keep all or guests happy, we really can't say enough good things.

Sent on 10/29/2014
  • User4511910 · 2+ years ago

Johnny Olesak was awesome! Great to work with in advance of the wedding and amazing on the day of. The introductions were perfect and the variety of music was fantastic, keeping everyone of all ages on the dance floor. Our guests couldn't have been happier and definitely let us know how much they liked the DJ.

From his professionalism, to his ease in helping us pick the music, to his ability to keep the party going, we really can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Monica · Married on 10/11/2014

We worked with Andrew and were so happy the night of our wedding, he played an extra hour! He had taken the time to get to know us and our daughters and struck the right mix of music that was appealing to all our guests, from age 7 to 70. There were some unconventional pieces to our wedding—one was the wedding party got to pick their music. This meant about five different songs before the ceremony was even over. All that was handled beautifully. He corralled our guests for a group photograph and then the fun began. I think every single guest hit the dance floor. No wallflowers! He managed to mix current music, 80s hair bands, 80s alternative, country, Celtic rock, Australian musicians and everything in between perfectly. I can’t tell you how many people said that was the most fun they’ve had at a wedding ever. I think the music was such a huge part of our wedding and Andrew just did it perfectly.

Sent on 02/02/2015

E · Married on 10/04/2014

Music and dancing were areas of great importance for our wedding. We both are big music lovers and wanted to provide a great party. We could not have been happier with Johnny. He truly was amazing. He exceeded our very high standards and was a complete joy to work with throughout the wedding process. As the bride, his calm and collected vibe really helped me feel confident in his skills and abilities. Johnny read our crowd perfectly and played music all night that really kept the party going! Our dance floor was packed and the music was perfect! Johnny played a huge role in making our wedding a success, we would recommend him a million times over!

Sent on 10/20/2014

I could not have dreamed of a better DJ for our wedding! It was the perfect mix of music to represent both of us. Johnny was so helpful when we needed suggestions or ideas, but was also so open to our ideas and made the music really about us as a couple. Our guests had nothing but complements about our DJ during the wedding and even after! Music was a in important piece of our wedding day and I will remember the music played at our wedding for all the right reasons! I absolutely recommend using Premier DJ Services for your wedding or any event that needs music!

Sent on 10/05/2014

There can’t be enough said about how professional and how thorough Dan and his Premier DJ Services staff is not only one the actual wedding day but also the weeks and months leading up to it. Dan was in constant contact with us throughout the process and set many milestones for us to easily reach to perfect our special night. His passion shines through and his energy was truly appreciated during our special day.

The biggest difference that you’ll find with Premier DJ Services against all of the rest is how much they actually care about not only providing a service but about making your event the best it can be. At the end of the day, they understand that they have a business but they also understand that they are participating in someone’s extraordinary life moment and they are extremely sensitive to that. We can’t thank Dan and Premier DJ Services enough for the amazing night that we enjoyed so much.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Krista · Married on 09/20/2014

Dan was AWESOME. We told him that we wanted to dance all night and basically just have a huge dance party and he knocked it out of the park. We introduced our entire wedding party by picking an individual song for each person, and I completely forgot one of my bridesmaid's! I told him the information at the last minute and you would've had no idea, it was completely seamless and no one could tell! Our first dance song was a really difficult version to find and he worked with us repeatedly to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. He was professional, fun and hit all our "must have songs" and didn't waiver on our do not play list which we really appreciated. We would book him again in a second!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Premier DJ Services was amazing. Dan will work with you to help prepare a timeline and ensure the night flows seamlessly. He doesn't just play the same old typical wedding music either (unless that's what you request.) I would highly recommend Premier DJ services to anyone looking in need of a DJ!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Jean · Married on 08/16/2014

We got married in August in DC, and Premier DJ Services did a fantastic job. They were helpful throughout the wedding planning process, and even helped me develop my wedding day timeline (since my day of coordinator wasn't very helpful). I knew we were in good hands, and they did a great job keeping everyone on track with the schedule. The DJ played great music and had people dancing pretty much the entire night! Everyone had a blast and I'd highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Dan was all around fantastic to work with! He has the perfect personality for his craft - upbeat, fun, and outgoing. His suggested songs were great, and his knowledge of both new and old music was very extensive. He gave us peace of mind from the moment we met him that our music would be flawless at the reception. He genuinely cares about making it "your day" and throwing a fantastic party for you.

Sent on 08/21/2014